Alpha-T2 has been UPGRADED!

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PES-AlphaT2-586x261px.jpg

ALPHA-T2
is a clean jitter free blend of three POWERFUL and pure ingredients that are combined at perfect doses. Whether you are trying to drop weight fast or in the middle of a lean recomp phase, ALPHA-T2 belongs in your supplement regimen!

PES didn’t jam as many ingredients at unknown doses into every capsule as we could. We didn’t stuff it full of caffeine to make you think that the more jitters and crash you have means the more weight you are losing. Our products are formulated off of science and the amount of each ingredient is the full and effective dose.

Get Educated on the Alpha-T2 Ingredients

Alpha-T2 is the first product that can effectively:
+ Target Fat Loss
+ Provide Full Body Fat Loss
+ Combine multiple fat loss pathways in the body for an even greater effect – synergy at its finest.
+ Give powerful fat loss without any caffeine crash and jitters

Alpha-T2 contains pure Rauwolscine HCl, also known as alpha-yohimbine. Before you say “Oh damn, it’s yohimbine”?, keep on reading. Rauwolscine is VERY different than regular yohimbine. Just because they have a similar name does not mean anything as to what it does inside of your body. This new extremely superior ingredient makes yohimbine look like garbage.

Regular yohimbine is well known for nasty jitters, crash, anxiety, etc. On top of that, it hardly does anything for fat loss. Rauwolscine does NOT have the same effects and is much more powerful at burning fat then regular yohimbine! It is an essential ingredient for anyone who wants to lose weight, and we give it to you in the pure form at a full an effective dose.

Rauwolscine is the key to TARGETING fat loss in the midsection. Rauwolscine is known as an Alpha-2 adrenoceptor antagonist (Alpha-2-adrenoceptor blocker). Normally, when this receptor is active (which it’s going to be, unless you’re taking Alpha-T2), it actually slows your body’s natural ability to burn fat! By blocking the alpha-2-adrenoceptor with Rauwolscine your body will now INCREASE fat burning and DECREASE fat storage. Those evil Alpha-2 adrenoceptors are abundant in certain areas of the body; including the abdomen, the love handles, the chest, lower back, buttocks, and neck. So by taking Alpha-T2, you are TARGETING FAT LOSS in these areas!

Now, when these receptors are blocked a pathway known as the beta-adrenergic pathway is what is actually causing the increase in fat burning. So remember, alpha-2 adrenoceptors are blocked, so fat storage mechanism is decreased, and now allows the beta-adrenergic pathways to burn more fat in the midsection.

The beta-adrenergic pathway is one of the strongest fat burning pathways in the body. It burns fat over the entire body, but since we have coupled Rauwolscine in this formula there will be an even greater focus on the midsection.

Instead of stuffing Alpha-T2 full of stimulants that give nasty jitters and crash in an attempt to indirectly activate beta-adrenergic pathway, PES took these biochemical pathways a step further. We figured hey, why not find something that DIRECTLY activates this pathway by using a beta-agonist (beta-adrenergic pathway activator)? That is exactly what we did.

PES is proud to be the first producers of a new innovative and effective compliant beta-agonist, Higenamine. This ingredient directly activates the beta-adrenergic pathway. Just like Rauwolscine, we use a PURE form of Higenamine, not an extracted form.

Higenamine is a popular compound in Eastern countries and has been noted for its beta-agonistic properties. We have found in our initial testing of Higenamine that when 20-40mg of Higenamine is taken via oral route by capsule, it acts very quick and its effects last for 60-90 minutes after dosing. This makes Higenamine very effective for dosing pre-exercise to increase your fat burning during your workout or cardio, perfect for the twice per day dosing of Alpha-T2, wont keep you awake all night, and is perfect for the Alpha-T2 formula.

The 3,3′-diiodo-l-thyronine in Alpha-T2 is a fast acting metabolism booster and thermogenic. By increasing your metabolism you can shift your body to BREAK DOWN MORE FAT for energy as its primary source. 3,3′-T2 is a naturally occurring iodo-thryonine that will kick your metabolism into gear! It is the closest compliant ingredient to T3. This ingredient is the perfect cherry on top on our formula. Like our other ingredients, we use a pure form of 3,3’-T2.

There you have it. Three perfectly dosed, perfectly combined, extremely synergistic PURE ingredients designed to make you BURN FAT! There is no other product out there like Alpha-T2. No weak extracts here…PURE powerful ingredients at the EFFECTIVE doses. Not hidden in a prop blend. Not loaded with caffeine.

Users love Alpha-T2 because of its clean and effective fat burning capabilities, powerful thermogenic effects, and strong boost in metabolism. Another great benefit to this product not containing caffeine is you can stack Alpha-T2 with caffeinated products like your favorite stimulant supplements to wake you up in the morning, or your stimulant loaded preworkouts. So if you are a true caffeine junkie, yes, you can use caffeinated products with Alpha-T2 if you want.

References:

Berlan M, Galitzky J, Riviere D, et al. Plasma catecholamine levels and lipid mobilization induced by yohimbine in obese and non-obese women. Int J Obes. 1991 May;15(5):305-315

Galitzky J, Taouis M, Berlan M, et al. Alpha 2-antagonist compounds and lipid mobilization: evidence for a lipid mobilizing effect of oral yohimbine in healthy male volunteers. Eur J Clin Invest. 1988 Dec;18(6):587-594

Flechtner-Mors M, Jenkinson CP, Alt A, et al. In vivo alpha(1)-adrenergic lipolytic activity in subcutaneous adipose tissue of obese subjects. J Pharmacol Exp Ther. 2002 Apr;301(1):229-233

Sax L. Yohimbine does not affect fat distribution in men. Int J Obes. 1991 Sep;15(9):561-565

Kucio C, Jonderko K, Piskorska D. Does yohimbine act as a slimming drug? Isr J Med Sci. 1991 Oct;27(10):550-556

Berlin I, Stalla-Bourdillon A, Thuillier Y, et al. Lack of efficacy of yohimbine in the treatment of obesity. J Pharmacol. 1986 Jul-Sep;17(3):343-347

Zahorska-Markiewicz B, Kucio C, et al. Adrenergic control of lipolysis and metabolic responses in obesity. Horm Metab Res. 1986 Oct;18(10):693-697

Perry BD, U’Prichard DC. [3H]rauwolscine (alpha-yohimbine): a specific antagonist radioligand for brain alpha 2-adrenergic receptors. Eur J Pharmacol. 1981 Dec 17;76(4):461-464

Berlan M, Le Verge R, Galitzky J, et al. Alpha 2-adrenoceptor antagonist potencies of two hydroxylated metabolites of yohimbine. Br J Pharmacol. 1993 Apr;108(4):927-932

Calorigenic effect of diiodothyronines in the rat, Antonia Lanni, Maria Moreno, Assunta Lombardi and Fernando Goglia. Dipartimento di Fisiologia Generale ed Ambientale, Universita degli Studi di Napoli. Journal of Phy8iology (1996), 494.3, pp.831-837

Metabolic effects of thyroid hormone derivatives. Moreno M, de Lange P, Lombardi A, Silvestri E, Lanni A, Goglia F. Dipartimento di Scienze Biologiche ed Ambientali, Università degli Studi del Sannio, Via Port’Arsa, Benevento, Italy. Thyroid. 2008 Feb;18(2):239-53.

Chang KC, Lim JK and Park CW (1986) Synthesis of higenamine and its cardiovascular effects in rabbit: Evidence for b-adrenoceptor agonist. Kor J Pharmacol 22:96 –104

A study on the mechanism of the yang-tonic effect of higenamine. Xiang Rong. Yi Ningyu. Xia Zongqin. PHARMACOLOGY AND CLINICS OF CHINESE MATERIA MEDICA. 1994-06

The Chinese Journal of Clinical Pharmacology, 2007-04. Tolerability of higenamine hydrochloride in healthy volunteers. Yan-rong, Fang, Ri-yi,Yan, OUYANG, Meng, Hong-li.

Eur J Nucl Med. 1983;8(6):233-6. Measurement of effects of the Chinese herbal medicine higenamine on left ventricular function using a cardiac probe. Liu XJ, Wagner HN Jr, Tao S.
Planta Med 2009; 75(13): 1393-1399. β2-Adrenoceptor-Mediated Tracheal Relaxation Induced by Higenamine from Nandina domestica Thunberg Muneo Tsukiyama, Takuro Ueki, Yoichi Yasuda, Hiroko Kikuchi, Tatsuhiro Akaishi, Hidenobu Okumura, Kazuho Abe.

CHINESE PHARMACOLOGICAL BULLETIN 1995-02. The pharmacologic action of higenamine on beta-adrenergic receptors in heart of mice. XIANG Rong; XU Jiang-Tao; YI Nin-Yu; XIA Zhong-Qin

Acta Pharmacol Sin 2008 Oct; 29 (10): 1187–1194. Identification of higenamine in Radix Aconiti Lateralis Preparata as a beta2-adrenergic receptor agonist. Gang BAI, Yang YANG, Qian SHI, Ze LIU, Qi ZHANG, Yuan-yuan ZHU

Acta Pharmaceutica Sinica. 1982-09. EFFECTS OF dl-DEMETHYL COCLAURINE ON β-ADRENERGIC RECEPTORS AND ADENYLATE CYCLASE IN TURKEY ERYTHROCYTE MEMBRANE. FENG Yi-pu, JIA Hong-jun, ZHANG Li-ying and ZENG Gui-yun

An Experimental Study on Adrenergic Effect of Higenamine in Rabbit Cardiovascular System. Nam Su Kim,Chang Yee Hong,Chan Woong Pak,Jung Kyoo Lim. Korean Circ J 1986;16:1-18

SynergyIre

Awards
  • Established
You sneaky bastards ;) Not like you didn't have enough eyes on PES with anabeta :p. Looking good guys!

808rebel

808rebel

Awards
EDIT: New formula looks nice :bigok:

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey guys just a quick question..... I couldnt use the old Alpha T-2 because the Methyl-Synephrine drove my blood pressure through the roof....now I know that doesnt happen to most people but it happend to me for sure (tested it a couple of different runs with Alpha T-2 as well as another companies product that contained the methyl-synephrine)....... so with that said does the Higenamine have any effect on blood pressure (I know I am good with the alpha-yohimbe)? Thanks

Mr.50

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey guys just a quick question..... I couldnt use the old Alpha T-2 because the Methyl-Synephrine drove my blood pressure through the roof....now I know that doesnt happen to most people but it happend to me for sure (tested it a couple of different runs with Alpha T-2 as well as another companies product that contained the methyl-synephrine)....... so with that said does the Higenamine have any effect on blood pressure (I know I am good with the alpha-yohimbe)? Thanks

Mr.50
As far as i know, increased blood pressure is a common side effect among beta-agonists. I cant say for sure whether or not it will increase BP because all products affect individuals differently.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50
Some studies show higenamine reduces blood pressure..I would start at 1 capsule to test it out

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Some studies show higenamine reduces blood pressure..I would start at 1 capsule to test it out
Excellent will do and Ill let you know. Just to clarify too, my reaction to the methyl-synephrine was very atypical compared to most users.... and most other beta agonists dont do that to me...... so I'll report it but as everyone has said above everybody reacts differently.

Mr.50

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Agreed. Methyl-syn does have data suggesting it can lower systolic BP but raise diastolic BP, if I can remember correctly.

ConcreteConny

ConcreteConny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Interesting uprade :thumbsup:

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Looks interesting. Ugh I just bought 2 bottles to run with my AnaBeta lol. I'm always a day late

cubsfan815

cubsfan815

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Old version very effective as well...no worry
Oh yeah I'm still a fan. I actually have stopped dosing the T2 for right now. AnaBeta makes me so hot, mixed with 90 degree weather. I can't imagine what would happen if I took the T2

Chiguy

Awards
Too bad I didn't hear about this before I bought the Lean Extreme I am running. Is this a similar type of product? Can it be ran with Shift in a stack or is there overlap?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
There is overlap with Shift, but you can run Alpha-T2 with Erase for added cortisol control, AND estrogen control

Chiguy

Awards
Great to know and thank you for the information. What is the difference between Shift and Erase? I thought that they were both thermogenics, with Shift being stim-free which is why I purchased it. As always, thank you for the information. I apologize if it is contained in another thread but you guys at PES are so active on the forums I thought it wouldn't hurt to ask in this thread.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Erase and Shift are both stim free. Shift is a metabolism booster, Erase is a cortisol and estrogen reducer

They can be used together or separately

Chiguy

Awards
Erase and Shift are both stim free. Shift is a metabolism booster, Erase is a cortisol and estrogen reducer

They can be used together or separately
Ohhhh, okay, wow I was totally confused for a moment. So Erase is an upgrade over Lean Extreme basically because of the estrogen blocker. Again, which I would have asked before my purchase, but I got a deal on the two bottles I bought. I will 100% combine shift and Erase in the fall. So Alpha T2 is essentially the same as Erase then.

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Oh yeah I'm still a fan. I actually have stopped dosing the T2 for right now. AnaBeta makes me so hot, mixed with 90 degree weather. I can't imagine what would happen if I took the T2
Why did I just hear the voice of the wicked witch of the west saying "I'm melting"?

:)

seccsi

seccsi

Awards
  • Established
Ohhhh, okay, wow I was totally confused for a moment. So Erase is an upgrade over Lean Extreme basically because of the estrogen blocker. Again, which I would have asked before my purchase, but I got a deal on the two bottles I bought. I will 100% combine shift and Erase in the fall. So Alpha T2 is essentially the same as Erase then.
Wow...no not at all. Erase is an AI...designed to increase testosterone by reducing estrogen levels. It also controls cortisol. Lean extreme is a fat burner that also controls cortisol. And Alpha T2 is a fat burner and NOT essentially the same as Erase as Alpha T2 is not designed to naturally increase testosterone levels.

In short:

Lean Extreme=Fat burner (non stimulant)

Erase= AI. Naturally increase testosterone levels by lowering estrogen and reducing cortisol.

Alpha T2= Fat burner

You can learn more about each of these products by going to Nutraplanet and reading the write-ups on each.

bdcc

bdcc

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Solid post seccsi, thanks. :)

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow...no not at all. Erase is an AI...designed to increase testosterone by reducing estrogen levels. It also controls cortisol. Lean extreme is a fat burner that also controls cortisol. And Alpha T2 is a fat burner and NOT essentially the same as Erase as Alpha T2 is not designed to naturally increase testosterone levels.

In short:

Lean Extreme=Fat burner (non stimulant)

Erase= AI. Naturally increase testosterone levels by lowering estrogen and reducing cortisol.

Alpha T2= Fat burner

You can learn more about each of these products by going to Nutraplanet and reading the write-ups on each.

Couldnt have said it better.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
Awesome on the addition to an already stellar product,going to have to pick some up!!

Ripped_Effect

Ripped_Effect

Awards
Is Alpha T-2 a stimulant? And what is the best supp to stack it with?

kevinhy

kevinhy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is Alpha T-2 a stimulant? And what is the best supp to stack it with?
Alpha t2 contains the mildly stimulating compounds rauwolscine and higenamine. Althought it technically contains stimulants many don't report much of a stimulating effect from it because the ingredients in it provide a much "cleaner" feeling.

What exactly are your goals? That will determine which other supplements would be a good stack for you.