Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I see very few weak points, none really. But can you imagine with a coach helping bring up your bicep peak from the rear, and lower quad development, and just the little things that could put you even another level? Plus a solid prep when you’re already so well conditioned? I’d love to see that, with what you’ve done on your own, it’s astounding but that would really put you over the top. And you already know: Log that shyt. We will all cheer you on.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I love EQ but the donating blood gets annoying and waiting for it to kick in. I just ordered a ton of DHB hopefully it doesn’t cripple me but I’ll let you know what I think.
Thanks man! Please let me know how you fair with dhb compared to eq
My friend offered o give me free dhb 50mg per ml due to the pip he cannot handle ~ 4 vials but he's a little sketch and made it himself. Not sure if I trust him and I get the sabotage vibes.

I'm contemplated one of the 3 , DHB , EQ and or Primo if i decide to leave my natty card to compete. Im pretty paranoid about all of this, though.

truly appreciate it fella. If you make a log ill sub for sure

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My friend offered o give me free dhb 50mg per ml due to the pip he cannot handle ~ 4 vials but he's a little sketch and made it himself. Not sure if I trust him and I get the sabotage vibes.

I'm contemplated one of the 3 , DHB , EQ and or Primo if i decide to leave my natty card to compete. Im pretty paranoid about all of this, though.

Doesn’t sound very.... friend like????

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Edit never mind I thought you say you wanted to stack all 3 for a first cycle lol.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Out of those 3 i would pick primo at a respectable dose without even thinking, legit primo of course! Plus a test base, at least a trt dose.

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Doesn’t sound very.... friend like????
More of an acquaintance and yeah, he doesn’t even live the bodybuilding lifestyle. Brewing is more of a hobby for him I guess. Super douchey at times too lmao

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I see very few weak points, none really. But can you imagine with a coach helping bring up your bicep peak from the rear, and lower quad development, and just the little things that could put you even another level? Plus a solid prep when you’re already so well conditioned? I’d love to see that, with what you’ve done on your own, it’s astounding but that would really put you over the top. And you already know: Log that shyt. We will all cheer you on.
Thank you my man, I like to take it slow but to make everything even. I acctually neglected shape of my biceps peak for a while, I tried to put more girth (no pun intended) and thickness in my arms, and with that I thing I lost a bit of biceps peak, but I think I'll also bring that up in upcoming weeks.
Owner of my gym is verry good coah, but he's lazy as fvck, and plus hes politician, so time is a big factor, but he said that he'd be there if I want to compete. So far, I'm best marketing for his gym lol
Thank you again for your honest opinion

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today was simple, yet effective push day. I'm still amazed how I still manage to grow and still have strength at that level. Today I hit a new PR on flat Bb bench press-242 lbs x13.
You gotta love the strength that Anavar gives you. Training today looked like this
Flat Bb bench press
12, 12, 12, 13, 8, 2 drop sets 10+12
Flat DB bench press
4x12
Flat db flys
4 x12
Supersetted with chest squeze
4x15
Lower chest cable pushdown
3 x 15
Straight arm db pullover
3 x 12
Triceps rope pushdown (double pump at the end of the rep)
3 x 12
Wide grip triceps pushdown
15, 15, 15, drop 15+12
2020-01-17-00-17-34.jpg
View attachment 190029

Attachments

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Today was simple, yet effective push day. I'm still amazed how I still manage to grow and still have strength at that level. Today I hit a new PR on flat Bb bench press-242 lbs x13.
You gotta love the strength that Anavar gives you. Training today looked like this
Flat Bb bench press
12, 12, 12, 13, 8, 2 drop sets 10+12
Flat DB bench press
4x12
Flat db flys
4 x12
Supersetted with chest squeze
4x15
Lower chest cable pushdown
3 x 15
Straight arm db pullover
3 x 12
Triceps rope pushdown (double pump at the end of the rep)
3 x 12
Wide grip triceps pushdown
15, 15, 15, drop 15+12
View attachment 190028View attachment 190029
Incredible improvements . Be proud of your progress and keep up whatever you’re doing, it’s working. Anavar is definitely your compound

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Incredible improvements . Be proud of your progress and keep up whatever you’re doing, it’s working. Anavar is definitely your compound
Thanks man, I really am... Its going better than I expected... Yes, it's pure awesomeness

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 going to run Tren my next blast in May. Wanted to add it during my cut right now but decided to cut giving my body a break and just doing some low dose test/primo. Hopefully you can give me a few good tips about Tren when the time comes. Hopefully it’ll shine for me as a very lean "bulk".

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Alchemist11 going to run Tren my next blast in May. Wanted to add it during my cut right now but decided to cut giving my body a break and just doing some low dose test/primo. Hopefully you can give me a few good tips about Tren when the time comes. Hopefully it’ll shine for me as a very lean "bulk".
What ester are you planning to run?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No problem my brother, I'm here. The most important thing with Tren, in my opinion is to not over do it. With some low dose, you can gain quality tissue and cut fat, fairly easy. But we'll talk more, no problem

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What ester are you planning to run?
I already bought some Ace but I’m debating with myself. I know the whole thing that people say about the other ester last longer and if you wanna drop it you’ll have sides for longer bla bla bla and I think it’s true but from what I’ve read from experienced users ace brings a lot more sides due to hormonale roller coaster unless you put it every single day and I’m surely not going to pin everyday. I could do EOD... so I’m debating... debating...

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already bought some Ace but I’m debating with myself. I know the whole thing that people say about the other ester last longer and if you wanna drop it you’ll have sides for longer bla bla bla and I think it’s true but from what I’ve read from experienced users ace brings a lot more sides due to hormonale roller coaster unless you put it every single day and I’m surely not going to pin everyday. I could do EOD... so I’m debating... debating...
We are twinning! With the exact same scenario and thoughts about it lol. It’s a biitch huh?

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Lmao yeah. What’s your thought on it so far?
Wellll.... I already have a bunch of A vials and might just suck it up and pin Ed. Finally got 30g needles and it’s quite nice! Buuut... the pics in this log prove that hex builds pecs. I am a fan of longer esters, pinning Ed sounds awful, hex appears so much smoother. Ugh. I don’t even know anymore. Glad I have some time before diving in. This is my mental battle daily lately

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wellll.... I already have a bunch of A vials and might just suck it up and pin Ed. Finally got 30g needles and it’s quite nice! Buuut... the pics in this log prove that hex builds pecs. I am a fan of longer esters, pinning Ed sounds awful, hex appears so much smoother. Ugh. I don’t even know anymore. Glad I have some time before diving in. This is my mental battle daily lately
Oh yes, hex ester builds pecs and arms especially 😂😂

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Same... same......

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update time. I'm in last weeks of my cycle, gains are polishing off and shredds are coming fast. I think I managed to bring mass in all bodyparts, but especially in my arms. Can,'t wait to see final shape soon. First pic is from saturdays, before I even started with training and 2 below are from this morning, flat, out of the bed. Weight is at 192 lbs
2020-01-21-13-24-14.jpg

2020-01-21-13-19-24.jpg

2020-01-21-13-20-29.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Another update as far back goes and overall shredding down, I'm really satisfied. Grainy look is coming fast. Todays pull day was intense and really enjoyable. Here are few pics.
2020-01-24-22-14-37.jpg

2020-01-24-22-16-47.jpg
2020-01-24-22-18-07.jpg
2020-01-24-22-20-18.jpg
2020-01-24-15-16-00.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You really improved your biceps brother. It’s obvious when we look at the peak. Great job

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Now that you are an expert when it comes to both...which one is the king for you?

Tren or superdrol? 😆

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You really improved your biceps brother. It’s obvious when we look at the peak. Great job
Thanks brother, when I finally added some size to my biceps, it was a lot easier to work on details, such as peak. It's going really well for now

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One of the final updates for this cycle. Today was push day (upper chest/triceps), and vascularity and fullness are insane. Damn shame I can't catch more of it during my workout. Everything seems to be in place, and I'm really happy with what I've done during this cycle. Also, one more thing, I stopped taking dmaa or caffeine or any stimulans before my workout, just Modafinil 200 mg and Anavar, and pump is absurd.
2020-01-27-22-23-58.jpg
2020-01-27-22-31-28.jpg
2020-01-27-22-21-13.jpg

Last edited:

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
One of the final updates for this cycle. Today was push day (upper chest/triceps), and vascularity and fullness are insane. Damn shame I can't catch more of it during my workout. Everything seems to be in place, and I'm really happy with what I've done during this cycle. Also, one more thing, I stopped taking dmaa or caffeine or any stimulans before my workout, just Modafinil 200 mg and Anavar, and pump is absurd.
View attachment 190326View attachment 190327View attachment 190328
Props! Thanks for the thread, very informative. Crazy good results bro

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Great job, brother!! Really enjoyed following along. Please keep us posted on your show and stuff

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update for back. Todays pull day was good, had a lot of energy and I kept intensity high. Bicep pump at the end of the workout was crazy. First pic is relaxed, And the one in other mirror is after the workout.
2020-01-28-23-16-53.jpg
2020-01-28-23-18-00.jpg
2020-01-28-22-06-29.jpg
2020-01-29-00-07-12.jpg

Last edited:
SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fucking madness! That’s quite the transformation you’ve achieved. Wonder what’s next...???

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Fucking madness! That’s quite the transformation you’ve achieved. Wonder what’s next...???
Thanks my man, this cycle was awesome. Well, I just want to focus on filling up the gaps, details, lagging stuff and we'll see where it will take me. The fun part is pct, but peptides will make things a bit easier and less boring.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well, this is it guys, final update for this cylce. It's been crazy, with crazy gains and stupid strength. I haven't finished this cycle as shredded as I planned to be, but I sacrificed that to add even more muscle and fix some details. I think I managed to put on decent amount of muslce during this cycle and I'm really happy with how it went. Today I started with my pct and its time to grind even harder.
Thank you for your support here guys and I hope we'll be here discussing for many more years to come. Last pic is with improved lame-ass biceps peak lol
2020-02-01-01-03-44.jpg
2020-02-01-01-05-04.jpg
2020-02-01-01-06-08.jpg
2020-02-01-01-07-44.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
How’s PCT going brother?
Thank you guys for your interest!
Pct is going pretty well IMO! Igf-1 lr3 and mk-677 are really powerful combo if you push it hard enough and manipulate with carbs. Strength is maybe 10 down, but fvck, I think I'm still growing! Current weigth is around 194 lbs, and I'm feeling really good. Tomorrow I'l make more detailed update.
Screenshot_20200213-191118.jpeg
Screenshot_20200213-191108.jpeg
Screenshot_20200213-191112.jpeg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Happy to see you’re still doing well
He’s like a mutant. Looking even better in pct. probably will recover a 900 natty total test post pct, and then drop a few percent while putting a little lbm on while taking nothing but MK.

Next cycle I bet he can walk on stage with a 4 week prep.

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Idk how i got unsubbed from this thread? AM mobile hates me man. Sickass results my dude!