AG's Trenbolone Blast

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hey AM, this will be my cycle log for my tren enanthate blast, as promised weeks ago. This will be my first time taking tren, so I'm definitely excited to see how I respond. My goals for this cycle/blast are to lean bulk, with my calories starting at around 4k and slowly working up as needed. My training style will be push/pull/legs 6x a week.

Current stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 186lbs
Arms: 16.75-17in
Calves: 14.5in :(
Bodyfat: 10% estimated
Bench: 315x1
Squat: 385x1
Deadlift: 455x1

Cycle layout:
Weeks 1-4: Dianabol 20mg per day
Weeks 1-12: Sustanon 200mg per week (split Mon/Thurs)
Weeks 1-12: Trenbolone enanthate 400mg per week (split Mon/Thurs)
Also will be using .5mg arimidex Mon/Thurs and .25mg caber Mon/Thurs

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
After stats:
Height: 6'1
Weight: 210lbs
Arms: 18-18.25in
Calves: 15.25in
Bodyfat: 11% estimated
Bench: 375lbs (Hit this pr about 7 weeks into cycle and got injured a week later. Definitely could've hit 385+ had I not gotten injured)
Squat: 425lbs
Deadlift: 455lbs (no change in pr, mainly due to not training deadlifts frequently)

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@MarkoK87 @mixedup @Renew1 @Chados @Matthersby @xR1pp3Rx @Old Witch @Smont @DemntedCowboy @hairygrandpa @ItalOne @Whisky @Hyde @ChocolateClen @Alchemist11 @jrock645 @ELROCK @Codybenz @Mathb33 @Sheriff Morri @CroLifter @jrock645 @TMloc
@swimfan65

Last edited:
AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 1: Woke up at 189lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps at the gym. I decided to take all 20mg of my daily dianabol preworkout, but it didn’t seem to have much effect, which isn’t surprising since it’s day 1 lol. My workout today was nothing too crazy, but it definitely wasn’t bad either. I noticed a lot of cramping in my calves while doing lat pulldowns, which doesn’t typically happen; maybe the dianabol caused this. Strength and everything was normal today, maybe even a bit below normal due to my calories being lower the past week or so.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ill be following very closely. I’m very curious about Tren and it’s not everyday there’s a live log on AM especially from someone I respect. Rock it man

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ill be following very closely. I’m very curious about Tren and it’s not everyday there’s a live log on AM especially from someone I respect. Rock it man
Really appreciate that man, thanks for joining!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
In! But I have to ask...

Have you considered starting with less tren? Like 300mg? Alchemist11 got great results recently on here with more test and only 160mg tren hex (which has even more ester weight). And Mike Arnold has said numerous times in podcasts that you can grow on a lot less tren than people think - guys get told 350mg is the minimum, but that just isn’t the case - 200mg will get great gains for a noob to it and be easier on sides.

Either way, excited for you!

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
From personal experience, I agree totally with this. Too much Tren, especially Tren E, can go very badly...for some, me being one of those..lol

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
In! But I have to ask...

Have you considered starting with less tren? Like 300mg? Alchemist11 got great results recently on here with more test and only 160mg tren hex (which has even more ester weight). And Mike Arnold has said numerous times in podcasts that you can grow on a lot less tren than people think - guys get told 350mg is the minimum, but that just isn’t the case - 200mg will get great gains for a noob to it and be easier on sides.

Either way, excited for you!
Yea I definitely considered it, I even posted a thread asking for opinions on dosages haha. In the end, I decided I’d try 400 and run lower test and dbol to let the tren shine. I can always drop the dose a bit if I feel that it’s too much. Appreciate the feedback man.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The problem with Tren E is that once you learned you over shot the mark...you gotta ride that bad boy out for a week. Been there with 600..worst week of my life for sure. Doesn't happen with everyone, definitely not, probably very few, but if you're one of the lucky ones...oh boy. I mean like psych ward stuff...no lie..Im not too tough to admit it. Fetal position crying like baby..barely in touch with reality. Tren A...loved it at 600 a week..Oral Tren..loved it at 750mcgs ED. Something about E just kicks my ass.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
The problem with Tren E is that once you learned you over shot the mark...you gotta ride that bad boy out for a week. Been there with 600..worst week of my life for sure. Doesn't happen with everyone, definitely not, probably very few, but if you're one of the lucky ones...oh boy. I mean like psych ward stuff...no lie..Im not too tough to admit it. Fetal position crying like baby..barely in touch with reality. Tren A...loved it at 600 a week..Oral Tren..loved it at 750mcgs ED. Something about E just kicks my ass.
How many times per week were you pinning enanthate? And how many times per week with acetate? Also, how much test did you run each time? I went lower test and pinning 2x a week to hopefully help mitigate sides.

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Tren A was 150 EOD and 250 Test E Twice a week.

The other cycle..the one that screwed me up was...

Tren E 300 Twice a week and Test E 250 Twice a week.

Not sure why it happened...but it did. Sides on the E were sweating, BP, severe insomnia...awake for 5 or 6 days, constant erection, and severe psychological sides..borderline psychosis. I wasnt on any other meds or AAS...and have never had any kind of reaction to AAS in 20 years. That was my first Tren run.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Not sure why it happened...but it did. Sides on the E were sweating, BP, severe insomnia...awake for 5 or 6 days, constant erection, and severe psychological sides..borderline psychosis. I wasnt on any other meds or AAS...and have never had any kind of reaction to AAS in 20 years. That was my first Tren run.
That’s odd haha

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In! I have some ace from a very reputable lab however i have some apprehension about it.
I mean, i would try it and since it is ace i could stop and sides should diminish pretty quickly, but this is what i have problem with:

Anyway, interested in seeing what kind of results you achieve. 400mg? Is this your first time running tren?

edit: i am a dumbsss, i see you mentioned it is your first time with tren.
Seems kinda high dose for first time, no? Usually 200mg is recommended for first try. If sides hit, and you have E, oh man...

also, 12 weeks seems a long time with tren. Dont take this as hating, i just think that tren is too toxic to be run that long.

Previously when i considered it i planned on doing 20mg of ace ed,bumping up to 25mg ed if it is tolerable. Last 4-5 weeks of the cycle.

and i would personally eat low fat to take advantage of tren's repartitioning effects. It inhibits de novo lipogenesis (lipogenesis from carbs) so if you minimize fat intake you should recomp like crazy.
I recomp nicely if i minimize fat intake even on test.

Last edited:
Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

How long after stopping the tren e did it take you to shake the worse of the sides? Especially the insomnia? Did/do you take any meds or supps to help?

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
About 5 days. Tried Ambien and another day some benzos to no avail...like throwing sand on the beach.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
About 5 days. Tried Ambien and another day some benzos to no avail...like throwing sand on the beach.
Can you describe more thoroughly what did you feel? Was it like anxiety and panic attacks or were you amped up and aggressive?

because my experience with masteron was weird. At 400mg per week, at first (first week) i experienced irritability and insane aggression and strength gains, first time in my life i was pressing 200lbs for reps standing.
But then, about a week later, i started experiencing these out of the blue panic attacks. I was feeling terrible, i felt as if i was in imminent danger, racing around the house feeling like something very bad is about to happen to me. Couldnt stay still and heart rate would randomly go up to 120+ and i hyperventilated.

My prolactin also shot up to 50% over the top of reference range so idk...maybe it wasnt masteron hahahah

It was supposed to be Mast E but i couldnt keep it in the solution at 200mg/ml with 2/20 benzyl alcohol and benzoate.

first thing that came to my mind was that there is some kind of stimulant in the powder also. Some people over here suggested that there might even be small amount of tren in the raws. Wanted to send the powder for testing, but it is expensive and since it is a very small amount, cheaper to just not use it again.

Last edited:

swimfan65

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ive described this experience in numerous other threads over the years. Complete and utter irrational paranoia, they are coming to get me!!! Which would turn to suicidal and homicidal ideation. Crying profusely because I thought my life was ending. Then add in days of not sleeping only making things worse...becoming completely irrational. My girl had to take time off of work to babysit me to keep me in the house so I didnt kill myself or someone else. Really really really bad. My ass got fried...lesson learned..the hardest way you can I guess.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ive described this experience in numerous other threads over the years. Complete and utter irrational paranoia, they are coming to get me!!! Which would turn to suicidal and homicidal ideation. Crying profusely because I thought my life was ending. Then add in days of not sleeping only making things worse...becoming completely irrational. My girl had to take time off of work to babysit me to keep me in the house so I didnt kill myself or someone else. Really really really bad. My ass got fried...lesson learned..the hardest way you can I guess.
Damn man! I remember being on a tram (was on my way to donate blood actually and on 400mg of mast per week) and suddenly thinking that all the women want to kill me. One lady looked at me and it was enough, i felt threatened.

And i really genuinely felt that way! Thought that i might need to take some action to prevent them from hurting me.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 2: Woke up at 186lbs this morning, which is the lightest I’ve probably been in a year lol. Obviously my goal is to bulk, so this bothered me, but my diet has been off the past week. Trained legs today and had a good workout overall. Strength is still about the same, which is to be expected this early in. Tomorrow will be a push day, so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s any difference then.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Day 2: Woke up at 186lbs this morning, which is the lightest I’ve probably been in a year lol. Obviously my goal is to bulk, so this bothered me, but my diet has been off the past week. Trained legs today and had a good workout overall. Strength is still about the same, which is to be expected this early in. Tomorrow will be a push day, so it’ll be interesting to see if there’s any difference then.
I’m late but thanks for the invite homie. I would up that dbol to 30mg and lower the tren a bit. Npp would have been a much better choice for a bulk but that’s ok. You should still get awesome strength and some descent size off that stack.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I’m late but thanks for the invite homie. I would up that dbol to 30mg and lower the tren a bit. Npp would have been a much better choice for a bulk but that’s ok. You should still get awesome strength and some descent size off that stack.
I only got enough dbol for 20mgs. Just wanted a mild kicker while the tren builds up. I agree, npp or deca definitely would’ve made more sense for a bulk, but I really wanted to give tren a go. I also think it’ll be a nice log for everyone to follow to see how lower test and moderately high tren will work for a bulk. Thanks for joining man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Sweet. I just switched to the same lifting style. Hitting everything twice and gonna change volume back n forth and focus on total pounds moved per workout

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I only got enough dbol for 20mgs. Just wanted a mild kicker while the tren builds up. I agree, npp or deca definitely would’ve made more sense for a bulk, but I really wanted to give tren a go. I also think it’ll be a nice log for everyone to follow to see how lower test and moderately high tren will work for a bulk. Thanks for joining man.
Ahh got it, it’s no biggie. 20 mg should still give you some strength. I’ll be running low Test and Tren as well. It’s the only part of my blast I’m worried about. Tren scares me!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ahh got it, it’s no biggie. 20 mg should still give you some strength. I’ll be running low Test and Tren as well. It’s the only part of my blast I’m worried about. Tren scares me!
Tbh i was on the fence and planned to try it in my next cycle (since i have it) and put up with sweats, insomnia and aggression but i just cant get over the brain stuff so i ditched the idea.

I will try stacking high dose of 11 ketotestosterone instead of tren with test e. That sh1t made me pissed at the world (actually snappy, unlike testpsterone) and jacked up my blood pressure, ears were ringing every night before i would go to sleep. Also, no libido boost but insane energy. I only ran it at a low-mid dose transdermally for 3 weeks so cant give it an honest review.
but i did gain strength in these 3 weeks, and some size in the deltoids.

Hmmm wondering whether i should try to conver transdermal to injectable hmmm...(raws are insanely expensive, substantially more than primo). But then it would have to be pinned at least once a day.

Last edited:
ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Tbh i was on the fence and planned to try it in my next cycle (since i have it) and put up with sweats, insomnia and aggression but i just cant get over the brain stuff so i ditched the idea.

I will try stacking high dose of 11 ketotestosterone instead of tren with test e. That sh1t made me pissed at the world (actually snappy, unlike testpsterone) and jacked up my blood pressure, ears were ringing every night before i would go to sleep. Also, no libido boost but insane energy. I only ran it at a low-mid dose transdermally for 3 weeks so cant give it an honest review.
but i did gain strength in these 3 weeks, and some size in the deltoids.

Hmmm wondering whether i should try to conver transdermal to injectable hmmm...(raws are insanely expensive, substantially more than primo). But then it would have to be pinned at least once a day.
In enjoyed transdermal 11 KT at 300mg a day and oral 11 oxo at 600-800mg. It gets really expensive!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
In enjoyed transdermal 11 KT at 300mg a day and oral 11 oxo at 600-800mg. It gets really expensive!
Yes it is an interesting compound. To me personally it seemed to stimulate cns more than testosterone and i was harder (obviously as it doesnt convert to estrogen).

However it made me shed, more than testosterone and more than even masteron, which is pretty crazy to me.

I expected to lose all my hair on masteron sonce transdermal 11kt made me shed. Nope, no hair loss on masteron (well at lewst no noticeable hair loss).

On 11 kt i would have dozens of hair strands in my hand while showering.

and i only ran it at 130mg a day, but applied a good portion to my testicles, so the conversion to 11 KDHT must have been high.

started having some lethargy towards day 20, dont know if it was suppression or low cortisol, however imo test base needs to be run.
If anything, a wet compound supplements the dry compound nicely in terms of tissue growth.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 3: Woke up at 189lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Initially my workout was kind of shitty because my pec tendon has been bothering me for weeks, along with my shoulders. Worked up to 315x1 on the flat bench, which moved slow but went up without assistance. My workout really began to feel better though once I went to incline dumbbells, working up to 110lbs for a set of 6. I’ll probably be scheduling a deep tissue massage soon to help with my pec pain; definitely open to any suggestions as well for relieving the tension and pain in my pec tendons.

chem.jr.

chem.jr.

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
In bc im intetested for sure as usually it would be test at 400-600 and tren at 200 for a bulk. But wtvr and best of luck! Doing a clean bulk/recomp with some tren a/test prop/mast prop 75mg each/ml and loving .5ml m/w/f w 200mg test undeca every Sunday.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Day 3: Woke up at 189lbs this morning and trained chest/tris/delts. Initially my workout was kind of shitty because my pec tendon has been bothering me for weeks, along with my shoulders. Worked up to 315x1 on the flat bench, which moved slow but went up without assistance. My workout really began to feel better though once I went to incline dumbbells, working up to 110lbs for a set of 6. I’ll probably be scheduling a deep tissue massage soon to help with my pec pain; definitely open to any suggestions as well for relieving the tension and pain in my pec tendons.
Try doing some banded stretching once already warmed up some to loosen traps, pecs, sub-scaps and lats before you get into your serious bench work. That won’t fix the pec but will unload surrounding tension a bit and take some of the strain off hopefully. Always has helped me if I get tight.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I wouldn't be low reps with that tendon pain.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 4: Woke up at 191lbs this morning and trained back/bis/traps. Initially my workout wasn’t too good, but it really began to pick up the pace after I finished my pulldowns. Strength wasn’t anything too abnormal, but the pumps definitely seemed to be a bit better today.

AnabolicGuru

AnabolicGuru

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Day 5: Weighed in at 192lbs this morning, so I’m up about 6 lbs so far. Trained legs and had an insane workout. Worked up to 365x2 on squats and did a few sets of 315x5-6 reps. Aggression today was CRAZY. I was sweating crazy today, like my whole shirt was drenched...not sure if it’s the tren already going to work or if it’s the preworkout; it could be a bit of both. Tomorrow is a rest day and I’ll be hitting chest again Monday. Definitely excited to see how things go on Monday, would be awesome to see some prs.