Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Happy to see you’re still doing well
Thanks man, I'm happy that you guys are still around here!
Yeah, probably I'll start it in June, depending on when my vacation will took place, but something like that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He’s like a mutant. Looking even better in pct. probably will recover a 900 natty total test post pct, and then drop a few percent while putting a little lbm on while taking nothing but MK.

Next cycle I bet he can walk on stage with a 4 week prep.
Haha, wish I! But, I'm really interested to see how my blood results will be.
And for second part, I really plan to push it as insane and as smart as I can before next cycle, to be as lean as possible before even starting it. But for now, I enjoy beeing round and full, Igf-1 in combination with mk-677 is really potent combo, almost like mini cycle. You have everything you need to grow, just have to shove as much carbs and nutrients as you can in you and to leave all of thet in your workout. Pumps on this stuff are stupid, yet, I see progress even now! Best combo for pct so far.
Screenshot_20200213-230450.jpeg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, one more thing I forgot to mention, I've talked to my fathers uncle, he was high level gymnast, and to this day, the man is well built and muscular. He said that one of the tricks for raising strength and your natural test levels are red meat (a lot of it), and eating a lot of fats.
Conicidentally, my diet always consisted of somewhat higher fat % than convencional and it turned out gread so far.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Also, one more thing I forgot to mention, I've talked to my fathers uncle, he was high level gymnast, and to this day, the man is well built and muscular. He said that one of the tricks for raising strength and your natural test levels are red meat (a lot of it), and eating a lot of fats.
Conicidentally, my diet always consisted of somewhat higher fat % than convencional and it turned out gread so far.
I know a lot of high level athletes and coaches recommend eating lots of red meat. Charles Poliquin, Dr. Mauro DiPasquale, and Stan Efferding are some I can think of off the top of my head.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know a lot of high level athletes and coaches recommend eating lots of red meat. Charles Poliquin, Dr. Mauro DiPasquale, and Stan Efferding are some I can think of off the top of my head.
Could it mainly be the zinc and the creatine?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Could it mainly be the zinc and the creatine?
Hardly. I even try to find pre workouts without creatine. And you won't find enough creatine in any normal (for human to eat) amount of any food.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I notice a difference every single time i supplement with creatine. 8 rep sets become 10 rep sets easily.

I like it, and since i dont eat red meat i think it is kinda essential to supplement both (zinc and creatine), so i do,

As far as increasing saturated fat to boost natty test, by now we all know that small variations in natural T production dont translate into actual extra muscle gains.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Even tho I'm almost at the end of pct, strength is rising (wtf). Weight is at 195 lbs. These two pics are for Wide grip front pulldown and for underhand pulldown
Screenshot_20200221-132914.jpeg
Screenshot_20200221-132847.jpeg
Screenshot_20200221-132856.jpeg

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Natty test is prob coming back which is giving you a strength boost. Youre doing everything right with these cycles... Id say this is textbook running a cycle and getting absolutely every lb of gains on the table... Amazing bro
Thanks man, I'm really proud with the amount of gains I got and kept with such, somewhat, low dosages of compounds during cycle, and even after, now...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks man, I'm really proud with the amount of gains I got and kept with such, somewhat, low dosages of compounds during cycle, and even after, now...
Seriously, damn good work. I’m eager to see what the next one brings

Godstrength

Godstrength

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you my man. Oh, there's a lot of ideas on the table.... I have to pick right ingredients
Trest.
Oh with some DHTs like primo, anavar, masteron and/or proviron would be glorious. Also if youve never used DMZ its a great oral for lean dry gains. Add some test and you got the Holy trinity- test, DHT and a 19nor.

I like your thinking. I think trest is the next logical move for your next cycle and I suspect you'd get fantastic results.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh with some DHTs like primo, anavar, masteron and/or proviron would be glorious. Also if youve never used DMZ its a great oral for lean dry gains. Add some test and you got the Holy trinity- test, DHT and a 19nor.

I like your thinking. I think trest is the next logical move for your next cycle and I suspect you'd get fantastic results.
I've always seen it as lean gainer, and I can get either oral or IM. Few guys that I know have used it Orally and had really good results (and they are half-assing it at gym), so I think that it could really add some nice size, with some DHT, like you said.
I've used DMZ, but it was all mixed in one cap with Msten, Epistane, DMz and Max lmg, crazy kicker, but we'll see for the rest.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It boggles my mind how highly anabolic igf-1 actually is! This firat pic is from todays mid-workout (push day), and other two are from yesterday (and I even didn't do back, I did supersets for arms, abs and hiit cariod). Either I really well respond to higher Igf in blood, or people don't know how to use peptides to the max. And I think we finally debunkef mith that only igf that is good from Incrilex. And why doesn't more people talk about mk-677+igf-1 lr3/DES combo? It seems really logic to combine those two? We really need to be more creative people
2020-02-24-13-12-34.jpg
2020-02-24-11-20-55.jpg
2020-02-24-11-19-44.jpg

Last edited:
Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
It boggles my mind how highly anabolic igf-1 actually is! This firat pic is from todays mid-workout (push day), and other two are from yesterday (and I even didn't do back, I did supersets for arms, abs and hiit cariod). Either I really well respond to higher Igf in blood, or people don't know how to use peptides to the max. And I think we finally debunkef mith that only igf that is good from Incrilex. And why doesn't more people talk about mk-677+igf-1 lr3/DES combo? It seems really logic to combine those two? We really need to be more creative people
View attachment 191373View attachment 191374View attachment 191376
Wish I would have found some of these peptides, growth, and other drugs years ago.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 191373View attachment 191374View attachment 191376
Wish I would have found some of these peptides, growth, and other drugs years ago.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, I wish I knew for them before aas, but it's not bad this way either...
Also, today I talked to a few people about competition, and tomorrow I'll know some dates of possible competitions! Stay tuned guys
I see what you're saying! On IGF your muscles do appear to have a 3D effect. I am definitely seeing it. Interesting

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see what you're saying! On IGF your muscles do appear to have a 3D effect. I am definitely seeing it. Interesting
I mean cosmetic effect is nice, but more important is how well you can grow on this stack, it amazes me.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
On friday, I'll switch from igf-1 lr3 to Hexarelin. And today I incorporated 20 mg od Cardarine. And I felt it right away! Huge boost in endurance, and I mean really notable!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Current shape, 192 lbs, pics after todays pull workout. Taking Mk-677 at 25 mg, Cardarine for 20 mg, and Igf-lr3 at 35 mcg. From monday I'll start with cjc with dac at 1 mg per week, instead of igf-1.
2020-02-28-22-13-23.jpg
2020-02-28-22-11-49.jpg
2020-02-28-21-49-33.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It seems like you are maintaining size well. You lost some of the "hardness" that you had on proviron and anavar, but that can be easily taken care of by incorporating high dose proviron right before contest.
Shouldnt be a problem shutting yourself down for a few days at most and proviron works almost instantly.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It seems like you are maintaining size well. You lost some of the "hardness" that you had on proviron and anavar, but that can be easily taken care of by incorporating high dose proviron right before contest.
Shouldnt be a problem shutting yourself down for a few days at most and proviron works almost instantly.
Funny thing is that now, without all the androgens in me, somewhat softer, I think I have more classic look now. But yeah, I thing even at 25 mg Proviron could fix that, but I'm leaning out slowly and we'll see soon how it will that go.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I haven’t lost any of my hardness when I look at his pics tho 🤷🏻‍♂️

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final update for this log.
I'll compete ij classic division in April, hormone-free.
Things I currently use are Cardarine-20mg, Cjc-1295 DAC-1.5 mg per week, I'll toss in Hexarelin at 300 mcg and probably
Helios (injectable mix of Clen 40mcg/ml and Yohimbime hcl 5 mg/ml), probably 0.5 ml per day.
If you guys are interested, I can start a new log with my prep.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Final update for this log.
I'll compete ij classic division in April, hormone-free.
Things I currently use are Cardarine-20mg, Cjc-1295 DAC-1.5 mg per week, I'll toss in Hexarelin at 300 mcg and probably
Helios (injectable mix of Clen 40mcg/ml and Yohimbime hcl 5 mg/ml), probably 0.5 ml per day.
If you guys are interested, I can start a new log with my prep.
Definitely interested. I’ve considered Helios and would love to hear about your experience with it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely interested. I’ve considered Helios and would love to hear about your experience with it
Well, to be honest, I had really good and fast results with even 20 mg of oral clen, it should be even better with injectable in mix with yohimbine. Also, few oldtimers from my country loved it. If you guys are interested, I'll start a new log.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Well, to be honest, I had really good and fast results with even 20 mg of oral clen, it should be even better with injectable in mix with yohimbine. Also, few oldtimers from my country loved it. If you guys are interested, I'll start a new log.
Start that log, my man!

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
What your thoughts on Anavar as compound mate?