AI Sports Nutrition kicks ass By John Smeton

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Porter Cortell(spelling), an ifbb professional that used to compete years ago used to have some weak skinny calves, in his training DVD he swears doing calves barefooted made them grow. In that video his calves are cows
Ok cool I wonder what kind of look I will get from the ladies if I try this at my gym LOL.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok cool I wonder what kind of look I will get from the ladies if I try this at my gym LOL.
who cares at long as they get wet when they state at your calves right?

True story this girl I used to talk to used to tell me how she got wet when she saw big calves.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
Great progress and good to see someone from my area of the country standing out like this! I'm also a big fan of AI products; I just got the Body Transformation Stack (Testopro, HGH Pro, Glycobol) in from the Black Friday Sale, which I plan to use around the first of the year.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
December 8th 2010 Hamstrings

Lying leg curl(+3) 100lbs=10x's
Lying leg curl 130lbs=6x's
seated leg curl
150lbs=15x's(easy)
Deadlifts 315=12x's (failed on 13 got it halfway up) (then I got told my the gyms personal trainer to tone the yelling down)(I Understand though it is a "commercial gym) as like on rep 10-11-12 I yelled really loud because I was just in the moment.

Supplements:
Testopro, four capsules divided am and pm
Perform four capsules 20 minutes pre workout,
Maniac one scoop 20 minutes pre workout,
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, one capsule pre-workout, one capsule 20 minutes before post workout meal, and one capsule with the meal after the post workout meal

December 9th 2010
cardio 30 minutes ,pretty hard cardio, heavy breathing and sweating (jog 20 minutes, and elliptical 10 minutes)

Supplements
Testopro-recommended dosing(4 caps per day)
Glycobol one in the morning, forgot to take others I still may take another one with a 50 plus carb meal.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established

True story this girl I used to talk to used to tell me how she got wet when she saw big calves.
now that is some kinky stuff right there lol

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Great progress and good to see someone from my area of the country standing out like this! I'm also a big fan of AI products; I just got the Body Transformation Stack (Testopro, HGH Pro, Glycobol) in from the Black Friday Sale, which I plan to use around the first of the year.
awesome. I think you will be impressed with the Body Transformation Stack, I had some nice results on it.

Glycobol alone helps a lot with helping the insulin shuttle into the muscle causing more glycogen storage(fancy name for stored carbs into the muscle) Hghpro nice extra growth hormone release(make sure to take this 30-45 minutes after the last mea, and the last meal needs to be protein or protein and fat only(I mean like a little carbs wont hurt, but it has been shown carbs can disrupt growth hormone effects before bed and I feel HGhpro works much better when I take my last meal with no carbs, and of course testopro which has human studies behind it, the same exact dose of the studies as what is in testopro , that raised free testosterone over 98 %.

where do you live? are you on face book?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
December 8th 2010 Hamstrings

Lying leg curl(+3) 100lbs=10x's
Lying leg curl 130lbs=6x's
seated leg curl
150lbs=15x's(easy)
Deadlifts 315=12x's (failed on 13 got it halfway up) (then I got told my the gyms personal trainer to tone the yelling down)(I Understand though it is a "commercial gym) as like on rep 10-11-12 I yelled really loud because I was just in the moment.

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, one capsule pre-workout, one capsule 20 minutes before post workout meal, and one capsule with the meal after the post workout meal

December 9th 2010
cardio 30 minutes ,pretty hard cardio, heavy breathing and sweating (jog 20 minutes, and elliptical 10 minutes)

Supplements
Testopro-recommended dosing(4 caps per day)
Glycobol one in the morning, forgot to take others I still may take another one with a 50 plus carb meal.

Good workout....and the whole no screaming thing is all dependent on how much weight your pushing. The minute you hit stupid high numbers they dont tell you anything...they ask you politely in the hopes you dont get angry at them lol.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

LOL good stuff. I wonder if she would have got wet over some big knarly toe nails that would be really kinky.

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
awesome. I think you will be impressed with the Body Transformation Stack, I had some nice results on it.

Glycobol alone helps a lot with helping the insulin shuttle into the muscle causing more glycogen storage(fancy name for stored carbs into the muscle) Hghpro nice extra growth hormone release(make sure to take this 30-45 minutes after the last mea, and the last meal needs to be protein or protein and fat only(I mean like a little carbs wont hurt, but it has been shown carbs can disrupt growth hormone effects before bed and I feel HGhpro works much better when I take my last meal with no carbs, and of course testopro which has human studies behind it, the same exact dose of the studies as what is in testopro , that raised free testosterone over 98 %.

where do you live? are you on face book?
Thanks, John! Looking forward to this stack. I don't eat carbs at night, so taking the HGH Pro should work great. I'm in Jackson, TN. I have a facebook, but I haven't logged into in a year or so.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Some serious weight with dead's!
Always been strong on them since day one.

Thanks, John! Looking forward to this stack. I don't eat carbs at night, so taking the HGH Pro should work great. I'm in Jackson, TN. I have a facebook, but I haven't logged into in a year or so.
I love Golds Gym in Jackson. I may have even seen you there around Nov9th last time I wernt. Where in Jackson do you workout?

All hail John, great knowledge here...I'm in! :bow28:
Glad I am teaching what I have learned from others that taught me.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
December 10th 2010 Shoulders, chest

seated dumbbell press 50lbs=10x's, 50lbs=10x's well see how it feels tomorrow

*for those who are new I ve been stuggling with shoulder challenges for many months and testing if I can do these so it will probably be a slow and steady progress until it fully heals.

Triceps
rope push-downs(separating them at the bottom and pausing for a moment)
tricep extensions 85lbs=9x's
overhead rope extensions (keeping them seperate at all times) 120lbs=10-12x's
left arm pushdown(D handle)/pushdown(rope)/ overhead extension(d-handle) (supersetted)
40lbs=10/6/5

Supplements:

LJ57

LJ57

Awards
  • Established
I love Golds Gym in Jackson. I may have even seen you there around Nov9th last time I wernt. Where in Jackson do you workout?

Golds is a great gym. I have a setup in the garage, so I haven't had gym membership in a long time.

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
December 10th 2010 Shoulders, chest

seated dumbbell press 50lbs=10x's, 50lbs=10x's well see how it feels tomorrow

*for those who are new I ve been stuggling with shoulder challenges for many months and testing if I can do these so it will probably be a slow and steady progress until it fully heals.

Triceps
rope push-downs(separating them at the bottom and pausing for a moment)
tricep extensions 85lbs=9x's
overhead rope extensions (keeping them seperate at all times) 120lbs=10-12x's
left arm pushdown(D handle)/pushdown(rope)/ overhead extension(d-handle) (supersetted)
40lbs=10/6/5

Supplements:
Overall how do you think the shoulder is coming along?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Overall how do you think the shoulder is coming along?
Ive been to a chiropractor twice now and will go two times next week. He is doing similar methods of ART therapy by breaking up adhesion's and scar tissue. My shoulder is not sore today after doing 50 lbs dumb bell presses so that is good. In my experience , I highly recommend chiropractors and of course regular physical therapy like external and internal rotations, if the issue is just staying there.

I am hoping by the new year year I can start lifting heavy weights for myself in the chest,shoulders, and other movements or at least certain movements like lateral raises. It will take some time for my tendons to adapt to get back where they were. That is why I am doing de-loads from now on to let the tendons get used to the weight and not kill it every single time, just at the smart times.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
December 11th 2010

30 minutes cardio elliptical broke a mild sweat, somedays if I want a better high I increase the intensity, today just enough to boost mood a bit and feel better and of course get the health benefits.

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal
Hghpro- four capsules before bed

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
December 11th 2010

30 minutes cardio elliptical broke a mild sweat, somedays if I want a better high I increase the intensity, today just enough to boost mood a bit and feel better and of course get the health benefits.

Supplements:
Hghpro- four capsules before bed

Good work. Some form of cardio shouldnt ever be left out of any routine. Even PL routines.

Keep it up buddy.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 13th 2010 Back , traps

nautilus pullover machine 110lbs=12x's
V bar pulldown 180lbs=7x's
shoulder width grip d handle bar pulldown 180lbs=10x's

Left arm only dumb bell row 60lbs=12x's
undergrip barbell rows 185lbs=12x's, 225lbs=8x's ( no straps, I can hold it beter undergrip than over grip it seems)
Nautilus compound row 200lbs=10x's

Barbell shrugs
315=10x's(no straps)
405lbs=10x's (straps)

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, 20 mins pre working, 20 minutes before postworkout meal, and another one twenty minutes before a meal.(all containing 50 grams carbs or more)
Maniac- one scoop twenty minutes pre workout

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 13th 2010 Back , traps

nautilus pullover machine 110lbs=12x's
V bar pulldown 180lbs=7x's
shoulder width grip d handle bar pulldown 180lbs=10x's

Left arm only dumb bell row 60lbs=12x's
undergrip barbell rows 185lbs=12x's, 225lbs=8x's ( no straps, I can hold it beter undergrip than over grip it seems)
Nautilus compound row 200lbs=10x's

Barbell shrugs
315=10x's(no straps)
405lbs=10x's (straps)

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, 20 mins pre working, 20 minutes before postworkout meal, and another one twenty minutes before a meal.(all containing 50 grams carbs or more)
Nice workout John.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
LJ57 Im coming to Jackson with my brother this week for xmas shopping. I dont know if I have time to train , i was thinking of going to golds gym and or training with yourself. What does your split look like this week? Maybe we can catch a workout together if not no worries . I come to Jackson usually at least every couple months

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 14th 2010 Chest, Biceps, forearms

Nautilus pec dec(pre-exhaust) 120lbs=10x's
Incline smith(35-40 degrees) 185lbs=10x's
nautilus pec dec 140lbs=4x's

bideps
nautilus preacher curl 130lbs=12x's
standing barbell curl 95lbs=8x's
reverse preacher curl(kind of a bicep and forearm movement) 65lbs=10x;s

forearms
behind the back wrist curls 75lbs=15x's
underhand dumbbell preacher curls 30lbs=12x's

Supplements:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dec 14th 2010 Chest, Biceps, forearms

Nautilus pec dec(pre-exhaust) 120lbs=10x's
Incline smith(35-40 degrees) 185lbs=10x's
nautilus pec dec 140lbs=4x's

bideps
nautilus preacher curl 130lbs=12x's
standing barbell curl 95lbs=8x's
reverse preacher curl(kind of a bicep and forearm movement) 65lbs=10x;s

forearms
behind the back wrist curls 75lbs=15x'sunderhand dumbbell preacher curls 30lbs=12x's

Supplements:
Great exercise I wish I could do them without pain.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 15th 2010 cardio 30 minutes, some interval heavy breathing/sweating hard cardio , abs

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, 2
Hghpro-4 capsules , finished them up

Dec 16th 2010 Calves, quads, hams

Seated calve raises 45+25=10x's, 45+45+5=10x's, 45+45+25+5=6-7x's
Standing calve raises 400lbs=10x's, 540lbs=9x's

wide stance squat (barefooted) 225lbs=8x's, 275lbs=4x's, 245lbs=7x's

strait leg dead lifts 225lbs=8x's, 275lbs=7x's, 225lbs=9x's

(and I didn't use any straps although my grip gave out with the 275 and even the 225 somewhat, I may use straps on the 275, generally though I only use straps on 315 plus, but I am working on grip so this may change)

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, 2
Hghpro-4 capsules , finished them up

Supplements:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Ive been to a chiropractor twice now and will go two times next week. He is doing similar methods of ART therapy by breaking up adhesion's and scar tissue. My shoulder is not sore today after doing 50 lbs dumb bell presses so that is good. In my experience , I highly recommend chiropractors and of course regular physical therapy like external and internal rotations, if the issue is just staying there.

I am hoping by the new year year I can start lifting heavy weights for myself in the chest,shoulders, and other movements or at least certain movements like lateral raises. It will take some time for my tendons to adapt to get back where they were. That is why I am doing de-loads from now on to let the tendons get used to the weight and not kill it every single time, just at the smart times.
I have been seeing chiro for mine for a couple years now. It's a good idea to see on several times a year anyway, as we need maintenance overhaul...:ponder:

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how did the squats feel?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have been seeing chiro for mine for a couple years now. It's a good idea to see on several times a year anyway, as we need maintenance overhaul...:ponder:
yeah it is good practice. I highly recommend it after Dorian yates recommended it

YouTube - Dorian Yates' Blood & Guts Trainer: Dorian's Tips - Bodybuilding.com

how did the squats feel?
Felt pretty good , the 225 felt good, the 275 lbs felt heavy. I plan on doing these every other week as hack and leg press really does work well for my quads.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 17th 2010 Shoulders, triceps

seated dumbbell press 50lbs=12x's, 50lbs=12x's (still testing if chiro is helping)

Triceps rope push downs 110lbs=12x's, 130lbs=8x's
Dips body weight=7x's, 45lbs +body weight=4, 45 lbs plus body weight=4x's
nautilus dip machine 250lbs=20x's

Supplements:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 18th 2010

Cardio 50 minutes comfortable pace on the elliptical.

Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal,

Dec 19th 2010

one mile leisure walk

Supplements:
Peform four capsules

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
*one of the reasons I am doing a bit more cardio is I am allowing myself some "holiday foods". I still have my eye on overall calories though and leaness

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
*one of the reasons I am doing a bit more cardio is I am allowing myself some "holiday foods". I still have my eye on overall calories though and leaness
Yah I do more because my weekend eating is a bit out of control. Oh well dieting starts right after Xmas.

punthra

punthra

Awards
  • Established
subbed...Sorry i missed this John! Workouts look like they have been going well for you.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dropping in to say hi :)
love your logs
I enjoy your logs your getting pretty strong coming back from that accident, nice-work

Yah I do more because my weekend eating is a bit out of control. Oh well dieting starts right after Xmas.
haha I did this last weekend at a party, nacho chips and cheese, orea double stuffed cookies, lean beef burgers, and some of the best chicken I ever tasted on the grill.

subbed...Sorry i missed this John! Workouts look like they have been going well for you.
Thanks for subbing. surely but slowly I could lift 55lbs =12x;s last week with basically not much pain in the shoulder, I think the chiro is helping, we will see.

December 20th 2010 Back, traps

Nautilus pullover 130lbs=10x's
shoulder width dhandle lat pulldown 180lbs=12x's
closegrip underhand grip pullup(bodyweight)=13x's

(T bar rows 6 (25's)=8x's (25's give a much better range of motion than 45's)
maxican row machine 4(25's)=5x's
cable row 160lbs=7x's

barbell shrug 315=15x's, 405=10x's

Supplements:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I enjoy your logs your getting pretty strong coming back from that accident, nice-work

haha I did this last weekend at a party, nacho chips and cheese, orea double stuffed cookies, lean beef burgers, and some of the best chicken I ever tasted on the grill.

Thanks for subbing. surely but slowly I could lift 55lbs =12x;s last week with basically not much pain in the shoulder, I think the chiro is helping, we will see.

December 20th 2010 Back, traps

Nautilus pullover 130lbs=10x's
shoulder width dhandle lat pulldown 180lbs=12x's
closegrip underhand grip pullup(bodyweight)=13x's

(T bar rows 6 (25's)=8x's (25's give a much better range of motion than 45's)
maxican row machine 4(25's)=5x's
cable row 160lbs=7x's

barbell shrug 315=15x's, 405=10x's

Supplements:
Again nice numbers on those shrugs John.:)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 21st 2010 Chest, biceps, forearms

Incline dumbbell press 60lbs=10x's, 70lbs=10x's
Decline barbell 225lbs=7x's
Nautilus pec dec 130lbs=7x's

Nautilus biceps preacher machine 120lbs=10, 130lbs=10x's
one arm dumbbell hammer curl 30lbs=10x's
cable curl 110lbs=12x's

Overhand dumbbell wrist curl(on preacher bench) 20lbs=10x;s
Underhand(reverse) dumbbell wrist curl(on preacher bench) 30lbs=12x's

Supplements:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It makes sense even if there is no particular injury ... seeing that we put our body through the grinder....:happysad:
I plan on going once a week for chiro care

John is that avatar recent? You looked ripped bro.:)

yes November 13th 2010 I paid for a photoshoot. Not ripped on the pic but lean. I am staying lean from now on while being a competitive bodybuilder. 20lbs over contest weight.

That is would I would have looked on show day but I did not feel I was ripped enough so i withdrew. There is some really good competition esp at that show, it was the best of the best in the NGA as they were the international championships

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on going once a week for chiro care

yes November 13th 2010 I paid for a photoshoot. Not ripped on the pic but lean. I am staying lean from now on while being a competitive bodybuilder. 20lbs over contest weight.

That is would I would have looked on show day but I did not feel I was ripped enough so i withdrew. There is some really good competition esp at that show, it was the best of the best in the NGA as they were the international championships
4 or 5 more lbs and you would have been ok I think. Super ripped might have you losing a bit more but like I said you're potential is very good. Next time conditioning first not matter the cost.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
4 or 5 more lbs and you would have been ok I think. Super ripped might have you losing a bit more but like I said you're potential is very good. Next time conditioning first not matter the cost.
agreed completely Doug

Dec 22nd 2010

30 minutes cardio, abs, 5-6 sets

Supplements:
Perform four capsules

Dec 23nd 2010 Calves, hams ,quads

Calves
Seated calve raises (barefooted) 45+25=10x's, 45+45+5=10x's
standing calve raises 400lbs=10x's, 540lbs=10x;s, 400lbs=10x's

Hamstrings
Seated leg curl 150lbs=10x's
lying leg curl(+3) 100lbs=10x's
lying leg curl 150lbs=4x's
Glute -ham raises =10x's

Quadiceps
Leg extensions(bodymasters machine) 150lbs=10x's
Leg press(wide stance) 4 plates per side=12x's
hack squat (closer-upper stance) 315 or 3 plates per side=9x's

Supplements:

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dec 24th 2010 shoulders, triceps

*had to go to another gym, mine was closed

seated dumb bell press 55lbs=12x's, 55lbs=12x's (no real pain -so good sign, Ill up it to 60 lbs next time, and keep seeing how it feels ,after my week deload coming up)

triceps
pushdown rope 120lbs=10x's
dips +25=8x's, +25lbs=8x's
behind the head dumbbell extensions 65lbs=8x's

Supplements:

Dec 25th 2010

Supplements:
Perform four capsules
Motivate-three capsules upon awaking

December 26th 2010
Supplements:
Glycobol One capsule 20 minutes before first meal, 20 mins pre -another higher carb-low fat meal

*This coming week I am doing a deload week and getting in cardio, then by Gods grace I trust I can start upping my poundage

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff John. Hope you had a great Christmas.
Thank you Don. Btw nice job on the new member names of members of AI Sports Nutrition you did for us.

Dec 27th 2010--back, traps(De-load week, light workouts like maybe 50-60 % )

Pulldown(shoulder width d-handle)
120lbs=12x's, 120lbs=12x's

one arm dumbbell row
40lbs=10x;s, 40lbs=10x's
cable row 100lbs=12x's

smith behind the back shrugs
185lbs=10x's

one arm cable row
30lbs=10x's

Supplements:

Dec 28th 2010 cardio, abs

cardio 30 minutes-hard interval cardio-super breather felt great to run hard-got up to 9.0 for a minute, I dont do this all the time though. I wanted to push myself a bit

abs upper and lower ab exercises 6 sets -3 of upper, 3 of lower

Supplements:

DreamWeaver

DreamWeaver

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My deload week is next week and I decided to take this week off like I said. Everything is timing.