ALPHA SEVEN

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Either go by the marks on the bottle, or just do what I did and use 4 pumps/day.

Within 2 days of lowering my dose to 4 pumps/day I felt 100% better, by the third day I was completely past the negative sides. I'm actually surprised by how quickly lowering the dose corrected the situation.

4 pumps/day seems to be my sweet spot.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Either go by the marks on the bottle, or just do what I did and use 4 pumps/day.

Within 2 days of lowering my dose to 4 pumps/day I felt 100% better, by the third day I was completely past the negative sides. I'm actually surprised by how quickly lowering the dose corrected the situation.

4 pumps/day seems to be my sweet spot.

Crowbar
plus it lasts longer (y)

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been applying since Friday, no visual changed yet but definitely feeling it.. this morning after the gel dried I noticed shiny little crystal specs all over the application area, should I be putting on some lotion or something after it dries to get the rest of this stuff through the skin or not worry about it?

unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I've been applying since Friday, no visual changed yet but definitely feeling it.. this morning after the gel dried I noticed shiny little crystal specs all over the application area, should I be putting on some lotion or something after it dries to get the rest of this stuff through the skin or not worry about it?
Yeah I get the specs after applying, looks like I'm wearing silver glitter lol. Not thrilled because that tells me one one of the compounds is not dissolved in the carrier gel hence not being absorbed.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah I get the specs after applying, looks like I'm wearing silver glitter lol. Not thrilled because that tells me one one of the compounds is not dissolved in the carrier gel hence not being absorbed.
That's exactly what it looks like.. looks like I just left a strip club 🤣

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i stand under living room overhead fan after applying, never have any issue...you can apply moisterizing cream after it's completely dry-10-15 minutes.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This is some good feedback - will see if we can make some adjustments on the next batch.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I’m currently running and leaning out nicely.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Really excited about all the positive feedback we've been receiving!

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Half way through my StanoPlex run. Go to follow up with the IF TRS/M-Test. Could one add this or just save for next run?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Half way through my StanoPlex run. Go to follow up with the IF TRS/M-Test. Could one add this or just save for next run?
i used to run alpha gainz alphastano with the alpha gainz androsterone all the time, they go together very nicely...actually i am just finishing ultra hard which is both epiandro and androsterone, i've been running it with alpha four and loving it.

so yes, could absolutely add it.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question? I will be finishing 2nd bottle of StanoPlex 7/13. I will be ordering the IF TRS and AET. I would like to try alpha7 as well. Would it be ok to start PCT 7/7 during the final week of Stano. Would be ok to run the alpha 7 along PCT? Or just do PCT and then alpha 7 8 weeks later?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven is mildly suppressive...I wouldn't add to PCT.

Starting PCT a few days before the end of your StanoPlex run is fine...I wouldn't go a full week in though

alfeer

alfeer

Awards
Hi guys, quick question... as beach season is about to start in this part of the world, would an early morning 5 pump application (before going to the beach) be the way to go? or do i do it after i get back home?
i usually do 5 pumps early morning after shower on normal days, so if i do after the beach (like evening time), would that affect the next day dosing being early morning, so the doses are not 24h apart...

BTW, just started second week, and loving it...

thanks in advance

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hi guys, quick question... as beach season is about to start in this part of the world, would an early morning 5 pump application (before going to the beach) be the way to go? or do i do it after i get back home?
i usually do 5 pumps early morning after shower on normal days, so if i do after the beach (like evening time), would that affect the next day dosing being early morning, so the doses are not 24h apart...

BTW, just started second week, and loving it...

thanks in advance
I’ve done that before and had no issue.

StrongGuy

StrongGuy

Awards
Got my two tubes of Alpha Seven delivered yesterday and did first application this morning post shower. I have mentioned it before (used Icon One last year) but they have really nailed it with the carrier on these products. Goes on clean, dries fast, no residue/waste, and nice neutral scent.

I'll be picking up another tube for a total ~12 week run, first bottle will be solo then second and third will be stacked with 3AD. Should be a great leaning stack for spring/summer for sure. I absolutely LOVE androsterone and am excited to see how this goes with it being the first topical androsterone product I've used.

I can't commit to a full log but will try to make an overall thoughts/review at the end and maybe something mid-cycle. Super stoked for this!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Got my two tubes of Alpha Seven delivered yesterday and did first application this morning post shower. I have mentioned it before (used Icon One last year) but they have really nailed it with the carrier on these products. Goes on clean, dries fast, no residue/waste, and nice neutral scent.

I'll be picking up another tube for a total ~12 week run, first bottle will be solo then second and third will be stacked with 3AD. Should be a great leaning stack for spring/summer for sure. I absolutely LOVE androsterone and am excited to see how this goes with it being the first topical androsterone product I've used.

I can't commit to a full log but will try to make an overall thoughts/review at the end and maybe something mid-cycle. Super stoked for this!!
thanks for your purchase....androsterone doesn't get the love it deserves imo...would love to hear your feedback--enjoy!!!

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
I'm 25 and my doctor neglected my low T results (says its lower than norm, but not concerning enough). Looking for muscle gain & fat loss. I plan on ordering Alpha Seven + Dermacrine (8 weeks). Sustain Alpha + Nolva for PCT. Would this be a good stack for a first timer? Trying to avoid sides and lethargy especially as much as I can. Also, if I already have slight gyno, could this worsen it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm 25 and my doctor neglected my low T results (says its lower than norm, but not concerning enough). Looking for muscle gain & fat loss. I plan on ordering Alpha Seven + Dermacrine (8 weeks). Sustain Alpha + Nolva for PCT. Would this be a good stack for a first timer? Trying to avoid sides and lethargy especially as much as I can. Also, if I already have slight gyno, could this worsen it?
would be a perfect 1st stack and pct, imo....no guarantee but if you are going to use anything hormonal that wouldn't worsen gyno this would be it!!!

use code THEBIGT at iconic formulations and save 20%.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
would be a perfect 1st stack and pct, imo....no guarantee but if you are going to use anything hormonal that wouldn't worsen gyno this would be it!!!

use code THEBIGT at iconic formulations and save 20%.
Appreciate it a lot. I have a good feeling about these products. Will post updates once I start. Cheers !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Appreciate it a lot. I have a good feeling about these products. Will post updates once I start. Cheers !
thank you-feedback is always appreciated....enjoy!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just received the products. Ready to start the cycle.
Noob question; would I apply the Dermacrine after Alpha Seven has fully absorbed/dried, or all together?

View attachment 204291
I would apply them both in the am, but in different locations

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
I would apply them both in the am, but in different locations
Appreciate it man. Looks like Dermacrine is recommended on shoulders/upper back, but I can't find anything for Alpha Seven. Any recommendations?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ideal application spots:
upper chest, shoulders, inner arms, upper back, neck, clavicle region, behind the knees, tops of the feet, abdomen

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
1 Week Update (Alpha Seven + Dermacrine) 4 pumps each. 6 workouts a week.

- Most noticeable change is libido. Harder erections. Nothing excessive which is good.
- Fat loss has been great, especially because the diet that I'm currently on never contributed towards fat loss before.
- Slightly more energy throughout the day. Less fatigue than usual.
- Not much difference in muscle mass. Not much gain in strength either yet.
- My joints get pretty dry only at night. Seems to be fine throughout the day.

If I don't see changes in strength by day 10~11, I'm going to up the A7 to 5 pumps.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
1 Week Update (Alpha Seven + Dermacrine) 4 pumps each. 6 workouts a week.

- Most noticeable change is libido. Harder erections. Nothing excessive which is good.
- Fat loss has been great, especially because the diet that I'm currently on never contributed towards fat loss before.
- Slightly more energy throughout the day. Less fatigue than usual.
- Not much difference in muscle mass. Not much gain in strength either yet.
- My joints get pretty dry only at night. Seems to be fine throughout the day.

If I don't see changes in strength by day 10~11, I'm going to up the A7 to 5 pumps.
fantastic to hear that same diet that never contributed to fat loss before is now getting it done--very happy for you!!!

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
On my 2nd week of the cycle. Results have been great.
Further fat loss despite a non-strict diet. More pumps during workouts. Huge improvement in libido.

The only problem is that I started getting some dry, scaly rashes with Alpha Seven.
I'm going to moisturize the rashes and apply the Alpha Seven to another area to see if I get the same reaction.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Further fat loss despite a non-strict diet. More pumps during workouts. Huge improvement in libido.

The only problem is that I started getting some dry, scaly rashes with Alpha Seven.
I'm going to moisturize the rashes and apply the Alpha Seven to another area to see if I get the same reaction.
rotating application sites sounds like a good idea...congrats on the great results i hope they continue!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Great looks so far. Seems like this is working out well for you.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote

I really like Alpha Seven however I believe something in the formula has changed in the newest bottles I received as I had the same issue with a rash and dry skin everywhere I applied it.
It got so bad I had to abandon my run of it about three weeks ago.
If you come up with a solution please post it as I'd like to start it back up before summer.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
I really like Alpha Seven however I believe something in the formula has changed in the newest bottles I received as I had the same issue with a rash and dry skin everywhere I applied it.
It got so bad I had to abandon my run of it about three weeks ago.
If you come up with a solution please post it as I'd like to start it back up before summer.
I was using it mainly on my chest and shoulders, and it took roughly 10 days for the rashes to break out.
Now I switched to my inner arms & behind the knees, which have been perfectly fine for the last 2 days. Direct moisturizing with thick cream is clearing up the rash/dry spots rapidly.
I'll have to see if the same thing happens as my chest did within the next 8 days.

The only solution I can think of is regularly switching up where you apply it. Otherwise, keep applying it in one area until any signs of irritation/dryness appear, then switch to another.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I was using it mainly on my chest and shoulders, and it took roughly 10 days for the rashes to break out.
Now I switched to my inner arms & behind the knees, which have been perfectly fine for the last 2 days. Direct moisturizing with thick cream is clearing up the rash/dry spots rapidly.
I'll have to see if the same thing happens as my chest did within the next 8 days.

The only solution I can think of is regularly switching up where you apply it. Otherwise, keep applying it in one area until any signs of irritation/dryness appear, then switch to another.
i agree with this 100%...rotating application spots and moisterizer is sound advice if any redness or rash occurs....

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Week 3 & 4 Update (A7 + Derm)
- Muscle hardening
- Roughly 3 months of progression in a month.
- Male aggression & more desire to workout.
- Drastic strength increase is much more noticeable now.
- Good mood to start the day.
- Fat loss has hit its limits without a strict diet (gotta cut some carbs lol)

Rashes still do occur, but rotating application spots prevent it from ever requiring to stop using it.
Safe to say that I ordered more & will head into my 2nd month with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Week 3 & 4 Update (A7 + Derm)
- Muscle hardening
- Roughly 3 months of progression in a month.
- Male aggression & more desire to workout.
- Drastic strength increase is much more noticeable now.
- Good mood to start the day.
- Fat loss has hit its limits without a strict diet (gotta cut some carbs lol)

Rashes still do occur, but rotating application spots prevent it from ever requiring to stop using it.
Safe to say that I ordered more & will head into my 2nd month with it.
hell yes--keep on truckin

dukes3577

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Question? I am 2wk from finishing 8wk of StanoPlex, I added Alpha7 week 5. Would it be ok to go another 4 weeks with Alpha7 after dropping StanoPlex? I have been using M-Test and cycle assist the whole time and would continue.

m1dast0uch

m1dast0uch

Awards
Finished my 8 week cycle with A7 + Dermacrine and here are the pro/cons.

Pros
- Drastic strength increase.
- Intense pumps.
- Muscle hardening
- Approx. 4-5 months of progress in 2.
- Libido was through the roof for the entire 8 weeks.
- Visible fat loss for the first 4 weeks.
- Fast recovery.

Cons
- Rash outbreaks if application spot isn't rotated
- Slight hair thinning & hair loss by week 6-8
- Dry joints throughout the 8 weeks
- Occasional lethargy once a week

PCT = Nolva, Sustain Alpha, Inhibit-E, M-Test.
Will use AE by CEL after the PCT.

Thanks to everyone that helped me before the cycle!

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Decided to make another run with Alpha Seven since the last run was so good. This time I am combining with Thermoamp, True Shred, and Mk677 on top of TRT. Only been 4 days and changes are very noticeable. Only down side right now seems to be cold hands, feet, and nose. Starting weight was 215.7 and 4 days later I am at 211.9. BF 13.9%. I feel increased strength and increased libido.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Finished my 8 week cycle with A7 + Dermacrine and here are the pro/cons.

Pros
- Drastic strength increase.
- Intense pumps.
- Muscle hardening
- Approx. 4-5 months of progress in 2.
- Libido was through the roof for the entire 8 weeks.
- Visible fat loss for the first 4 weeks.
- Fast recovery.

Cons
- Rash outbreaks if application spot isn't rotated
- Slight hair thinning & hair loss by week 6-8
- Dry joints throughout the 8 weeks
- Occasional lethargy once a week

PCT = Nolva, Sustain Alpha, Inhibit-E, M-Test.
Will use AE by CEL after the PCT.

Thanks to everyone that helped me before the cycle!
Seems like it was a good run.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
any july4 sales announced ? just wanted to make sure i didnt miss out on any email's sometimes they go to spam

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
any july4 sales announced ? just wanted to make sure i didnt miss out on any email's sometimes they go to spam
Not yet. Coming soon

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
IMG_1776.JPG

Nprice151

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Decided to make another run with Alpha Seven since the last run was so good. This time I am combining with Thermoamp, True Shred, and Mk677 on top of TRT. Only been 4 days and changes are very noticeable. Only down side right now seems to be cold hands, feet, and nose. Starting weight was 215.7 and 4 days later I am at 211.9. BF 13.9%. I feel increased strength and increased libido.
Curious what dose of Mk677 are you running?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

How did this go Bro?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31