Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You are going to crush this comp man. I showed my wife this pic and she was like DAYUM! She thought me pulling 5 plates per side was impressive.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
You are going to crush this comp man. I showed my wife this pic and she was like DAYUM! She thought me pulling 5 plates per side was impressive.
5 plates is impressive still brother and thank you! Always an honor to have your support!

SuperPro

SuperPro

Awards
Damn bro, 7 plates, I'm gettin' hard for you right now...

Keep those beast pulls up!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Openers I think maybe
600/405/635 RAW of course :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
No doubt at all

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Remind me to have you stand back 3 ft for any pics we get at the meet, dat dwarfing effect haha.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Lmao thank you bros!

Randoja

Randoja

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My dude killed it yesterday!

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Numbers and vids, please! How'd you do Doja?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I brought some stuff home including national and state recs. Doja ****in smashed it! I've never seen someone so pumped before bahaha

Attachments

Torobestia

Torobestia

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
****ing solid, man! Winner of the "Best Lifter" category? Congrats!

CountryLiftin

CountryLiftin

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice work both guys. Sweet that you got some nat records man!!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Thank you brothers

LizKing531

LizKing531

Awards
Kick @ss man! good work!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Way to kick some serious ass gentlemen!!!

Diesel0022

Diesel0022

Awards
  • Established
Thats ****in awesome bro

Congrats!!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Well someone jacked my deadlift national record. Even tho he ONLY pulled. No worries I'll get him February. Still hold the squat and Total national records tho as well as many state recs

herderdude

herderdude

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What'd you end up getting in your three lifts, big dog?

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well someone jacked my deadlift national record. Even tho he ONLY pulled. No worries I'll get him February. Still hold the squat and Total national records tho as well as many state recs
Good to see you are still competing, and doing well!

Looks like you went 628.31 374.78 661.38 1664.47 right? Nice work.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good to see you are still competing, and doing well!

Looks like you went 628.31 374.78 661.38 1664.47 right? Nice work.
Yea I could have gone higher in squat and deadlift I'm sure... And I used no wraps. As far as Bench.. blah shoulders and I bombed my opener. Which was the 375. It was technique that got me cuz 2nd attempt it flew up. As far as as 4th attempt 406 I didn't get a hand off. **** it. Going for 1800 next meet with wraps 700+ squat, 4+ bench and 700+ dead

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yea I could have gone higher in squat and deadlift I'm sure... And I used no wraps. As far as Bench.. blah shoulders and I bombed my opener. Which was the 375. It was technique that got me cuz 2nd attempt it flew up. As far as as 4th attempt 406 I didn't get a hand off. **** it. Going for 1800 next meet with wraps 700+ squat, 4+ bench and 700+ dead
Good work man. Similar thing happened to me at my last meet on bench. I smashed my opener, jumped up to 375, missed it. I thought I mis-grooved it but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't want to jump up and kill my total. I took 375 again for my third rather than going 400, and I ****ing smashed it. Like to the point of it looking retarded. lol Really pissed I left a good 25+lb there. And I feel you on the DL. I left another 30lb on the table there.

Are you doing USPA Nationals in July?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Good work man. Similar thing happened to me at my last meet on bench. I smashed my opener, jumped up to 375, missed it. I thought I mis-grooved it but I wasn't 100% sure so I didn't want to jump up and kill my total. I took 375 again for my third rather than going 400, and I ****ing smashed it. Like to the point of it looking retarded. lol Really pissed I left a good 25+lb there. And I feel you on the DL. I left another 30lb on the table there.

Are you doing USPA Nationals in July?
Yea training starts again today. Nationals and worlds were gonna be my next but in Feb Ben Seath is coming back to powerlift. I want a piece of that lol

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will be doing nationals for sure, as long as I stay healthy. I don't think I will be competitive at that level but will be fun to do.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I will be doing nationals for sure, as long as I stay healthy. I don't think I will be competitive at that level but will be fun to do.
Oh your going hahaha

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
Heard Seath called you a lil *****. better work hard and bring it, come feb

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
Hasn't he totaled over 2,000? If so you got your work cut out for you..lol
yes he has, but im pretty sure he was at 308 when he did it. i know he totaled over 2000 at last years wco

James Fuller

James Fuller

Awards
he hasnt competed at 275 since 2010

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
It won't matter. He will total close to that(+_100lb) at 275 if I had to put money on it.
I guess we will see. I'm bringing my full a game for this one. I will be going classic for this... Gear, diet, training in check and ima stop drinking alcohol.

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I guess we will see. I'm bringing my full a game for this one. I will be going classic for this... Gear, diet, training in check and ima stop drinking alcohol.
Well best of luck. It's in February?