Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At least my strawberry field doesn't need Tren lol
View attachment 193737View attachment 193738
Stroooooong deja vu 😀

btw i dont think finaplix/finaject are used around here in southeastern Europe afaik. Maybe i am wrong.

Even in states, i believe synovex is used. Combination of trenbolone and estradiol gives far better growth than tren alone. Also gives the meat that glaze due to extra fat cows gain from estrogen.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Stroooooong deja vu

btw i dont think finaplix/finaject are used around here in southeastern Europe afaik. Maybe i am wrong.

Even in states, i believe synovex is used. Combination of trenbolone and estradiol gives far better growth than tren alone. Also gives the meat that glaze due to extra fat cows gain from estrogen.
“Marbling”

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The people who get anxiety on steroids are the people who already are naturally stressed or prone to anxiety. I myself am prone to it and as soon as I accepted it and identified the trigger my anxiety is a lot more manageable during blasts.
Please do explain. I have similar issues.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Stroooooong deja vu

Correct, it's a mix of tren and estro

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Stroooooong deja vu 😀

I advised my neighbour who has bulls that he later on sells for meat, to give them something. He complained that they loose weigth in transport and so on, and I said 'You know, you could give them Eq or Trenobolone with estradiol' and explained to him, like you said, and he said he never heard of that (and his main income are bulls), nor that any veterinarian has said to him anything about that...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update for back. Today was pull workout, strength is rising, pumps are getting better and better and bf is going down. I'm happy with how thing are going now, and can't wait to see all the drugs in full effect and in this combination.
aviary-image-1588974745237.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time.
Scale moved up, currently at 200 lbs and starting to drop bf. Strength is rising and also endurance. I feel good, apetite is increased, pumps are getting better and better. Tomorrow I'll incorporate 50 mg of Proviron.
Today was push workout (upper chest and triceps)
Incline BB bench press
5 x 12
Low incline DB press
4 x 10
Relaxed forearms on pec-dec
3 x 12
Supersetted with close grip push ups on incline bench
3x12
Seated low to high cable crossover
15, 12, 10
Triceps rope pushdown
3x15
One arm overhead cable extention
16, 14, 12
Close grip bech press
12, 12, 10
aviary-image-1589233650187.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Shame that I forgot to take few pics after todays pull workout. Decided to try workout from latest Bumestead's vid with Ian, it was horrible, but gains arr granted after such shyt... I try my best to describe it.
Straight arm rope pushdown
4 sets (one set consists of 4x6 reps with 10 sec pause after every 6 reps)

Wide grip front pulldown
4x12
Supersetted with
Low close grip cable row
4 x 8 (focus is on negative in every rep, aim for 6-8 seconds of negative portion of rep)
Underhand lat pulldown on incline bench
(This one was killer. Sart with 12 reps, after that, each set you go to failure after every 45 sec, 35, 25, 15, 5 seconds, after that, same, but go up in time 15, 25, 35, 45 sec after each rep, no pause. )

One arm seated cable row
4 x each hand ti failure alternating them without pause

Close grip pulldown
Just 2 sets of 12 with drop set until failure and after each set you hold in flexed position as long as you can.

Biceps cable curl (35 seconds of strict curls)
3 x 35 seconds

Incline bench parallel biceps curl
12, 10, 10

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ian V has such a sick physique! I mean Chris obviously is a tremendous bodybuilder, but there’s something gnarly about Ian I have admired since the first time I saw him. I remember being like Who tf is that guy?!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ian V has such a sick physique! I mean Chris obviously is a tremendous bodybuilder, but there’s something gnarly about Ian I have admired since the first time I saw him. I remember being like Who tf is that guy?!
Yeah, he is a beast. I don't get why he placed so low on last years Olimpia. But the strength that guy has is monstrous. And he seems like such a nice guy...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today I finally did good Leg/Shoulders workout. This was the first time I did shoulders directly after two months almost. Things are starting to change, I feel harder, leaner and better overal. This was workout
One leg hamstring curl
4 x 10
Leg extention machine
7x15
Barbell squat
12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Cable quad sideway pull
3x15
Calves on leg press
4x15
Seated alternating shouder press with pause
3x10
Incline bench side lateral db raise
15, 12, 10, 8, 10
Lateral DB raise
3x10
Supersetted with seated plate raise
3x10
Cable front raise
15, 12, 10
Rear delt pull on lat machine
3x12
aviary-image-1589405612652.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Adding Proviron even at this early stage of cycle really makes a difference. Even with this water from Anadrol, day in and day out I feel and look dryer and shoulders are popping. Strength is rising, Anadrol is kicking in nicely. Today was pull day, back and biceps.
Wide grip front pulldown
4x15
Squere feet DB lat row
12, 10, 8, 8
Romboid BB row
12, 10, 10
Supersetted with rope straight arm pushdown
3x10
Underhand pulldown pyramide like last time, going 'till failure at 45, 35, 25, 15, 5 seconds and up the same,
One set of close grip pulldown of 12, than drop set of 8 negative reps and than hold and squeze as long as you can
Shrugs with plates on E-Z bar
12, 10, 8, 8
Parallel biceps curls on incline bench
12, 10, 8
Alternating DB hammer curl
8, 7, 6
Reverse grip bb curls on preacher bench
12, 10, 10
aviary-image-1589545495633.jpeg

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Today I finally did good Leg/Shoulders workout. This was the first time I did shoulders directly after two months almost. Things are starting to change, I feel harder, leaner and better overal. This was workout
One leg hamstring curl
4 x 10
Leg extention machine
7x15
Barbell squat
12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Cable quad sideway pull
3x15
Calves on leg press
4x15
3x10
15, 12, 10, 8, 10
Lateral DB raise
3x10
3x10
Cable front raise
15, 12, 10
3x12
View attachment 193923
Thats a ton of volume, how long do you spend in the gym each workout?

Joshinator

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
One leg hamstring curl
4 x 10
Leg extention machine
7x15
Barbell squat
12, 10, 8, 6, 12
Cable quad sideway pull
3x15
Calves on leg press
4x15
3x10
15, 12, 10, 8, 10
Lateral DB raise
3x10
3x10
Cable front raise
15, 12, 10
3x12
View attachment 193923
Thats a ton of volume, how long do you spend in the gym each workout?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It just depends on why you are training. If you need a training effect you can get one with probably much less. If you want maximum results or just really enjoy the training, go all in. It’s the 80/20 principle - about 80% of the results come from 20% of the work, but if you want maximum results you are going to have to do substantially more.

You would be amazed how much benefit over nothing you can get from just good 2 work sets on an isolation vs 4 sets of 2-3 exercises for it. But doing all the extra work will indeed still yield the best result.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It just depends on why you are training. If you need a training effect you can get one with probably much less. If you want maximum results or just really enjoy the training, go all in. It’s the 80/20 principle - about 80% of the results come from 20% of the work, but if you want maximum results you are going to have to do substantially more.

You would be amazed how much benefit over nothing you can get from just good 2 work sets on an isolation vs 4 sets of 2-3 exercises for it. But doing all the extra work will indeed still yield the best result.
Thats true. I spend that much time bc I zone out in my world and I truly enjoy the process. Don't get me wrong, those 1:30 minutes are as Intense as most of other peoples 45 minute workouts, I just tend to enjoy it a bit more and like to carve my body with more details with that time

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Hyde i am going through this right now. I am astonished at how little i need to do to maintain what i already have.

But @Alchemist11 want to compete so naturally he needs to do a lot more than someone trying to maintain or "get in shape".

I actually was doing that kind of volume naturally when i was 17-18 years old 3x a week. Had no issues recovering back then. 30-40 sets was the norm when i was feeling good. God i could go on forever in the gym. And if there was a hot girl in the gym that number could have gone even higher 😁

Now this pneumonia i had last year really phuked me up and here i am doing 8 set workouts at home with supplemental oxygen between sets 😐

Why do we always have a tendency to reflect on the old times as better than now? I have officially become an old man.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I disagree. From a bodybuilding point of view this idea seems counter productive. Being on drugs and have having multiple years of training behind you, volume becomes more and more needed. 2 exercise of 4 sets for a muscle is litterally a warm up for me. Strength training aren’t fitting me well and with time I learned volume and high reps / mixed with lower reps is absolutely needed for me. If I want to keep gaining I absolutely need to have about 45 mins of volume per muscle which brings me to around 1h30 to 1h50 every workout. Edit : this idea isn’t for your regular joe who’s going at the gym and didn’t even achieve their genetics natural limits though.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hyde i am going through this right now. I am astonished at how little i need to do to maintain what i already have.

But @Alchemist11 want to compete so naturally he needs to do a lot more than someone trying to maintain or "get in shape".

I actually was doing that kind of volume naturally when i was 17-18 years old 3x a week. Had no issues recovering back then. 30-40 sets was the norm when i was feeling good. God i could go on forever in the gym. And if there was a hot girl in the gym that number could have gone even higher 😁

Now this pneumonia i had last year really phuked me up and here i am doing 8 set workouts at home with supplemental oxygen between sets 😐

Why do we always have a tendency to reflect on the old times as better than now? I have officially become an old man.
How old are you again?? 😃

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I disagree. From a bodybuilding point of view this idea seems counter productive. Being on drugs and have having multiple years of training behind you, volume becomes more and more needed. 2 exercise of 4 sets for a muscle is litterally a warm up for me. Strength training aren’t fitting me well and with time I learned volume and high reps / mixed with lower reps is absolutely needed for me. If I want to keep gaining I absolutely need to have about 45 mins of volume per muscle which brings me to around 1h30 to 1h50 every workout. Edit : this idea isn’t for your regular joe who’s going at the gym and didn’t even achieve their genetics natural limits though.
Its highly individual, but I noticed whenever I did higher volume workout, my physique or targeted muscle group had a lot more details and, to be honest, more progress in terms of strength and growth

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How old are you again?? 😃
Roughly your age

But this damn disease annihilated me and i havent been the same ever since. I feel like 60 years old, huffin and puffin walking up to my car.

It was a severe case of pneumonia, i was practically disabled as i got out of hospital. I had troubles walking inside my house getting from bedroom to the bathroom. You dont have the oxygen.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Roughly your age

But this damn disease annihilated me and i havent been the same ever since. I feel like 60 years old, huffin and puffin walking up to my car.

It was a severe case of pneumonia, i was practically disabled as i got out of hospital. I had troubles walking inside my house getting from bedroom to the bathroom. You dont have the oxygen.
You should do your log with progress pics and everything once you try Tren

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What?! Hahahahaha

Why do you think i will do that (use tren)?

I am not sure if i will cycle again, i mean there is no point if i cant train with intensity.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Roughly your age

What?! Hahahahaha

Why do you think i will do that (use tren)?

I am not sure if i will cycle again, i mean there is no point if i cant train with intensity.
Well, you said that you did (or wanted to) brew your own Tren and something else, right?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Well, you said that you did (or wanted to) brew your own Tren and something else, right?
Man, i already HAVE glass containers filled with rusty yellow colored oil 😀 right here in my cupboard.

If they will be used is another story.

btw i know you said you didnt experience cardio issues while on it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
One day in the distant future just scroll this section of the forum for threads like

"Weird side effects"
"Odd pains"
"Heart palpitations and feelings of malaise"
"Recent health issues i have been experiencing"
"Waking up at night screaming"
"Sudden cold sweat"
"It has been nice knowing you guys"

If you find any of these you can assume i tried tren.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One day in the distant future just scroll this section of the forum for threads like

"Weird side effects"
"Odd pains"
"Heart palpitations and feelings of malaise"
"Recent health issues i have been experiencing"
"Waking up at night screaming"
"Sudden cold sweat"
"It has been nice knowing you guys"

If you find any of these you can assume i tried tren.
Or it will bring us to your old pct threads lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or it will bring us to your old pct threads lol
Shrinky balls threads 😂😂

No but seriously, it takes a psychologically stronger individual to take steroids and be able to rationalize and cope with sides and to not think he is dying every second.

And it is good that it is that way. So many of us would potentially abuse hadn't have we been run into the ground by side effects.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So guys, I'd like to hear your opinion on this, today in with my order with Anadrol and Parabolan, came in box of Test Cyp for free since its exp date is by end of june. Did you guys ever used oil after exparation date?
I've used peptides after exp, and they were fine, but haven't tried aas.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So guys, I'd like to hear your opinion on this, today in with my order with Anadrol and Parabolan, came in box of Test Cyp for free since its exp date is by end of june. Did you guys ever used oil after exparation date?
I've used peptides after exp, and they were fine, but haven't tried aas.
I don’t see why there would be any issue using it. Just use it first if you’re worried about it. Not like it just turns to poison on the last of June

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I don’t see why there would be any issue using it. Just use it first if you’re worried about it. Not like it just turns to poison on the last of June
Yeah, thats what I was thinking, I'd say oils stay good maybe even longer than tabs after exp. date

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Paranoid side of me would want to run it through 0.22 um filter (although i would do that with any UG product).

But i think you will be fine. If anything, you can pin a small amount at first, at the part of your body you wouldn't mind having cut out 😂.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Paranoid side of me would want to run it through 0.22 um filter (although i would do that with any UG product).

But i think you will be fine. If anything, you can pin a small amount at first, at the part of your body you wouldn't mind having cut out 😂.
Or maybe I'll blast all 5 amps in 2 weeks lol
JK, don't do that... luckily its pharma grade from ISO certified company if that adds anything to legitimacy of it

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Or maybe I'll blast all 5 amps in 2 weeks lol
JK, don't do that... luckily its pharma grade from ISO certified company if that adds anything to legitimacy of it
Does it by any chance come from that southerly part of central asia?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The most sketchy gear in the world is from the place you guys would least expect it : USA.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont want to sound xenophobic but i whenever i watch a video online about say web development if i hear indian accent i am sceptical 😂
Their gear is on point tho🤷‍♂️
Remember, you can never trust a guy with an accent! (has the most hardcore Rade Serbedzija english accent there is 😂😂).
Yeah, with him, it sounds badass 😂