Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
starting 2nd week of alpha seven and really liking it...energy and libido are both up.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Couldn't resist--I picked up two bottles. My plan is to incorporate the Alpha Seven after I have used the EndoAmp+B-AET for a sufficient time to get my cortisol well under control. B-AET for acute control, EndoAmp to cover more long-term underlying issues with cortisol disregulation.

At that point (the B-AET has already worked a damn near miracle on my cortisol) I'll begin a diet; which is something I haven't even tried for a long time, as chronically elevated cortisol makes it pretty much impossible to lose any real weight/body fat.

I'll save the Alpha Seven to add when progress begins to slow--I don't like throwing everything at an issue all at once, because what do you do when progress slows--and it ALWAYS slows on a diet at some point.

Ah, Hell, who am I fooling!? I'll want to see what this does for me in general, and in my garage gym. It'll be hard to keep off it, but I'll try for a while.

I've long suspected that I have somewhat low DHT levels (although I've never had it tested) for a number of reasons that I won't bother going into here. One of the issues is a probable long standing problem with cortisol (I had a VERY stressful home environment growing up, coupled with unwise lifestyle and over the top training in my powerlifting days) and the cortisol dominance it likely set up. So, I suspect the Alpha Seven will make me feel great--we'll see.

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't resist--I picked up two bottles. My plan is to incorporate the Alpha Seven after I have used the EndoAmp+B-AET for a sufficient time to get my cortisol well under control. B-AET for acute control, EndoAmp to cover more long-term underlying issues with cortisol disregulation.

At that point (the B-AET has already worked a damn near miracle on my cortisol) I'll begin a diet; which is something I haven't even tried for a long time, as chronically elevated cortisol makes it pretty much impossible to lose any real weight/body fat.

I'll save the Alpha Seven to add when progress begins to slow--I don't like throwing everything at an issue all at once, because what do you do when progress slows--and it ALWAYS slows on a diet at some point.

Ah, Hell, who am I fooling!? I'll want to see what this does for me in general, and in my garage gym. It'll be hard to keep off it, but I'll try for a while.

I've long suspected that I have somewhat low DHT levels (although I've never had it tested) for a number of reasons that I won't bother going into here. One of the issues is a probable long standing problem with cortisol (I had a VERY stressful home environment growing up, coupled with unwise lifestyle and over the top training in my powerlifting days) and the cortisol dominance it likely set up. So, I suspect the Alpha Seven will make me feel great--we'll see.

Crowbar
remember the alpha seven has 75mg of 7-keto which pairs great with b-AET!!!

i am really liking alpha seven, thanks for choosing to try it.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established

Crowbar
remember the alpha seven has 75mg of 7-keto which pairs great with b-AET!!!

i am really liking alpha seven, thanks for choosing to try it.
Yeah, I'm very excited to try it!

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Should not cause joint pain.

dollar662

Awards
  • Established
Thank you! Please be sure to let us know how you like it!
Quick question

Should I have gotten an order confirmation ? I got the Sezzle payment confirmation but didn’t get anything else direct from the site.

Just want to make sure it went through correctly

Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Quick question

Should I have gotten an order confirmation ? I got the Sezzle payment confirmation but didn’t get anything else direct from the site.

Thanks
@delsolrob

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Quick question

Thanks
It may take a short time since volume of orders. If you don’t hear today pm me the info and I’ll find out.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I see it sold out. Any time frame on restock?
@delsolrob said they were going quick.

hopefully he will have re-stock up soon.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have a batch of Alpha Seven in production and we have already sold that batch...will be ready to start shipping Tuesday. I buffered about 10% bottles worth to account for any yield issues we may see. Once I have a final count, I'll likely be able to add some more into inventory - it will not be much!

There's a green tab on the left side of the screen on the product page that says "email when available" - that will automatically notify you the moment more stock is added.

Unfortunately, the next batch will not be available for 2-3 weeks - waiting on a shipment of more Androsterone

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a batch of Alpha Seven in production and we have already sold that batch...will be ready to start shipping Tuesday. I buffered about 10% bottles worth to account for any yield issues we may see. Once I have a final count, I'll likely be able to add some more into inventory - it will not be much!

There's a green tab on the left side of the screen on the product page that says "email when available" - that will automatically notify you the moment more stock is added.

Unfortunately, the next batch will not be available for 2-3 weeks - waiting on a shipment of more Androsterone
alpha seven is some good stuff, i bet there were a lot of repeat buyers!!!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Should we be seeing shipment of these happening today? Ordered on Fri, but no shipment yet

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
unitas27

unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles on Sunday and no word on shipping yet.

rob112

rob112

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I also ordered on the weekend. I signed up for the text alerts and got a text tonight saying my 2 bottles of Alpha 4 shipped. You guys will probably see shipping soon too I would think.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I also ordered on the weekend. I signed up for the text alerts and got a text tonight saying my 2 bottles of Alpha 4 shipped. You guys will probably see shipping soon too I would think.
I ordered on Thursday, got a shipping confirmation/tracking number on Friday, but it still says "pre-shipmment".

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a number of shipments that were prepared on friday and shipped on sat that are still showing preshipment - I have contacted the USPS about this and they are doing a trace. any order that is not found by COB tomorrow will be reshipped

JKVol

JKVol

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
there are a number of shipments that were prepared on friday and shipped on sat that are still showing preshipment - I have contacted the USPS about this and they are doing a trace. any order that is not found by COB tomorrow will be reshipped
Wow.... that’s customer service right there.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for looking into it. My tracking number is now working.

Crowbar

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
A7 is available , just bought two bottles. Done with the first one , running a second one , two more on the way . Great staff .

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
got leaner , libido is up and I was not able to work out pretty much at all , gyms in my area will open this weekend so I just can’t wait to see what will it do with a proper regiment . it’s a solid product it wont pack a ton of muscle by itself but I believe it works well .

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
got leaner , libido is up and I was not able to work out pretty much at all , gyms in my area will open this weekend so I just can’t wait to see what will it do with a proper regiment . it’s a solid product it wont pack a ton of muscle by itself but I believe it works well .
i'm just about thru with my bottle of A7, started it at the tail end of my 2 bottle run of icon one. strength went up, gained 7lbs of muscle from icon one but started to feel some fatigue and loss of loss libido towards the end. when i started A7 energy and libido came back with interest. now 2 weeks after icon one and running A7 solo still retaining muscle gain and energy and libido are way up.

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
also feeling of being on is present . On top of that I like the fact that it drys fast , no grease residue no funky smell . I will run it solo for another week ( want to see if my gyms will stay open ) and then I will add something ( SD maybe ) to it and get them gainz lol .

malin

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thebigt I hope that you don’t mind but Ive used your code for my purchase. Hehe .
lm glad that you convinced me to give it try . Have yourself a great weekend.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thebigt I hope that you don’t mind but Ive used your code for my purchase. Hehe .
Thank you for the purchase

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thank you for the purchase

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
also feeling of being on is present . On top of that I like the fact that it drys fast , no grease residue no funky smell . I will run it solo for another week ( want to see if my gyms will stay open ) and then I will add something ( SD maybe ) to it and get them gainz lol .
something like SD can have the same sides as icon one...i think ALPHA SEVEN would go great with SD or something similar.

thank you for you purchase!!!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, going to be running it with Triumphalis, 11-KT, and Epi Andro.. think I'm in for a good time :D

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
stacking alpha seven with epiandro and 11-kt would be an incredible stack...adding in some triumphalis would be icing on the cake

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard have been flying off the shelves! I'm really looking forward to more feedback on these!

Remember, please leave a review on the site - this is paramount to our success and will allow us to continue to innovate and bring new products to market - as well as continue to offer the existing product lines

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard have been flying off the shelves! I'm really looking forward to more feedback on these!

Remember, please leave a review on the site - this is paramount to our success and will allow us to continue to innovate and bring new products to market - as well as continue to offer the existing product lines
kind of surprised there hasn't been more feedback!!!

i haven't tried ultra hard yet, but by now everyone should know my fondness for alpha seven!!

ECUKingbuddy

ECUKingbuddy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Love the way it went on smooth and has little smell. My wife likes it much more then 11-KT and Exotherm.

Definitely placebo effect, but caught a random woody on the way to Home Depot today.... weird but I didnt mind it. :D

I will be sure to leave a review once I finish my stack or any noticeable effects during!

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I've been using Ultra hard and within a few days I'm seeing those random erections...especially in the morning.

DadBodHero

Awards
I ordered 2 bottles each of Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard. I’m on day 2 of Seven, planning an 8 week recomp. So far I don’t feel much, until I get in the gym! My workout today was insane! I’m 33 and haven’t run anything hormonal in 10 years. I’m running 4 pumps a day and I’m excited to how this turns out, I have a few questions though.
First, should I apply all 4 pumps in the morning, or split the dose up? Second, how long after application is transfer to your wife or child a concern? Should I wash my laundry separate? Thank you gents.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ordered 2 bottles each of Alpha Seven and Ultra Hard. I’m on day 2 of Seven, planning an 8 week recomp. So far I don’t feel much, until I get in the gym! My workout today was insane! I’m 33 and haven’t run anything hormonal in 10 years. I’m running 4 pumps a day and I’m excited to how this turns out, I have a few questions though.
First, should I apply all 4 pumps in the morning, or split the dose up? Second, how long after application is transfer to your wife or child a concern? Should I wash my laundry separate? Thank you gents.
glad you are liking the alpha7, and you aren't even using full dose-6 pumps.

apply all pumps 1st thing in morning.

i apply to neck/shoulder area, let dry then put on a shirt...only chance to get lucky with wife is evenings and i will have showered since applying.

no need to wash laundry seperately unless you want to.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31