Alchemist's mix for maximum growth

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Alright let’s all move on in hopes that we get some noodz from @Alchemist11 soon

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Let us just hope that there wont be any of :sick: because of Anadrol.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What about estro sides?

Do ya'll take a serm with anadrol? The estro sides always kinda put me off from anadrol ...
Not much at all, seems that I don't react so much to estrogen, other than a bit of water retention at higher test dosage. But, I'll have Proviron on hand just for that, I don't like idea of taking AI or Nolva on cycle. If Proviron can't fix that amount of estrogen, IMO it's not worth taking that compound that causes it to rise.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Not much at all, seems that I don't react so much to estrogen, other than a bit of water retention at higher test dosage. But, I'll have Proviron on hand just for that, I don't like idea of taking AI or Nolva on cycle. If Proviron can't fix that amount of estrogen, IMO it's not worth taking that compound that causes it to rise.
My first time on anadrol right now at 75 and I gotta say I have 0 estrogen issues too... taking 25mg proviron daily with it and I gotta say I find it’s so much cleaner than dbol... really Surprised about the drug

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 im curious do you still on competing?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 im curious do you still on competing?
Yes, but there is no news on when it will be...
Yeah, Anadrol does seem more clean than Dianabol, especially with Proviron

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, but there is no news on when it will be...
Yeah, Anadrol does seem more clean than Dianabol, especially with Proviron
Yeah probably before 2021 right..? Well I guess it gives you some time for even more size and cuts bro :)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah probably before 2021 right..? Well I guess it gives you some time for even more size and cuts bro :)
I think it will be during 2020, I'll be ready anyway. Much love for support bro! ❤

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, here is an update after first week. Not much things have changed, but I do feel more full, stronger and a bit harder. Today was first day with Anadrol and I felt it right on! Today was upper chest and triceps. As you can see, pump in arms was stupid, as I tortured the hell out of those triceps. Everything feels good, strength is rising and bf% starts to move down.
Here are few fatty nudes
aviary-image-1588627314922.jpeg
aviary-image-1588627245212.jpeg

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I started my orals today and boom I could feel them too! Especially the second dose in the evening - they kicked in when I was driving home from the grocery store and I enjoyed the rock music on the radio far too much
Gonna be a hyde log?

Jrizzy50.

Awards
Well, I already did this two combined, 600 mg of EQ with 100 mg of Anadrol for longer period of time and my bloodwork was fine. As long as you do intense workouts, some HIIT cardio, you should be fine, and some Aspirine can also help if you are that much concerned
Gives me anxiety

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, little update. Today was pull day, back and bit of biceps. Strength is starting to go up, rapidly. Todays workout was this
Wide grip front pulldown
4 x 15 plus drop set of 15 with starting weight

Sqeure feet DB row
12, 12, 10, 10 (stretch after every set)

Close grip pulldown on incline bench (pulling from behind the head)
3 x 15

Underhand lat machine pulldown
15, 12, 10

Biceps was already tired so did just one exercise
Incline bench parallel Db curl
4 x 8
Abs
vacuum
3 x 15-20 sec

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, started with hcg today, 250 iu x 2 per week. I highly recomend doing this to all of you guys during cycle. Recovery is much easier, smoother, and you will feel better on cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Once during that cycle, took 2 tabs of 50 mg of Anadrol by mistake in 2 hour period, that was solid 45 minutes of solid anxiety....
Was it psychologically induced because you were aware that you screwed up and took too much ot was it drug induced anxiety?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was it psychologically induced because you were aware that you screwed up and took too much ot was it drug induced anxiety?
Drug induced, I never get that anxious so I figured it out later on and managed to stay calm, but it was crazy, feeling like everything is about to end

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Drug induced, I never get that anxious so I figured it out later on and managed to stay calm, but it was crazy, feeling like everything is about to end
Then you understand how i felt on high masteron. Absolute sh1t.

Interestingly enpugh, i felt exactly the same when i had 0 test right when i started my first pct attempt withput hcg. Only then, i felt both terribly anxious AND depressed at the same time.

But man, one hcg shot, and 4-6 hours later as if someone lifted the veil of depression and anxiety. I remember strolling through the park and thinking wtf is this?? Switch was flipped and all of anxiety and sadness went away!

Crazy how this hormone stuff plays with our mind.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Lesson 1 on how to have anxiety : start with the idea that something is going to give you anxiety
I didnt expect masteron to give me anxiety at all. I didnt expect gear to give me anxiety whatsoever.

I felt it first when i accidentally crashed estrogen. Heart rate was constantly at 100 bpm and i felt as if i was under attack. Think of a momentary stressfull situation and now imagine that anxious panicky feeling lasting for hours.

Fortunately, i found out that by using hcg anxiety is basically non existent.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I didnt expect masteron to give me anxiety at all. I didnt expect gear to give me anxiety whatsoever.

I felt it first when i accidentally crashed estrogen. Heart rate was constantly at 100 bpm and i felt as if i was under attack. Think of a momentary stressfull situation and now imagine that anxious panicky feeling lasting for hours.

Fortunately, i found out that by using hcg anxiety is basically non existent.
For some people, Masteron is gateway for shyttone of anxiety. But everything here is highly individual

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
For some people, Masteron is gateway for shyttone of anxiety. But everything here is highly individual
There is always a slim possibility that what i was taking wasnt masteron, or that it had other sh1t inside.

but you know what is funny. I tried keeping the test low (100mg a week) and injected 200mg of masteron for just one week. No anxiety at all but I was one agitated snappy motherfukker.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You have a training log?
https://anabolicminds.com/community/index.php?threads/Hyde’s-Strength-Odyssey.299936/

There is always a slim possibility that what i was taking wasnt masteron, or that it had other sh1t inside.

but you know what is funny. I tried keeping the test low (100mg a week) and injected 200mg of masteron for just one week. No anxiety at all but I was one agitated snappy motherfukker.
Yeah, I’m a little worried about that. Adding mast e at 200mg in a couple weeks. Heard more than one fella say about as much strength gain as adding same mg of test, but never tried it. Cheaper and more convenient than Epiandro and should help control gyno some.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

So nothing androgenic over 100 for you from now on lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
So nothing androgenic over 100 for you from now on lol
But you see, on paper test is 4x more androgenic than masteron.

weird, eh?

i personally think those rating dont mean sh1t. Hell, proviron cannot be more anabolic than test, yet it is listed that way.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
But you see, on paper test is 4x more androgenic than masteron.

weird, eh?

i personally think those rating dont mean sh1t. Hell, proviron cannot be more anabolic than test, yet it is listed that way.
Seems like anectdotal experiences are much more valuable than whats on paper. Still, everything I've seen on Masteron is that it does all of those things, aggresion, anxiety, etc...

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never noticed any anxiety from any steroids. Life yes but nothing drug induced surprisingly bc I have had bad bouts of anxiety before

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’ve never noticed any anxiety from any steroids. Life yes but nothing drug induced surprisingly bc I have had bad bouts of anxiety before
Strangely enough, I feel really good and calm on Tren... Didn't think it would be like that at all

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same here, I actually get anxiety from time to time for little or no reason, but no cycle or particular drug gives me anxiety. It's always completely random

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The people who get anxiety on steroids are the people who already are naturally stressed or prone to anxiety. I myself am prone to it and as soon as I accepted it and identified the trigger my anxiety is a lot more manageable during blasts.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The people who get anxiety on steroids are the people who already are naturally stressed or prone to anxiety. I myself am prone to it and as soon as I accepted it and identified the trigger my anxiety is a lot more manageable during blasts.
Sorry I probably wasn’t specific enough in my post. I do get and am prone to anxiety. Drugs are just never something that caused it.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The cows on tren **** in the grass, rabbits eat the grass and you can find traces of tren in them, tru story, look it up. But anyways, if the rabbits get traces of tren from the ground, then your strawberries ain't natty bro
Luckily, this is in my backyard, in relatively high populated area so no rabbits of bulls on tren here around 😅

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Trenberries, we know the secret!

My strawberries sucked 2 years in a row. Tomatoes, cuecumber and squash all grew amazing both years, had soooo many hot peppers I was giving bags away. But my strawberries. Poop

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Trenberries, we know the secret!

My strawberries sucked 2 years in a row. Tomatoes, cuecumber and squash all grew amazing both years, had soooo many hot peppers I was giving bags away. But my strawberries. Poop
Did you supplement them with Riboxin (iron)? Also, they love a lot of water and preferably to be in place where they are under the sun all thay without the shades

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Did you supplement them with Riboxin (iron)? Also, they love a lot of water and preferably to be in place where they are under the sun all thay without the shades
No supplement, we have been using our own compost pile for the past 20+ years. Plus my father adds whatever he adds. He's the gardener. Im more of the crop picker/garden theif lol. I started doing the strawberries about 4-5 years ago. First 2 were great and then it went downhill. We get a few random ones that come back on there own and they seem to do the best. But any new ones we start are a flop. Berries not much bigger then a quarter and not many of them

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No supplement, we have been using our own compost pile for the past 20+ years. Plus my father adds whatever he adds. He's the gardener. Im more of the crop picker/garden theif lol. I started doing the strawberries about 4-5 years ago. First 2 were great and then it went downhill. We get a few random ones that come back on there own and they seem to do the best. But any new ones we start are a flop. Berries not much bigger then a quarter and not many of them
Problen with strawberries is that they can be only 3 years on same spot, no matter how fertile soil is, after that you should change the spot or whole layer of soil