Alphamax, Shift and Alphamine + Forskolin (Test Results)

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I used SHIFT with Alphamax, Alphamine , and Forskolin, (4 weeks ago).. since I want to use it again I took blood test to check if nothing is too low or too high.

I actually made a mistake. I should had taken it before my first attempt too, to compare. My doctor said everything is fine only high cholesterol..but all other are fine. Can anyone look at them and check if is fine that I start this stack again?

I have been concern many times about my hormones (cortisol, estrogen, testosterone, thyroid), but either those supplements helped, or they were fine before.
blood test results 001.png
2222.jpg
555555555.jpg

ikeNball

ikeNball

Awards
  • Established
Sub'd for results. Also, you mind giving your dosing scheme for each?

Looking to start up an AlphaMax, Norco, Shift run myself for my birthday :wavey:

Quads_of_Stee

Quads_of_Stee

Awards
Sub'd for results. Also, you mind giving your dosing scheme for each?

Looking to start up an AlphaMax, Norco, Shift run myself for my birthday :wavey:
AlphaMax I would dose 2 upon waking, 2 before bed

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I can't say much about testosterone without SHBG. Free test assay is not reliable.

That total estrogens test is for women. Try Estradiol next time.

Cortisol maybe ok depending on level of CBG, which is why practitioners rely on saliva cortisol testing instead.

Now your TSH is not good. Brain is asking for more thyroid but not getting it. If I were you I'd talk to a professional about it. Or try some Iodoral and watch for symptoms. Best bet is find someone who won't say that it is 'normal'

Aldi just opened, gotta go :)

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
It's so contradicting. I've been reading about TSH and.some pwebsites says 3.4 is normal. Others dont. My.doctor says it's normal. I'll have to look for a second opinion.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Normal is subjective. Normal as in the range it is reported in follows the normal distribution? Normal as in occurring in nature like cancer and genocide?

For optimal brain health, you'd want less than 1.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I spoke to him about this, and he said 3.4 is normal..and he doesn't want to give me medication for this since I'm 27 years old, and I will have to start to take the medication for my entire life.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I have always found this odd.. your doctor says you are ok but for some reason you don't trust him and think he may be wrong, so you turn to a random forum and instead listen to the advice from a complete stranger who is most likely unqualified to voice an opinion on the topic.

Random stranger on message board > actual physical ?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have always found this odd.. your doctor says you are ok but for some reason you don't trust him and think he may be wrong, so you turn to a random forum and instead listen to the advice from a complete stranger who is most likely unqualified to voice an opinion on the topic.

Random stranger on message board > actual physical ?
I sense a general mistrust of doctors.....

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I sense a general mistrust of doctors.....
That's fine. What's confusing is the combined trusting of complete anonymous strangers online

Reactions: LLN
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That's fine. What's confusing is the combined trusting of complete anonymous strangers online
lol...you can find all the answers on the internet!!!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
It looks like a dig at me. Cool :D
lol, how did you twist my comment into a "dig at you". Was it the "complete anonymous strangers online" line or the "most likely unqualified"?

nicksox15

nicksox15

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How did you handle all that forskolin? How much did you add in addition to shift and alphamax?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
This is INSANE.. I can't even speak.. I can't understand whats going on. Last year when I took those blood test.. I read online.. a 3.4 on TSH is not ideal. and I went to my doctor and told him that it was a little high. He said for Labcorp higher than 4.5 is when you should take medication. (consider high)

My colesterol was high too, and I read online thyroid can be the cause of it. Well I spent a year.. exercising.. I reduce fats.. taking my natural supplements to support Testosterone.. and fish oil ..vitamins etc.. NOW i understand why it has been so difficult even on low calories to lose weight.

I went back to him this week for a new test.

MY TSH is almost 6!!!! my CHOLESTEROL is way way too high and LDL too. and my TESTOSTERONE is even lower!

Here is my results .. I asked for Estradiol too and SHBG. I'm so worried :( btw still waiting for the Reverse T3. but my T3 is low too. )

mejia_tif--1--page-001.jpg

mejia_tif--1--page-002.jpg

mejia_tif--1--page-003.jpg

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Has your doctor seen your latest results? If yes and youre not happy with his response you may need to get a second or third opinion

You cant read too much into one reading. May need to retake bloods and take it from there regarding test levels. SHBG seems low which may be related to high TSH? Reducing fats could be a double edged swords if youre reducing the good types of fat. Have you been dieting? Low caloric intake can affect hormone levels negatively

BTW What supplements have you been on by the way? I'd drop them.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Has your doctor seen your latest results? If yes and youre not happy with his response you may need to get a second or third opinion

You cant read too much into one reading. May need to retake bloods and take it from there regarding test levels. SHBG seems low which may be related to high TSH? Reducing fats could be a double edged swords if youre reducing the good types of fat. Have you been dieting? Low caloric intake can affect hormone levels negatively

Lots of questions that you need to answer, including these here. What products were you running? And yes, at a TSH of above 5, you definitely need a prescription for synthroid.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Well currently taking

Alphamax
Shift (which suppose to help t3 and t4)

And normal stuff like alcar, agmatine, multi vitamin ..fish oil.

Im going to ask another doctor. Maybe Too much time trying to lose weight is causing my thyroid to tank. Not sure. If you notice from my first results..tsh went higher and colesterol which based on info.. low t3 can put your colesterol high as well was lowering testosterone.

Then maybe my diet is the cause? Too low in calories. Is just seen So strange that i have the colesterol So high whole my diet is pretty clean and healthy..

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established

Shbg is actually high. It says 55.9 from 16.5- 55.9 as reference

U

ucheoma

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The high shbg could also be associated with your low Free T levels

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Yes I read that it correlates. I'm also pretty sure that the cholesterol is because of the T3.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
I'm also pretty sure that the cholesterol is because of the T3.
It is.

Bloodwork looks typical of low leptin levels or signaling (after long dieting as you mentioned above): either lower hormones or lower cell availability through increased binding globulins/ reverse T3.

Increasing calories would help some. Most likely, there is nothing OTC that would interrupt/attenuate the negative feedback loop signals in place.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
It is.

Bloodwork looks typical of low leptin levels or signaling (after long dieting as you mentioned above): either lower hormones or lower cell availability through increased binding globulins/ reverse T3.

Increasing calories would help some. Most likely, there is nothing OTC that would interrupt/attenuate the negative feedback loop signals in place.
Thanks for the response. I stopped using the Ec Stack today since i read that using it for Too long can hurt adrenals and causes cortisol to go thru the roof. And then the natural conversion of T4 to T3 in the body is stopped by high cortisol.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response. I stopped using the Ec Stack today since i read that using it for Too long can hurt adrenals and causes cortisol to go thru the roof. And then the natural conversion of T4 to T3 in the body is stopped by high cortisol.
True in theory but rare in practice, I think, as I don't see valid high cortisol tests from such users, only claims to those presumably high levels. I'd argue people take EC primarily or secondarily to bring their low cortisol up to normal. Same for the T4 to T3 conversion, sure, high cortisol suppresses it but so does low cortisol. I'd even argue that the body easily handles prolonged dieting by downregulating cortisol only as the cascade will follow. You could even see a glimpse of this in your bloodwork, even if I am wrong :). Brain sees empty fat cells and decides to downregulate cell metabolism to hopefully fill those back up. By decreasing cortisol it favors T4 conversion to reverse T3 rather than T3 and it makes it harder for T3 to enter the cells separately from having more reverse T3 occupying the receptor. It doesn't even have to reduce T4 and so it doesn't and actually asks for more as TSH going up suggests. Now cell metabolism is down so cells cannot handle the same amount of testosterone, GH, IGF-1 etc. but body can just increase SHBG, IGFBP3 and so on to make those less available for use. What really sucks, I think, is that it looks like the body just shuts down the whole steroid line. It reduces pregnenolone which of course is made from LDL-cholesterol so that goes up too. And with reduced T3 the enzyme making pregnenolone is further downregulated.

Ok, enough for now.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
True in theory but rare in practice, I think, as I don't see valid high cortisol tests from such users, only claims to those presumably high levels. I'd argue people take EC primarily or secondarily to bring their low cortisol up to normal. Same for the T4 to T3 conversion, sure, high cortisol suppresses it but so does low cortisol. I'd even argue that the body easily handles prolonged dieting by downregulating cortisol only as the cascade will follow. You could even see a glimpse of this in your bloodwork, even if I am wrong :). Brain sees empty fat cells and decides to downregulate cell metabolism to hopefully fill those back up. By decreasing cortisol it favors T4 conversion to reverse T3 rather than T3 and it makes it harder for T3 to enter the cells separately from having more reverse T3 occupying the receptor. It doesn't even have to reduce T4 and so it doesn't and actually asks for more as TSH going up suggests. Now cell metabolism is down so cells cannot handle the same amount of testosterone, GH, IGF-1 etc. but body can just increase SHBG, IGFBP3 and so on to make those less available for use. What really sucks, I think, is that it looks like the body just shuts down the whole steroid line. It reduces pregnenolone which of course is made from LDL-cholesterol so that goes up too. And with reduced T3 the enzyme making pregnenolone is further downregulated.

Ok, enough for now.
Wow that was a lot of information ..I appreciate it. I wished my doc gave me insights like this one regarding my results. So in summary will you agree the first thing I need to solve is my thyroid (t3 specifically) ..he will probably give me armour.. and then maybe all the other things will adjust to normal when t3 increases and TSH goes down.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Wow that was a lot of information ..I appreciate it. I wished my doc gave me insights like this one regarding my results. So in summary will you agree the first thing I need to solve is my thyroid (t3 specifically) ..he will probably give me armour.. and then maybe all the other things will adjust to normal when t3 increases and TSH goes down.
Yes, thyroid but cortisol too in parallel. Ideally, one would check for thyroid antibodies first as taking too much or any T4 may be contraindicated when such exist.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Perfect I'll wait for the reverse t3 results before going back to him. Probably this will give us a better picture

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Btw i was taking na-R-ala and Alcar. as a gda for my cheat meal during the weekend.

I just read R-Ala reduces T3 :( :( maybe this is the cause

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
This is amazing. Doc said tsh is fine. Wtf. Im looking for a second opinión. He just prescribed some medicine for colesterol which he says i will have to take for the rest of my life. He also said testosterone id normal. But im still out of words how can he say is fine my tsh when is 5.8. he then said t3 is not a good way of telling if thyroid is good or not. He said tsh is. This is all different from what I read. Everywhere says free t3 and free t4 tell the truth. He didn't even talk about my reverse t3. What a waste of time

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is amazing. Doc said tsh is fine. Wtf. Im looking for a second opinión. He just prescribed some medicine for colesterol which he says i will have to take for the rest of my life. He also said testosterone id normal. But im still out of words how can he say is fine my tsh when is 5.8. he then said t3 is not a good way of telling if thyroid is good or not. He said tsh is. This is all different from what I read. Everywhere says free t3 and free t4 tell the truth. He didn't even talk about my reverse t3. What a waste of time
Did you see the bloodwork yourself or did you just take him for his word?

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear. A new doctor becomes a necessity now.

Judging thyroid status mostly on TSH levels is almost as asinine as judging testosterone mostly on LH.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Did you see the bloodwork yourself or did you just take him for his word?
Im not sure about your question. Yes I posted the bloodwork here, because I have seen them and made research about it. Everywhere it says TSH in 5.8 is high. even the labcorp paper says that. It says T3 is low.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Sorry to hear. A new doctor becomes a necessity now.

Judging thyroid status mostly on TSH levels is almost as asinine as judging testosterone mostly on LH.
Yes I have made an appointment with another Endo.. problem is..most of the ones in my area are not available till mid December and I wanted help now.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I have been reading online that the ratio of HDL and triglyrerides, is the important part of Cholesterol.

Base on my results LDL is high, which is causing Total Cholesterol to be high but from this you can calculate that in this situation a high LDL must be mostly Type A (good), confirmed by a high HDL and low triglyrerides, therefore there is a very low risk of heart disease.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
I'm out of luck with this doctors. I made an appointment with another one. His very old, so just when he came in. I knew this was going to be bad. It seems old endos have not read anything new about the thyroid. He told me I was fine. That he starts to treat TSH when is 10 !!! Yes, when I heard that :O , he said he can give me Synthroid but he doesn't think I need it. Testosterone was fine. I will search for a better doctor and younger.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm out of luck with this doctors. I made an appointment with another one. His very old, so just when he came in. I knew this was going to be bad. It seems old endos have not read anything new about the thyroid. He told me I was fine. That he starts to treat TSH when is 10 !!! Yes, when I heard that :O , he said he can give me Synthroid but he doesn't think I need it. Testosterone was fine. I will search for a better doctor and younger.
Hope you find a doc that meets your needs man! Good luck to ya. A good doc can make all the difference in the world.

Synapsin

Synapsin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lol tsh of 10, wtf?

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
lol tsh of 10, wtf?
Exactly my face of WTF. The guy is like 70s years old..and I read online that before it used to be like that ..TSH higher than 10 was Hypo.. below it was not. lol

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
So I finally found a doctor which I believe has been better than the past two. This one said my problem is the low t3. He said that Cholesterol and Testosterone are affected by my low t3 which is also causing a high TSH.

He thinks the problem is a conversion issue. T4 is being converted to Reverse T3 instead since the ratio between Free T3 and Reverse T3 is less than 20%, and it should be higher than this amount. Mine is actually a 7%.

Possible causes are extreme calorie deficit (yes I have been dieting for long, recently PSMF) plus Cortisol because of the stimulants (EC stack, and yes I was running it for too long).

Now he prescribe me T3 to deplete Reverse T3 and he said I have to increase my protein and calories.

I read online that T3 makes my metabolism faster, and that it is catabolic. My weight is 208lb and I started eating 230grams of protein instead of the 170 that I used to.

Is there anything that can help me not lose muscles whiles on T3 other than AAS / Clen? I really don't know the side effects or how dangerous it is, this is why I'm looking for a safe way.. can any natural supplement help..like Alphamax?

BTW after I started T3, I feel like a new person. FOR REAL..really amazing.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Maybe a SARM.

V

Vic_MD

Awards
T3, when you actually have a thyroid condition, is amazing! My endo lets me do combo therapy (t4 and t3 both) for my Hashimoto's and it has made a huge difference in quality of life for me.

machinehead

machinehead

Awards
  • Established
Now he prescribe me T3 to deplete Reverse T3 and he said I have to increase my protein and calories.

I read online that T3 makes my metabolism faster, and that it is catabolic. My weight is 208lb and I started eating 230grams of protein instead of the 170 that I used to.

BTW after I started T3, I feel like a new person. FOR REAL..really amazing.
Congrats on finding a better doctor and on feeling better. How much T3 per day?

You will likely be staying in the physiological range of free T3 so catabolism is a non-issue.

jasonc06

jasonc06

Awards
  • Established
Congrats on finding a better doctor and on feeling better. How much T3 per day?

You will likely be staying in the physiological range of free T3 so catabolism is a non-issue.
He gave me 25mcg daily but divided. 12.5 in the morning and 12.5 in the afternoon .. and said since Free T3 is so low, he can adjust higher possibly 50mcg later on. That's when I got worried since online forums mentioned that any dose of T3 will make me lose muscle..