Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, today I hit 200 lbs... Just wow, I DID NOT expected this, but why the hell not... Gains are coming every day, and strength is realy rising. Today had awesome push workout, realy focused and pumped... Awesome stuff. I'm realy pleased with with my progress, especialy in my back.
2019-10-17-15-13-18.jpg

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn bro! Work is showing! All you gents got me chomping at the bit to jump on the SD train. One day.... my list is already too long lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Damn bro! Work is showing! All you gents got me chomping at the bit to jump on the SD train. One day.... my list is already too long lol
Why the hell not?! If I knew that it will be like this, I'd took it way earlier... But it is powerful and it will change your physique, but not everyone seem to tolerate it...

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's up guys, here's a little update. Took weekend off of my training, had my brothers wedding. It felt nice to chill a bit and to be well rested. Weight is still at 200 lbs.
I feel amazing, not one bad side so far. Tomorrow I start with Tren Hex at 200 mg per week. I'll stop with SD in 2 days from now, I don't have any bad side, but I need to drop few lbs bc of my championship and to take potential stress off of my knee.
SD is amazing compound, dry, gives you strength like a bull. Its not so androgenic, you muscles don't pop out like on Tren, but it sure puts slabs of meat on you. Stay tuned for more

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, one more thing that made my weekend better, at the wedding, there were few guys who actually used to compete, and they approached me and asked me if I compete, that I have good lines and structure and I definitely should do it. Guess that is realy nice compliment to my work and physique.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Had realy nice and strong push day (upper chest/triceps), strength is insane and everything is going smooth (knock on wood). I feel like I'm finaly managing to get more proportional and to even out some body parts with others. Can't wait till tomorrow to start with Parabolan once again. Such a wonderful compound.
2019-10-21-14-17-20.jpg

2019-10-21-14-16-30.jpg

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Had realy nice and strong push day (upper chest/triceps), strength is insane and everything is going smooth (knock on wood). I feel like I'm finaly managing to get more proportional and to even out some body parts with others. Can't wait till tomorrow to start with Parabolan once again. Such a wonderful compound.
View attachment 187597
View attachment 187598
God Damn!! Solid gains bro! Looking like a UFC fighter 😳

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
God Damn!! Solid gains bro! Looking like a UFC fighter 😳
Haha, thanks man, great compliment. With my temper, that would be one choice for career if I wasn't in real estate business lol

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haha, thanks man, great compliment. With my temper, that would be one choice for career if I wasn't in real estate business lol
It is funny to me when people say that countryside real estate is dead here in the balkans. Imho that is far from truth. Attractive countryside propertied with a reasonable price tag are sold pretty fast here where i live.

i happen to be selling one countryside property which wouldnt be considered attractive at all yet there is a lot of interest.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It is funny to me when people say that countryside real estate is dead here in the balkans. Imho that is far from truth. Attractive countryside propertied with a reasonable price tag are sold pretty fast here where i live.

i happen to be selling one countryside property which wouldnt be considered attractive at all yet there is a lot of interest.
It's only now started to be the 'trend' here, but it's happening, wealthy people pay a lot of money for a hous in small, quiet place, like my homeplace is. Where you can enjoy silence and peace, no traffic, no stress, just peacefull comunity. But other people, rush in the cities to live, such a stupid decision.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Little update. Today was pull day, crazy back and biceps workout. It seems like as time goes, the SD more shines. I feel stronger and stronger, and harder. I even started dropping bf% at faster rate, still at 200 lbs tho. Here are few back shots. Tonight I pinned first 100 mgs of Parabolan. Very excited for it!
2019-10-22-23-55-20.jpg

2019-10-22-23-58-01.jpg

2019-10-22-23-59-56.jpg

2019-10-23-00-01-53.jpg

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Back is looking real good.
How much test are you currently running?

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ya back and shoulders. Significant size increase. Love how your shoulders now jump off the joint into each head. That’s what I shoot for with my delts.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya back and shoulders. Significant size increase. Love how your shoulders now jump off the joint into each head. That’s what I shoot for with my delts.
Thanks brother, I strugled for long time to bring up lower lats, but I finaly managed to add mass there. You are on good path for that, I'm watching you 👀👀

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to make an update, since my physique realy seems to start to morph in someting I'm realy happy with. For a few days, I tossed in 20-40 mcg of Clen, pre workout. Bf% is finaly starting to go down, weight is at 197lbs, and I feel realy good. I thought that SD will mess with my apetite, but thats not the case! I'll run SD for 3 more days, to hit 4 week mark. I could run it more, I don't feel any negative side, but, lets play it safe, especialy with Tren now in the body.
2019-10-24-23-23-26.jpg

2019-10-24-23-22-03.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
4 week update. Still no bad sides, I'll take SD for a few days more. Don't know is it Parabolan and other stuff already kicking in, or I'm loosing bf%, but todays push workout revealed realy more grainy look. I'm realy happy with hows this cycle going. I'm currently at 196 lbs, while bf % is going down and strength is rising.
Also, I took a week off of pre workouts, coffeine and DMAA, from tomorrow I'll finaly try some Modafinil pre workout and see how that will do the job.
Also, I'll incorporate some Proviron, hcg realy plays with my nipples...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
4 week update. Still no bad sides, I'll take SD for a few days more. Don't know is it Parabolan and other stuff already kicking in, or I'm loosing bf%, but todays push workout revealed realy more grainy look. I'm realy happy with hows this cycle going. I'm currently at 196 lbs, while bf % is going down and strength is rising.
Also, I took a week off of pre workouts, coffeine and DMAA, from tomorrow I'll finaly try some Modafinil pre workout and see how that will do the job.
Also, I'll incorporate some Proviron, hcg realy plays with my nipples...
Hcg even at 750 iu eod didnt do anything to my nipples, i felt good. Weird how stuff affects us differently.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hcg even at 750 iu eod didnt do anything to my nipples, i felt good. Weird how stuff affects us differently.
Yeah, I can go with 700 mg of test with Dbol no problem, but 500iu of hcg per week, realy pisses them off lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Todays pull workout was insane. Things are getting freaky. Took pre workout 10 mg of SD, 25 mg of Mk-677, 25 mg proviron and 100 mg Modafinil. And just wow... What the hell... I'm allmost sorry that tomorrow is my last day of SD. He treated me so well. Vascularity, strength, stamina, mood, focus... And pump, just madness. Realy happy with how this cycle is going. Modafinil is awesome, I know that maybe 150-200 mg would kick harder, but even at 100 mg, its still strong and going. Nice stuff.
2019-10-29-20-19-36.jpg

2019-10-29-20-18-02.jpg

Outofbody

Outofbody

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
That's a lot of androgenic compounds, which I'd love to stack myself, except for the fear of hair thinning. Are you running anything for hairloss on this? Or are you typically fine on androgens?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's a lot of androgenic compounds, which I'd love to stack myself, except for the fear of hair thinning. Are you running anything for hairloss on this? Or are you typically fine on androgens?
No, luckily I don't need anything for that, have thick and strong hair, I just prefer to cut it short. If you don't have hair problems, androgens are awesome, can't wait for them to kick in, and delts and traps to start popping.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Looking stacked man. Interested to see what the parabolan does with this

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Looking stacked man. Interested to see what the parabolan does with this
Thanks man, I'm looking forward to its grainy, vascular and lean look. Hope I'll manage to pull it off better than last time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Update from the front. Today should have been legs, but I decided to go just with shoulders bc I have a game this evening, and my quad tendon is still a bit inflamed. I haven't done legs in about 3 weeks, and they seem still pretty good.
Bf% is going down, and wight also, as you can see. Can't wait next week to start working legs again.
2019-10-30-13-30-14.jpg

2019-10-30-13-41-37.jpg

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crazy the size you’ve gained on that SD. another successful brother on that compound.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just to make a comparison between SD and Parabolan. SD i amazing drug, strength, mass, pump, everything, but Parabolan is still superior to it. Today I had push day, still a bit tired from the game last night, and I stoped with SD yesterday. Todays numbers were of the chart. Like 5-6 reps more on my lifts that I've been previously doing. Tren is still a king, it sucks all carbs from you, makes you look dry and vascular. And it only started to kick in.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Just to make a comparison between SD and Parabolan. SD i amazing drug, strength, mass, pump, everything, but Parabolan is still superior to it. Today I had push day, still a bit tired from the game last night, and I stoped with SD yesterday. Todays numbers were of the chart. Like 5-6 reps more on my lifts that I've been previously doing. Tren is still a king, it sucks all carbs from you, makes you look dry and vascular. And it only started to kick in.
What’s exactly the difference between parabolan and tren? Can you educate me a little here lol.

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
What’s exactly the difference between parabolan and tren? Can you educate me a little here lol.
Parabolan is just a name it sold under its tren hex very slow ester it half life is 14 days.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know Tren is Tren, but that slower ester makes it so smooth and side effect fee for me and just gradual strength increase with sence of wellbeing.
I think if I were to run Tren Ace, I'd be one raging mess lol

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Parabolan is just a name it sold under its tren hex very slow ester it half life is 14 days.
Thas exactly why I thinkg its better than Tren Ace, at least for mental part and less of peaks in blood. Just stable, and alows you to get away with less, with some serious results

LondonerTWBULLY

LondonerTWBULLY

Awards
I’d like to try tren but am scared of the sides, I can buy bulkan tren (pharma grade) I’m running testosterone e and would like to add another compound that will give extra gains with less sides I was thinking Tren or npp? I did run tren ace in a blend in 2012 but I wasn’t even training etc properly so never really benefited from the cycle, also I’m 37 so I want to recover with pct and hear loads take months to recover from any form of Deca cycle. i Know npp is short Esther but I wouldnt want too much bloat either.

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’d like to try tren but am scared of the sides, I can buy bulkan tren (pharma grade) I’m running testosterone e and would like to add another compound that will give extra gains with less sides I was thinking Tren or npp? I did run tren ace in a blend in 2012 but I wasn’t even training etc properly so never really benefited from the cycle, also I’m 37 so I want to recover with pct and hear loads take months to recover from any form of Deca cycle. i Know npp is short Esther but I wouldnt want too much bloat either.
NPP is pretty easy on sides for most. Cant speak for tren.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it's highly individual, in terms of mental sides of Tren. Also, dosage and ester do play big role in this. Thats why I prefer Hex, supposedly it's best for humans. Balkan stuff is awesome. Coincidentally, I run SP Tren Hex, same factory that makes Balkan. (Hope my mentioning of this is not against the rules of forum, if it is, I'll delete it.).

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sheeit dude its like a butcher is just throwing slabs of meat on you and you already look like youre leaning out. Nice work man

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sheeit dude its like a butcher is just throwing slabs of meat on you and you already look like youre leaning out. Nice work man
Love this butcher analogy lol
Thanks man, trying to put all of my **** together in this run

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thas exactly why I thinkg its better than Tren Ace, at least for mental part and less of peaks in blood. Just stable, and alows you to get away with less, with some serious results
You pin once or twice a week. I think I’ll give hex a try next time already got a tone of tren e to run through.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You pin once or twice a week. I think I’ll give hex a try next time already got a tone of tren e to run through.
100 mg, 2 times per week, 200 mg total. Last cycle, I did 152 mg per week and even at that dosage was awesome.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So, with today, I'm strarting my cutting phase. At 197 lbs, I feel it's enough of mass for me at this moment, now I want to lean out and put just solid lean gains, while dropping bf%. I'll incorporate 2-3 HIIT sessions per week. I'm happy that I managed to add mass on some lagging muscle groups. Can't wait to see new cuts on this, a bit bigger physique.
2019-11-01-23-24-02.jpg

2019-11-01-17-13-26.jpg

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
So, with today, I'm strarting my cutting phase. At 197 lbs, I feel it's enough of mass for me at this moment, now I want to lean out and put just solid lean gains, while dropping bf%. I'll incorporate 2-3 HIIT sessions per week. I'm happy that I managed to add mass on some lagging muscle groups. Can't wait to see new cuts on this, a bit bigger physique.
View attachment 188016
View attachment 188017
Your arms look like they really got some size on them.