Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When we look at the pure hormone, 3 amps of parabolan should be roughly equivalent to 25mg of tren ace a day.

More commonly dosed as 50mg eod.

edit: hahhahahahah man you put on some weight...

well, cycling seems to be one step forward, one step backwards. We simply have to accept that we cant be supermen all the time and still stay healthy.

All glory is fleeting,
Yes, it does yield 50 mg of Tren, BUT esters determine how drug will act in body, like Test prop or Enanthate. One is agressive, the other not so much, one is drier, other a bit wet.

Yeah, I was lazy as fvck during this month or so... 😅

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, starting point. This is probably the fattest and softest I've ever been in my life. This is what my body looks after one month of, with training every 3 days and eating everything I want. Current weigth 190 lbs. Thing will start to change really soon. Finaly tomorrow starting with Anadrol since my pacage with it was late. Today was back and bicels, and my chest is still crushed from yesterday, but things are going back to normal really fast.
View attachment 193519View attachment 193520
“Fat” you still looks better than I ever have lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, it does yield 50 mg of Tren, BUT esters determine how drug will act in body, like Test prop or Enanthate. One is agressive, the other not so much, one is drier, other a bit wet.

I believe the long esters build up inside your body and tend to, therefore peak in terms of both resukts and sides later. For example, enanthate...it takes a few weeks for it to build up and then you explode with water and strength.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren, anadrol, eq...

man if you dont need a phlebotomy on this one then all this high hematocrit stuff and its connection to heart attacks is nonsense.

I am eager to hear what @Matthersby has to say about the cycle

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Tren, anadrol, eq...

man if you dont need a phlebotomy on this one then all this high hematocrit stuff and its connection to heart attacks is nonsense.

I am eager to hear what @Matthersby has to say about the cycle
yeah and always good to take caution. I’d be doing your high intensity cardio w/ LISS in between on that much.

eat your vegetables, eat your vegetables, eat your F%CKING VEGETABLES - Omar Isuf

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yeah and always good to take caution. I’d be doing your high intensity cardio w/ LISS in between on that much.
This reminds me of one time I was reading a cycle layout of some guy and it was sth like
week 1-6 40mg dbol, 50mg anadrol
Week 10-14 100mg anavar

And the guy right below commented sth in this order
"Woah that is a lot of liver stress
Make sure to take your milk thistle"

Bahahahhahah i lost it at that point... "milk thistle" 😂😂

first of all the word itself sounds funny, second of all as if it is going to protect the guy from all that stuff

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This reminds me of one time I was reading a cycle layout of some guy and it was sth like
week 1-6 40mg dbol, 50mg anadrol
Week 10-14 100mg anavar

And the guy right below commented sth in this order
"Woah that is a lot of liver stress
Make sure to take your milk thistle"

Bahahahhahah i lost it at that point... "milk thistle" 😂😂

first of all the word itself sounds funny, second of all as if it is going to protect the guy from all that stuff
lol , true and well I was agreeing with you in donating blood in combination with other preventatives

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 just make sure that once you find out how easy it is to phlebotomize yourself at home you dont go on a rampage draining half of your blood while sitting on a sofa watching Medieval battles

Memories 😂

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 just make sure that once you find out how easy it is to phlebotomize yourself at home you dont go on a rampage draining half of your blood while sitting on a sofa and watching Medieval battles

Memories 😂
now that’s metal as f*ck

band name - Unhealthy Steroid Usage
Band song - Phlebotomies While Watching Medieval Battles

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

eat your vegetables, eat your vegetables, eat your F%CKING VEGETABLES - Omar Isuf
Hahah damn this reminds me of...

just one more thing and i wont spam this topic anymore

@Alchemist11 you say you are 190 and you think you are fat

Well, this guy has a piece of advice for your upcoming cycle

0:14

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
“Fat” you still looks better than I ever have lol
Thanks man, thats the kind of support I need now in the beginning lol
Hahah damn this reminds me of...

just one more thing and i wont spam this topic anymore

@Alchemist11 you say you are 190 and you think you are fat

Well, this guy has a piece of advice for your upcoming cycle

0:14
Lets just say I'll try to morph in lean, veiny, strong bull, thats all I want lol

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Yet you’re still here thinking NPP will be a watery mess like deca you fool.... :) it’s not!

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

As you may see here, 3 amps of quality stuff is more than enough to grow, you just need to understand how it works.
If the tren is dosed according to label which apparently it rarely is, 300mg is a lot of tren. I was talking to a guy the other day who said slot of guys got jacked on 150mg a week.

You don't see that dose talked about too often

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yet you’re still here thinking NPP will be a watery mess like deca you fool.... :) it’s not!
I'm just still under impression when few bb's in one interview said it was cardiotoxic as hell, and the biggest part about me not considering npp is that I still didn't figured it out, all its mechanisms of action and working in body, some of the experiences scare the shyt out of me 😅😅😅

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If the tren is dosed according to label which apparently it rarely is, 300mg is a lot of tren. I was talking to a guy the other day who said slot of guys got jacked on 150mg a week.

You don't see that dose talked about too often
Yup, from my own experience, I say it's true

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking good man. I think you’re in a lot better place to start from than you realize.
Thanks for support man, I just think your mind plays tricks on you for first week after a break, after that it all goes up and better

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm just still under impression when few bb's in one interview said it was cardiotoxic as hell, and the biggest part about me not considering npp is that I still didn't figured it out, all its mechanisms of action and working in body, some of the experiences scare the shyt out of me 😅😅😅
I believe that nandrolone's cardiotoxicity comes from its property to massively increase calcium levels in the body (nandrolone is very anabolic in bone tissue) and therefore this excess calcium can lead to hardening of the arteries.

Also there seem to be some reports of sudden death GULP* (this is my biggest fear when using anabolics as it is the only thing we cant control, even lipids can be managed successfully) where a bodybuilder was found to be using nandrolone. It would probably stem from the fact that such a massive increase in calcium which is an electrolyte in the body (Ca2+ ) leads to improper rhytm of the heart muscle.

Edit: Actually I remember reading how from a pure AR receptor binding perspective nandrolone is stronger than tren as it has stronger affinity for the receptor. BUT, tren has strong anti glucocorticoid effects and it aldo seems to sensitize muscle cells to igf 1, so overall its effects are more dramatic.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, why don't you use that cjc in pct? Pining that in cycle will be a drop in the bucket in relation to everything else you are taking. Imo that's just trowing it away.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wait ... what?? Really? Will you have to wear a mask, will there be a limit to how many people can enter the gym simultaneously?
Mask and glowes, max of 15 people, but at most, theres 5 people all together... and half of the time me and Owner are alone so don't even need to put a mask

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, why don't you use that cjc in pct? Pining that in cycle will be a drop in the bucket in relation to everything else you are taking. Imo that's just trowing it away.
I will, cjc, mk-677 and Igf-lr3

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I believe that nandrolone's cardiotoxicity comes from its property to massively increase calcium levels in the body (nandrolone is very anabolic in bone tissue) and therefore this excess calcium can lead to hardening of the arteries.

Also there seem to be some reports of sudden death GULP* (this is my biggest fear when using anabolics as it is the only thing we cant control, even lipids can be managed successfully) where a bodybuilder was found to be using nandrolone. It would probably stem from the fact that such a massive increase in calcium which is an electrolyte in the body (Ca2+ ) leads to improper rhytm of the heart muscle.

Edit: Actually I remember reading how from a pure AR receptor binding perspective nandrolone is stronger than tren as it has stronger affinity for the receptor. BUT, tren has strong anti glucocorticoid effects and it aldo seems to sensitize muscle cells to igf 1, so overall its effects are more dramatic.
Pause, sudden death? No.

As far as I know there is not 1 incident in history where a steroid can be isolated as the sole cause of death, there is definitely no steroid that causes people to drop dead.

Link me up I gotta read this

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mask and glowes, max of 15 people, but at most, theres 5 people all together... and half of the time me and Owner are alone so don't even need to put a mask
Damn, that's what I was afraid off. Can you breath sufficiently with a mask while working out?

I will, cjc, mk-677 and Igf-lr3
Great! Watch out for prolactin issues. Mk gave me gyno ... The time right after pct is an especially gyno prone environment.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Damn, that's what I was afraid off. Can you breath sufficiently with a mask while working out?

Great! Watch out for prolactin issues. Mk gave me gyno ... The time right after pct is an especially gyno prone environment.
Has anyone got prolactin checked on mk? Seems like almost everyone I see has some issue with it, myself included. I had bloods done before with mk and I honestly don't remember what prolactin was, I can't seem to find the bloods either.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Has anyone got prolactin checked on mk? Seems like almost everyone I see has some issue with it, myself included. I had bloods done before with mk and I honestly don't remember what prolactin was, I can't seem to find the bloods either.
Not me. Didn't really know it was such an issue until it was to late. The fact that ghrh's and ghrp's increase prolactin to such a degree wasn't, or still isn't, known that well. I mean, the documentation is out there, but it's just not on the "first cover" of the interwebs. Mk is one of the dirtiest ghrh's ... I've never used it since.

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I seriously wouldn't take Mk without caber at hand. And if other highly offending pep's, like hex for example, are in the mix, then I would be especially careful. And if we are talking post pct time frame, then I would just take 0.25 caber e4d with something for cortisol.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

I don't neet to wear it on my face, just technicaly, under my chin lol
No, mk doesn't mess my prolactin, BUT Ipamorelin with cjc did agrivated my nipps a bit

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would suffocate if i had to wear a mask while working out, i am out of breath constantly as it is.

AHA, everybody roasted me when i said how mk aggravates my nipples, now i see lots of folks have this issue.

I have been off for almost 6 months now, and i must say that now when i use mk677 i have 0 nipple issues. But when 100mg of test is in the picture i get sore nipples and lumps.

That is probably because me having low natural testosterone also means low levels of estrogen, and prolactin needs estrogen to cause gyno. That is my theory at least.
And 100mg of test means high normal levels of both test and e2 and thereofre with mk677 equals gyno.

Last edited:
Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive read somewhere that mk affects peoples prolactin only when they have little weenies and drink out of a baby bottle EDIT : for those who got offended, this was a little joke thrown at Cro because we have a history together and I held no real meaning to it obviously.

Last edited:
Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ive read somewhere that mk affects peoples prolactin only when they have little weenies and drink out of a baby bottle
Well ... according to your moma, my weenie is just fine

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My mom had a severe surgery and cannot have sex unfortunately but maybe before yeah who knows... but big talk for a man of your size... some courage behind those 150 lbs
Hey, I am perfectly happy and in denial with my 190 pounds %corona early midlife, worst shape I've been in my last 10 years life, body

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
7 foot 2?
6,2 just ended my pct before gyms closed. Ended on a bulk, so covid messed up what i wanted to do. Now I have to cut without a gym and without aas! ...

ok, enough OT : )

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
6,2 just ended my pct before gyms closed. Ended on a bulk, so covid messed up what i wanted to do. Now I have to cut without a gym and without aas! ...

ok, enough OT : )
I actually never even spoke to you in here and was joking around with Cro, you’re the one who freely attacked basically the worse person you could’ve chosen in my life right now. btw I’d get bloodwork done right now if I was you.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
All kinds of confrontational activity up in this b1tch!

And i admit...since coming off test my weenie is small...and shriveled.

@Alchemist11 what was the thread about?

😂

Jinsun

Jinsun

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I actually never even spoke to you in here and was joking around with Cro, you’re the one who freely attacked basically the worse person you could’ve chosen in my life right now. btw I’d get bloodwork done right now if I was you.
Oh, you didn't perceive it as a joke? You think i took your joke about winnies seriously lawl? Anyway, smoked some weed before, maybe my sense of humor is a bit off beat ... XD

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, one will usually be happy if mistakenly got Anavar in mail instead of Anadrol, but that was not the case with me today. I'll start with Anadrol on monday as soon as it arives, and to be honest, I can't wait. Weight is up for 2 lbs, probably glycogen returning to muscles as I seem to be more full than on monday. Still sore af in upper chest from monday, and since today was leg day, I can only imagine what will tomorrow be...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So, one will usually be happy if mistakenly got Anavar in mail instead of Anadrol, but that was not the case with me today. I'll start with Anadrol on monday as soon as it arives, and to be honest, I can't wait. Weight is up for 2 lbs, probably glycogen returning to muscles as I seem to be more full than on monday. Still sore af in upper chest from monday, and since today was leg day, I can only imagine what will tomorrow be...
You can always send the excess Anavar you dont need my way 😉

How come you decided to go with anadrol instead of SD?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can always send the excess Anavar you dont need my way 😉

How come you decided to go with anadrol instead of SD?
It arived 6 weeks earlier than it should for the end of the cycle, but it will be used 😁

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m interested to see what you think about the Anadrol, but you’re not too focused on strength, right?

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m interested as well. I think I’m going to use drol to kick off a short 8 week blast of npp/tpp/mast p for my next blast
Nice, if you do, let me know how it goes. I’m thinking about the same, to kick start a blast.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m interested to see what you think about the Anadrol, but you’re not too focused on strength, right?
Well, sort of... But I know what I did 3 years ago with Anadrol, strentgh was stupid. Since then, I don't do much of low reps, I just keep things in range of 5-12 and try to make progress in that range in strength, making it really intense and with as much power output as I can

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was push day (chest/triceps)
Had to take it easy today as I was still sore from monday...
Musle fullness and vascularity are coming bag, bf is starting to go down from HIIT sessions.
If anyones iterested, this was todays workout

Flat BB bench press
15, 12, 12, 10 + drop of 12
Flat DB bench press
4 x 12
Lower chest cable crossover
16, 14, 12
Supersetted with pec-dex
12, 12, 12
Chest straight arm pullover
3 x 12
Triceps rope pushdown
3 x 15
V-bar push down
16, 14, 12
Over head DB extension
3 x 12
ABS
3 X 15 sec vacuum

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I'm not looking for a argument, and I'm sorry to hear about your mother.

But you have to see that was a joke playing off a joke. There's no need to be offended