Alpha 7 and Vector

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just started using Vector about 1 week ago and interested in adding Iconic Formulations Alpha 7 into the mix.
I didn't see anything that would keep these two from being run together.
Any thoughts?

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yeah, go for it!

Vector plus Alpha-7 should lead to some notable strength increases, pumps, and muscle fullness!

Depending on how long and/or how much Alpha-7 though you use though, you may want to consider a light PCT..

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i've heard of worse combo's for sure...go for it.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Yeah, go for it!

Vector plus Alpha-7 should lead to some notable strength increases, pumps, and muscle fullness!

Depending on how long and/or how much Alpha-7 though you use though, you may want to consider a light PCT..
Thanks for the reply. After the 8 week run I'll follow up with Sustain Alpha and M-test.

Neversummer

Awards
Is an OTC PCT really sufficient for the alpha7?

what is the least suppressive in the icon line?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Is an OTC PCT really sufficient for the alpha7?

what is the least suppressive in the icon line?
officially we request you have a serm on hand IF needed. with that said i've heard of several guys using otc pact with no issues-with the exception of icon one, if you run it for 8 weeks i highly suggest a serm.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
officially we request you have a serm on hand IF needed. with that said i've heard of several guys using otc pact with no issues-with the exception of icon one, if you run it for 8 weeks i highly suggest a serm.
I just ran and used an OTC PCT without issue. Depends on your body, but serm doesn’t hurt.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just ran and used an OTC PCT without issue. Depends on your body, but serm doesn’t hurt.
you would be able to judge this better than me since i have been on trt for over a decade....

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Agreed definitely doesn't hurt to run a serm rather than an otc pct. If going with an otc pct product rebirth would be a second best to a serm in my opinion.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I bet this would be a great stack! Keep us posted on how it treats you!

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I bet this would be a great stack! Keep us posted on how it treats you!
Yes, hope it is decent.
I really wanted to add something in the mix to go along with the Alpha 7 like Alpha 4 or Icon 1 but I wanted to stick with something that only needed an otc pct.
Fixing to turn 50 in Dec and I'm just looking for a little extra edge where I can get it.
We'll see how it goes.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Just got a couple of bottles of Dermacrine to run along with the Alpha Seven and was wondering if anyone has run or is running this combo and if you were running equal pumps of each.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Just got a couple of bottles of Dermacrine to run along with the Alpha Seven and was wondering if anyone has run or is running this combo and if you were running equal pumps of each.
very interesting, i just finished alpha four along with alpha seven and really enjoyed it. i've now switched over to alpha four together with ultra hard....when you run the dermacrine with alpha seven i would appreciate hearing your feedback.

Last edited:
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like folidrone with vector personally but the combo you mentioned also sounds awesome . Also glutamine 5-10 grams around your workout and 5-10 grams bed time is very anabolic/anti catabolic in the sense that it raises gh and prevents muscle loss . I like it as much as casein . I take mhp glutamine that’s time released two scoops personally . Once preworkout and once bed time.

div1872

Awards
  • Established
if I don’t run dermacrine with it I get lethargy and loss of libido.

I run alpha 7 maximum and dermacrine at a minimum but seems to do the trick.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback.
I think I'll experiment with five pumps of Alpha 7 and three pumps of Dermacrine and see how that goes and adjust from there.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the feedback.
I think I'll experiment with five pumps of Alpha 7 and three pumps of Dermacrine and see how that goes and adjust from there.
really looking foward to feedback on this!!

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Finished my Alpha 7 run just over a week ago and I have to say that I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Things I noticed:
Muscle hardness - muscles felt full and tight; nothing crazy but just felt good
Vascularity - cleary evident in my biceps. Can't contribute all of this to A7 as my eating was really on point through this run
Fat loss - again, what I ate made a big difference in this but this stuff recognizably gives an edge and it's especially noticable for me as I don't shed fat like I used to
Libido - this was nice, nothing crazy, but noticeable increase
Mood enhancer - this is a feel good product for me, I would buy it alone just for that (and the slight libido increase, ha)

My protocol was:
-5 pumps A7 in morning after shower - shoulders & neck
-At two weeks in I added 3 pumps of Dermacrine as it helped with some slight lethargy I was feeling and it was a great addition as it balanced me back out. BTW, I could tell this was working just after the second day.
-PCT is Sustain Alpha (4 pumps) and CEL Mtest

I will certainly be running this again and would highly recommend to anyone wanting to run something mild.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
@Chevymetal glad you enjoyed your run...and btw-that is a nice looking pct, i love sustain alpha and it pairs great with m-test.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, I'm already trying to plan my next run:
Icon One + Alpha 7 - 8 weeks
PCT - Iconic Test Recovery Stack (Endo Amp, Sustain Alpha, Toco-9)

Any thoughts on this?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Any thoughts on this?
bighumbsup!!! (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

i ran that same stack, only i didn't add A7 until week 5---wish i would have ran it with icon one the whole 8 weeks!!!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems like a good combo.
Ive never used Alpha 7 But I have used the ingredients and combined with Vector it should be pretty solid.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Any thoughts on this?
That’s a great stack. Be sure to use code chef for 20% off iconic formulations site.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Icon One and Ultra Seven came in today so I plan to start both this week.

I do have a question though:
There doesn't seem to be much out there yet on running these two together so my question is would there be any reason to start with the Icon One and then after a few weeks add in the Ultra Seven so that after the Icon One is finished the Alpha Seven will still be run until PCT is started or just run them together for the entire 8 weeks?
Any thoughts?

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

There doesn't seem to be much out there yet on running these two together so my question is would there be any reason to start with the Icon One and then after a few weeks add in the Ultra Seven so that after the Icon One is finished the Alpha Seven will still be run until PCT is started or just run them together for the entire 8 weeks?
Any thoughts?
You could in the form of a lean bulk. Start a mini bulk with 4 weeks of the icon one and the mini cut with alpha 7.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Any thoughts?
if i remember correctly i started icon one before alpha seven was released...i ran icon one for 4 weeks and then added in alpha seven for last 4 weeks...i had a 2nd bottle of alpha seven so i continued to run for a total of 12 weeks counting the last 4 weeks of alpha seven as solo.

i tried to word this as simplistic as i could and it still sounds a bit confusing, if you have any questions just ask and i will try and clarify.

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Great. Thanks for all the input.
Icon One - 8 weeks
Alpha Seven - add at week 4 and run 8 week total
PCT - Test Recovery Stack (Sustain Alpha, Toco-9, EndoAmp Max)

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Icon One - 8 weeks
great game plan...my money says great, keepable gainz...!!!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Icon One - 8 weeks
Pretty solid

Chevymetal

Chevymetal

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Almost two weeks in running Icon One and had to add in a couple of pumps of Dermacrine because of lethargy even though Icon One has some already in it.
Question is if I go ahead and add in the Alpha Seven now should I drop the Dermacrine or keep running it?

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Almost two weeks in running Icon One and had to add in a couple of pumps of Dermacrine because of lethargy even though Icon One has some already in it.
Question is if I go ahead and add in the Alpha Seven now should I drop the Dermacrine or keep running it?
i would keep running the dermacrine along with the alpha seven-hell yes!!!