Airborne's Quest to PowerLifting (and whatever he's on ATM)

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO tren sucks for gaining weight. Strength on the other hand...

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Killing it in here AB, of course we have all come to expect that.

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dude... That's my best. And dude said it was easy I could add another 20+

Frank Reynolds

Frank Reynolds

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Amazing for strength. 525 bench
That is a monster bench. Is your next meet a full power meet?

I ended up pulling a 584lb DL at my meet last weekend. Weighed in at 197lb. Very close to 3x bw DL. Think I had a good bit more in me, but that was already a ballsy move..lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
That is a monster bench. Is your next meet a full power meet?

I ended up pulling a 584lb DL at my meet last weekend. Weighed in at 197lb. Very close to 3x bw DL. Think I had a good bit more in me, but that was already a ballsy move..lol
Monster!!! And yes full meet

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
superbeast668

superbeast668

Awards
Will get the deets I believe its in Idaho falls
Definitely keep updates on that my bro. I'd consider coming out for that. Hit up jelly stone and craters and maybe even Boise for a few days. Go slay some of the "'ol faithful" vaginas while I'm at it.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Definitely keep updates on that my bro. I'd consider coming out for that. Hit up jelly stone and craters and maybe even Boise for a few days. Go slay some of the "'ol faithful" vaginas while I'm at it.
Lmao nice!!

thyrod

thyrod

Awards
Idaho is sick, I went to Hayden lake. Long ass drive from tucson but I cranked that bitch out in 3 days. Yeah let us know the dates and location. I want to go on one of those "solo" trips and I'm thinking about Canada which is real close.

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hey man, i've always been told to lay it right, that way if you need it you've always got a fall back plan!
A lot to be said for providing good product. Lol

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Idaho is sick, I went to Hayden lake. Long ass drive from tucson but I cranked that bitch out in 3 days. Yeah let us know the dates and location. I want to go on one of those "solo" trips and I'm thinking about Canada which is real close.
You. Got it brother!

TheSwanks

TheSwanks

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Looks like the tren is treating you well.
Haha I'm only on week 5 I believe going into week 6 on the jects and they are enanthate esters. All I gotta say is the tren is fire. Now my homebrew test!!! HFS!!! FIIIIIIIRE!

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Haha I'm only on week 5 I believe going into week 6 on the jects and they are enanthate esters. All I gotta say is the tren is fire. Now my homebrew test!!! HFS!!! FIIIIIIIRE!
I'll be finding out for myself re the tren as my cycle starts on Saturday... I'll be using my homebrew test as well ;) can't wait :)

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I'll be finding out for myself re the tren as my cycle starts on Saturday... I'll be using my homebrew test as well ;) can't wait :)
Did you use AB recipe?

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
My brother! 270 and looking way leaner? Wtf! Nice work my dude!
Leaner everywhere besides the abs. Tonorrow Ima add in slinshot and fatsmack and clean up diet a bit to see if I can shred fat while increasing strength

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Dropped SD... Bumping to 600 on Tren and 500 test. Rest of the way then adding eq

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
I kinda used a mixed recipe, found about 5 different and whatever was consistent with all 5 I did. Yours was one of the five tho.
Well **** you then ;-) jk brother! Let me know how it works. I'm Lovin it!

Airborne42

Airborne42

Legend
Awards
Meet prep starts today. Over a month out. Full power meet. Sittin at 270.

Slinshot
FatSmack
Hemavol
Now added in the mix along 700mg Tren
350 Test

Attachments

msrider

msrider

Awards
I love it when things get gay in here, you know LTL is around corner haha