Awards
  • Established
FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lifted67 you know we love you bro! Really hope the surgery is not needed, but if its so, then its so. Buy yourself a keegle machine and work them thighs bro! Lol.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
lifted67 you know we love you bro! Really hope the surgery is not needed, but if its so, then its so. Buy yourself a keegle machine and work them thighs bro! Lol.
Lmao.

Hope you get better bro. Also, check your PayPal tomorrow afternoon.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Ha ha ha thanks guys, gotta grab a Suzanne Sommers thigh master if I get taken out.

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
In for FireTitan doing 150 pound keegle pulls

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Phone is about to run out of juice guys but we had a death in the family so even more going on I won't be around for awhile.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Phone is about to run out of juice guys but we had a death in the family so even more going on I won't be around for awhile.
Damn bro, hope everything starts looking up for you.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
Man I am really sorry to hear that. I wish you much better luck in the future and try not to be a stranger if you can. You are good people and a wealth of knowledge

Alpha1a

Alpha1a

Awards
  • Established
Damn brother condolences to every one. You know I'm here if you need anything

SFreed

SFreed

Board Supporter
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Get back when you can, and shout out if you need anything man

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hey everyone, trying to make an effort to be around more. Especially with the thought of surgery down the road I'll need to keep you ****ers in check lol

So wife and I are off to Cleveland tonight for a concert, going to hit up Gold's tomorrow morning, can't wait to finally go to one. How are all you knuckle heads doing?

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey everyone, trying to make an effort to be around more. Especially with the thought of surgery down the road I'll need to keep you ****ers in check lol

So wife and I are off to Cleveland tonight for a concert, going to hit up Gold's tomorrow morning, can't wait to finally go to one. How are all you knuckle heads doing?
Mornin sunshine!! Good to see you brewin around

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I need to get back to how I used to be

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Tonight flying solo on shoulders before road trip, come up and lift with me lol

FireTitan

FireTitan

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tonight flying solo on shoulders before road trip, come up and lift with me lol
You fly down here first and help me destroy my ever growing back, then I take you to Fuddruckers, then we go up there and blow up some shoulders, hell of a day

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established

Bro! Welcome back dude.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established

Real nice to see you back on. Been putting to good use your shoulder thread. They have actually been feeling better! Enjoy your concert and training!

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
Hehe, well thanks for all the love guys. Thinking of starting my bulk in December if I can finally get to 8%. Then doing a lean bulk till after hockey season ends to try to pack on as much muscle and muscle memory as possible to be able to get through foot surgery. It'll put off my competition plans for another year sadly, but that's life. Probably won't complete again till I'm in masters division. But all the support from you guys, I mean it, it's appreciated.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Welcome back buddy. Surgery sucks especially when things are finally going well for ya. Trust me I know. Hope everything turns out ok for ya. I'm here if ya wanna hit me up

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
For sure...I mean I'm hoping the muscle will come back easily...I know with 2 months off I'm going to lose some...upper body may not be bad, but my wheels for sure...but at least I'll finally be able to do calf raises pain free again...had 270+ the wife on the standing calf sled last night but the pain sucked.

blueline438

blueline438

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Dude. I don't want to be Mr negative but unless you are taking stuff or doing some sort of maintenence while off you're probably gonna lose more than you think. Trust me. I was off for more than 8 weeks and I lost a ton of strength and size. If it's just your foot you can still do push up pull ups sit ups etc. You shouldn't lose any so long as you do those. Don't do them while on the pills you get cause it'll mess you up. And keep a positive outlook. This is going to help you and give you more gains than you have now.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to do all that I can send probably run calories around 2,200 but I'm definitely off my feet for two weeks and have to be careful to keep it elevated for at least 6 weeks after, so... Lots of dumbbell presses and reverse flies

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
Once your coherent enough, do some basic stuff like abs and arms. Stuff that doesn't involve legs. It'll help you keep muscle.

lifted67

lifted67

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try leg extensions/curls after weeks 2-4 I think, doc says as long as I don't push pressure on base of my foot.

Brandinooooo

Brandinooooo

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to try leg extensions/curls after weeks 2-4 I think, doc says as long as I don't push pressure on base of my foot.
Awesome dude. Much love and hope you get feeling better quick.