Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Holy **** that Var hit you like you owed it money- fast and hard. Im heavily considering a simple test/var cycle for my first run. Hopefully being O+ will finally come in handy for more than just being harassed about donations from my friends at the blood bank. I've always loved the aesthetic Var gives and you wear it very well already!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Holy **** that Var hit you like you owed it money- fast and hard. Im heavily considering a simple test/var cycle for my first run. Hopefully being O+ will finally come in handy for more than just being harassed about donations from my friends at the blood bank. I've always loved the aesthetic Var gives and you wear it very well already!
Hahahaha, love the analogy man, thank you verry much! Yeah, Var is one of few compounds that really goes in favour of aesthetic physique. Since you are also 0+, it would be cool to try it and put to the test my theory

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah i keep pondering is it the Var or has the Tren finally started to shine...
I mean its both but still, one ponders.

You started proviron too recently, right?

Last edited:

jdey12

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hahahaha, love the analogy man, thank you verry much! Yeah, Var is one of few compounds that really goes in favour of aesthetic physique. Since you are also 0+, it would be cool to try it and put to the test my theory
Woah crazy shreds man! You’re killing it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah i keep pondering is it the Var or has the Tren finally started to shine...
I mean its both but still, one ponders.

You started proviron too recently, right?
Yes, it's perfect fit for this, and I think any cycle

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Chest veins and everything man killin it. I can’t wait until you throw up a prep log before you compete.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Chest veins and everything man killin it. I can’t wait until you throw up a prep log before you compete.
Oh man, if I pull that thing off the way I plan to do it (without AAS), I'm expecting some Anabolicminds.com, Nobel prize equivalent lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I believe some of the hardness is also coming from proviron, so i dont think it is solely anavar that is responsible. But there is a distinct change in your physique since you added those, they are both dht's.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I believe some of the hardness is also coming from proviron, so i dont think it is solely anavar that is responsible. But there is a distinct change in your physique since you added those, they are both dht's.
Well, you can see my previous log, graininess was crazy, yet, without proviron... Could be that, could be a bit higher Tren dose but either way, it's coming all together nicely

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man, if I pull that thing off the way I plan to do it (without AAS), I'm expecting some Anabolicminds.com, Nobel prize equivalent lol
Why would you do that? Why not give yourself the best chance of placing as best as you can?

I know you said you are planning another cycle in june, do ypu have another competition that is more important?

I understand that you want to limit aas usage because of health but i would personally ditch that later cycle and rather run a pre contest cycle with some kind of a bridge between this current one and the pre contest cycle.

But this is just my opinion.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Why would you do that? Why not give yourself the best chance of placing as best as you can?

I know you said you are planning another cycle in june, do ypu have another competition that is more important?

I understand that you want to limit aas usage because of health but i would personally ditch that later cycle and rather run a pre contest cycle with some kind of a bridge between this current one and the pre contest cycle.

But this is just my opinion.
Well, that's good point on one side.
On the other side, I don't wan't to seem cocky or anything like that, but I think that IT IS possible to be conset ready with this stack Mk-677, Hexarelin, igf-1 lr3/des, Cardarine/Sr9009.
But I have few more weeks to decide, we'll see. I would like to place as high as I can, but I'd also like to aply my knowledge and see what these compounds can do.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, that's good point on one side.
On the other side, I don't wan't to seem cocky or anything like that, but I think that IT IS possible to be conset ready with this stack Mk-677, Hexarelin, igf-1 lr3/des, Cardarine/Sr9009.
But I have few more weeks to decide, we'll see. I would like to place as high as I can, but I'd also like to aply my knowledge and see what these compounds can do.
I dont doubt your ability to pull it off without aas, i was just saying that since you plan on cycling again anyway why not cycle pre contest and then give yourself a nice and long break?

And if you come up 2nd or 3rd, you wont have peace as you will be asking what if. 😈

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dont doubt your ability to pull it off without aas, i was just saying that since you plan on cycling again anyway why not cycle pre contest and then give yourself a nice and long break?
I know what you mean, that's good point, that would be tricky since I use sustanon, even if I stop now, it would take at least 3 weeks before I start with pct. And to be on from October till end of March is scarry thing for me at this moment. Maybe I do mini pct, we'll see

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know what you mean, that's good point, that would be tricky since I use sustanon, even if I stop now, it would take at least 3 weeks before I start with pct. And to be on from October till end of March is scarry thing for me at this moment. Maybe I do mini pct, we'll see
I understand... you cpuld run hcg throughout and drop to something like 125 sust per week.

I was on from march to november (i didnt have hcg before and couldnt come off without mental issues), most of the time 100-125mg per week and i seem to be ok...performance is nowhere near where it was on trt dose of test but i had low test prior to the cycle so i am just feeling like normal me again.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I understand... you cpuld run hcg throughout and drop to something like 125 sust per week.

I was on from march to november (i didnt have hcg before and couldnt come off without mental issues), most of the time 100-125mg per week and i seem to be ok...performance is nowhere near where it was on trt dose of test but i had low test prior to the cycle so i am just feeling like normal me again.
Yeah, it's totaly doable, and I know how I would do it, it's just that I'm still processing is it worth of it

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back symmetry is finally coming into place. Strength is on the rise and pumps are amazing. I have to note one thing, I try to have all of the stuff I take to be pharma grade, and 95% of the time it is. For a few weeks I took something that is high quality, but not pharma grade, and zits started on my shoulders and arms. When I switched back to same or even higher dosage of pharma grade stuff, my skin became clear again. Just makes you wonder what is actually in there...
2019-12-27-15-56-21.jpg
2019-12-27-17-49-36.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well that tren and Var are not pharma grade. Test is.

And primo afaik only if you got Organon's 100mg/ml amps its pharma grade, although i am not sure if they manufacture it anymore.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Back symmetry is finally coming into place. Strength is on the rise and pumps are amazing. I have to note one thing, I try to have all of the stuff I take to be pharma grade, and 95% of the time it is. For a few weeks I took something that is high quality, but not pharma grade, and zits started on my shoulders and arms. When I switched back to same or even higher dosage of pharma grade stuff, my skin became clear again. Just makes you wonder what is actually in there...
View attachment 189524View attachment 189525
Well that tren and Var are not pharma grade. Test is.

And primo afaik only if you got Organon's 100mg/ml amps its pharma grade, although i am not sure if they manufacture it anymore.
My ones are. Except Anavar, Tren is also from Indian pharma company. As crazy as it sounds lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn all i know is that organon's primo costs an arm and a leg.
Well, it's pricey, but I feel and see difference in quality.
You do see, for example bodybuilders from middle east, they look phenomenal, dry, grainny, and I know also that they got good pharma grade stuff, so, it could be that.

Last edited:

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You got some good prices...but i am not sure if it is allowed to talk about this on the forum publicly.

better delete/change the post, we dont wanna lose yo a$$ 😀

Btw @Alchemist11 did you do any bloodwork during this cycle or are you planning too? Would be interesting to see where lipids, liver enzymes are with both tren and var.

Last edited:
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I know you said you dont track calories, but do you have any idea what your macros are right now?

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shape check, Anavar has kicked in, it's awesome. That aesthetic fullness it gives you during the workout is just amazing. Bf% is going down, but strength is still there and rising. I'm pale AF here, but, vascularity is getting crazy and yet you stay dry. This combo is the bomb.
View attachment 189378View attachment 189379
Legs making progrsss and you’re looking leaner

I’m not getting alerts even though I’m subbed 🤔. I’ve noticed this for other threads too

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You got some good prices...but i am not sure if it is allowed to talk about this on the forum publicly.

better delete/change the post, we dont wanna lose yo a$$ 😀

Btw @Alchemist11 did you do any bloodwork during this cycle or are you planning too? Would be interesting to see where lipids, liver enzymes are with both tren and var.
Yeah, I plan to do it before pct and after

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know you said you dont track calories, but do you have any idea what your macros are right now?
Don't know, but I'm high carbs guy, and apetite is raging at the moment and I really feel like anything I do, I grow... It's insane

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs making progrsss and you’re looking leaner

I’m not getting alerts even though I’m subbed 🤔. I’ve noticed this for other threads too
Yeah, it happens to me also, or even I don't get email when someone posts on my log

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Is breathing affected by tren? Not cough, i mean the chronic obstructive feeling.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn bro. Definitely getting leaner. Awesome improvement! Let me know when you’re going to prep for your comp, I myself decided to start competing late 2020 or early 2021. Im excited to see how your first comp goes so I can catch a few tricks from you

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Don't know, but I'm high carbs guy, and apetite is raging at the moment and I really feel like anything I do, I grow... It's insane
I need to learn to worry less about tracking calories. I feel like I over examine everything, and probably stress too much about it. And I'm just getting mediocre results anyways....🤷‍♂️

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
You seem like you are very well in tune with training and supplements. How do you avoid over analyzing diet?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn bro. Definitely getting leaner. Awesome improvement! Let me know when you’re going to prep for your comp, I myself decided to start competing late 2020 or early 2021. Im excited to see how your first comp goes so I can catch a few tricks from you
Thank you my man, I'll let you know for sure! I'll tag few of you, but I'll also anounce it here once 2020. begins, so I'll know much better how and when and everything else! Thank you for your support

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I need to learn to worry less about tracking calories. I feel like I over examine everything, and probably stress too much about it. And I'm just getting mediocre results anyways....🤷‍♂️
Yeah, a lot of people pay too much atention on nutrition or blame the diet that they don't make any progress. But my opinions is to eat as clean as you are comfortable with, but I think the stimulus (the training) is the key factor. If you are on AAS, you have to leave it all in the gym. After that, body will crave food, you eat to recover and to perform again on same level tomorrow and thats it. If people saw what I eat, the wouldn't even think I go to the gym lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, a lot of people pay too much atention on nutrition or blame the diet that they don't make any progress. But my opinions is to eat as clean as you are comfortable with, but I think the stimulus (the training) is the key factor. If you are on AAS, you have to leave it all in the gym. After that, body will crave food, you eat to recover and to perform again on same level tomorrow and thats it. If people saw what I eat, the wouldn't even think I go to the gym lol
Home cooked slavic food. Good food ☺

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
My theory is get enough protein but dont obsess about it. Be in the ballpark on total calories. Dont worry about macro breakdown so much beyond getting enough protein. Instead, focus on micronutrient rich food sources. Do this and youll be better off than most.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My theory is get enough protein but dont obsess about it. Be in the ballpark on total calories. Dont worry about macro breakdown so much beyond getting enough protein. Instead, focus on micronutrient rich food sources. Do this and youll be better off than most.
Yes, this. You can't halfass your workout and expect to make gains or loose bf and blame diet. Go insane with the gym and make body hungry for nutrients to grow, it simple as that. A lot of people complicate this

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yes, this. You can't halfass your workout and expect to make gains or loose bf and blame diet. Go insane with the gym and make body hungry for nutrients to grow, it simple as that. A lot of people complicate this
Great advice. And you dont take cycle supports either....lol

Just beast in the gym, take proper gear, and eat as needed...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great advice. And you dont take cycle supports either....lol

Just beast in the gym, take proper gear, and eat as needed...
Yeah man, simple as that. Just do the fvcking work, be consistent, bi stubborn and results will be there.
DO. THE. FVCKING. WORK.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
...If people saw what I eat, the wouldn't even think I go to the gym lol
What u mean by this bro? The lack of calories? Or the junk food

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I agree 100% .

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Have you decided what you’re going to run into the show ? Since it will still be during the recovery process ?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, a lot of sugar and junk food, I mean, I eat anything I want to...
Damn i eat too much sugar. I avoid saturated fat but i need to cut down on the sugar intake.

I get so damn thirsty and sometimes even nauseous after higher sugar meal.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn i eat too much sugar. I avoid saturated fat but i need to cut down on the sugar intake.

I get so damn thirsty and sometimes even nauseous after higher sugar meal.
Shame... I just get stronger and bigger lol

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, if I decide to go without AAS, it will be Mk-677, Hexarelin, Igf-1 lr3/des, Cardarine/SR9009
I like it.

There’s actually a ton of studies on hexarelin and it’s cardioprotective benefits . I saw some showing that it can reverse LVH

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Shame... I just get stronger and bigger lol
you are on tren, carbs you eat get sucked up by your muscles.

I am on the other hand sitting here with 300 test level lol barely recovering from 2x a week 12 set workouts! Damn i mean literally everything hurts lol. Even back started to ache.

I am pretty sure test levels have something to do with blood sugar levels. When i was on 100 test and hcg i tolerated sugar better and fasting blood glucose came just under the reference range while back when i used to test when i was natty it was always within reference.

Lol i remember the doc looked at results and regarding glucose she said "well that is what happens when you are young and have a good metabolism"
😉😉

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it.

There’s actually a ton of studies on hexarelin and it’s cardioprotective benefits . I saw some showing that it can reverse LVH
Yeah, it's healing properties are really good. It also regenerates tendons and ligaments, awesome stuff. And it really helps you to directly bring up lagging muscle groups

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you are on tren, carbs you eat get sucked up by your muscles.

I am on the other hand sitting here with 300 test level lol barely recovering from 2x a week 12 set workouts! Damn i mean literally everything hurts lol. Even back started to ache.

I am pretty sure test levels have something to do with blood sugar levels. When i was on 100 test and hcg i tolerated sugar better and fasting blood glucose came just under the reference range while back when i used to test when i was natty it was always within reference.

Lol i remember the doc looked at results and regarding glucose she said "well that is what happens when you are young and have a good metabolism"
😉😉
Yeah, Tren really loves carbs, just like Superdrol, but still, I think my body reacts really well to carbs, even when I'm in pct or after. I just use them as fuel and there is not much left fot fat storage.