Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I can't say enough good things about my experience with androsterone..I've gone thru many bottles of alpha gainz androsterone, and it was 1gm per ml with 30 ml per bottle--at 2ml a day a bottle only lasted 15 days...with the new ALPHA SEVEN you get 2gm of androsterone plus 7keto and bottle lasts 25 days for practically the same price---get some while it's only $40 bucks, this is a really good price-seriously!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can't say enough good things about my experience with androsterone..I've gone thru many bottles of alpha gainz androsterone, and it was 1gm per ml with 30 ml per bottle--at 2ml a day a bottle only lasted 15 days...with the new ALPHA SEVEN you get 2gm of androsterone plus 7keto and bottle lasts 25 days for practically the same price---get some while it's only $40 bucks, this is a really good price-seriously!!!
This man knows his supps. I would trust him when he says something is good. Plus at the intro price it can’t be beat.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This man knows his supps. I would trust him when he says something is good. Plus at the intro price it can’t be beat.
there is a reason androsterone is so expensive, it is a fantastic ingredient...to be honest, I am freaked that we are selling a 200mg per dose plus 7keto transdermal product this cheap!!! imho, everyone should jump on this product while it is priced this low!!!

big props to @delsolrob

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got 2 Alpha 7!

I also got 2 Sustain Alpha and 2 Dermacrine while I was at it. 😯

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just got 2 Alpha 7!

I also got 2 Sustain Alpha and 2 Dermacrine while I was at it. 😯
man,you are going to love ALPHA SEVEN!!!

THANK YOU FOR BEING A LOYAL CUSTOMER, RICKY..really appreciate you!!!(y)

OldGreyFitGuy

Awards
Ugh I missed this! Huge fan of Androsterone...will this be a part of your regular lineup any time soon?

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When should the Beta orders be going out?

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
lots of good things happening at iconic formulations!!!
Agree, pretty exciting stuff coming from iconic and androsterone is my all time fave so so excited to use alpha 7 and now ultra epi has appeared on the site too!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Agree, pretty exciting stuff coming from iconic and androsterone is my all time fave so so excited to use alpha 7 and now ultra epi has appeared on the site too!
I love androsterone and was very excited to see ALPHA SEVEN. ULTRA EPI would be a nice combo to run with SEVEN, imo….

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes, this was just introductory offer ...my code THEBIGT is always good for 25% off at iconicformulations.com and ironlegion.com

agreed, androsterone is fantastic!!!
Hey BigT, I've been visiting Iconic lately for some family PPE (they came out with it early, was a life saver in the Bay area actually) and I noticed the Alpha seven (Androsterone) and Alpha Four (I assume 4-Andro)?

Just curious what the Alpha four is? I've been building my list of more "liver-friendly" no gyno compounds and andro's seem to be a good gap fill for the more fun stuff I can't go near. I've mostly stocked up, but if there are TD options for these that's good to know.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alpha Seven is Androsterone and 7-keto, Alpha Four will be 4-DHEA with Androsterone. I was going to hold off releasing more information, but I'm expecting these to release in early June.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven is Androsterone and 7-keto, Alpha Four will be 4-DHEA with Androsterone. I was going to hold off releasing more information, but I'm expecting these to release in early June.
2 products with androsterone! 🥳🥳🥳

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One secret is revealed.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Forgive me, but I'm old school--I used to run gear years ago--but I'm unfamiliar with most of the OTC hormonal products.
Could someone tell me what androsterone's main uses are?

I know it's a weak neuro steroid and a back-door to DHT synthesis.

Will you need a PCT following use of Icon Seven?

Thanks,

Crowbar

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Forgive me, but I'm old school--I used to run gear years ago--but I'm unfamiliar with most of the OTC hormonal products.
Could someone tell me what androsterone's main uses are?

I know it's a weak neuro steroid and a back-door to DHT synthesis.

Will you need a PCT following use of Icon Seven?

Thanks,

Crowbar
Androstenedione is used to increase the production of the hormone testosterone to enhance athletic performance, increase energy, keep red blood cells healthy, enhance recovery and growth from exercise, and increase sexual desire and performance.

I would use a pct like sustain alpha after.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
Androstenedione is used to increase the production of the hormone testosterone to enhance athletic performance, increase energy, keep red blood cells healthy, enhance recovery and growth from exercise, and increase sexual desire and performance.

I would use a pct like sustain alpha after.

I thought androstenedione is different than the androsterone in Icon Seven.

Crowbar

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the real important question here is when the heck can we buy this??
I'm waiting to hear back from the label supplier...that's really what's holding up releasing the new products. with luck, they'll be available late next week

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
will this be suppressive to the HPTA? I take 25 mg./day Clomid in order to raise test levels and forestall TRT.

P.S. Thanks for the links

Thanks,

Crowbar

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Any date yet for seven and the rest of the black series?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
will this be suppressive to the HPTA? I take 25 mg./day Clomid in order to raise test levels and forestall TRT.

P.S. Thanks for the links

Thanks,

Crowbar
I would expect this to extremely minor in suppression. I would normally recommend something like sustain alpha as a great product to follow up a 2 month run of Alpha Seven

Any date yet for seven and the rest of the black series?
As with everything right now, things seem to be running slowly with our suppliers...labels were supposed to be completed today or Monday, but I just received an email last night that there's a delay.

Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I would expect this to extremely minor in suppression. I would normally recommend something like sustain alpha as a great product to follow up a 2 month run of Alpha Seven

As with everything right now, things seem to be running slowly with our suppliers...labels were supposed to be completed today or Monday, but I just received an email last night that there's a delay.
ok 😔
been Waiting for a good dosed androsterone product for a while so Im a bit too excited I think. Any details on what ultra hard is anytime soon?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

ma70

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering, is the Androsterone that's in this basically what 11-oxo is, or is this something else?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wondering, is the Androsterone that's in this basically what 11-oxo is, or is this something else?
I believe you're thinking of adrenosterone - sounds and looks quite
Sorry guys, I'm swamped getting us caught up after the holiday.

Some good info on Androsterone (Eric Called it R-Andro)
https://androseries.wordpress.com/2011/04/03/what-is-the-difference-between-dhea-1-dhea-4-dhea-r-dhea-and-7-dhea/

Another read @crowbar46 may appreciate for the Cholesterol :
https://iconicformulations.com/blogs/news/androsterone-lowers-cholesterol-and-mimics-thyroid-hormone
similar to androsterone

Androsterone is a precursor to DHT - epiandrosterone is the beta isomer and androsterone is the alpha isomer

Jbrooks

Awards
  • Established
When will alpha seven be back in stock

Cheers

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Expecting the official release this week 😎👍
just started alpha seven a week ago, bingo-you win the chicken dinner. libido is already increased!!!

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to figure out if this will be suppressive enough to render the 25 mg./day of Clomid I take to raise testosterone levels and delay TRT, ineffective?

Anyone have any input on this?

Thanks,

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I'm trying to figure out if this will be suppressive enough to render the 25 mg./day of Clomid I take to raise testosterone levels and delay TRT, ineffective?

Thanks,

Crowbar
you have been around long enough to know better than to ask that...everyone reacts differently, the only way to know is to try.

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
you have been around long enough to know better than to ask that...everyone reacts differently, the only way to know is to try.

Don't mean to be a dick....but, that was a nonsense answer. Surely people do know, IN GENERAL, how suppressive Androsterone is. That is, is it known to be generally mildly, or highly suppressive?

That's all I'm asking, not for some definitive answer as to how I, personally, will react to it.

Thanks,

Crowbar

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
GENERALLY speaking i would consider androsterone to be mildly suppressive.

actually for what you are looking to achieve sustain alpha might be more compatible with clomid, imo.

Last edited:
Pl4typu5

Pl4typu5

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Thanks,

Crowbar
theres allot of info on androsterone on ray peat forum, allot of people taking it that aren’t on test trt, that info might be helpful if your search through it, I know they Take very low doses like 3-10mg. also Lots of info on the benefits of androsterone.

I was taking low doses for a while along with Test and I seen benefits at 10mg per day.

i can pm you a link if you want?

crowbar46

Awards
  • Established
theres allot of info on androsterone on ray peat forum, allot of people taking it that aren’t on test trt, that info might be helpful if your search through it, I know they Take very low doses like 3-10mg. also Lots of info on the benefits of androsterone.

I was taking low doses for a while along with Test and I seen benefits at 10mg per day.

i can pm you a link if you want?
Thanks much! Yes, please PM the link.

Thanks,

Crowbar

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 8
freefall365 Anabolics 9
Malbranque Supplements 6
Jason Nicholas Iconic Formulations 13
SBH Cycle Logs 31