Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I’m open . I’m about to turn 39 and would love to shed some fat and increase mps over the next 50 days ま
It ended bro. Sorry you missed out but definitely follow along!

TheMovement

TheMovement

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Man I gotta stop slacking on AM lol. Congrats to OL and the Loggers. I’m interested to see how this all goes!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
A beanie and a shaker! Meanwhile I’m here logging on my own dime… damn :( Lmao 🤣. Joking joking
How’s it treating you so far? I’m loving it myself

skinnybones

skinnybones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Tag me in the log. Also wild thing is great!
Absolutely ! I will throw up a link and tag you in for sure bro. By the way I’ve never tried wild Thing so this is gonna be a fun ride. I’ve heard good things about that flavor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Glad you guys received Alphabulk! Excited to see how it treats you!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just left this comment in another post but this one has more traffic. Im 17 days in on Alphabulk. Bought two bottles during the promo. Safe to say my strength is now up. Was hitting 345x5 on my last set of squats and just grinded out 405x5 yesterday. Also been able to get my bench back up to 3 sets of 275. Look and feel pumped all day. Dude stopped me the locker room saying "I looked good" wish it were ladies like this but you know how it goes. Oh and the pic is a nice lil morning pump fasted and haven't trained today.

Attachments

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just left this comment in another post but this one has more traffic. Im 17 days in on Alphabulk. Bought two bottles during the promo. Safe to say my strength is now up. Was hitting 345x5 on my last set of squats and just grinded out 405x5 yesterday. Also been able to get my bench back up to 3 sets of 275. Look and feel pumped all day. Dude stopped me the locker room saying "I looked good" wish it were ladies like this but you know how it goes. Oh and the pic is a nice lil morning pump fasted and haven't trained today.
Thanks for the feedback bro! I am going to be another guy complimenting your looks lol. For reals though. Looking pumped and really appreciate the support. Glad it’s working so well for everyone so far

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Nice bro! Keep us updated
Yeah, I'm currently running M-test, AnabolicXT and Epi-plex. Not sure if I should include Alpha-bulk now or wait till I finish the AXT. The m-test and Epi-plex is pretty much a regular staple for me.

Bigbri01

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Probably my favorite natty product I’ve ever tried.
Wow that's a big call, happy to hear as I'm about to run a couple of bottles shortly. What other natty products are you comparing against?
I've run most of the BLR, SNS and CEL products with great results, so super keen to see how this one goes.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My log is up for Alphabulk. Thanks again for the opportunity!

JGNTYCE is getting Alpha with ALPHABULK *Sponsored Log*

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
If everyone can link their log in this thread it would be greatly appreciated

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If everyone can link their log in this thread it would be greatly appreciated
Agreed that would be helpful and useful for others as well! @Burnfire, @skinnybones, and @jgntyce

Thanks again!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sponsored

Unsponsored

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did I miss @Burnfire log?

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Looking good mate. Are running Alphabulk solo?
Nah I'm not running it solo but I've been on Ursa and BMP a while now and the Alphabulk has really amped up the effects. Maybe a synergistic effect out of the 3.🤷🏿‍♂️

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Nah I'm not running it solo but I've been on Ursa and BMP a while now and the Alphabulk has really amped up the effects. Maybe a synergistic effect out of the 3.🤷🏿‍♂️
I got a couple of bottles of BMP! How do you dose the BMP with Alpha Bulk?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I got a couple of bottles of BMP! How do you dose the BMP with Alpha Bulk?
I take the BMP as described on the bottle same with Alpha bulk. They're taken together in the AM on non workout days, and then also taken together ~60 mins pre workout. I'm only doing one 3 cap dosage of alphabulk/ day and then 4 caps 2/2 of BMP.

LucasBagoDoce

Awards
Bought 2 bottles when they were on sale. Almost finishing first one and the pumps have been very decent. I believe it’s a solid natty sup. Only problem has been the GI issues it gives me. Stomach even hurts after taking it. I probably won’t run the second bottle because of that. I seem to be the only one to have that side effect, tho
But it is a solid supplement for sure. Increase in strength and pumps are noticeable

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bought 2 bottles when they were on sale. Almost finishing first one and the pumps have been very decent.
But it is a solid supplement for sure. Increase in strength and pumps are noticeable
Appreciate the feedback

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Bought 2 bottles when they were on sale. Almost finishing first one and the pumps have been very decent. I believe it’s a solid natty sup. Only problem has been the GI issues it gives me. Stomach even hurts after taking it. I probably won’t run the second bottle because of that. I seem to be the only one to have that side effect, tho
Thanks for the feedback. Glad it gave you solid pumps!

ThaReal Big

ThaReal Big

Awards
Where's the other 2 loggers disappeared too man? Disappointing should've picked me!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah they aren’t doing too well on logging.
Agreed. That’s the rough part of picking. We try our best. I know things happen but it’s pretty messed up when you get free product, agree to terms, and then don’t meet them. We have reached out to admin for the one no-show 🤦‍♂️ luckily feedback has been good and I can first hand attest to my truer enjoyment. Would definitely have been nice for consistent loggers though.

We appreciate everyone’s support!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed. That’s the rough part of picking. We try our best. I know things happen but it’s pretty messed up when you get free product, agree to terms, and then don’t meet them. We have reached out to admin for the one no-show 🤦‍♂️ luckily feedback has been good and I can first hand attest to my truer enjoyment. Would definitely have been nice for consistent loggers though.

We appreciate everyone’s support!
It's unfortunate it happens but so far the logs (sponsored and unsponsored) have had positive feedback and reviews.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
It's unfortunate it happens but so far the logs (sponsored and unsponsored) have had positive feedback and reviews.
Yeah it sucks, I was looking forward to those logs but then there hasn’t been one . I have four bottles just sitting in wait but I’m trying other stuff now as you know. I want to see what else Olympus labs comes out with next , be cool if they came out with something that would stack nicely with the Alpha Bulk. I’m betting they will come out with something solid for cutting season.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve logged my experience so far, but not much dialogue from members. I’ll continue to log the efficacy of the product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve logged my experience so far, but not much dialogue from members. I’ll continue to log the efficacy of the product.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar