LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ALPHA BULK by Olympus Labs – 3 Loggers Wanted!!!

Alpha Bulk
is a new revolutionary product in the supplement industry by Olympus Labs (OL), containing the powerful anabolic agent α-Cedrene at a clinically effective dosage. This ingredient has been proven to increase muscle mass and strength while promoting fat loss. Additionally, Alpha Bulk includes the highly effective α-Ionone in its most potent liquid form to further boost muscle protein synthesis and act as a powerful anti-catabolic and fat-burning agent. Overall, Alpha Bulk is a product that is designed to deliver clinically validated dosage to help drive muscle protein synthesis and fat loss at the same time.
The combination of α-Cedrene and α-Ionone creates a much more effective way for your body to absorb them known as the Olfactory Receptors (ORs), a novel pathway that leads to extreme increases in cAMP in the places we want it to occur, muscle and fat cells. The dedicated team at Olympus Labs found in their research that these ingredients create an incredibly wide reaching effect and the testing resulted in NO gastro-intestinal distress. What’s not to love!?

What Can ALPHA BULK Do For You?

https://www.strongsupplements.com/alpha-bulk/

To qualify for a logging opportunity, you need to meet the following criteria:

• More than 300 posts
  • Update Log Minimum 3-5 times per week
  • Not logging/using other similar supplements
  • Limited to US

To ENTER:

Tell us why you want to try the new Alpha Bulk by Olympus Labs!? Additionally, you can post previous logs you’ve done in the past for reference!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Alpha Bulk
is a new revolutionary product in the supplement industry by Olympus Labs (OL), containing the powerful anabolic agent α-Cedrene at a clinically effective dosage. This ingredient has been proven to increase muscle mass and strength while promoting fat loss. Additionally, Alpha Bulk includes the highly effective α-Ionone in its most potent liquid form to further boost muscle protein synthesis and act as a powerful anti-catabolic and fat-burning agent. Overall, Alpha Bulk is a product that is designed to deliver clinically validated dosage to help drive muscle protein synthesis and fat loss at the same time.
The combination of α-Cedrene and α-Ionone creates a much more effective way for your body to absorb them known as the Olfactory Receptors (ORs), a novel pathway that leads to extreme increases in cAMP in the places we want it to occur, muscle and fat cells. The dedicated team at Olympus Labs found in their research that these ingredients create an incredibly wide reaching effect and the testing resulted in NO gastro-intestinal distress. What’s not to love!?

View attachment 228619

• More than 300 posts
  • Limited to US

To ENTER:

Tell us why you want to try the new Alpha Bulk by Olympus Labs!? Additionally, you can post previous logs you’ve done in the past for reference!
30 or 60 day supply? I've experienced with natty supps it usually takes 60 day supply for results.

Thanks 💪🇺🇸

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I’m in Canada otherwise I’d throw my name in the hat .

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Probably a 30 day supply but from every bit of third party research I have done, this product should start working in days vs multiple weeks.
🤔 Sounds good, thanks bud

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Interesting opportunity here!

Burnfire

Burnfire

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the opportunity. I’ll throw my name in here.
I can meet all the requirements and will keep a log updated.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
30 or 60 day supply? I've experienced with natty supps it usually takes 60 day supply for results.

Thanks
It’s a 30 day supply. If you bought any on the intro sale you can definitely extend it though

Good guys so far. I’m sure we will have a lot of good people to pick up from. Let’s keep ‘em coming. Really excited to see the logs

bell1986

bell1986

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

Alpha Bulk

View attachment 228619

• More than 300 posts
  • Limited to US

To ENTER:

Damn US only

Will keep a nosey and find out when it touches down in the UK.

I've played with all the 'Unnatural' supps before and their all just bottles of side effects.

Be good to trial a natural anabolic and see how my body reacts

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I will throw my name in the hat. I’ve never tried any natural anabolic supplements before.
I’ve ran several sponsored and unsponsored logs on here throughout the years.
I am 50 years old.
The only supplements that I’m currently taking are NAC and protein powder.

I just started back to work last November after being down due to knee surgery for about 7 to 8 months.
I lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat in that time.
I would love to see what this supplement can do for me and my further recovery….
Thank you for the opportunity

Last edited:
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It’s a 30 day supply. If you bought any on the intro sale you can definitely extend it though

Good guys so far. I’m sure we will have a lot of good people to pick up from. Let’s keep ‘em coming. Really excited to see the logs
Yep 30 day supply! Excited to see the results folks get from this product!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Keep the apps coming in! Will most likely pick winners mid to late next week.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Great to see a logging opportunity, this board used to be full of them, but they are few and far between lately !

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Great to see a logging opportunity, this board used to be full of them, but they are few and far between lately !
This should be a good one! Let’s see those apps. Weekend is winding down

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This product would be perfect for my goals. I am looking to increase strength and of course muscle. I’ve ran multiple logs previously with results that speak for themselves. I am active and will post daily about the product. With spring and summer coming this would be a perfect opportunity to test the efficacy of the product for muscle building, strength, and fat loss. Look forward to hopefully logging it for a company that has been part of AM for years!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
This product would be perfect for my goals. I am looking to increase strength and of course muscle. I’ve ran multiple logs previously with results that speak for themselves. I am active and will post daily about the product. With spring and summer coming this would be a perfect opportunity to test the efficacy of the product for muscle building, strength, and fat loss. Look forward to hopefully logging it for a company that has been part of AM for years!
Awesome! Thanks for the app!

Keep em coming guys!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking to choose some winners within the next couple days! Keep the apps coming in!

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I will throw my name in the hat. I’ve never tried any natural anabolic supplements before.
I’ve ran several sponsored and unsponsored logs on here throughout the years.
I am 50 years old.
The only supplements that I’m currently taking are NAC and protein powder.

I just started back to work last November after being down due to knee surgery for about 7 to 8 months.
I lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat in that time.
I would love to see what this supplement can do for me and my further recovery….
Thank you for the opportunity
You sound like an ideal candidate.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
ALPHABULK LOGGING WINNERS!

• @Burnfire
  • @skinnybones
  • @jgntyce
Please PM me your address and email and we will get you guys Alphabulk ASAP! Congrats!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks for the opportunity! Let the gains begin!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Really excited to see the progress you guys make while using Alphabulk!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congratulations fellas!! I'll be right there with you as I'm running two bottles of this too.
How’s it treating you? I’m about 4 days in and enjoying it so far.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
How’s it treating you? I’m about 4 days in and enjoying it so far.
Likewise, I'm feeling more pumped throughout the workout and even looking more vascular. However I wonder if there are some gda effects because I felt like I needed some intra carbs. Also the burps have gone completely.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Likewise, I'm feeling more pumped throughout the workout and even looking more vascular. However I wonder if there are some gda effects because I felt like I needed some intra carbs. Also the burps have gone completely.
Definitely feel an increase in carb cravings

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Alpha Bulk

View attachment 228619

• More than 300 posts
  • Limited to US

To ENTER:

I’m open . I’m about to turn 39 and would love to shed some fat and increase mps over the next 50 days ま