ALPHA SEVEN

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
glad you are liking the alpha7, and you aren't even using full dose-6 pumps.

apply all pumps 1st thing in morning.

i apply to neck/shoulder area, let dry then put on a shirt...only chance to get lucky with wife is evenings and i will have showered since applying.

no need to wash laundry seperately unless you want to.
Is 6 pumps full dose ? Bottles says 4-5 pumps daily not to exceed 5. Im going to be starting this today and did 5 this morning but if 6 is full I want to make sure im doing that

Thanks

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sorry guys but who do I contact regarding order, still sitting in pre shipment since June 13th.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is 6 pumps full dose ? Bottles says 4-5 pumps daily not to exceed 5. Im going to be starting this today and did 5 this morning but if 6 is full I want to make sure im doing that

Thanks
That’s my fault for the confusion here, the retail bottles were configured to be 5 pumps, when the beta bottles were 6 pumps

5 pumps gets you the 200mg androsterone + 75mg 7-keto

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sorry guys but who do I contact regarding order, still sitting in pre shipment since June 13th.
I’m following up on this one already, will get you an update by this afternoon

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
That’s my fault for the confusion here, the retail bottles were configured to be 5 pumps, when the beta bottles were 6 pumps

5 pumps gets you the 200mg androsterone + 75mg 7-keto
i take responsibilty for this, i was going off the beta-bottle i just finished...glad you caught this and cleared it up-thank you!!!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Loving it so far, cant believe Libido is actually going up on this cycle so far. Lets just say today I actually wanted 2 rounds with the wifey.... that hasnt happened in forever. :D

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Loving it so far, cant believe Libido is actually going up on this cycle so far. Lets just say today I actually wanted 2 rounds with the wifey.... that hasnt happened in forever. :D
Glad this is working well for you.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad to hear! How long you been running it? Please also remember to leave a review on the site 💪

alfeer1

Awards
yes, this was just introductory offer ...my code THEBIGT is always good for 25% off at iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com

agreed, androsterone is fantastic!!!
Just did an order and used the code... thanks for that.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Can’t wait to get this started next week when I finish my current run. I have to say shipping wasn’t just fast. It was jimmy johns fast. I had a shipped notice within an hour I think of ordering. And thanks a lot for the amazing military discount!

ironkill

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What would be better for a cutting phase, alpha 7 or ultra epi? Thanks

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great for cutting. I would say alpha 7 IMO as it hits differently.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Both are great for cutting. I would say alpha 7 IMO as it hits differently.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For cutting, alpha seven!

I’ve posted links above to a. Log post about the thermogenic benefits of androsterone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
For cutting, alpha seven!

I’ve posted links above to a. Log post about the thermogenic benefits of androsterone
plus the 7-keto makes it perfect for cutting!!!

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
@delsolrob Pmd you about my order. When you have a moment

Thanks

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
@delsolrob Pmd you about my order. When you have a moment

Thanks
Could someone else check on this for me. I know your busy with all the new products and 4th sale.

I received my 4 bottles of Alpha seven was just told dream tea was back ordered but that it would be in on June 19th. Any updates on this ?

Thanks in advance for any updates

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Just got shipping txt!

Thank you

Last edited:

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm loving the Alpha 7! It absolutely has some thermogenic power to it.

I've noticed, however, that it's making me very hungry, so I've had a bit of a hard time controlling my eating--hell, I've eaten everything in sight! For the first 1 1/2 weeks, or so, no effect on appetite, then bam! So, initially I dropped about 7 Lbs., then as my appetite increased I've gained back to my original weight (~200 Lbs.), but definitely leaner, harder, more vascular, with a modest but noticeable increase in lean mass/muscle.

Motivation/energy to train is through the roof, and Alpha 7 has allowed me to train through days that I ordinarily would have bailed on.

A number of hours after application I get very hot! My skin is nice and shinny and oily (acne has not been a problem--just a couple of random small blemishes, interestingly usually on my thighs).

The only negative I can see to this is that I only got 24 doses from a bottle. So, to do a true 2 month run you would need about 2 1/2 bottles.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm loving the Alpha 7! It absolutely has some thermogenic power to it.

I've noticed, however, that it's making me very hungry, so I've had a bit of a hard time controlling my eating--hell, I've eaten everything in sight! For the first 1 1/2 weeks, or so, no effect on appetite, then bam! So, initially I dropped about 7 Lbs., then as my appetite increased I've gained back to my original weight (~200 Lbs.), but definitely leaner, harder, more vascular, with a modest but noticeable increase in lean mass/muscle.

Motivation/energy to train is through the roof, and Alpha 7 has allowed me to train through days that I ordinarily would have bailed on.

A number of hours after application I get very hot! My skin is nice and shinny and oily (acne has not been a problem--just a couple of random small blemishes, interestingly usually on my thighs).

The only negative I can see to this is that I only got 24 doses from a bottle. So, to do a true 2 month run you would need about 2 1/2 bottles.

Crowbar
did you get the beta bottles?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
No, I got the regular release.

Crowbar
i ran my bottle towards the end of my icon one cycle, tbh not sure how many days it lasted...glad you liked the results, i did also.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention that I started getting some strength gains around 2 weeks in.

After thinking about it, the increase in hunger (and LBM) could be the result of the increased intensity of my training.

We'll see how long the second bottle lasts. If it's significantly short of 28 doses, that's a QC issue.

Crowbar

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Forgot to mention that I started getting some strength gains around 2 weeks in.

After thinking about it, the increase in hunger (and LBM) could be the result of the increased intensity of my training.

We'll see how long the second bottle lasts. If it's significantly short of 28 doses, that's a QC issue.

Crowbar
I’m squirting it until it reaches the markers now because I had the same issue, realised 5 pumps Ed turned out to be about 10 pumps worth ed, so the the pump is not accurate, pretty annoyed actually but ah well.

nice calming effect from alpha seven so far, loving it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I’m squirting it until it reaches the markers now because I had the same issue, realised 5 pumps Ed turned out to be about 10 pumps worth ed, so the the pump is not accurate, pretty annoyed actually but ah well.

Yeah, I actually prefer a transdermal that can be measured out, so you get a precise daily dose.

I've found Alpha 7 to have potent mood elevating effects. It produces a real "can do" attitude for me. Another nice benefit.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i use the markers to measure also, works well for me!!!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll be investigating this with the supplier of the bottle assemblies. These are the same ones used for dermacrine and sustain forever.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, I actually prefer a transdermal that can be measured out, so you get a precise daily dose.

I've found Alpha 7 to have potent mood elevating effects. It produces a real "can do" attitude for me. Another nice benefit.

Crowbar
Yes agree on the can do attitude. I’m in health care and It’s been pretty depressing lately with all this going on but alpha seven is really giving me a boost to just get on with it, so very impressed with it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
loving the great reviews, keep em coming!!!

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Placed an order last week, waiting for shipping.. can't wait to get this started after seeing all these reviews! Been about a month on r-andro shred which is similar but oral instead of TD and can't wait to make the switch.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Placed an order last week, waiting for shipping.. can't wait to get this started after seeing all these reviews! Been about a month on r-andro shred which is similar but oral instead of TD and can't wait to make the switch.
i don't think you will be disappointed.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to continue with 5 full pumps/day, even though this is more than the recommended amount in terms of total dosage. I'm seeing no real negative side effects, and many positive effects. About 8-9 hours after application of 5 full pumps I get VERY hot--the thermogenic effects are quite apparent.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to continue with 5 full pumps/day, even though this is more than the recommended amount in terms of total dosage. I'm seeing no real negative side effects, and many positive effects. About 8-9 hours after application of 5 full pumps I get VERY hot--the thermogenic effects are quite apparent.

Crowbar
code THEBIGT saves 25% off at iconicformulations.com

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m on day 3. First day I am not sure if I was just exhausted or what but I crashed hard. After taking it I was able to get my cardio session in and noticed increased sweating and heat.

Day 2 was excellent. Another 10 mile walk and a great lift session in the afternoon. Noticeable gain in reps before fatigue set in.

Day 3 was able to go for the 3rd day of 10 mile walk in the morning. Again a good sweat and noticeable body temp increase. After walking I still feel like I can go all day without needing a break.

Doing 4 pumps a day right now.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I’m on day 3. First day I am not sure if I was just exhausted or what but I crashed hard. After taking it I was able to get my cardio session in and noticed increased sweating and heat.

Day 2 was excellent. Another 10 mile walk and a great lift session in the afternoon. Noticeable gain in reps before fatigue set in.

Day 3 was able to go for the 3rd day of 10 mile walk in the morning. Again a good sweat and noticeable body temp increase. After walking I still feel like I can go all day without needing a break.

Doing 4 pumps a day right now.
the feel good effects of androsterone are fantastic!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to modify my original statement about no negative sides. At 5 full pumps (which are MORE than the intended 5 pumps because the pump mechanism is not completely accurate), I have noticed mild shutdown/lethargy. It has kicked in over the last several days (at about 5 weeks in). So, I'm going down to 4 pumps/day and see if the mild lethargy resolves itself.

Keep in mind that I'm about to turn 59 yo in Sept., so younger individuals with higher natural test levels and a more resilient HPTA may very well feel no negative sides at 5 pumps/day.

I also have found that if applied too late in the day it can mildly affect sleep.

Otherwise, an excellent product

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm going to modify my original statement about no negative sides. At 5 full pumps (which are MORE than the intended 5 pumps because the pump mechanism is not completely accurate), I have noticed mild shutdown/lethargy. It has kicked in over the last several days (at about 5 weeks in). So, I'm going down to 4 pumps/day and see if the mild lethargy resolves itself.

Keep in mind that I'm about to turn 59 yo in Sept., so younger individuals with higher natural test levels and a more resilient HPTA may very well feel no negative sides at 5 pumps/day.

I also have found that if applied too late in the day it can mildly affect sleep.

Otherwise, an excellent product
when you have bloods ran what does your estrogen look like? at 5 weeks in and running at a higher dose it's possible estrogen got too low. if you have any dhea on hand use it and see if that helps.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
when you have bloods ran what does your estrogen look like? at 5 weeks in and running at a higher dose it's possible estrogen got too low. if you have any dhea on hand use it and see if that helps.
my estrogen falls about mid range for my age. Now, mid range for me at almost 59 is going to higher than for someone younger.

Interesting idea about low estrogen. It could also be that since I run B-aet daily, as well as EndoAmp Max, and now higher dose Alpha 7, my cortisol could be getting too low? If I remember correctly androsterone has anti-cortisol effects, as well.

I'm just going to back down to 4 pumps /day, as the lethargy is not really severe, and see what that does. If that doesn't do it, I'll either drop a dose of B-aet, or add some DHEA.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
my estrogen falls about mid range for my age. Now, mid range for me at almost 59 is going to higher than for someone younger.

Interesting idea about low estrogen. It could also be that since I run B-aet daily, as well as EndoAmp Max, and now higher dose Alpha 7, my cortisol could be getting too low? If I remember correctly androsterone has anti-cortisol effects, as well.

I'm just going to back down to 4 pumps /day, as the lethargy is not really severe, and see what that does. If that doesn't do it, I'll either drop a dose of B-aet, or add some DHEA.

Crowbar
now that you include the other stuff real possibilities of low cort...yes A7 includes 7-keto.

dixonk

dixonk

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Intensity is through the roof. I work out with my teenage son every day and I had him puking today. Noticing a pretty profound increase in vascularity and longer pumps. I usually walk 10 miles every other day in the mornings and this week I walked 10 miles every single morning.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Intensity is through the roof. I work out with my teenage son every day and I had him puking today. Noticing a pretty profound increase in vascularity and longer pumps. I usually walk 10 miles every other day in the mornings and this week I walked 10 miles every single morning.
nice, A7 is great stuff.

Scottfalcon

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Did my first application last night because I couldn't wait. No sleep affects, slept like a log but woke up with some crazy morning wood lol! Looking forward to this. I'm using 4 pumps due to @crowbar46 saying 5 pumps might actually be more than 5, so maybe 4 pumps is like 5 pumps?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Did my first application last night because I couldn't wait. No sleep affects, slept like a log but woke up with some crazy morning wood lol! Looking forward to this. I'm using 4 pumps due to @crowbar46 saying 5 pumps might actually be more than 5, so maybe 4 pumps is like 5 pumps?
Just go by the marks on the bottle, it’s more reliable.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m honestly loving this stuff. Every morning I’m waking up with a boner and need to sit for a bit (desperate to piss) until it goes down because I live with the mother in law and Sister in law and walking to the toilet full Mast wouldn’t go down well 🤣

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31