Albuterol?

Jay Keezy

Jay Keezy

Awards
i recently came across an article that related albuterol to bodybuilding. i have only been working out hard for 5 years and have not really gotten too into the supplement world therefore i had no idea that albuterol had anything to do with bodybuilding. i have exercise induced asthma and need to take 2 or 3 puffs of an albuterol inhaler every day before a work out. i personally havent noticed anything from it but i was just curious about what this inhaler could be doing to me as far as bodybuilding goes. im sure since it is an inhaler and not a liquid or a pill it doesnt do much, but if anyone has any info on this let me know.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yea taking through inhaler is going to give different effects vs swallowing the liquid or a pill. People use it as a beta agonist

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Inhaled Albuterol is in mcg doses, whereas you need multiple mg doses for fatloss.

Personally, I wasn't impressed.

Jay Keezy

Jay Keezy

Awards
ok so its not doing anything for me but keep me breathing. cool

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
people use it for fat loss in the 8mg to 16mg range, if you do be sure to get time released or else you'll get real shaky. Not mind racing shaky like caffeine, just body shakes. I know a few BBers who enjoy it during contest prep and others who find the body shakes annoying. Havent tried it myself.

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I use it for cutting at 6-9mg per dose, 2-3 doses a day.

The inhaler may give you a bit of energy and help you breathe, but not enought for thermogenics or anything else.

The sides on Albuterol are less than Clen IMO, and results are great for fat loss.

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Have any of you tried liquid albuterol sulfate before (as opposed to tabs) when running an albuterol cycle?

Milas

Milas

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I only use the liquid.

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Inhaled Albuterol is in mcg doses, whereas you need multiple mg doses for fatloss.

Personally, I wasn't impressed.
Agreed; ephedrine imo is far superior for that beta stimulating effect.

Mike

GuyverX

GuyverX

Awards
  • Established
If your diet is dialed in and you are a responder, it does work really well for cutting.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
If your diet is dialed in and you are a responder, it does work really well for cutting.
Been looking for a cheaper price to try this again...the price we got it for the first time was NOT a good deal.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i recently came across an article that related albuterol to bodybuilding. i have only been working out hard for 5 years and have not really gotten too into the supplement world therefore i had no idea that albuterol had anything to do with bodybuilding. i have exercise induced asthma and need to take 2 or 3 puffs of an albuterol inhaler every day before a work out. i personally havent noticed anything from it but i was just curious about what this inhaler could be doing to me as far as bodybuilding goes. im sure since it is an inhaler and not a liquid or a pill it doesnt do much, but if anyone has any info on this let me know.
Using a regular rescue inhaler won't reap much benefit in terms on beta agonistic effect of fatloss on a systemic level. It by design is used for the sole purpose of quickly and efficiently delivering albuterol for pulmonary tree/bronchial dilatory effects. However, people that use specifically designed and prescribed nebulizer machines at home can utilize up to 5-10mg per session depending on their specific need. They are more apt to be prescribed though in chronic asthmatics than exercise-induced or RAD (reactive airway disease) patients. You will absolutely receive systemic beta agonistic effects in this manner. This will be evinced by a marked elevation in resting heart rate. This is not to say that you'll get stellar results like this either; I'm just spitting out some info for you.

Liquid would be the way to do as it's easy to calculate and administer specific dosing. Either way, be careful with beta agonists; especially if you have any underlying medical problems.

-T1

bed28

Awards
I am in the medical field as well as part of the bodybuilding world and the albuterol will allow more oxygen to get to your muscles which in turn will give you better pumps.

ryane87

ryane87

Awards
  • Established
I always kinda wondered about albuterol because my boys have a bunch leftover from when they had to have breathing treatments as babies. It was kind of a note-to-self thought. haha