Amentoflavone (Komodo)...

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Howdy folks,

About to be done with my 2nd bottle (in a row) of Norcodrene (PES). Had Run OxyMax XT (Performax) prior to that.
A. Do I HAVE to take a break from amentoflavone prior to running this from Komodo?
B. I know that High Volume has Amento in it. And I plan on continuing to run HV + E9 + my pre workout of choice (stim) until further notice.
C. I also have some Revamp (Southland ?). And some AdrenoSurge (BPS). Would either of these be a viable option after my Norco.

Thanks for reading all my business.

Is this advisable? How do you recommend dosing the Amento solo?

Best,

Ike

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A: No
B: OK
C: Sure

200-400mg(20%) pre-workout

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
hows Amentoflavone treating you? Why did you select Komodo? thanks

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased Komodo. It was a better deal than Amentomax, which was my go-to. So far, so good.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
I recently purchased Komodo. It was a better deal than Amentomax, which was my go-to. So far, so good.
interesting...I've only tried amentomax. I'll have to check out both ingredients concentration.

NewAgeMayan

Awards
interesting...I've only tried amentomax. I'll have to check out both ingredients concentration.
The extract is the same i think, but komodo maybe has more caps /bottle

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
The extract is the same i think, but komodo maybe has more caps /bottle
It does. Komodo has 90 caps vs. 60 caps in amentomax. Although Komodo costs a bit more, the price per serving was cheaper when I ordered it

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
It does. Komodo has 90 caps vs. 60 caps in amentomax. Although Komodo costs a bit more, the price per serving was cheaper when I ordered it
how are you dosing it? I go back and forth between 2 a day and 3 a day. Today is day day 5 of amentomax, took 3 before workout couple hours ago and I mentally feel good today and felt stronger today. I was able to endure the "pain" from my chest workout much longer than usual. Pain felt so good. I get it around 8 reps and once I feel the pain, I slowly do 1-2 more reps and then immediately go do light weight cable flys with slow reps and focusing on "mind muscle" connection and pausing at the outpost stretch to increase the pain aka burn...feels like blow torch, but I LOVE it

BRUstrong

BRUstrong

Awards
  • Established
how are you dosing it? I go back and forth between 2 a day and 3 a day. Today is day day 5 of amentomax, took 3 before workout couple hours ago and I mentally feel good today and felt stronger today. I was able to endure the "pain" from my chest workout much longer than usual. Pain felt so good. I get it around 8 reps and once I feel the pain, I slowly do 1-2 more reps and then immediately go do light weight cable flys with slow reps and focusing on "mind muscle" connection and pausing at the outpost stretch to increase the pain aka burn...feels like blow torch, but I LOVE it
I go with 2 caps about 20-30 min pwo. I still get a nice mood boost from it

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Just saw Amentomax for $1.99 on Amazon FYI
interesting. I just checked and didn't see amentomax, but saw few other analyzed supplement products for 1.99. I wonder why so low?

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like $7 after shipping. It seems AS is on the way out and PES will just offer the products in their basic line

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's like $7 after shipping. It seems AS is on the way out and PES will just offer the products in their basic line
I got 5 Amentomax and 5 chlorotest for 27 total

Chefdeez

Chefdeez

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
They let you combine the shipping? Even if they didn't, $7 is a deal.

Never used Chlorotest
Yup same company just one shipping cost. Never used either but couldn't pass up that deal.

Adizzle1

Adizzle1

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Love Amentoflavone pre workout, we use a huge dose of 90% Amentoflavone in CreMax XT, noticeable improvements in strength and in mood!

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I nabbed 3 chlorotest and 3 fenu400, $2 a bottle. worth the gamble I figured...

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
komodo products are ALL legit! they use only the finest raws and don't hide behind labels.

datsthat

datsthat

Awards
  • Established
Ironically I took 3 amentomax this morning and accomplished new deadlift pr

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
are there any side effects or negatives to stopping amentoflavone

Adobo

Adobo

Awards
  • Established
are there any side effects or negatives to stopping amentoflavone
I've been using Katana almost non-stop since release with several weeks in between tubs to rotate another product. I noticed zero sides.
yes AS and Komodo amento are from the same extract.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been without supps over 8 weeks. Thinking of adding 240mg amentoflavone (6 caps) to see if it does anything for me.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hows your training been, setting PRs?
It would be lie if I said its not good. Been without supps more than 8 weeks. Changed Workout routine and the diet. It would be wrong if I added new supps to this kind of change.

New diet and workout routine gave me more strength and size. Like I said, if I added new supps, it would be easy to say "wow this supp worked amazing".

NewAgeMayan

Awards
It would be lie if I said its not good. Been without supps more than 8 weeks. Changed Workout routine and the diet. It would be wrong if I added new supps to this kind of change.

New diet and workout routine gave me more strength and size. Like I said, if I added new supps, it would be easy to say "wow this supp worked amazing".
Hah! ...all good man

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Been without supps over 8 weeks. Thinking of adding 240mg amentoflavone (6 caps) to see if it does anything for me.
How did it go?

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How did it go?
Not tried yet but I will :)
One thing is 120% sure, it my strength increase , then its working. I am not strong at all at the moment, I do focus very much on the eccentric movement so I am working out with not so heavy weights. but If it works, the weights I am working out with should feel lighter :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Not tried yet but I will :)
One thing is 120% sure, it my strength increase , then its working. I am not strong at all at the moment, I do focus very much on the eccentric movement so I am working out with not so heavy weights. but If it works, the weights I am working out with should feel lighter :)
Let me know when you do. I'm at 800mg (4caps) of amentomax. I like it a lot. I take 2 pre and another 2 a few hours later with a meal. Thinking on trying 4 pre and 2 later on (1200)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been taking 5 amentomax pre workout the last few days. No noticeable effects.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 5 amentomax pre workout the last few days. No noticeable effects.
From 4 caps pre? Damn u take them all pre workout? I'm only taking 2 lol.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
From 4 caps pre? Damn u take them all pre workout? I'm only taking 2 lol.
5 actually. Maybe I should take some first thing in the morning and then more pre

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
x2. went thru a bottle of komodo, nothing noticeable on top of my varied pwo stack...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5 actually. Maybe I should take some first thing in the morning and then more pre
Damn. It should be dosed pre workout. I would do the high dose pre and the lower dose in the am.

I might just do all 4 pre workout starting tom and see

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Let me know when you do. I'm at 800mg (4caps) of amentomax. I like it a lot. I take 2 pre and another 2 a few hours later with a meal. Thinking on trying 4 pre and 2 later on (1200)
When I say 240mg, I mean 240mg amentoflavone which means 6 caps daily. .
One cap is 200mg selaginella T.(20% amentoflavone). Which means 40mg amentoflavone :)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One cap is 200mg selaginella T.(20% amentoflavone). Which means 40mg amentoflavone :)
Gotcha lol

Now how you feel on all at once pre or spread out? Curious on your thoughts

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
The chemistry says it shouldn't do jack. There's a really scientific thread on another forum about it. Something about it being a BCS Class IV substance, which means horrible bio-availability. But I trust Danes, so if he says 240mg does something... I did the label "2 Caps" and saw nothing.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience it does work (amentomax) Immediate Strength gain but have yet to really get the mood enhancement. I'm at 4 caps pre workout and I like it a lot.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
6 caps all pre or spread out? After reading what you wrote I went for 4 caps pre instead of 2 pre and 2 later with a meal.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The chemistry says it shouldn't do jack. There's a really scientific thread on another forum about it. Something about it being a BCS Class IV substance, which means horrible bio-availability. But I trust Danes, so if he says 240mg does something... I did the label "2 Caps" and saw nothing.
Totaly agree . According science, it has HORRIBLE bioavailability but i would like to share with other my "funny" experience with amento.

To make a long story short, my supplements are repacked by one I trust 120% before its sent to me (Norway). When sending supps in creatine boxes, it allways goes thru the customs .

So, I wanted to run Activate Xtreme with Triazole . KOMODO amentoflavone caps are blue and so are activate Xtreme.
I took 2caps 3 times daily of the box I thought was Activate Xtreme . From day one, I got acute strength increase (the weights I usualy train with felt much lighter and I really didnt understand anything..,chest exercises,arm exercises and all exercises felt lighter than usualy).
After 6 days on "activate xtreme" (actually amento) I found out I was taking caps from a wrong box.

When I began with AX (dropped amento) my strength decreased .

I didnt change the diet or workout routine, and the funny thing is, I got acute strength gains and it went away after stopping amento.

I am going to try it again even 8 caps daily (300mg)

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience it does work (amentomax) Immediate Strength gain but have yet to really get the mood enhancement. I'm at 4 caps pre workout and I like it a lot.
I took 2 caps 3 times daily. I didnt know I was taking amento actually :) as explained in my post above

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I took 2 caps 3 times daily. I didnt know I was taking amento actually :) as explained in my post above
Lol that's funny but an amazing way to know it worked without psychologically knowing it was amento.

Gotcha. Yea I might go to 6 caps. I don't think 6 caps pre will make a difference from 4.