Am i eating like a lil' bitch?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just eat everything in sight until you become a big fatty. Best advice I ever got.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It getting large and fat was the man's goal, then there is no need for weightlifting or exercise in general. Just do what the majority of americans already do - eat crappy macros with poor quality food such as fast foods everday and have a sedendtary lifestyle, watch lots of tv, and never do any perimeter shopping at the grocery store. Rather, just go straight for the quick meals that are processed and frozen. Basically, just be lazy and you'll get big. Otherwise, consider the more gratifying way that Easy and I have presented to you..

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It getting large and fat was the man's goal, then there is no need for weightlifting or exercise in general. Just do what the majority of americans already do - eat crappy macros with poor quality food such as fast foods everday and have a sedendtary lifestyle, watch lots of tv, and never do any perimeter shopping at the grocery store. Rather, just go straight for the quick meals that are processed and frozen. Basically, just be lazy and you'll get big. Otherwise, consider the more gratifying way that Easy and I have presented to you..
I guess you didn't realise I was joking, but for someone who is trying to gain weight, he does need to eat more. He seems to be eating "correctly" or at least making the attempt, so to gain he just needs to push himself more. You can get complicated with it, but until he masters the simple control over his body and diet, whats the use of the complex stuff? Thats pretty much all I meant by it. Carry on...

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My bad. And u r right about all of that. I dont think the LG diet would have worked well for me had I not already been established in some diet discipline..

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know that I have had to work on my diet ALOT because I like to eat alot, but the foods I find available are not always right. It's hard to make due with what you have sometime, but it def helps to be experienced and know how to cope with the hunger etc.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I know that I have had to work on my diet ALOT because I like to eat alot, but the foods I find available are not always right. It's hard to make due with what you have sometime, but it def helps to be experienced and know how to cope with the hunger etc.
That's what I'm trying to do , I could eat everything I see in my house but I'm trying to be a little better about it. And volume is another issue I'm going to improve. But u can't beat quality food. Thanks for all the opinions. Keep up the debate. One thing that's in my mind: can't a LG diet be achieved through multiple meals as long as these meals are quality foods? Instead of the early morning fast? or three big meals method? I've been trying to hold off on my first meal throughout last week, just to give it a try, and that **** was killing me. Id rather eat more meals, I'll just make sure it's more whole foods.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's what I'm trying to do , I could eat everything I see in my house but I'm trying to be a little better about it. And volume is another issue I'm going to improve. But u can't beat quality food. Thanks for all the opinions. Keep up the debate. One thing that's in my mind: can't a LG diet be achieved through multiple meals as long as these meals are quality foods? Instead of the early morning fast? or three big meals method? I've been trying to hold off on my first meal throughout last week, just to give it a try, and that **** was killing me. Id rather eat more meals, I'll just make sure it's more whole foods.
yeah u can. You could eat as many meals as u like during the feeding phase - it doesnt matter. As long as you have 16hrs of fasting and 8hrs of feeding then ur good. But some protocols are more practical than others...If it's better for u to fast at another time then give it a try. But honestly, at least half of ur fast needs to be during your sleeping hours to reduce hunger during the hours of fasting that ur actively doing things. Get it?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Calories
2,745 Fat 95.7 g Carbs
256.7 g Protein 207.5 g
Fast foods, ham and cheese sandwich
0.9 sandwich 317
Beef, rib, eye, small end (ribs 10-12), separable lean only,...
5 oz 228
Egg, whole, fried
2 large 175
myofusion
0.9 serving 132
champion nutrition super heavyweight gainer 1200
0.9 serving 1,080
Bread, whole wheat
5 regular slice 345
Fish, salmon, red, canned, bones removed (Alaska Native)
6 oz 274
Raisin Bran, Kellogg
1 cup 195
This is way I had yesterday, still not too organized and too much fat but just about at my goals .water intake was low , won't let that happen again! Any suggestions ? Or comments?

davidq

davidq

Awards
counds your calories dont just realy on memory looks like your carbs arnt enough take you bodyweight x18+should be your cal intake if buliking

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
counds your calories dont just realy on memory looks like your carbs arnt enough take you bodyweight x18+should be your cal intake if buliking
For me that's about 2700 I'm going almost 500 cals over.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Whats the first sentence say ? Can you write that post agAin I only understand the last words in there.

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
For bulking, pure bulk, its calories calories calories, I was on on bulking diet that I found in a magazine that started with 7 pop tarts in the morning, along with a half dozen eggs, lunch.. and this was a published diet mind you, 3 double cheesburgers, large fry and 4 apple pies ....I loved that diet mmmmmmmmm pop-tarts

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
For bulking, pure bulk, its calories calories calories, I was on on bulking diet that I found in a magazine that started with 7 pop tarts in the morning, along with a half dozen eggs, lunch.. and this was a published diet mind you, 3 double cheesburgers, large fry and 4 apple pies ....I loved that diet mmmmmmmmm pop-tarts
What? I had a whopper jr today and felt bad about that lol... I do the poptart thing at night sometimes lol

davidq

davidq

Awards
I was trying to say "count" If your only 155 at 5'10 it should be easy try hitting 3000 calories a day and write em down thats whatg I do when Im bulking its kinda tetious but its worth it you eventually memorize or are able to estimate within a 50 cal range on how many cals eveything has after a while. Oh but cardio is a must when bulking or fat will be acululated. In the morning on an empty stomach and/ or postworkout. no more than 20 to 30 min. Good Luck dadydee

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I was trying to say "count" If your only 155 at 5'10 it should be easy try hitting 3000 calories a day and write em down thats whatg I do when Im bulking its kinda tetious but its worth it you eventually memorize or are able to estimate within a 50 cal range on how many cals eveything has after a while. Oh but cardio is a must when bulking or fat will be acululated. In the morning on an empty stomach and/ or postworkout. no more than 20 to 30 min. Good Luck dadydee
Thanks I'm trying to get it in , from my post before last (chart pics) you can see I Go for 3040 minimum but most ppl say my intake still needs to be more so I'm just asking if I'm getting on the right track , I kno it'll take a lil while for my body to adjust. you are right Carbs were low that day.

davidq

davidq

Awards
Take in about 2800 -3000 cals not too many or you'll get fat in a couple weeks you'll be about 170 andmake sure its muscle so hit the gym 3-4 times a week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is the first time for me as well that i do a bulk with 3k cals. I usually never go higher than 2500 but this time around i want to get a litter bigger and leaner. I found it easy to add little things say to your shake to add cals. Peanut butter helps alot also your post shake add some simple carbs.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This is my first real bulk. Now im always doing cardio to stay lean and for the past 3weeks ive been bulking but avoiding cardio. You said to keep cardio now would say 10-15 min of hiit on the treadmill fine? I figured if i continued cardio while bulking that itll make it a little harder to recomp or cut when the time comes. I could be wrong. i know food and training is key but just wondering if cardio loses its effectiveness from never getting off from it.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Take in about 2800 -3000 cals not too many or you'll get fat in a couple weeks you'll be about 170 andmake sure its muscle so hit the gym 3-4 times a week
Ok I'm doing 3000+ , but if you go back in this thread to the beginning ,you see a few ppl have told me to up it as much as possible , but you think if I hit 3000 ED I'll be good for a nice bulk? I'm just making sure my intake is up to par, I'm about to start a epi cycle and want to make the most of it. I have pushed back my start date due to this, just want to do it right.

Sam_MT

Awards
this is my daily plan

6.30am
75g of porridge, one banana and 40g of whey protein

10am
75g of basmati rice, 1 large chicken breast and 50g of broccoli

1pm
75g of wholemeal pasta with 150-200g of tuna

pre workout meal 4.30-5.30pm
100g of porridge with 5-6 scrambled eggs (average take about 3 yokes with it) plus 2 kre-alkalyn

post workout meal
50g of whey protein, banana and glucose drink ie lucozade and 2 kre-alkalyn

9pm
1 large chicken breast with broccoli and mushrooms

bedtime
50g of casein protein powder.

have been skipping on the casein shake as i just forget about some nights.

put about 2kg on in 8 weeks (thought it would have been more) but noticed strength increases allover to be honest. going to start taking the
BCAA's with meals also.

any areas i could improve on in the diet. will post workout too if needed.

it was suppose to be a clean mass plan but like i said maybe i need to eat more?

davidq

davidq

Awards
I though porrage was only in fairy tales like goldilocks they actually have a food like that.Is it like grits or oatmeal lol

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
I though porrage was only in fairy tales like goldilocks they actually have a food like that.Is it like grits or oatmeal lol
Yea either one of thoes or cream of wheat ( farina)?

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
We need some more recipes/ meal plans on this thread feel free to share what you ate today , give others ideas. Thanks

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bulk shake. 2 scoops mass gainer, 3 cups whole milk, 1 cup cottage cheese, 1 yogurt, 2 spoons peanut butter, 2 tbsp olive oil or any sub. around 2000-3000k calories depending on what mass gainer your using.

whole wheat pasta with tuna and cheese sprinkled in.

cheeseburger

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Thank country that shake is crazy! Hows it taste? I use champ nutrition 1200 . How is Mass gainer? I was also told to hold off on the milk , what do you think about that idea?

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well I didnt read what type of diet you were doing, but you said bulk so I include milk as a part of any and all bulks. I drink milk all the time but I have no gas and little bloat from it. I have idea about your protein, but youll just get less calories out of it. The one I was using you got like 650 cals per scoop. or something. the shake is good but thick. if you can't drink stuff that is gritty I would drop the cottage cheese or get a better blender, or, I would eat it separate.

You need to take in to account everyone likes different foods and has different tolerance, and just like supplements people will digest different foods different and uptake calories at different rates and all kinds of stuff. the key is playing around with your diet and finding what works best with you, and use advice as a guideline.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
well I didnt read what type of diet you were doing, but you said bulk so I include milk as a part of any and all bulks. I drink milk all the time but I have no gas and little bloat from it. I have idea about your protein, but youll just get less calories out of it. The one I was using you got like 650 cals per scoop. or something. the shake is good but thick. if you can't drink stuff that is gritty I would drop the cottage cheese or get a better blender, or, I would eat it separate.

You need to take in to account everyone likes different foods and has different tolerance, and just like supplements people will digest different foods different and uptake calories at different rates and all kinds of stuff. the key is playing around with your diet and finding what works best with you, and use advice as a guideline.
Thanks that's some ****in solid ass advice!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
Thanks that's some ****in solid ass advice!
I'm a big fan of milk too, the Whole stuff, the fat blunts the insulin response and makes it less not more fattening. Old time bodybuilders drank half and half and put it on their cereal. All things in moderation. I am a keto diet believer, I was a sloppy 300lbs with a 40" waist in 1998, I lost 100 pounds in a little over 2 months, if you don't believe me I'm sorry. I did this while eating more calories than I've ever eaten in my life,all the meat cheese and eggs I wanted NO CARBS!, the fat melted like water

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
np bro, thats what I have done over the years, and I'm still learning a ton. but the best thing to do is always listen to your body, and always push yourself to go a little bit harder and do a little bit better. there is no such thing as good enough.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm a big fan of milk too, the Whole stuff, the fat blunts the insulin response and makes it less not more fattening. Old time bodybuilders drank half and half and put it on their cereal. All things in moderation. I am a keto diet believer, I was a sloppy 300lbs with a 40" waist in 1998, I lost 100 pounds in a little over 2 months, if you don't believe me I'm sorry. I did this while eating more calories than I've ever eaten in my life,all the meat cheese and eggs I wanted NO CARBS!, the fat melted like water
hell yeah. I drink skim alot but I will drink whole too, it just depends what is available to me. whole when I am bulking, and I do skim in cuts because I am usually drinking close a gallon a day. I have done the no carbs before and your right, it is insane. I get tired as F though... I like a 3 day no carb 1 day load. and I believe you. people underestimate what the human body can do.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
hell yeah. I drink skim alot but I will drink whole too, it just depends what is available to me. whole when I am bulking, and I do skim in cuts because I am usually drinking close a gallon a day. I have done the no carbs before and your right, it is insane. I get tired as F though... I like a 3 day no carb 1 day load. and I believe you. people underestimate what the human body can do.
I remember you told me in the past to eat everything I see lol! But somebody on here told me the milk will keep me soft ( he even gave me link to watch pumping iron, when Arnold says "I drink beer,milk is for babies" I made good gains during July-august drinking alot of milk and russian5000 gainer. I've since then laid off bit i have been missing it.But your making me want to go back !lol I'm not doing good today and slacked abit yesterday bit I'll see what else I can put down before I pass out!

truthornothin

truthornothin

Awards
  • Established
When you set your mind to it you can do almost anything. I chewed up my birthday cake and spat it out that is the level of dedication I had to the diet, I never looked back

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the support ,thought I was doing better than I am , I feel better and have been taking monster ****s !:) but I will try to get in as much as I can today.
Russian bear 5000 is sweet , mixes easily ( can shake to mix easssy)
1serving of that **** is 5 scoops w/ 1 gal milk . 1/4 serving is 1 1/4 scoops and a quart of milk 1250 cals. 1/8 serving is 3/4 scoop and two cups of milk 625 cals
eat some more calorie packed food

suggestion: a whole smoked mackerel of 350 grams equals around 1000 calories, add in a dressing of olive oil with dill and some other stuff 1200 cals easy

wake up:
3-4 whole eggs with mayonaise on top and salt/pepper, handful of walnuts, down it with a russian bear/mammoth shake of 1250 cals if you can easy 1500-2000 cals

lunch:
smoked mackerel as above 1200 cals

4 o clock:
unroasted, unsalted nuts 175 grams with a handful of raisins or berries

8 o clock:
steak, bread with herb butter on top, salad on the side with olive oil for veggies and extra cals, add dessert
and add another russian bear mammoth shake, this makes around 600-700 plus shake 1250 almost 2000

not so many meals, not too much to eat, 4000-5000 cals EZ

drink some olive oil shots in orange juice if you wanna man up and get easy cals

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards

suggestion: a whole smoked mackerel of 350 grams equals around 1000 calories, add in a dressing of olive oil with dill and some other stuff 1200 cals easy

wake up:
3-4 whole eggs with mayonaise on top and salt/pepper, handful of walnuts, down it with a russian bear/mammoth shake of 1250 cals if you can easy 1500-2000 cals

lunch:

4 o clock:

8 o clock:
steak, bread with herb butter on top, salad on the side with olive oil for veggies and extra cals, add dessert
and add another russian bear mammoth shake, this makes around 600-700 plus shake 1250 almost 2000

drink some olive oil shots in orange juice if you wanna man up and get easy cals
Fukin beautiful !! You gave me like 3,4 new ideas in one post!!

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
Fukin beautiful !! You gave me like 3,4 new ideas in one post!!
ur welcome! i can eat mackerel almost every day, it's really easy light digestible food and smoked well it's awesome you do need some variation in recipes though.. steak is always nice and bread with herb butter is easy and tasty.. there are like full fat yoghurt desserts as well if you look good they pack around 270 cals for a small cup, couple bananas every now and then

the nuts also make more than 1000 cals and pretty nutritious

you get enough protein if you eat like this, maybe a bit too much fat but for some ppl that's better than more carbs instead of fat

other good stuff: eat as much full fat greek yoghurt with walnuts and honey till your stuffed, good for the bacteria in your stomach as well

there's this debate on whether 6 meals is better than 3 and the general consensus is cals in vs cals out at the end of the day is what counts, i say just try above and see if you can handle such large amounts of calories in one sitting (your stomach that is) or add some digestive enzymes.. some ppl will say the nuts are not a whole meal well screw it i am not looking to go on stage i just wanna live healthy, and bulk up a bit and look bigger and stronger and healthier but i don't wanna eat 6 rigid meals without much variation

nuts, olive oil, fish fats, red meat in moderation (you can switch out steak and make a delicious duck breast glazed in honey and carrots glazed with honey/butter as well watch some masterchef episodes to inspire you and have a completely different meal), eggs, salad also good for you, some saturated fats from herb butter also can't hurt that much, and you need dessert every now and then (pannacotta yummie! or some creme brulee from the supermarket) or you'll go crazy

make your diet interesting and add some shakes you should see some nice weight gain

good luck man

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Thanks alot!
Your making me hungry :)
I'm gonna apply some of your advice ASAP I'll post any meals inspired by this.

Turnitup122

Awards

wake up:

lunch:

4 o clock:

8 o clock:

Haha I drank a shot of extra virgin olive oil once, fugging nasty stuff. I recently decided to just eat whatever I want on leg day and dam it feels good. Easily 2500 cals on my first meal alone.

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When you set your mind to it you can do almost anything. I chewed up my birthday cake and spat it out that is the level of dedication I had to the diet, I never looked back
wow, I wouldn't be able to chew it up then spit it, but I didnt eat my birthday cake the past two years because of diet haha. I had desert yesterday though :( but Im not really dieting... so it doesnt count haha. when I actually go on my cut it will suck. which is soon...

cumkwakka

Awards
  • Established
heat oven

one large mackerel, deskin, debone

dice apple and put with mackerel

make dressing: 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons creme fraiche, pepper, salt, 2 teaspoon dill, chopped spring onion

toss the salad dude!

add in preboiled frozen potato parts in oven and add in olive oil and couple leafs of rosemary and some mashed garlic, toss the potatoes man!

enjoy!

recap: 1000 cals mackerel, 4 tablespoons fat dressing and olive oil to taste mucho cals, cals from tasty potatoes

top off with weightgainer ftw!

Last edited:
Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
heat oven

one large mackerel, deskin, debone

dice apple and put with mackerel

make dressing: 2 tablespoons mayo, 2 tablespoons creme fraiche, pepper, salt, 2 teaspoon dill, chopped spring onion

toss the salad dude!

add in preboiled frozen potato parts in oven and add in olive oil and couple leafs of rosemary and some mashed garlic, toss the potatoes man!

enjoy!

recap: 1000 cals mackerel, 4 tablespoons fat dressing and olive oil to taste mucho cals, cals from tasty potatoes

top off with weightgainer ftw!
I'm gonna see how that macrel tastes, l know that **** has mad bones.

1gforu

Awards
Daddydee, I went through every page here and read every post and got to say there is some solid advice here. I am exactly you 5'11" and 155lbs. How is all of this working out for you? Have you switched your diet to the 3 big meals instead of many smaller meals throughout the day? If so how is this working out for you. I like the sound of having 3 bigger meals, makes my day easier. What type of results are you seeing so far? good gains? good strength? feeling great? I am planning on starting a regime in about 2 weeks, just hope i can afford to feed myself all of this food! haha Thanks, Any advice/criticism is good for me so long its constructive.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Daddydee, I went through every page here and read every post and got to say there is some solid advice here. I am exactly you 5'11" and 155lbs. How is all of this working out for you? Have you switched your diet to the 3 big meals instead of many smaller meals throughout the day? If so how is this working out for you. I like the sound of having 3 bigger meals, makes my day easier. What type of results are you seeing so far? good gains? good strength? feeling great? I am planning on starting a regime in about 2 weeks, just hope i can afford to feed myself all of this food! haha Thanks, Any advice/criticism is good for me so long its constructive.
What's up gforu, yes alot of solid advice, I did try three meal (lean gain) diet. It wasn't ideal for me because sitting down to eat 3 1000+ meals a day just wasn't working , but some times I was forced to do it because of sleeping late then waking and eating heavy for the rest of that day. It all depends on the person, try it it may be good for you! I basically just stopped trying to eat so clean and I'm eating everything I see, but this is what I want to do and may not be for you, I'm not worried about being shredded. But I do eat as clean as possible and will clean it up when on epi cycle. It would be better to eat 3 big meals, saves time so I'm working at just having more cal rich food but still get the macros I need! If I eat junk I'll b overeating, too much fat!
Ive also been told to layoff the milk , but I'm going back to it, just the lactose free stuff this time , it's has good cals and protien. But eating good does make me feel alot better and you will feel the same, i meed to eat more but gains are good I'm at 157 now. Strength I want to improve but only training will solve that. Are you going to do a cycle?