Am i eating like a lil' bitch?

1gforu

Awards
Daddydee, Man i am just curious what kind of $ you are spending weekly on groceries? Im on a fixed income so i have to budget things out, Any idea of a weekly cost for foods? $100? lol it may seem dumb me asking this but food can cost alot of money really fast and its gonna do me no good if i cant afford to eat like i need to. lol

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Daddydee, Man i am just curious what kind of $ you are spending weekly on groceries? Im on a fixed income so i have to budget things out, Any idea of a weekly cost for foods? $100? lol it may seem dumb me asking this but food can cost alot of money really fast and its gonna do me no good if i cant afford to eat like i need to. lol
Lol I spend more than that but I'm a father, but ofcourse you may spend more if you consume more, but If you plan it good with cal rich food, you can get by, just start budgeting and only buy real food meats veg brown pasta/rice milk fish shrimp believe me just sit and make a plan , find out each foods macros then hit the numbers you need. I'm still getting it straight cause i eat all over the place, I'm not organized enough but I'm almost there.

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
you said "this is what I ate today" and that's your first mistake.
you need to write down what you're eating and eat it everyday, that way you will KNOW if you're eating like a bitch or not. If the scale goes up SLOWLY you're good. if it goes down then yes you're eating like a bitch. Bodybuilders don't just eat and 'hope' they're getting the proper nutrients, they make schedules and then see if the schedules take them where they want.

I only have one test cycle under my belt but i've gone from 155lbs to 230 lbs in 3 years, most of that was natural because I'm borderline obsessive compulsive with my food. And don't let some of the fat asses on here tell you to eat everything in sight either, that's stupid :)

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
oh, and btw gainers = ****. there's no way in hell you could get me to use those again. chicken, beef, and flounder for protein. oats, brown rice, and sweet potatoes for carbs should cover most of your macros. I personally think I get enough fat from the beef and flounder so I don't add any nuts, but that's just me. 1 serving of fruit, and green veggies will go a long way too. look into post workout carbs too "maltodextrin/dextrose" blend is my favorite, and 40$ worth will last you about 6 months if you know where to shop.

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
Thanx noID I'm tryin to shake the shakes, but it's just an on the go , time saver sometimes. And I put up what I ate that day to describe what I had that day.

aceroni

Awards
I think it would be alot easier to judge if you just wrote it all how you ate it seperate meals.. ex: meal 1 eggs + rice.. Meal 2.. banana.. etc..

But yeah dude instant oats is garbage for dieting.. At least if you're eating the "Peach and oats" packets, those have sugar and whatnot.. MANUP! Get some real oatmeal (gluten free maybe?) and put cinamon on it

nonidentity

Awards
  • Established
this^ get some real oats! I eat mine cold, and whole grain! no microwaves at school!
my friends used to call it "야물" which is like animal fodder :p

Daddydee

Daddydee

Awards
this^ get some real oats! I eat mine cold, and whole grain! no microwaves at school!
my friends used to call it "??" which is like animal fodder :p
Yea,will do,on the oats, instant was just faster.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
add some P&B sandwiches and add more milk into your diet and you will see the weight being added on.