AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Week 3 & 4 Update (A7 + Derm)
- Muscle hardening
- Roughly 3 months of progression in a month.
- Male aggression & more desire to workout.
- Drastic strength increase is much more noticeable now.
- Good mood to start the day.
- Fat loss has hit its limits without a strict diet (gotta cut some carbs lol)

Rashes still do occur, but rotating application spots prevent it from ever requiring to stop using it.
Safe to say that I ordered more & will head into my 2nd month with it.
How did this run go? Did you stick to 4 pumps of each?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
papapudgy

papapudgy

Awards
Hey guys . I just ordered some ultra eleven .. Anything i can stack with it for some strength gains . Without hair shedding ??

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Hey guys . I just ordered some ultra eleven .. Anything i can stack with it for some strength gains . Without hair shedding ??
lol, look at title of thread you posted in!!! :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just got some Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard delivered and it looks like both have tiny particles in them. Anything I can do to get rid of them? Is this even a big deal?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
see if they go away when they're warmed up. Living in San Diego, I never experienced them freezing before a couple weeks ago. I didn't even realize the TEA and propylene glycol monolaurate become solids at temperatures below about 60 degrees F.

The heater in the warehouse went out and for the first time ever, we experienced a few ingredients turning into solids and then we had some finished goods look like there were flakes in them...warming the bottles got rid of these issues.

hot water bath is probably the best way

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
see if they go away when they're warmed up. Living in San Diego, I never experienced them freezing before a couple weeks ago. I didn't even realize the TEA and propylene glycol monolaurate become solids at temperatures below about 60 degrees F.

The heater in the warehouse went out and for the first time ever, we experienced a few ingredients turning into solids and then we had some finished goods look like there were flakes in them...warming the bottles got rid of these issues.

Thanks, I'll give that a try.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

i loved the weather in san diego when i was stationed there--never too hot, never too cold and mission beach boardwalk was a dream, lol.

yup-hot water bath is always a good thing--especially here in indiana when it was 24%f today, lol. :)

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How are these working for you so far. Applications? Drying?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm not starting this run until tomorrow. It will be 5 pumps AM Ultra Hard. 5 pumps Alpha Seven PM. Also using Ab-Solved on my abs. Running it with Stano-Plex and oral 3-AD.
Keep us in the loop on this. Interested.

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
i loved the weather in san diego when i was stationed there--never too hot, never too cold and mission beach boardwalk was a dream, lol.

yup-hot water bath is always a good thing--especially here in indiana when it was 24%f today, lol. :)
Thank you for your service.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just got some Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard delivered and it looks like both have tiny particles in them. Anything I can do to get rid of them? Is this even a big deal?
I believe you ran Alpha Seven last year stacked with an oral? Is that correct and/or XIKT? What was the cycle and how was it?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe you ran Alpha Seven last year stacked with an oral? Is that correct and/or XIKT? What was the cycle and how was it?
Yes, that was another very light cycle. Shed some fat, tightened and hardened up. Alpha Seven and XIKT I see very similar results.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes, that was another very light cycle. Shed some fat, tightened and hardened up. Alpha Seven and XIKT I see very similar results.
i've used both products but never together:unsure:

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice! How did you run them in terms of dosages? Don’t have much experience of XIKT and what was your ‘sweet spot’?

Sure you mentioned previously you ran with Var or an oral too?

Thanks again mate

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
P Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31