Alpha X and HGH-UP Stack

Outsider

Awards
Hey guys,

im from europe and i have the opportunity to order alpha x and hghup. :)

I need a little bit input for the dosage and timing for this products. Both have the CB extract and i dont know if it is the best way to combine them.

By the way, why dont u write on the label of hghup that the consumer should take it pre bed?

Best regards

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can you provide a little information on alpha x? I am unfamiliar with the name

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nevermind I see it is an UK exclusive product. The chlorophytum amount is fine and might even prove to be benifical. As to dosing for the stack I would have to ask one of our UK reps as I have no experience using Alpha X. I will shoot out an email tonight and find out for you.

rms80

rms80

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

im from europe and i have the opportunity to order alpha x and hghup. :)

I need a little bit input for the dosage and timing for this products. Both have the CB extract and i dont know if it is the best way to combine them.

By the way, why dont u write on the label of hghup that the consumer should take it pre bed?

Best regards
1. I would stack 3 HGH-Up EU and 3 AX in the AM, preferably with a low-carb meal (you don't want insulin release w/ the HGH-Up), and then 3 HGH-Up EU and 3 AX pre-bed, preferably with a low-carb, high protein meal.
2. There was a lot of confusion surrounding the dosing on HGH-Up, so we standardized the dosing on our website and on the bottle to reflect divided doses. We had some issues with a few people taking the full dose before bed- some people are very sensitive to huperzine (about 1 in 8000), and when they take a 250 mcg dose or higher, they tend to get something akin to motion sickness. The divided dose tends to get the greatest results for the greatest amount of people with the least amount of sides, so we stick with that.
3. This is an awesome stack- you will make some really great gains from it- enjoy!!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks Dirk

Outsider

Awards
Thank u Dirk. I will take it as u recommend it. :)

I hope i can sleep as good as i could with IGF-2. Oh man i like the App-Nut supplements...

regards

Ps.: For the future i would like to order an appnut insulin-imitator as glycobol...

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

I hope i can sleep as good as i could with IGF-2. Oh man i like the App-Nut supplements...

regards

Ps.: For the future i would like to order an appnut insulin-imitator as glycobol...
We have a couple of products in the pipeline that are going to be released this year. lets hope one of them is something along these lines but in the meantime Neovar can, to some extent work as a blood sugar lowering adjuvent.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
I tried Alpha-x a few years ago and loved it. I ran 2 bottles and got awesome strength gains, felt like a machine. only downside was that its really pricey in the UK

OrganicShadow

OrganicShadow

Awards
  • Established

regards

Although we do not currently have something like that (but I want one!) NeoVar has insulin mimicking properties through Gymnema, D-pinitol, Bioperine and Banaba extract.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Alpha-X is actually a decent product - I enjoyed it when I used it :)

~Rosie~

Rucksdaddy

Awards

regards

I know this is old, but how did the stack work for you?