Alphamine Addicts Anonamous

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I just prepared my alphamine ice lollies!!!! Hahahah I'll take a picture when ready :)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, today was the third day after my Alphamine arrived.

Day 1: Tried margarita. From the very first sip it jumped straight to the top of my favourite flavour list. It isn't even close. Far, far better than the old three.
Day 2: Tried strawberry pina colada. Again, went straight up to the top, far better than the other three. Marginally below margarita though.
Day 3: I pulled my appletini out of my bag, ready to see if it lives up to the hype. Then, my love for margarita made me put it back in my bag and use that flavour again lol.

Tomorrow I have to try appletini because I need to pick a flavour to take to Ibiza. :)
So, I tried appletini today.

Threw two scoops into my shaker and tried it a couple of minutes later.

I tried it and thought "this tastes much weaker than the other two" and realised I hasn't even stirred it haha.

I gave it a quick stir. Flavour is awesome. I hate apple flavours, they make me feel sick ever since I tried a apple flavour product which tasted awful.

Right up there with the other two. I think margarita has the top spot but I can't decide on two and three, they are both awesome.

All three flavours are the best three flavours in my opinion, by a good margin. :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Strawberry Pinacolada Alphamine Review

I received my order for the new flavors yesterday, and after hearing about how good SPC was from some friends who had tried it already, I chose to try it first off the bat.

Upon opening you immediately are hit with a coconut smell of the flavouring, once I added a scoop and a half to the shaker and started to sip, it straight away tasted like a very sweet and strong strawberry sensation, with a light hint of coconut I was expecting more pinacolada, but i think this nails it anyway and am very pleased with how it turned out, it tastes amazing compared to the old fruit punch witch is the only flavor that i could probably compare this to which would be somewhat similar, but with the strawberry twist to it and coconut pinacolada hint, and overall this wins by miles for me, I still would rate it under Mango, but i think it beats cherry limeaid also. I will be trying Appletini later on! :)

Flavoring

9/10 - Amazing.

9/10

Mixablity - 10/10

Yohimbie gains - dasitmane/10

View attachment 120432
Great review bro! I definitely think that first blast of freshness when you open the container is amazing. SPC seems to be the most potent of the flavors. I'll throw this in the review thread. :)

You will love appletini brother! That I'm sure of. Oh and thanks for continually rubbing in that you have mango flavored Alphamine! You big jerk! Lol

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
So, I tried appletini today.

Threw two scoops into my shaker and tried it a couple of minutes later.

I tried it and thought "this tastes much weaker than the other two" and realised I hasn't even stirred it haha.

I gave it a quick stir. Flavour is awesome. I hate apple flavours, they make me feel sick ever since I tried a apple flavour product which tasted awful.

Right up there with the other two. I think margarita has the top spot but I can't decide on two and three, they are both awesome.

All three flavours are the best three flavours in my opinion, by a good margin. :)
Im wanting to try Margarita now :( the reviews posted before had me sold on spc and appletini haha

Great review bro! I definitely think that first blast of freshness when you open the container is amazing. SPC seems to be the most potent of the flavors. I'll throw this in the review thread. :)

You will love appletini brother! That I'm sure of. Oh and thanks for continually rubbing in that you have mango flavored Alphamine! You big jerk! Lol
Yeah i cant lie, peach mango needs to be a US flavor it's become my favorite bdcc needs to try it, and cough up some Margarita for me ;)

GNO

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First start selling mango amino IV in North America!!

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Ice lollies! Anyone?

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1434654404.234108.jpg

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Johnold

Johnold

Awards
The only popsicle you could eat that helps your physique rather than destroying it.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The only popsicle you could eat that helps your physique rather than destroying it.
i was exactly thinking the same! win win!

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
Late to the thread by the look of things :/

But still feel I should announce my love of, and addiction to Alphamine - Raspberry Lemonade ;)

Nice to be a part of something :p

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

But still feel I should announce my love of, and addiction to Alphamine - Raspberry Lemonade ;)

You're never too late. Welcome to the addiction!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Welcome to the club, this is a safe place.

It is so safe I only judge you slightly for having RL as your favourite flavour. ;)

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
UK/Europe guys:

One of our distributors has asked about getting EU versions of the new flavours.

If we make these there is a minimum which has to be made as it is a separate batch.

So, they are assessing demand to see if it is viable.

If you want them to order some now is the time to request it from them. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
UK/Europe guys:

One of our distributors has asked about getting EU versions of the new flavours.

If we make these there is a minimum which has to be made as it is a separate batch.

So, they are assessing demand to see if it is viable.

If you want them to order some now is the time to request it from them. :)
mate, just tell me who and I will ask for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked yesterday too to pred******** and they said they will stock it but don't know when..... anyway I want the US version!!!!!! I hate europe!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
mate, just tell me who and I will ask for sure!!!!!!!!!!!!! I asked yesterday too to pred******** and they said they will stock it but don't know when..... anyway I want the US version!!!!!! I hate europe!
Predator are the distributor asking us about it, yes.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Predator are the distributor asking us about it, yes.
ah! I asked them so many times! it worked then :D hahaha

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ah! I asked them so many times! it worked then :D hahaha
The process is, we have to commit to a minimum quantity if we need to make a batch of something.

If any distributor i.e. Predator/Prometeus/Flush Fitness (Australia) wants to order something they have to be able to purchase at least the minimum amount for us to manufacture otherwise we have wasted stock.

If enough customers ask for all three new flavours and there is loads of demand, they are likely to stock all three.

If there is some demand for one flavour then it is possible they would just stock that one.

Sometimes new flavours take ages to reach other countries (peanut butter cup Select isn't available anywhere in Europe yet, blondie has only just become available!) so if customers want something it is absolutely crucial that they request it otherwise there could be a huge delay like there was with blondie.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
The process is, we have to commit to a minimum quantity if we need to make a batch of something.

If any distributor i.e. Predator/Prometeus/Flush Fitness (Australia) wants to order something they have to be able to purchase at least the minimum amount for us to manufacture otherwise we have wasted stock.

If enough customers ask for all three new flavours and there is loads of demand, they are likely to stock all three.

If there is some demand for one flavour then it is possible they would just stock that one.

Sometimes new flavours take ages to reach other countries (peanut butter cup Select isn't available anywhere in Europe yet, blondie has only just become available!) so if customers want something it is absolutely crucial that they request it otherwise there could be a huge delay like there was with blondie.
gotcha!

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
So gather all the friends and spam their request inbox! Haha

LiftWithDonuts

LiftWithDonuts

Awards
  • Established
edited:

Last edited:
bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am pleased to announce that EU versions of the new flavours have been ordered so will be made shortly.

Thank you to everyone who requested them from EU retailers. It really does make the difference. :)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
well i hope steve hines decides to request a lamnington select lol for an aussie exclusive i think that or WCM would be epic flavors. also praying PCB comes here to, once i run out of my select stash i will rely on flush for it, the AUS dollar is horrid now so buying protein which weighs allot online from the US will cost an arm or leg lol, and CPBC is now my second favorite under snickerdoodle

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
well i hope steve hines decides to request a lamnington select lol for an aussie exclusive i think that or WCM would be epic flavors. also praying PCB comes here to, once i run out of my select stash i will rely on flush for it, the AUS dollar is horrid now so buying protein which weighs allot online from the US will cost an arm or leg lol, and CPBC is now my second favorite under snickerdoodle
Hope US supp companies start taking BitCoin.

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Hope US supp companies start taking BitCoin.
lol abbot's internet censorship. hold up chaps u can't be on this anabolic minds site, that sounds sketch, better block that one. hmm better block all the online US supplement sites so they buy locally and have to pay double the price. no thanks jeff

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
I am pleased to announce that EU versions of the new flavours have been ordered so will be made shortly.

Thank you to everyone who requested them from EU retailers. It really does make the difference. :)
Yeah!!!!!! We did it!!!!! Could you pm me the name of the reseller so I'll be ready ;) do you think I'll be able to grab one before end of July?

Thx a lot :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

This news surely made a lot of people very happy! Good work to all who pushed for this to happen.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established

ACKERS

Awards

Great news. Can't wait to get some!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah!!!!!! We did it!!!!! Could you pm me the name of the reseller so I'll be ready ;) do you think I'll be able to grab one before end of July?

Thx a lot :)
It was the one you emailed. :)

Thank you to everyone who requested them. Now us Europeans don't have to miss out. :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
It was the one you emailed. :)

Thank you to everyone who requested them. Now us Europeans don't have to miss out. :)
Great! So I was successful! Hahah I don't even know I many times I asked them! lol

Do you have roughly and ETA? For the delivery of the order? I really hope to get this before beginning of August :)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Great! So I was successful! Hahah I don't even know I many times I asked them! lol

Do you have roughly and ETA? For the delivery of the order? I really hope to get this before beginning of August :)
Im sure Ben will have a more accurate response in time but with the way shipping overseas is I doubt we have a set date quite yet.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Im sure Ben will have a more accurate response in time but with the way shipping overseas is I doubt we have a set date quite yet.
THANKS! I'll have to buy it in Orlando then ;)

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
THANKS! I'll have to buy it in Orlando then ;)
A little bit of traveling souvenir spending. :)
What better to buy when state side? Lol

LiveToLift

LiveToLift

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
First day back to work on midnights after a 10 day break. Thank god for appletini!

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

As Jeff said, it is really hard to judge.

We make the special EU Alphamine batch which will take approximately 4 weeks.

The shipping time plus administrative time on their end is the hard bit to guess.

breezy11

breezy11

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First day back to work on midnights after a 10 day break. Thank god for appletini!
I hear ya. After working until 3am on the weekend, I'm back to starting work in the morning. Appletini over ice to the rescue.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Basically Max has gone from lying down on his dad's sofa all day browsing the misc forums on his mobile to actually getting a day job.

That 9-5 feel.

It is basically a form of slavery I think. ;)

Auslifter

Auslifter

Awards
  • Established
Basically Max has gone from lying down on his dad's sofa all day browsing the misc forums on his mobile to actually getting a day job.

That 9-5 feel.

It is basically a form of slavery I think. ;)
i ran out of cpbc select and had an epiphany of how to aquire more while sleeping on tony's sofa one day ;)

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Amen. I worked 9-5 today Alphamine saved me all day then after work pre wo
Days i work 12-11 i am afraid to take alphamine later at night because I will never sleep
The struggle of being tired and debating a stim...

The struggle.

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
What's the longest period people use it? Go with recommended length?

Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
8 weeks doesn't work well for addicts. Lol

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
8 weeks doesn't work well for addicts. Lol
Most addicts never read supplement labels in general
brb i know people who have taken stims 7 years straight and wonder why they do not feel a thing.