Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update at the begining of week 6.
Still around 196 lbs, while getting leaner and more vascular. Today was, if not, the most intense pull day I had in a while... Strength is realy good, pump is amazing, hardening effect is awesome, and focus that modafinil gives me is realy fun. (Although it makes me realy antisocial). Arms are finaly growing, I'm pleased with overall progress so far.
2019-11-05-22-32-33.jpg

2019-11-05-21-45-20.jpg

2019-11-05-21-38-21.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
While I'm dropping bf%, I was under impression that I've been loosing some weight. But today when I weighted my self, I was 200 lbs! I did not expect that! But hey, as long as everything is lean and easthetic! Also, I'm praciticing some new poses, to bring up some of my strong points, expect some artistic shiet soon! Lol
2019-11-09-17-47-41.jpg

2019-11-09-17-48-39.jpg

2019-11-09-17-45-19.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn dude this back looks nasty. great progress! Curious bro how do you split your push/pull? Do you go 6 days a week and have a kind of pushA/pullA/ and then pushB/pullB or do you just repeat?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn dude this back looks nasty. great progress! Curious bro how do you split your push/pull? Do you go 6 days a week and have a kind of pushA/pullA/ and then pushB/pullB or do you just repeat?
Thanks man, pushing my harderst here!
Well, it goes like this
Monday-upper chest/triceps
Tuesday-back/biceps
Wednesday-legs/shoulders
Thursday-lower-middle chest/tricep
Friday-back/biceps
Saturday-Legs/arms supersets
For example, one back workout is for width, and second is for mass.

jackedviking

jackedviking

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well, it goes like this
Tuesday-back/biceps
Wednesday-legs/shoulders
Friday-back/biceps
That sounds nasty! No wonder you look so good!

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
While I'm dropping bf%, I was under impression that I've been loosing some weight. But today when I weighted my self, I was 200 lbs! I did not expect that! But hey, as long as everything is lean and easthetic! Also, I'm praciticing some new poses, to bring up some of my strong points, expect some artistic shiet soon! Lol
Looking fuller! Just dont go full Kai Greene on the artistry haha

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well, it goes like this
Tuesday-back/biceps
Wednesday-legs/shoulders
Friday-back/biceps
I like it. I started something similar basically pushA/pull/A/legsA/pushB/pullB/legsB/rest. Push is pecs/shoulders/triceps pull back biceps traps and. Working A is heavy for size and working B is more iso and volume lower weight. Probably going to add weakest muscle parts on top of leg days to abuse it too. Excited to try it but I’m hoping it won’t be too much volume what y’a think?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like it. I started something similar basically pushA/pull/A/legsA/pushB/pullB/legsB/rest. Push is pecs/shoulders/triceps pull back biceps traps and. Working A is heavy for size and working B is more iso and volume lower weight. Probably going to add weakest muscle parts on top of leg days to abuse it too. Excited to try it but I’m hoping it won’t be too much volume what y’a think?
I like high volume training, even if it's heavy. I think you can only develop nice physique with flow, if you hit it, from time to time, with diversity and high volume. And as recovery goes, if you eat enough and you are on trt or something more, you'll be just fine, it won't be too much.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I like high volume training, even if it's heavy. I think you can only develop nice physique with flow, if you hit it, from time to time, with diversity and high volume. And as recovery goes, if you eat enough and you are on trt or something more, you'll be just fine, it won't be too much.
I should be only cruising for a while still but like you tend to cut my cruise/off time short. Started dbol and 600mg test last night finish my bulk/winter off then I’ll cut and shred

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I should be only cruising for a while still but like you tend to cut my cruise/off time short. Started dbol and 600mg test last night finish my bulk/winter off then I’ll cut and shred
Oh man, I loved dbol/test cycle. It's awesome for strength and size. If you can run that without AI, thats superb for growth! I definitely recomend high volume on that! How much dbol?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Oh man, I loved dbol/test cycle. It's awesome for strength and size. If you can run that without AI, thats superb for growth! I definitely recomend high volume on that! How much dbol?
Was thinking 30mg week 1 and 40mg week 2 to 4-5 but if you think I should up it to 40 right now I could. My **** is extremely pure so I don’t need to go high. Also about the AI... I don’t aromatize much so I COULD run it without much AI I just don’t wanna gain 24 lbs and 15 of it be water ... if you have experience with dbol I’m all hears .. basically I want maximum gains with minimal water weight

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Was thinking 30mg week 1 and 40mg week 2 to 4-5 but if you think I should up it to 40 right now I could. My **** is extremely pure so I don’t need to go high. Also about the AI... I don’t aromatize much so I COULD run it without much AI I just don’t wanna gain 24 lbs and 15 of it be water ... if you have experience with dbol I’m all hears .. basically I want maximum gains with minimal water weight
I've ran it 3-4 times, the best one was with 600 mg of test, 40 mg of dbol for 6 weeks. It is wet, but fuuck man, it lets you grow and the feel good state of mind is awesome. It didn't bother my nipples at all!

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've ran it 3-4 times, the best one was with 600 mg of test, 40 mg of dbol for 6 weeks. It is wet, but fuuck man, it lets you grow and the feel good state of mind is awesome. It didn't bother my nipples at all!
how much did you gain and how much did you keep (so how much water did you lose lol) once you discontinued dbol and just kept going on test600

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
how much did you gain and how much did you keep (so how much water did you lose lol) once you discontinued dbol and just kept going on test600
I think I kept around 45% of what I had during cycle, but keep in mind, I was only getting in in this game, but I say it's still pretty decent for dbol.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I think I kept around 45% of what I had during cycle, but keep in mind, I was only getting in in this game, but I say it's still pretty decent for dbol.
I dunno I find the concept horrible lol... gaining 20 lbs and losing 10 even tho you’re still on 600 mg test... didn’t you see yourself so much smaller in a matter of days?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I dunno I find the concept horrible lol... gaining 20 lbs and losing 10 even tho you’re still on 600 mg test... didn’t you see yourself so much smaller in a matter of days?
Thats exactly why I don't run that much wet compounds any more. But it was fun ride, I have to admit it! Dbol is too sloppy, now I'm in love with SD/Msten and the one true love, Anavar. Lol

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Thats exactly why I don't run that much wet compounds any more. But it was fun ride, I have to admit it! Dbol is too sloppy, now I'm in love with SD/Msten and the one true love, Anavar. Lol
dry dht’s for the win!

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to make a little update. Weight is still around 198-200 lbs, bf% is going down, slower a bit that in previous cycles, but I do less cardio and with the mass I put on with SD, I'm not even mad. Since I used SD, everything on me seems thicker, more solid, I did not expect that much lean mass from it. Tomorrow I'll take one of few rest days, and on thuraday, I'm destroying chest and triceps. Stay tuned! And also, I injected in my delts today for the first time, if I knew how painless and easy is it, I'd start with them a long time ago...
2019-11-12-23-22-32.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
And also, I injected in my delts today for the first time, if I knew how painless and easy is it, I'd start with them a long time ago...
Yeah they are painless compared to quads. And the best thing is that you can use 1/2 inch insulin needle and still go into the muscle.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah they are painless compared to quads. And the best thing is that you can use 1/2 inch insulin needle and still go into the muscle.
I like to hit quads, but my quads, they do not like short esters for some reason... Lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just minor update. Last night I had push workout, middle and lower chest with triceps. I was a bit sceptical about this brand of Tren, since it was new at our market, but did it kick in... And let me tell you, I was strong on 152 mg, now, just 50 mg more, strength is insane. On flat barbell bech press last night, the weight that I usualy do for 6-7 reps, I did for 10, and that wasn't even my last set of it. And recovery between sets is super fast. Can't wait to add Anavar in this stack.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Just minor update. Last night I had push workout, middle and lower chest with triceps. I was a bit sceptical about this brand of Tren, since it was new at our market, but did it kick in... And let me tell you, I was strong on 152 mg, now, just 50 mg more, strength is insane. On flat barbell bech press last night, the weight that I usualy do for 6-7 reps, I did for 10, and that wasn't even my last set of it. And recovery between sets is super fast. Can't wait to add Anavar in this stack.
I am running a similar cycle to yours I’m glad I’m able to see what I can expect since you started your first lol. I’m running eq instead of primo though.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I am running a similar cycle to yours I’m glad I’m able to see what I can expect since you started your first lol. I’m running eq instead of primo though.
You'll love eq, the problem, for me, with it, is that it stays in you so damn long... But yeah, with Primo in this mix, I'm getting leaner and harder almost effortlessly

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
You'll love eq, the problem, for me, with it, is that it stays in you so damn long... But yeah, with Primo in this mix, I'm getting leaner and harder almost effortlessly
After the first time running EQ I’ve always stuck with it. I’d love to use DHB. I’m not no bitch but I’ve heard horror stories about pip. Just not worth it to me there’s more comfortable ways to gain. I eventually wanna run primo but will be somewhere down the line as I’m not lean enough at least I feel to see a significant difference. Mast and primo or on the future list.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After the first time running EQ I’ve always stuck with it. I’d love to use DHB. I’m not no bitch but I’ve heard horror stories about pip. Just not worth it to me there’s more comfortable ways to gain. I eventually wanna run primo but will be somewhere down the line as I’m not lean enough at least I feel to see a significant difference. Mast and primo or on the future list.
Im a week into dhb and the stuff i have has no pip. None. Big fat 0.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Im a week into dhb and the stuff i have has no pip. None. Big fat 0.
You sure you aint shooting blank oil? 😈

btw why is it that when someone has a successfull cycle going we always gotta spam the thread with our own cycles and what we plan to run in the future? And i dont mean this in a mean way, just an observation.
I could barely restrain myself from writing about my next blast here lol.

Lets keep the OP at the center of attention here.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, @Alchemist11 i am sure you could benefit from mk677 during this cycle. Other than minor gyno issues i am dumbfounded how much i eat and yet i am leaning out.

I wouldnt say it is overrated. Yes, it has sides (potentially gyno, loss of libido, lethargy) but only 2 weeks in i could see visual changes which i didnt expect.

Everybody saying holy bloat when it comes to mk but i am vascular as if i was on a severe calorie deficit. No bloat at all. And i eat a sh1t ton of carbs, i mean i increased my calories substantially since adding mk yet i aint getting fat.
It definitely isn't overrated. For a gh secretagogue to produce visual changes in 2 weeks is amazing imho.

it exceeded my expectations when it comes both to positives and negatives. More powerful compound than i believed.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You sure you aint shooting blank oil? 😈

btw why is it that when someone has a successfull cycle going we always gotta spam the thread with our own cycles and what we plan to run in the future? And i dont mean this in a mean way, just an observation.
I could barely restrain myself from writing about my next blast here lol.

Lets keep the OP at the center of attention here.
With all due respect, what i said was completely relevant to the post i quoted. Itd be different if i posted a link or whatever to draw attention but i didnt do any of that.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, @Alchemist11 i am sure you could benefit from mk677 during this cycle. Other than minor gyno issues i am dumbfounded how much i eat and yet i am leaning out.

I wouldnt say it is overrated. Yes, it has sides (potentially gyno, loss of libido, lethargy) but only 2 weeks in i could see visual changes which i didnt expect.

Everybody saying holy bloat when it comes to mk but i am vascular as if i was on a severe calorie deficit. No bloat at all. And i eat a sh1t ton of carbs, i mean i increased my calories substantially since adding mk yet i aint getting fat.
It definitely isn't overrated. For a gh secretagogue to produce visual changes in 2 weeks is amazing imho.

it exceeded my expectations when it comes both to positives and negatives. More powerful compound than i believed.
It's in the stack, I've only been off of it this week, bc customs suck and hold my pacage for more than a week now. I love mk-677, I take it at 25 mg, feel good on it, pumps are awesome, apetite like a beast, and recovery is enhanced. I considered running it at 50 mg, but I'll try that during pct. During my vacation, I ate like a monster, taking only zink and 25 mg of Mk-677, no gym, when I got back, people couldn't believe me that I haven't been in gym for 2 weeks. Lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No, I like discution, we are all here for that. There's a reason why my cycle is in this part of the forum, and not in the cycle logs. We all share our experiences here, I welcome that!
Write it up guys

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
With all due respect, what i said was completely relevant to the post i quoted. Itd be different if i posted a link or whatever to draw attention but i didnt do any of that.
Damn man dont be mad i said it was my general observation on all threads and it wasnt pointed at you. I also said i too am guilty of it.

btw @Alchemist11 said he had pleasant experience with 152mg of tren hex. Well if we compare the bare compound without ester it is equivalent to ~115 mg tren ace...just shows that you can achieve a lot using "little".

I am 3.5 weeks away from the gym as of today and because of mk and perhaps slightly increased test dose mass wise i havent lost anything. And i was bed-bound a good portion of that time. And from experience i know that naturally i would have been significantly smaller by now. Drugs work.

@Alchemist11 if i wanted more than what 25mg of mk can provide i would be looking at dosing 5mg cjc1295 with dac weekly alongside mk. I think it would be way superior than to just up the mk to 50mg per day.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Alchemist11 if i wanted more than what 25mg of mk can provide i would be looking at dosing 5mg cjc1295 with dac weekly alongside mk. I think it would be way superior than to just up the mk to 50mg per day.
Well, about cjc-1295 dac, today I spoke with my source (few days ago I found out after 2 years of colaboration, that he is coah of few elite athletes (surprise, surprise)), he said that If you combine it with, per example, ghrp 6, you only need 1 mg of it per week. So, who know, I've been interested bit more in cjc-1295 dac... Maybe I'll try it soon and leave mk-677 for pct

redtrek

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Well, about cjc-1295 dac, today I spoke with my source (few days ago I found out after 2 years of colaboration, that he is coah of few elite athletes (surprise, surprise)), he said that If you combine it with, per example, ghrp 6, you only need 1 mg of it per week. So, who know, I've been interested bit more in cjc-1295 dac... Maybe I'll try it soon and leave mk-677 for pct
this is pretty interesting. i was wondering how synergistic these various gh-related compounds were too.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
this is pretty interesting. i was wondering how synergistic these various gh-related compounds were too.
Well, from my understanding, If mk-677 can help you keep or maintain muscle, with constant 'bleed' of gh from cjc-1295 dac and few spikes a day of ghrp 2/6 or Hexarelin, it should yield some nice lean gains.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update, here we go.
Today I finaly did somewhat light, but with both legs same workout and shoulders.
Nothing crazy, bc I didn't know how my knee or quad tendon will react, but it was good for first time after a while...
On shoulders, strength exploded, and they followed, I'm realy pleased how much mass I added on them. And it's only middle of cycle.
Also, I noticed that details on my back were not as noticable as before, pump was just not right, lately I was under much stress and decided to get a massage. The therapist told me my back are full of knots and tense, but it's managable. I'll have 2-3 during next days, but let me tell you, after just one massage, whole back felt different and better, opened up, so, it was smart decision to do that.
2019-11-20-15-56-42.jpg

2019-11-20-15-51-33.jpg

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update, here we go.
Today I finaly did somewhat light, but with both legs same workout and shoulders.
Nothing crazy, bc I didn't know how my knee or quad tendon will react, but it was good for first time after a while...
On shoulders, strength exploded, and they followed, I'm realy pleased how much mass I added on them. And it's only middle of cycle.
Also, I noticed that details on my back were not as noticable as before, pump was just not right, lately I was under much stress and decided to get a massage. The therapist told me my back are full of knots and tense, but it's managable. I'll have 2-3 during next days, but let me tell you, after just one massage, whole back felt different and better, opened up, so, it was smart decision to do that.
View attachment 188574
View attachment 188575
Update, here we go.
View attachment 188574
View attachment 188575
Bro you have gotten even more shredded and added size.....Very impressive, and you could start competing very soon. You have excellent symmetry.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro you have gotten even more shredded and added size.....Very impressive, and you could start competing very soon. You have excellent symmetry.
Thanks man, thats why I planned this cycle so much, to pull that off! To add as much quality mass with SD and to carve it down with Tren, Anavar and Primo. I think I'll try in 2020.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, forgot to mention, my source sent me, as perk, few boxes of pharma grade Winstrol depot.... Man, that is tempting