AG's Trenbolone Blast

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 55: Woke up at 209lbs today and took the day as a rest day. Not too much to mention since I didn’t workout today. Arms lately have been measuring at 18in (started at 16.75-17) and calves have been around 15-15.25 (started at 14.5)

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dude, looks like youre having a fuking epic run. Looking to the future, do you think youll try ace? Ive always felt tren is very similiar in fundamental effects as superdrol, have you run sdrol?

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Dude, looks like youre having a fuking epic run. Looking to the future, do you think youll try ace? Ive always felt tren is very similiar in fundamental effects as superdrol, have you run sdrol?
Definitely will try acetate eventually, but will probably stick to the longer esters for now. Haven’t tried real superdrol; only tried that underdosed/bunk “superdrol” from predator haha.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 56: Weighed in at 207lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315lbs for 6 on flat bench, but my shoulders were just feeling awful and I felt weaker overall today.

ohiostate2827

ohiostate2827

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Day 56: Weighed in at 207lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Worked up to a set of 315lbs for 6 on flat bench, but my shoulders were just feeling awful and I felt weaker overall today.
Are you really dry?.. if so may want to not go heavy.. just higher reps.. get the pump

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Are you really dry?.. if so may want to not go heavy.. just higher reps.. get the pump
I wouldn’t say that I’m dry at the moment. I think my shoulder is just irritated from the 375 bench single on Friday. I noticed right after that my labrum was acting up, along with the rest of my shoulder as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 57: Woke up at 207lbs today and trained back/bis/traps. Workout today was alright, wasn’t the best. Just wasn’t too amped up today and my body was still feeling kind of achey and weak’ish. Rest day tomorrow since it’s thanksgiving, so hopefully Friday will feel better. The past two injections I took 1mg arimidex per day instead of 0.5mg to experiment, which might by the cause of my aches and less energy, so I might pin a bit more sustanon tomorrow to hopefully replenish the estrogen that I crashed from the last time.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 58: Woke up at 207lbs and took today as a rest day.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 59: Woke up at 209lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Hit two small slingshot prs on flat bench, one was 315x13 and the other was 365x4. Tried for 385x1 raw but failed. Dropped down to 315 amrap raw, but unfortunately I strained my pec about 5 reps in and had to have the spotter pull it off me. Luckily, the strain doesn’t seem to be too bad this time, but I’ll definitely need some time off from push movements and will have to stick to lighter stuff and likely avoid flat barbell movements for a while. I’m just hoping that it will recover quickly; pec strains aren’t uncommon to me at all at this point, this being probably my 12th or 13th time experiencing them.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 59: Woke up at 209lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Hit two small slingshot prs on flat bench, one was 315x13 and the other was 365x4. Tried for 385x1 raw but failed. Dropped down to 315 amrap raw, but unfortunately I strained my pec about 5 reps in and had to have the spotter pull it off me. Luckily, the strain doesn’t seem to be too bad this time, but I’ll definitely need some time off from push movements and will have to stick to lighter stuff and likely avoid flat barbell movements for a while. I’m just hoping that it will recover quickly; pec strains aren’t uncommon to me at all at this point, this being probably my 12th or 13th time experiencing them.
I’m very sorry to hear this. You train in a very hardcore style that, from my experience, tends to only last for guys who are natty and in their early 20s, like kids in the IPF. For guys with some years under their belts and/or pushing PEDs, going 10/10 testing type training almost weekly is just brutal on the body. I am pretty calculated about pushing for new 1 rep PRs and instead try to raise 4-8 rep ones, almost always leaving a single shitty grinder rep in the tank, and this raises my 1 rep over time when I do test it. I probably test my max bench single 3-5 times in a year, tops.

At least you got some badass PRs this cycle and have gained over 20lbs! Heal up and focus on what you can do safely to finish strong.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m very sorry to hear this. You train in a very hardcore style that, from my experience, tends to only last for guys who are natty and in their early 20s, like kids in the IPF. For guys with some years under their belts and/or pushing PEDs, going 10/10 testing type training almost weekly is just brutal on the body. I am pretty calculated about pushing for new 1 rep PRs and instead try to raise 4-8 rep ones, almost always leaving a single shitty grinder rep in the tank, and this raises my 1 rep over time when I do test it. I probably test my max bench single 3-5 times in a year, tops.

At least you got some badass PRs this cycle and have gained over 20lbs! Heal up and focus on what you can do safely to finish strong.
Yup, luckily this strain seems to be more on the mild side, but I’ll still have to go lighter coming back from it to play it safe

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You running any gh, peptides? Maybe those could help with nagging injuries.
Mk677, but I’m doubting the legitimacy of it. I’ve considered bpc157 and tb500 on and off. Definitely curious on people’s experience with bpc157.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
If I cranked out big volume sets with heavy weight then tried a 1rm my rotator cuff would take a giant **** on my chest. If you are insistent on maxing every week I’d suggest changing the bar or angle of press (incline/decline/flat), or do some pin press or floor press. High reps and 1rm in the same session tend to be counterproductive (IMO). I’ve found changing bars to be the best method, as Hyde said, you can get away with that style in younger years but it starts taking a toll with us antique MF’ers lol. Just my 2 cents, and I know it ain’t worth much. But overall looks like you’re having a good cycle!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Flat bench press is extremely hard on my shoulders and wrists, i always have some kind of discomfort.

That is why i like standing ohp. Such a clean exercise, absolutely no issues and i can go balls to the walls without injuring myself. It is my primary pressing exercise, i dont do flat bench at all, just close grip higher reps for triceps (cant go heavy because it still bothers my wrists and shoulders, flat bench simply doesnt agree with my body).

Standing ohp and upright rows (wide grip, slightly bet forward) i love this combo.

i like seated dumbell press too however my gym only goes up to 60lb dumbbells lol terrible so i dont even bother.

I would happily do away with flat bench completely if i could find a compound exercise that similarly engaged my triceps (my poverty gym doesnt have incline bench either 😆). Press, chinups and deadlifts are my staples.

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If I cranked out big volume sets with heavy weight then tried a 1rm my rotator cuff would take a giant **** on my chest. If you are insistent on maxing every week I’d suggest changing the bar or angle of press (incline/decline/flat), or do some pin press or floor press. High reps and 1rm in the same session tend to be counterproductive (IMO). I’ve found changing bars to be the best method, as Hyde said, you can get away with that style in younger years but it starts taking a toll with us antique MF’ers lol. Just my 2 cents, and I know it ain’t worth much. But overall looks like you’re having a good cycle!
Definitely agree with you and Hyde; I’m not the brightest when it comes to limiting myself on heavy chest days. It’s an issue I need to address, because even at my young age, it still is taking a tole on me haha. Appreciate the advice from both of you.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Definitely agree with you and Hyde; I’m not the brightest when it comes to limiting myself on heavy chest days. It’s an issue I need to address, because even at my young age, it still is taking a tole on me haha. Appreciate the advice from both of you.
Just looking out. It’s a mental thing, cuz let’s be honest, who doesn’t love hoisting maximal loads off their chest (no homo?) . It’s a great rush and pump, But variation is a crucial element for recovery and strengthening the smaller muscles and tendons that stabilize. It gets you stronger without a doubt.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mk677, but I’m doubting the legitimacy of it. I’ve considered bpc157 and tb500 on and off. Definitely curious on people’s experience with bpc157.
Sorry to hear about your injuries, but you’ve made awesome progress on this cycle.
BPC 157 is definitely worth a shot. I’ve used it to help speed the healing with a couple shoulder injuries and forearm injury, and it works great. I’m older and still love to workout heavy, but unfortunately that extra drive can lead to injuries, and we all hate setbacks. So BPC 157 has become an absolute necessity at times. Never tried tb 500, but I hear it works from everyone I’ve talked with that’s tried it.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 60: Weighed in at 209lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a shorter workout than what I would typically have due to my schedule being messed up, but still had a really good workout and great pump. Past two weeks or so I’ve been getting a lot more achey throughout my sets, mainly in my shoulders.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sorry to hear about your injuries, but you’ve made awesome progress on this cycle.
BPC 157 is definitely worth a shot. I’ve used it to help speed the healing with a couple shoulder injuries and forearm injury, and it works great. I’m older and still love to workout heavy, but unfortunately that extra drive can lead to injuries, and we all hate setbacks. So BPC 157 has become an absolute necessity at times. Never tried tb 500, but I hear it works from everyone I’ve talked with that’s tried it.
BPC and TB500 are worth every expensive penny in my limited experience

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
BPC and TB500 are worth every expensive penny in my limited experience
You think bpc157 would be worth investing in for me? I’ve always thought of trying it, and now would be a great time to help with my pec strain and maybe even just help strengthen the tendons near that area as well. How long does it take to see results with it?

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You think bpc157 would be worth investing in for me? I’ve always thought of trying it, and now would be a great time to help with my pec strain and maybe even just help strengthen the tendons near that area as well. How long does it take to see results with it?
I would definitely try it bro. Everyone I’ve ever recommended bpc 157 to, that tried it, liked it, and it helped speed their healing . My wife has MS, which at times she has excruciating flare ups, and it even helps her to get through that.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would definitely try it bro. Everyone I’ve ever recommended bpc 157 to, that tried it, liked it, and it helped speed their healing . My wife has MS, which at times she has excruciating flare ups, and it even helps her to get through that.
Multiple pro and amateur strongmen and women have personally recommended it to me when my bicep blew. I was extremely pleased with the recovery. A shot once or twice a day subq around the pec insert is a great way to speed things up.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Appreciate both of you guys for the bpc advice. I might order some soon and give it a try. Which places did you guys get yours from? Or which places would you recommend.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 61: Weighed in at 210lbs this morning (+24lbs since start) and trained legs today. Workout wasn’t too long today because I got called into work last second and the back pumps were literally too painful for me to be able to finish my 3x5 with 315 on squats.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 62: Weighed in at 210lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Nothing much to note on today since it was a rest day lol.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 63: Weighed in at 213.5lbs this morning (+27.5lbs from start) and trained back/bis/traps. Workout was really good today; strength seemed higher initially, but was limited towards the end due to the pumps being crippling lol. Literally felt like my wrists were going to break towards the end because there was so much blood flowing through my forearms.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sorry if it has been answered...but is your cardio affected?
Haven’t really been doing much cardio, but I definitely get out of breath a lot easier. I sometimes find myself needing 5-10 minute breaks after some of my sets on heavier leg and back days.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Haven’t really been doing much cardio, but I definitely get out of breath a lot easier. I sometimes find myself needing 5-10 minute breaks after some of my sets on heavier leg and back days.
Yeah that is one of the biggest concerns i have with running tren, since i do some grappling and boxing (completely amateur stuff but still i dont wanna be the guy who gets destroyed lol)

some people describe almost like a "golfball" in their throat, obstructive feeling, gasping for air,

It must be doing some kind of vasoconstriction in the lungs since it causes inflammatory response in the body. I cant see how it could raise blood pressure other than vasoconstriction since it doesnt cause water retention.

vinn1059

Awards
Yeah that is one of the biggest concerns i have with running tren, since i do some grappling and boxing (completely amateur stuff but still i dont wanna be the guy who gets destroyed lol)

some people describe almost like a "golfball" in their throat, obstructive feeling, gasping for air,

It must be doing some kind of vasoconstriction in the lungs since it causes inflammatory response in the body. I cant see how it could raise blood pressure other than vasoconstriction since it doesnt cause water retention.
Alot of people have success with gw501516 myself included. Using 20mg eod injectable from swisschems while doing 250 test c and 400 tren e. Cardio for days while cutting and all while gaining strength! So far only side for me is higher blood pressure. Loving the progress OP someday I'll bulk with tren as well!

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yea, it would definitely make boxing harder for me at least. Could affect you differently though.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Alot of people have success with gw501516 myself included. Using 20mg eod injectable from swisschems while doing 250 test c and 400 tren e. Cardio for days while cutting and all while gaining strength! So far only side for me is higher blood pressure. Loving the progress OP someday I'll bulk with tren as well!
It’s definitely nice for bulking, but it’s hard to keep the calories high enough for me personally haha

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 64: Weighed in at 211.5lbs this morning and trained legs. Worked up to a set of 315x4 on squats and then did drop sets of 225 and 135 amrap. Squats have been a pain in the ass lately; I’ve been finding it to be hard to keep my heels planted, which has never been an issue for me in the past. It might be due to loss of mobility from the size or something. Pumps were really good in the quads today as well.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 65: Weighed in at 212lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts for the first time in the past week since I injured my left pec. Avoided flat barbell and just did mainly incline barbell. Hit a small pr of 225x20 on incline, keeping in mind that the form wasn’t the best and the rom wasn’t full, but still a pr nonetheless. Had a few people thy hadn’t seen me in the past few weeks pointing out that I was noticeably bigger as well. Left pec still wasn’t feeling 100% normal, so I avoided doing too much volume on chest and rather put a bit more emphasis on my delts today towards the end.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yea, it would definitely make boxing harder for me at least. Could affect you differently though.
Well i am going to start with 140 a week of ace, and if i find it tolerable, may increase to 210 (from 20 to 30mg per day) for the last 2-3 weeks. Only intend to run it for 5 weeks, as a finisher, that is all i got hahaha.

The rest of the cycle will be test and mk677. I also have all kinds of ideas of throwing in another anabolic for the first 7 weeks before tren rather than just keeping test high (500-600mg, would rather split that between test and another anabolic).

Npp is tempting but i dont want to run 12 weeks of nandrolones and derivatives because of effects on blood vessels. So something milder, primo maybe, but it is expensive and questionable when it comes to being legit, will see.

Anyway, will start a thread when time comes.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 66: Weighed in at 210lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Had a pretty good workout overall. Strength on back lately doesn’t seem much different. Was sweating a lot today, which made it uncomfortable af.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 67: Woke up at 212lbs this morning and trained legs today. Had an alright workout; strength on legs hasn’t really been anything too impressive lately. Was sweating a **** ton today and just in general these past few workouts, which makes it very uncomfortable having a drenched shirt clinging onto my body. Have even been considering bringing an extra shirt or two with me as someone else mentioned lmfao. Have had family members commenting that my arms and body are just getting too big lately.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have head tren is not often ran a full 16 or 20 week cycle, but is the 12 weeks a bit short for the test unless its a first cycle? Also is that 200 a week or 200 test twice a week for a total of 400mg test.

Is the caber just in case or do you get those issues from Nandralone based gear?

Looks good. If i read right you are repping what your max on the bench once was.

Really interested in tren but only on my second cycle. I heard one cycle that was 100mg test a week and 600 tren e.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I have head tren is not often ran a full 16 or 20 week cycle, but is the 12 weeks a bit short for the test unless its a first cycle? Also is that 200 a week or 200 test twice a week for a total of 400mg test.

Is the caber just in case or do you get those issues from Nandralone based gear?

Looks good. If i read right you are repping what your max on the bench once was.

Really interested in tren but only on my second cycle. I heard one cycle that was 100mg test a week and 600 tren e.
It’s 200mg total of sustanon per week. The caber is to help prevent the prolactin from becoming an issue. And yea, I was maxing 315lbs on bench at the start of the cycle.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
The problem with prolactin is thwt with ever so slightly elevated estro it causes nasty gyno flare ups. And lowering estro too much is counterproductive for growth, especially with tren in the mix which seems to work well in high estrogen environment.

Mk677 gave me a flare up and now i have a lump which is not going away, was on hcg only at the time. Now i am on clomid and it is starting to flare up again, just from mk. So imho mix of prolwctin and a little bit of estro is way worse for gyno than high estro since i can run 500mg test without ai without any gyno issues.

I am thinking of nolvadex for my next cycle, i hate the fact that it lowers igf 1 but i guess it is a lesser evil when compared to AI's as it at least doesnt have a negative impact on cholesterol (and ai's lower igf 1 too anyway).

I want higher estro since it will be a growth cycle and i want the tren to shine in a high estro environment, alongside test and mk677.

vinn1059

Awards
The problem with prolactin is thwt with ever so slightly elevated estro it causes nasty gyno flare ups. And lowering estro too much is counterproductive for growth, especially with tren in the mix which seems to work well in high estrogen environment.

Mk677 gave me a flare up and now i have a lump which is not going away, was on hcg only at the time. Now i am on clomid and it is starting to flare up again, just from mk. So imho mix of prolwctin and a little bit of estro is way worse for gyno than high estro since i can run 500mg test without ai without any gyno issues.

I am thinking of nolvadex for my next cycle, i hate the fact that it lowers igf 1 but i guess it is a lesser evil when compared to AI's as it at least doesnt have a negative impact on cholesterol (and ai's lower igf 1 too anyway).

I want higher estro since it will be a growth cycle and i want the tren to shine in a high estro environment, alongside test and mk677.
Look into raloxifene man way better than nolvadex and it will help reverse any lingering gyno effects. i can run 400test 350deca and currently 200test 400tren with no ai at all but i have to use caber. Im on trt and even have to dose .25mg caber weekly for high prolactin. Everybody is different and my original doc didnt care so i went off script and expirimented before finding a new doc.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Look into raloxifene man way better than nolvadex and it will help reverse any lingering gyno effects. i can run 400test 350deca and currently 200test 400tren with no ai at all but i have to use caber. Im on trt and even have to dose .25mg caber weekly for high prolactin. Everybody is different and my original doc didnt care so i went off script and expirimented before finding a new doc.
I dont mind any elevations in estro or prolactin as long as i dont get flare ups.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Youre up just about 30lbs??! Lol, good sh1t. How much has your waist increased, if any?
Hovering around 210-213.5lbs, so up 24-27.5lbs. Waist has it’s good and bad days. I’d say it hasn’t gone up much, maybe an inch at most. I’d say bodyfat is up maybe 1-2% at most.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 68: Weighed in at 211lbs this morning and took today as a rest day. Not too much to note asides from a customer commenting on how “swole” I’ve gotten since he last saw me lmao.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This whole damn prolactin has to be one of the most confused things there is. I would probably just use deca if i did not have to worry about that. Now i have been told since my estrogen runs low i probably could not see issues until i run 500 of test and tehn over 400 deca. I am thinking on a future cycle of trying 600mg deca see when i need prolactin. Now can you not use it and keep it and then use it if need be? Are tehre signs you look for? I was told with arimidex to up it to the 1mg 3x a week instead of .5mg 3x a week if my nipples get really sensative.

Also with gyno. I get what it is and how it might look. question is that if its a lump is it like breast cancer? Also does it go away when you discontinue the drug causing it?

If i am hearing things right, test, eq, couple orals are pretty much the only things i can take that dont raise prolactin