Alphamine

Tagger

Tagger

Awards

TrainPsycho

Awards
I live in the netherlands and I want to buy another tub of Alphamine.
Would I be better off getting SA2-A Alphamine (which takes 3 weeks to get ro me) or should I buy the yohimbe-free version and add a bunch of Yohimbine HCL myself?

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in the netherlands and I want to buy another tub of Alphamine. Would I be better off getting SA2-A Alphamine (which takes 3 weeks to get ro me) or should I buy the yohimbe-free version and add a bunch of Yohimbine HCL myself?
Being that we use a much cleaner extract I personally would deal with the 3 week wait.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I notice very little side with regular yohimbine. Is SA2-A more effective?
We have feedback from many people who have terrible sides from yohimbe that claim alphamine is a much smoother and cleaner feel. I guess it is entirely up to you but I would just wait the extra time.

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I live in the netherlands and I want to buy another tub of Alphamine. Would I be better off getting SA2-A Alphamine (which takes 3 weeks to get ro me) or should I buy the yohimbe-free version and add a bunch of Yohimbine HCL myself?
Yohimbine is great as a solo ingredient for weight/fat loss where as Alphamine has the SA2-A plus other ingredients that make it a more comprehensive/effective product. The HICA is a huge part especially during cutting (muscle retention).

TrainPsycho

Awards
We have feedback from many people who have terrible sides from yohimbe that claim alphamine is a much smoother and cleaner feel. I guess it is entirely up to you but I would just wait the extra time.
But is it more effective for fat loss?

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're going to see more results with Alphamine than you would running yohimbine solo, but that tactic works too :)
I think he means he's going to be buying both versions of alphamine, although I might be wrong!

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Took 2 scoops RL this morning, ate a dozen chocolate cake/chocolate frosting donuts... will I still lose weight?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Took 2 scoops RL this morning, ate a dozen chocolate cake/chocolate frosting donuts... will I still lose weight?
If your daily intake still falls in a caloric deficit, yes. ;)

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Tagger

Tagger

Awards
I'd like to say, you're welcome to PES for starting this thread, which, now has 5k+ views. :D

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'd like to say, you're welcome to PES for starting this thread, which, now has 5k+ views. :D
Thanks, to you and everyone else involved. :thumbsup:

Artemis_ace

Awards
Been 2 weeks. LOVING Alphamine and Forskolin. I was seeing visible results within DAYS. Could not believe my eyes nothing has ever worked so effectively. :D And it's the "*****" non-yohimbe version for Aussies, too.

Oh and the taste/sensation got better once my flu went away. It's still very sour, but I actually look forward to my next dose now :lmao: Gonna be a repeat customer for sure. Anyone tried the Mango flavour? That's next I reckon :)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been 2 weeks. LOVING Alphamine and Forskolin. I was seeing visible results within DAYS. Could not believe my eyes nothing has ever worked so effectively. :D And it's the "*****" non-yohimbe version for Aussies, too. Oh and the taste/sensation got better once my flu went away. It's still very sour, but I actually look forward to my next dose now :lmao: Gonna be a repeat customer for sure. Anyone tried the Mango flavour? That's next I reckon :)
Best is yet to come if it's only been 2 weeks :). Keep killin it!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been 2 weeks. LOVING Alphamine and Forskolin. I was seeing visible results within DAYS. Could not believe my eyes nothing has ever worked so effectively. :D And it's the "*****" non-yohimbe version for Aussies, too. Oh and the taste/sensation got better once my flu went away. It's still very sour, but I actually look forward to my next dose now :lmao: Gonna be a repeat customer for sure. Anyone tried the Mango flavour? That's next I reckon :)
Glad you are enjoying it so much sir. It is still very early so I hope you continue to keep us updated! I'm so jealous of you foreigners getting an opportunity to try the other flavors of our products not offered to us mericans!

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Glad you are enjoying it so much sir. It is still very early so I hope you continue to keep us updated! I'm so jealous of you foreigners getting an opportunity to try the other flavors of our products not offered to us mericans!
you got CL! had to sneak that one in haha. you could still order it to US to off an Aus site

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been 2 weeks. LOVING Alphamine and Forskolin. I was seeing visible results within DAYS. Could not believe my eyes nothing has ever worked so effectively. :D And it's the "*****" non-yohimbe version for Aussies, too.

Oh and the taste/sensation got better once my flu went away. It's still very sour, but I actually look forward to my next dose now :lmao: Gonna be a repeat customer for sure. Anyone tried the Mango flavour? That's next I reckon :)
Awesome to hear. :)

I haven't tried the mango yet. I was waiting for some of you Aussies to let me know how it tastes. If it is good I will request it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I miss Alphamine

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
We are here for you...haha Just started my raspberry lemonade alphamine again....life is Good
Awwwww how cute. I appreciate it guys. Send it over than :)

Grrrrrr I need!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We are here for you...haha Just started my raspberry lemonade alphamine again....life is Good
I actually have one on the way. Been a while since I had the flavor so I decided to switch it up. Good times are heading my way as well brother. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hoping my shipment arrives today! Excited to start alphamine back up after a while off!

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Hoping my shipment arrives today! Excited to start alphamine back up after a while off!
Hug the delivery man and crack open that tub!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Hug the delivery man and crack open that tub!
Had I been up when the box was delivered I probably would have! Haha
Been going alpha crazy lately. It feels so good to be back! I just love how easy it makes my 12 hour days at work. :)

Warthog13

Awards
Fruit Punch Alphamine + Fruit Punch Powerade Zero = Pure Magic !

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Fruit Punch Alphamine + Fruit Punch Powerade Zero = Pure Magic !
That it is. I used to mix my Enhanced with Powerade Zero, but have switched to using Alphamine and it rocks.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
That it is. I used to mix my Enhanced with Powerade Zero, but have switched to using Alphamine and it rocks.
Still mixing Powerade Zero with Alphamine?

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yep, still. Depends on how I'm using it. If I'm getting up in the morning and want it before running out the door I'll mix with water, but if I'm looking to enjoy it over a longer period of time, I tend to use Powerade Zero.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
At one time I experimented mixing it with different flavors of G2 Gatorade and it was delightful.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
At one time I experimented mixing it with different flavors of G2 Gatorade and it was delightful.
I'll have to give some mixing a try. Although, I'm afraid of tainting the delicious Alphamine flavor that I love.

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
I just bought some alphamine. I'm going to pair it with creatine/MT essentials betaine/ and 3.2 grams of Beta-alanine on workout days and 2 scoops each morning instead of an energy drink.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just bought some alphamine. I'm going to pair it with creatine/MT essentials betaine/ and 3.2 grams of Beta-alanine on workout days and 2 scoops each morning instead of an energy drink.
Welcome to AM ahawk. That sounds like a good approach. Many people enjoy Alphamine in a pre-workout setting, especially with additional pre-workout ergogens. The energy and focus provided are solid, not to mention that it can put you in a position that is favorable to fat loss. Waking up to Alphamine is a fantastic way to start the day as well. Thanks for the support and let us know how you like it.

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to lie I have replaced my early energy drinks and coffee with Alphamine even when not using it for a cutting phase. Welcome to the alpha family hawk!

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not going to lie I have replaced my early energy drinks and coffee with Alphamine even when not using it for a cutting phase. Welcome to the alpha family hawk!
Don't like coffee but I do the same for a quick burst of energy and good feeling. Oh ya, and an amazing tasting drink :).

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I actually love the taste of coffee but it's hard to pass on alphamine in the morning. I only have coffee on the weekends cause I'm in a rush during the work week so I'll have a scoop of alphamine followed by a cup of coffee later. Best of both worlds

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I actually love the taste of coffee but it's hard to pass on alphamine in the morning. I only have coffee on the weekends cause I'm in a rush during the work week so I'll have a scoop of alphamine followed by a cup of coffee later. Best of both worlds
I prefer the Alphamine with a cup of more Alphamine to get me going! Hahaha :)
Without exceeding the bottle recommendations of course!

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Coffee kills my stomach so Alphamine is a god send.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Don't like coffee but I do the same for a quick burst of energy and good feeling. Oh ya, and an amazing tasting drink :).
Same, hate coffee so alphamine is my morning drink

Joshlm69

Joshlm69

Awards
  • Established
Do you guys drink alphamine with say , 100ml, or do you prefer to have it as a drink, such as 400 ml?