Unanswered Alchemist's lean mass cycle (SD, Primo, Tren Hex and Var)

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel it from the start but really notice strength gains 7 days in and the insane sometimes debilitating pumps.
Can't wait to feel that... Sometimes it takes time to feel some orals... For me, I started feeling Anadrol after 1.5 week... But when it did kick in...

Cmseabee24

Cmseabee24

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Can't wait to feel that... Sometimes it takes time to feel some orals... For me, I started feeling Anadrol after 1.5 week... But when it did kick in...
I agree even though it starts working right away its almost like pinning I think it has to build up a bit to stay steady and you get that’s when you get all the nitrogen retention and your glycogen start getting stored.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What up gangstas... Day 8th, feeling a lot thicker and stronger. Body is starting to get that juiced and statuesque look, and I love it. I'm up 3 lbs since starting this cycle and feel is realy realy good. Pumps are getting beter and recovery between sets is better day by day. Today was push day (upper pecs and triceps), and on some exercices I managed to up 15 lbs more... Looks like SD is tarting to kick in. From tomorrow I'll incorporate Ibutamoren at 25 mgs to enhance apetite to the max and recovery.
2019-10-07-14-59-28.jpg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
What up gangstas... Day 8th, feeling a lot thicker and stronger. Body is starting to get that juiced and statuesque look, and I love it. I'm up 3 lbs since starting this cycle and feel is realy realy good. Pumps are getting beter and recovery between sets is better day by day. Today was push day (upper pecs and triceps), and on some exercices I managed to up 15 lbs more... Looks like SD is tarting to kick in. From tomorrow I'll incorporate Ibutamoren at 25 mgs to enhance apetite to the max and recovery.
View attachment 187208
You’re fuller for sure. For me, 10-12 is where magic starts really happening with seriously stupid increases by 14. You’re gonna love this disgusting oral. 🤮

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
View attachment 187208
Are you experiencing any lethargy or heartburn yet?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You’re fuller for sure. For me, 10-12 is where magic starts really happening with seriously stupid increases by 14. You’re gonna love this disgusting oral. 🤮
I'm waiting it to come at me lol
Hope I will, it realy seems like highly anabolic compound

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Touching wood but so far I’ve had 0 issues with SD.. like nothing to speak of except maybe a little more tired but that’s to be expected when gaining size and lifting heavier. Happy to hear you’re liking it so far

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Touching wood but so far I’ve had 0 issues with SD.. like nothing to speak of except maybe a little more tired but that’s to be expected when gaining size and lifting heavier. Happy to hear you’re liking it so far
Yeah, it's nice to manage to run a strong compound and somehow avoid negative sides. It realy lets you enjoy the whole cycle even more.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
when the going gets tough.. just back that SD down a little.. is this the only oral planned i forget?

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
when the going gets tough.. just back that SD down a little.. is this the only oral planned i forget?
Yes, thats the smartes thing to do if sides get so bad. I hope I won't need to do that. Yes, for now, it is only oral.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yes, thats the smartes thing to do if sides get so bad. I hope I won't need to do that. Yes, for now, it is only oral.
Just remember, a few of us have done entire cycles of 10mg. Gains were still amazing. You could also back off to 10/off days 20/workout days. It makes a difference.
My bet is you make it through @20 but with a lot of possible liquid calories end of week 4.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just remember, a few of us have done entire cycles of 10mg. Gains were still amazing. You could also back off to 10/off days 20/workout days. It makes a difference.
My bet is you make it through @20 but with a lot of possible liquid calories end of week 4.
Well, I'll go by thw feel. I won't force my body if it feels bad, of course. I didn't affected my apetite yet, I'm amazed by that fact lol
How are you pleased with your cycle man so far? I've seen some shredded pics

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yesterday I had to take a day off of gym, I needed to se a dr for my knee. Scared af, I just prayed I don't need a surgery, but it all turned out just fine, I just need to take a 3 trainings off from jumps and spirnts. Today will be pull day, I'll try to get some pics of back. Stay tuned

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Finaly managed to go to the gym. It was empty, and having day off before this, it was wonderland for me today. I hope you can see how dry this stuff is, even tho I had high carb meal yesterday and this morning also.
If anyones interested, todays workout was like this
Seated one arm cable row
4x15
Wide grip front pulldown
4x15 +1 drop set
Meadows row
4 x 8
Reverse seated close grip pulldown
4 x 15
Classic DB shrugs
3 x 12
Alternating biceps curls with bringing arm up
4 x 12
And 3 sets of vacuum
2019-10-09-13-41-54.jpg

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Welcome to SD. You can even stop eating almost entirely and watch the weight and strength come on. Stuff is so nuts.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Welcome to SD. You can even stop eating almost entirely and watch the weight and strength come on. Stuff is so nuts.
This exactly! And yesterday I took together mk-677 and SD, it was nuts, shame I had to rush my workout. Today will be awesome push day, I feel it. Strength is rising realy well, but I'm still amazed how dry I look with all this weight. No wonder why this stuff is so popular

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
ease into all that strength.. wouldnt want you to get injured .. play it smart.
Thansk for your concern man. I'm aware of that, I listen to my body carefully, and I never go lower than 5 reps, and ofc a ton of warm up reps before anything

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Finaly managed to go to the gym. It was empty, and having day off before this, it was wonderland for me today. I hope you can see how dry this stuff is, even tho I had high carb meal yesterday and this morning also.
If anyones interested, todays workout was like this
Seated one arm cable row
4x15
Wide grip front pulldown
4x15 +1 drop set
Meadows row
4 x 8
Reverse seated close grip pulldown
4 x 15
Classic DB shrugs
3 x 12
Alternating biceps curls with bringing arm up
4 x 12
And 3 sets of vacuum
View attachment 187262
Yeah that V shape going on in your back is insane and rear delts are popping as well.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah that V shape going on in your back is insane and rear delts are popping as well.
In August and September, I realy started to give atention to a few details on my back and rear delts, and it reacted very fast, but now when I'm again on, and muscles get full, it realy starts to pop out and you can actualy see progress

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This stuff is finaly kicked in, and it kicked in hard. I have to say that I realy feel thick (in terms of muscle fullness), pumps are like Anavar, but size gains are overwelming. Insane pump, realy, remarcable. I thought that I was full and thick on DMZ-Msten combo, but that doesn't come even close to this. Realy amazed so far. And the best part, that dry look it gives you, really nice.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Today, I'm almost 10 lbs up since the begining of this cycle. I know that a lot of it is glycogen, but damn, this beast of an oral is one of the most anabolic things I've ever took. I feel bigger and stronger day by day. Yet, I feel tight, vascular, somewhat dry and strong.
Also, I'll start with bpc157 on monday for my knee at 2 x a day at 200 mcg, hope it will help in conjuction with mk677.
I didn't ment to gain all this weight, but I'll just up the cardio and get shredded lol

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Today, I'm almost 10 lbs up since the begining of this cycle. I know that a lot of it is glycogen, but damn, this beast of an oral is one of the most anabolic things I've ever took. I feel bigger and stronger day by day. Yet, I feel tight, vascular, somewhat dry and strong.
Also, I'll start with bpc157 on monday for my knee at 2 x a day at 200 mcg, hope it will help in conjuction with mk677.
I didn't ment to gain all this weight, but I'll just up the cardio and get shredded lol
Sounds awesome! 👏 I’ve never used MK but I heard it makes you hold a lot of water. Which might be counter productive. This is why I love real hgh no increased appetite or bloat.

Last edited:
Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sounds awesome! 👏 I’ve never used MK but I heard it makes you hold a lot of water. Which might be counter productive. This is why I love real hgh no increased appetite or bloat.
Its individual thing. It makes you hold water, but in my case, its minimal, and it just makes you look more full, but its awesome compound overall

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 2 week mark now. This is heaviest I've ever been in my life. Had awesome push day (upper chest/triceps). Awesome pump, stupid strength. I'm currently at almost 196 lbs, and all my clothes feel small lol
I had mcl strained, so I started bpc157 at 2 x 200 mcg per day, hope it will speed the healing up.
Tomorrow I'll take a few quality back pics. But for now, I feel full, thick and strong... And apetite is crazy.
Can't wait to incorporate Parabolan at the end of this week probably.
2019-10-14-15-17-13.jpg

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also, can't wait to see how much I actually gained from SD after I drop it and Tren dries me out...

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Also, can't wait to see how much I actually gained from SD after I drop it and Tren dries me out...
That's what I've been wondering too. Looking swole, man.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's what I've been wondering too. Looking swole, man.
Thanks man, we'll see in about 2 or more weeks.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Legs are significantly bigger and your arms are starting to match your shoulders. Upper chest too. Told ya, it’s just such a body composition changer. I’m betting your traps look ridiculous today too. As long as you’re training hard, SD just puts wads of meat in all the right places.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Legs are significantly bigger and your arms are starting to match your shoulders. Upper chest too. Told ya, it’s just such a body composition changer. I’m betting your traps look ridiculous today too. As long as you’re training hard, SD just puts wads of meat in all the right places.
Yeah, you did man. It's so anabolic, and I'm amazed that I'm managing to eat well on it. And to be honest, I stopped working legs as much due to this injury, just one workout per week, and it was lame (compared to what I usualy do), and they seem to love this little deload.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Also, yesterday, I ate a ton of carbs, like a lot, and in the evening when I went to gym, I was still dry as desert, fun stuff.
Looking ripped brother! Please stop making us all look bad! 🙁 Jk, I’m excited to see what the para does as well.

Matthersby

Matthersby

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Looking ripped brother! Please stop making us all look bad! Jk, I’m excited to see what the para does as well.
Just wait till he hits the Tren/Var. This dude is competition-ready on that stack with no prep. Gonna look impressive with even more size to start with this time.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah, you did man. It's so anabolic, and I'm amazed that I'm managing to eat well on it. And to be honest, I stopped working legs as much due to this injury, just one workout per week, and it was lame (compared to what I usualy do), and they seem to love this little deload.
Looking ripped brother! Please stop making us all look bad! 🙁 Jk, I’m excited to see what the para does as well.
You're making me blush 😍 lol
This is a fun ride, and it only started, but I'm excited for every next workout

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just wait till he hits the Tren/Var. This dude is competition-ready on that stack with no prep. Gonna look impressive with even more size to start with this time.
Can't wait 'till week 8, it will be epic

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Just one update on bpc 157, if anyone is interested with giving it a shot... It's been 2 days, 2 x a day 250 mcg per shot, and my knee feels way more stable and stronger. I know mcl tends to heal faster that other ligaments, but wow... I'm surprised.

Alchemist11

Alchemist11

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Here's back update. Snapped few badly posed back shots after quick back workout. Thickness is kicking in, strength is still rising and I'm realy heavy, I didn't expected this much, but hey, when glycogen goes out, weight will drop and gains will remain.
2019-10-15-17-39-38.jpg

2019-10-15-17-38-59.jpg

2019-10-15-17-37-58.jpg

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
you've put on some nice size already, In for a NASTY cut

Last edited: