Amentoflavone (Komodo)...

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol that's funny but an amazing way to know it worked without psychologically knowing it was amento.

Gotcha. Yea I might go to 6 caps. I don't think 6 caps pre will make a difference from 4.
Actually it could be difference. 4 caps = 160mg and 6 caps = 240. So it is 33,33% more :)
I am going to try 300mg. If I get same acute strength increase, then it seems like it works but it need to be taken in higher doses.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
I've been taking 5 caps amentomax which should be 300mg amentoflavone, I honestly can't say I've noticed anything different since adding it in.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Actually it could be difference. 4 caps = 160mg and 6 caps = 240. So it is 33,33% more :)
I am going to try 300mg. If I get same acute strength increase, then it seems like it works but it need to be taken in higher doses.
Sometimes more isn't better. But.....might also give it a try.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I've been taking 5 caps amentomax which should be 300mg amentoflavone, I honestly can't say I've noticed anything different since adding it in.
Amentomax 5 caps should be 200mg anentoflavone

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second day on 4 caps pre workout. I must say way better then 2 caps pre and 2 caps later on.

Strength went up dramatically. 6 might be amazing. I don't know if I want to that high because I only have 2 bottles left lol

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Second day on 4 caps pre workout. I must say way better then 2 caps pre and 2 caps later on.

Strength went up dramatically. 6 might be amazing. I don't know if I want to that high because I only have 2 bottles left lol
Do it:)

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima do it next week. I want to see how 4 caps pre goes for a full week so I can compare better.

My comparison is thus far that 2 caps pre is good and give some strength and at 4 caps pre it doubles. So far it seems more is better. I'm sure there's a limit to effects. Might be at 6. Next week I will def go for it.

Danes

Danes

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ima do it next week. I want to see how 4 caps pre goes for a full week so I can compare better.

My comparison is thus far that 2 caps pre is good and give some strength and at 4 caps pre it doubles. So far it seems more is better. I'm sure there's a limit to effects. Might be at 6. Next week I will def go for it.
More should be better but i am not sure of the sides. But 240-300mg should be safe

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
More should be better but i am not sure of the sides. But 240-300mg should be safe
I agree. Can't wait for next week and see how it goes

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards

Can you explain how you quantified this?

So before AF you were doing 'X'. Then you took 2 caps and were able to do 'Y'. Then, you went for 4 caps and doubled the increase you saw with 'Y', to arrive at 'Z'? What kind of numbers are we talking about and what lifts?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can you explain how you quantified this?

So before AF you were doing 'X'. Then you took 2 caps and were able to do 'Y'. Then, you went for 4 caps and doubled the increase you saw with 'Y', to arrive at 'Z'? What kind of numbers are we talking about and what lifts?
Yes,

Ex- reps went up on all lifts, so that being said weight went up.

Not going specific here but for example I was curling last week 35lbs for 12 reps (supersetting) and today I was able to do 15 reps. Went up to 40 pounds and was able to curl 12 reps while supersetting

NewAgeMayan

Awards
Yes,

Ex- reps went up on all lifts, so that being said weight went up.

Not going specific here but for example I was curling last week 35lbs for 12 reps (supersetting) and today I was able to do 15 reps. Went up to 40 pounds and was able to curl 12 reps while supersetting
Id be lying if I said I hadn't been through this kind of progression myself. How certain are you that what you experienced here is atypical? Ie, that it is most likely attributable to the AMF and not (coincidentally) what you would've done without dosing the AMF?

Don't want this to sound like an interrogation :D

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Id be lying if I said I hadn't been through this kind of progression myself. How certain are you that what you experienced here is atypical? Ie, that it is most likely attributable to the AMF and not (coincidentally) what you would've done without dosing the AMF?

Don't want this to sound like an interrogation :D
I'm pretty precise and very particular when it comes to lifting and knowing my body.

I'm on my 5th week right now. I know cause when I started it I dosed 2 caps pre and strength gains wasn't immediate as when I dose 4 caps. Meaning very noticeable. I did get some at 2 but nothing to say it was drastic. I dosed 2 caps pre for 4 weeks and I know how that treated me.

Not at all. Lol

Ohh and my wife is also using it and at the same dose and she also raised her weights. So I'm also comparing on how she's reacting to it.