Alphamine

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Do you guys drink alphamine with say , 100ml, or do you prefer to have it as a drink, such as 400 ml?
2 scoops in 7 oz. for this guy
Chilled

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ya I like about ~4oz per scoop.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Same here. That's enough to allow me to enjoy sipping on it for a few minutes.
It should but by sip #1 it tastes too good and before i know it the shaker is empty lol

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should but by sip #1 it tastes too good and before i know it the shaker is empty lol
Lol true. Sometimes I'll use quite a bit more water, which still provides enough flavor for me.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do you guys drink alphamine with say , 100ml, or do you prefer to have it as a drink, such as 400 ml?
I mix it up all the time. Sometimes I need a quick strong shot so I will take a scoop straight from the tub washed down with a drink of water. Other times I will fill the shaker with ice water and sip on a scoop or two over an hour. Like breezy mentioned I love that even adding water doesn't dilute the amazing flavor.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I go closer to 200 mL if only mixing Alphamine and 400 mL if adding in anything else that is flavored.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
This stuff really does taste amazing Lol.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Ive always woke up feeling knackered for as long as I can remember. Now I have alphamine in my life, I take 2 scoops with about 200ml of water in the morning and BAM, i feel like a million dollars. it carries me through the day without needing caffiene at all. Seriously enhances my life. Thank you guys!!!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive always woke up feeling knackered for as long as I can remember. Now I have alphamine in my life, I take 2 scoops with about 200ml of water in the morning and BAM, i feel like a million dollars. it carries me through the day without needing caffiene at all. Seriously enhances my life. Thank you guys!!!
Agreed! I love the mood lift and peace of mind aspect of the product. Much, much more than just your typical fat burner.

Thanks for the support and feedback bro.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Agreed! I love the mood lift and peace of mind aspect of the product. Much, much more than just your typical fat burner.

Thanks for the support and feedback bro.
I dont even use it as a fat burner, well not intentionally, It just makes working at a desk seem less of an ordeal. It does however make me take 2 hours to eat my breakfast, haha.

it also significantly increased my girlfriends mood so hats off to you guys :)

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback Josh. After 4 hours sleep last night, I wish I had a tub on hand. :(

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for your feedback Josh. After 4 hours sleep last night, I wish I had a tub on hand. :(
Welcome to the last 10 years of my life.

Slept so badly last night , but at least alphamine stops me feeling like crap. I think I'm going to have a hard time discontinuing use after 8 weeks if I'm honest !

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Welcome to the last 10 years of my life.

Slept so badly last night , but at least alphamine stops me feeling like crap. I think I'm going to have a hard time discontinuing use after 8 weeks if I'm honest !
I could definitely use more sleep in general as well.

It's saved me on many occasions. Thankfully, I might have some "emergency" Norcodrene at work :). I hear you, taking a break from Alphamine is always tough.

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
I could definitely use more sleep in general as well.

It's saved me on many occasions as well. Thankfully, I might have some "emergency" Norcodrene at work :). I hear you, taking a break from Alphamine is always tough.
is the break needed if you are just using alphamine as a pick me up and not bothered about fat loss?

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
is the break needed if you are just using alphamine as a pick me up and not bothered about fat loss?
I always recommend that a 4 week break is taken after 8 weeks of continued use. The level of energy provided will start to diminish after a while (as with use of any stims), so I'd try to take a break.

lehn20

Awards
started my first run/tub today of raspberry lemonade.
Planning on running it with Myokem Nitramine after work and in the morning alone.

What is the hardening agent in this?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
One question; Can you use/combine alphamine (eu version) with focus XT during the day and maybe together before workout?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
One question; Can you use/combine alphamine (eu version) with focus XT during the day and maybe together before workout?
Ya you could use that combo if you wanted. The EU Version doesn't have Yohimbine (which can have issues when combined with Tyrosine), but just watch the Choline content of both and maybe build up the dose over time (some get some stomach issues at too high a dose).

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
This product has always had my curiosity thinking of giving it a run soon!

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Defiantly one of the most effective FAT loss products on the market right now...

image-1825048771.jpg

This one is about 3 weeks before my alphamine/amentomax/ alphat2 cut

image-202184219.jpg

And this one is about 5 weeks into it (currently)

kBrown

kBrown

Awards
  • Established
Very lean, nice job.

money0351

money0351

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Then I must've gotten a defective batch (or three) 'cause I don't look like that!!!

Seriously - good work, Money!
Haha thanks bro... And still at zero "cardio" and about 300g of carbs on training days

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I highly recommend it. Let us know if you decided to give it a go.

Haha thanks bro... And still at zero "cardio" and about 300g of carbs on training days
Great job so far man. That's my kind of cut. :thumbsup:

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
started my first run/tub today of raspberry lemonade.
Planning on running it with Myokem Nitramine after work and in the morning alone.

What is the hardening agent in this?
Ingredients like choline clump easily.

I would not combine them because of how high stim it is IMO, but it depends on tolerance. Another possible issue might be too much choline (GI issues). Both great products though.

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Ya you could use that combo if you wanted. The EU Version doesn't have Yohimbine (which can have issues when combined with Tyrosine), but just watch the Choline content of both and maybe build up the dose over time (some get some stomach issues at too high a dose).
Okey. Thank you.

I would not combine them because of how high stim it is IMO, but it depends on tolerance. Another possible issue might be too much choline (GI issues). Both great products though.
I been using alphamine for 3weeks now with a calorie deficit/balance, great results. I take 2scoop am and 1scoop pm. I added in focus XT with 1scoop alphamine PWO yesterday. Had a great workout. Energy/focus/pump. However I did get some gi distress later in the evening. Walking gas machine!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Okey. Thank you. I been using alphamine for 3weeks now with a calorie deficit/balance, great results. I take 2scoop am and 1scoop pm. I added in focus XT with 1scoop alphamine PWO yesterday. Had a great workout. Energy/focus/pump. However I did get some gi distress later in the evening. Walking gas machine!
Awesome feedback. What flavor Alphamine do you have and how do you like it? I'm a cherry limeade guy myself but all flavors are amazing in my opinion. I've never tried the combo with focus Xt as I think Alphamine gives me incredible creases in the department alone and as bolt mentioned the U.S. version can have bad reactions when combined with tyrosine. Keep updating us as you progress. Are you running a full 8 week cycle?

Pec.Major

Awards
  • Established
Raspberry lemonade. I have not seen cherry flavour in my local retailer store.
Yes I will. Cutting for 8weeks with alphamine+f95+ABE. :)
Maybe add in erase pro for the last 4weeks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Mmmmmm love me some raspberry lemonade!

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That's an awesome stack you've put together man. Erase Pro would fit in nicely as well. Look forward to any future updates.

Mmmmmm love me some raspberry lemonade!
It's delicious...but cherry limeade and fruit punch are better. :)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That's an awesome stack you've put together man. Erase Pro would fit in nicely as well. Look forward to any future updates.

It's delicious...but cherry limeade and fruit punch are better. :)
Cherry Limeade is badass too! Got some on my fridge right now!

thunder90

thunder90

Awards
Just snagged 2 bottles of Alphamine, 2 bottles of AlphaMax, and 1 bottle of X-gels for my cut. For dosage do you think:

X-Gels: 4-6 caps pre-workout (Training days only)
AlphaMax: 2 pre-workout (morining on non-traing days) and 2 pre-bed
Alphamine: 2 scoops am, 1 afternoon

Should be an great cut!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Just snagged 2 bottles of Alphamine, 2 bottles of AlphaMax, and 1 bottle of X-gels for my cut. For dosage do you think:

X-Gels: 4-6 caps pre-workout (Training days only)
AlphaMax: 2 pre-workout (morining on non-traing days) and 2 pre-bed
Alphamine: 2 scoops am, 1 afternoon

Should be an great cut!
Sounds like a badass plan right there!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just snagged 2 bottles of Alphamine, 2 bottles of AlphaMax, and 1 bottle of X-gels for my cut. For dosage do you think: X-Gels: 4-6 caps pre-workout (Training days only) AlphaMax: 2 pre-workout (morining on non-traing days) and 2 pre-bed Alphamine: 2 scoops am, 1 afternoon Should be an great cut!
Alphamine doses look good. When will you be training? After your 2 scoop dose?

thunder90

thunder90

Awards
Alphamine doses look good. When will you be training? After you 2 scoop dose?
No, I'm in IF guy so I'll take the 2 scoops fasted in AM. Training will happen in the afternoon around 3-4 pm. I'm very stim tolerant so I'm thinking of either skipping the second dose on training days and just using my preworkout.. Or half dosage on my preworkout and throughing a scoop of Alphamine in my 1/2 dose Prewrokout.

Thoughts??

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
No, I'm in IF guy so I'll take the 2 scoops fasted in AM. Training will happen in the afternoon around 3-4 pm. I'm very stim tolerant so I'm thinking of either skipping the second dose on training days and just using my preworkout.. Or half dosage on my preworkout and throughing a scoop of Alphamine in my 1/2 dose Prewrokout. Thoughts??
I can't really recommend mixing alphamine with any other stim source but the 1 scoop later should work great as a pre-workout. It's my go to pre-workout as I wait for our new release. It is not uncommon for people to half dose and mix though.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I can't really recommend mixing alphamine with any other stim source but the 1 scoop later should work great as a pre-workout. It's my go to pre-workout as I wait for our new release. It is not uncommon for people to half dose and mix though.
Cause it tastes so ****ing good!!!

Bradruz

Awards
This stuff is great, using pre workout and a midday top up with Amentomax DAA and Erase pro on a fat loss regime. I'm having to force feed myself as my appetite is gone. I could easily under eat but realize this would be detrimental.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This stuff is great, using pre workout and a midday top up with Amentomax DAA and Erase pro on a fat loss regime. I'm having to force feed myself as my appetite is gone. I could easily under eat but realize this would be detrimental.
That js a killer stack right there. I bet you are having some pretty fun lifting sessions right now! With that stack I imagine you are maintaining if not improving strength even on a calorie deficit. You should look into Norcodrene for a future run if you are really enjoying Alphamine. Norcodrene has an even more apparent appetite suppression than Alphamine in my experience. :)

Keep us posted if possible please.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome stack brother. Thanks for your feedback and support!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I won't lie, it's been a little while since I have taken Alphamine and I decided I wanted a tasty drink before class...

Wow. Just wow, forgot how ****ing awesome yet crazy this **** is...

ti amo means I love, right?