Test deca sweating nausea?

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
I did 200 deca 300 tests and it has been 3 days since the first injection and tonight I have sudden sweating and nausea. Is it normal to have these?
I'm getting deca for the first time.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No that's not normal but what makes you think it's the gear? Are you taking in new supps? What kind of food did you eat?

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
No that's not normal but what makes you think it's the gear? Are you taking in new supps? What kind of food did you eat?
I just take protein powder l'arginine nac magnesium. I ate rice and chicken last. But I had eaten before this meal, maybe I don't know food and thought. But I didn't feel good then I got better

İronsemy

İronsemy

Awards
Well, it's been 6 days since the first injection and I added 20mg of Dianabol for 3 days. My blood pressure is around 14/10, should I worry?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
What does 14/10 convert to in the u.s. I don't know those numbers. Tbh I'm not a fan of dbol at all. It's all water weight gain ( which is why you get the bp spike) and you'll lose most of the gains once you get off. Also I would wait and do orals at the end of cycle, you're going to get gains st the beginning so why add more strain on the body when you don't need to. Wait and add it when you hit a plateau..usually around week 8