Alphamine international version safe for tested athletes?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The version which is available in the UK via their biggest supp vendor. Seems to be yohimbine-free from what stands on the bottle. Is there any ingredient in it that could cause problems on drug testing for athletes?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Depends on the testing agency. They are all different...and the lists are always changing

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The version which is available in the UK via their biggest supp vendor. Seems to be yohimbine-free from what stands on the bottle. Is there any ingredient in it that could cause problems on drug testing for athletes?
Basically took out the most useful compounds!

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Would be great to get feedback from EU forum members ordering Alphamine version for EU markets (no yohimbine in Alphamine) or someone trying both versions.

I read some nice added value of yohimbine version on libido and erections but no such reporting for non yohimbine version available in EU markets.

I'm really tempted to order Alphamine but now I'm confused to order from UK dealer that will send me non yohimbine version or just order from NP and getting yohimbine version hmm.

Anybody tried stack Alphamine + Forskolin-95 that NP had a special price since I've read few comments on other forums that this combo made them crazy horny?

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i bought the yohimbe free version from predator as there was a special price together with erase pro but have the impression that PES is not very interested in the international customers. i still got no answer in the forums where EXACTLY the differences between these two version are besides that the int. version contains no yohimbine.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
i bought the yohimbe free version from predator as there was a special price together with erase pro but have the impression that PES is not very interested in the international customers. i still got no answer in the forums where EXACTLY the differences between these two version are besides that the int. version contains no yohimbine.
Well how did this no yohimbine version worked for u - did u get more energy, weight loss, appetite suppression, better libido and erections...?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im sorry you haven't received a response on the difference, we've stated it amongst the forums however we may have missed a response specifically for you.

With the removal of yohimbine we have increased the contents of the other thermogenic ingredients (Higenamine and tembamide in particular) to provide a similar feeling and subsequent result from using it.

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok thank you very much this means the only thing missing there is yohimbe? as the other stuff seemsto be completely herbal i see no problem with drug tests!?

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
With UK distributor offering 15% discount only today on Alphamine version without yohimbine in it, I'll order Alphamine today and should get it around Christmas.

Have still a Yohimbine HCL 2.5mg caps so might try taking 1 cap of Yohimbine HCL with Alphamine and use 1 scoop at start (instead of just Alphamine 2 or 3 scoops) to see how this will work on me since usually I don't take any stimulants at all.

Was thinking to buy something else to go with Alphamine but unfortunately getting Forskoline 95% extract in Europe is mostly impossible.

I see stack recommendation to use Alphamine with Erase so wonder how much Alphamine on it's own increase estrogen since with losing fat you should also reduce estrogen hmm.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am on the Predator forum daily and have the same username. I answer all questions on there that I can see. If you have asked a question on there and I have missed it please feel free to bump it in the pertinent thread.

We have created an EU specific version of Alphamine to ensure that we can sell this product freely. A lot of supplement companies do not create different versions. We went to extra effort to ensure the EU market is catered for.

Would be great to get feedback from EU forum members ordering Alphamine version for EU markets (no yohimbine in Alphamine) or someone trying both versions.

I read some nice added value of yohimbine version on libido and erections but no such reporting for non yohimbine version available in EU markets.

I'm really tempted to order Alphamine but now I'm confused to order from UK dealer that will send me non yohimbine version or just order from NP and getting yohimbine version hmm.

Anybody tried stack Alphamine + Forskolin-95 that NP had a special price since I've read few comments on other forums that this combo made them crazy horny?
There is a thread on the Predator forum which is dedicated to feedback of the EU formula. It was created by one of their customers and answered by other customers. I have kept non-EU reviews out of the thread solely for this purpose.

I have been asked many times what the differences in the formulas are. We have removed the SA2-A and have increased the doses of other ingredients within the formula.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to ask me.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
Have to say PES and their reps are gaining credibility in my eyes with their way of handling business and of course quality products they put on the market.

Ordered Alphamine UK version and if predator ships it on Monday I'll get it even before Christmas (my only reason why not go with NP and original version).

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
We appreciate it!

For those with Alphamine UK, dont forget that the B. Diffusa in Erase Pro is also an alpha-2-antagonist. Such a good stack

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
We appreciate it!

For those with Alphamine UK, dont forget that the B. Diffusa in Erase Pro is also an alpha-2-antagonist. Such a good stack
If burning fat alone should reduce estrogen levels isn't adding Erase Pro an overkill that would reduce estrogen too much and cause libido drop and joint pain?

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If burning fat alone should reduce estrogen levels isn't adding Erase Pro an overkill that would reduce estrogen too much and cause libido drop and joint pain?
I don't suffer any further issues from adding Alphamine to Erase Pro.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If burning fat had that big of an impact on estrogen there would be no need for anti-estrogens, people would just take fat burners.

Having excess fat leads to excess estrogen, but that doesnt mean being on a fat loss program is going to

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If burning fat had that big of an impact on estrogen there would be no need for anti-estrogens, people would just take fat burners.

Having excess fat leads to excess estrogen, but that doesnt mean being on a fat loss program is going to normalize estrogen that fast

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established

Having excess fat leads to excess estrogen, but that doesnt mean being on a fat loss program is going to normalize estrogen that fast
You make a good point.

Just can easily go overboard since when I just took DAA+Endosurge+Erase for 3 weeks my estrogen levels went from 34 to 19 which surprised me a lot to get such drop in such short time.

One more proof to me that Erase is potent - let alone Erase Pro.