Alphamine/Norcodrene stack

TheTank516

Awards
Want to start a fatloss regimen and was wondering if these two together would work well. Also on hand I have DCP 2.0, Muscle Pharm Hybrid N.O., Muscle Pharm Assault. How can I put this all together to make it effective? I usually train/cardio late morning after work about 11ish or early evening 5:30 or 6pm. I will be doing a lower carb type diest getting most carbs from fruits and veggies only. Any help is greatly appreciated.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
wake up
take 1 scoop alphamine

pre training
1 Norcodene
2 scoop hybrid NO

1 scoop alphamine no later than mid afternoon.

take 2 DCP with each dose of norcodrene and alphamine

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
How safe is alphamine in general? Does it serve as an efficient pre workout? Good focus and energy? Not worried about the pumps I add my own pump products. Thanks

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How safe is alphamine in general? Does it serve as an efficient pre workout? Good focus and energy? Not worried about the pumps I add my own pump products. Thanks
Many have and still use Alphamine as a pre-workout. The ingredients in it do lend themselves to an efficient pre-workout product (and adding additional pump products can put it up there with some of the best). :)

Hockeyaus33

Hockeyaus33

Awards
  • Established
Many have and still use Alphamine as a pre-workout. The ingredients in it do lend themselves to an efficient pre-workout product (and adding additional pump products can put it up there with some of the best). :)

I've really only heard good things about it. Would probably be counterproductive to use alphamine on a bulk to reduce fat gain?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ben has you covered!

chedapalooza

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So bc I am crazy, what is another stim I could stack with alphamine? Not looking to do EC, but any other stims on the market that would work well with alphamine?

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
So bc I am crazy, what is another stim I could stack with alphamine? Not looking to do EC, but any other stims on the market that would work well with alphamine?
Add some naringin to keep the caffeine from degrading and 1.5-3 grams of tyrosine.