Agefore looking for loggers for Amino Acid Transdermal Path.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agefore is looking for 2-3 loggers to test and provide feedback on their new Amino Acid Transdermal Path. Selected loggers will receive a 30 day stock of this new product to test. This patch will contain:
  • LysineLysine, or L-Lysine is considered an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Lysine is an important building block for all proteins in our bodies. It works in combination with other Amino Acids to build lean body mass and promote normal growth. It has been shown to be beneficial for people with herpes simplex infections. It has positive effects on serotonin receptors in our intestinal tract and helps to reduce anxiety and stress. Early studies show that Lysine may help in the treatment of cancer by causing cancer cells to destroy themselves. There are also studies that show that Lysine may moderate high blood pressure and the incidence of stroke. Lysine also aids the formation and maintenance of skin collagen and also helps the body absorb calcium. It supports immune system function and a healthy cardiovascular system.
  • Leucine – Leucine, or L-Leucine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Leucine is critically important in that it is the only Amino Acid that stimulates muscle protein synthesis, so as we age it helps to slow normal age-related degradation of muscle tissue. Instead it supports muscle growth! The fact that Leucine stimulates muscle protein synthesis makes it very important to athletes, body builders, and men and women of all ages that have good exercise and, or workout routines. Leucine has also been shown to enhance and slow mental acuity due to aging.
  • Phenylalanine – Phenylalanine, or L-Phenylalanine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an electrically neutral Amino Acid and it is used to biochemically form proteins. Studies have shown that Phenylalanine helps to provide analgesic and antidepressant effects.
  • Valine– Valine, or L-Valine is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Because Valine stimulates protein synthesis directly in muscle tissue, it is considered one of the body’s most important “fuels” used in the building of lean muscle tissue and the enhancement of muscle “reaction”. Valine also helps our bodies maintain the proper nitrogen balance. Valine also helps to stimulate the central nervous system for ongoing mental acuity and it may also improve liver functions that may have been degraded by alcohol or drug abuse.
  • Isoleucine - is classified as a “Branched-Chain” amino acid, (BCAA) and an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Isoleucine is critical to ongoing muscle tissue maintenance and it helps muscles tore glycogen to produce energy. It further helps prevent protein deterioration during muscle-demanding sports and, or exercise. It helps to repair, heal, and grow damaged muscle tissue. It also helps to reduce recovery time after workouts and, or strenuous exercise routines.
  • Methionine – Methionine, or L-Methionine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is a very efficient antioxidant and it supports the natural detoxification. Methionine helps to support joint health and brain function. It also supports healthy skin and nails.
  • Threonine – Threonine, or L-Threonine is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. Threonine is an important Amino Acid that supports many critical biological functions such as: immune system, central nervous system, liver, and cardiovascular functions. Threonine also helps to build and maintain tooth enamel and strong bones. It also speeds wound healing.
  • Tryptophan – Tryptophan is an “essential” amino acid. Our bodies cannot synthesize it, so we must get it from certain foods we eat or from a dietary supplement. It is an important Amino Acid in protein biosynthesis. It has been shown to be effective for brain conditions associated with low serotonin levels, so it may have antidepressant benefits.
  • Tyrosine – Tyrosine is a critical amino acid that our cells use to synthesize proteins. There are several studies that show that Tyrosine can be beneficial during periods of colds, fatigue, and stress. Tyrosine also helps to improve cognitive and physical performance.
This will be a propriety blend so the balance cannot be disclosed. Please respond with the basic Age, weight, iron experience, current goals and a few links to examples of other logs or reviews you have done format. Obviously, we would prefer apps from individuals who have been here on this forum for a while as evidenced by post count.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Nice promo and opportunity Tony! I never knew you were also an AgeForce REP!! I wanna see someone log this :) I really think it helps in an anti-catabolic way pre-bed , since it does last 8 hours, it really poked my interest!!

People should...GFIHN!! :D!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nice promo and opportunity Tony! I never knew you were also an AgeForce REP!! I wanna see someone log this :) I really think it helps in an anti-catabolic way pre-bed , since it does last 8 hours, it really poked my interest!!

That is exactly how I plan to take mine.

Good opp here. This his received a lot of buzz on AM today, it will be fun to see how the loggers respond.

BPjohn123

BPjohn123

Awards
Great opp here guys! Bump for apps

Bolanrox

Bolanrox

Awards
The summer of log opps. Bump for yah

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established

Yeah im thinking that pre bed may be a great time for application. The other thing I was thinking is for those of us that work long hours, doing physical labor, this product could be very helpful in a effort to stave off some of the wasting that's sure to occur during a 12-15 hour work day(regardless of your eating efforts). Definetly interested to see how this one unfolds. Get your apps in fellas-"take advantage man, take advantage".

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How well do the patches stay on when you're sweating like a you-know-what in church? Was thinking along the same lines as daft and using at work but with the shop being 120°+, I sweat like crazy so the night time application might be better.

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established

Weight: 235 lbs currently, at 9-10% bf

Iron Experience: Been working out since I was 12 years old, competed in powerlifting, bodybuilding, and a few strongman comps.

Current Goals: I recently reached a crossroads in my training where I have been working on my overall fitness and mobility, along with strength training. My current goal is to stay in the 225-230 range while recomping to a lower bf.

Links to a couple reviews I have done:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/200275-labrada-stim-force.html

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/164899-i-force-reservitol.html

I would love to log this for you guys, will update a log daily for ya!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
How well do the patches stay on when you're sweating like a you-know-what in church? Was thinking along the same lines as daft and using at work but with the shop being 120°+, I sweat like crazy so the night time application might be better.
Dude they actually stick pretty good.plus two of the best places to put them is to either side of the navel under the belt line or on top of your feet- either way they probably will stay put.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dude they actually stick pretty good.plus two of the best places to put them is to either side of the navel under the belt line or on top of your feet- either way they probably will stay put.
As hairy as my navel and top of feet are, I'd have to shave a spot to put them there! Lol!! I'll have to ask Fl3x what the best wax/hair removal cream is. :D

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
As hairy as my navel and top of feet are, I'd have to shave a spot to put them there! Lol!! I'll have to ask Fl3x what the best wax/hair removal cream is. :D
We have a patch for that

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Marms
34 oh man 35 is around the corner :/ Siting at about 216 ATM.
Been lifting for close to 20 years.
Have logged for Ageforce once before on another forum. Would love to see how the amino & hair removal patches work :)
Stay healthy and maintain lean muscle is my goal for the time being.
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/187114-testing-out-vidatest.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/184059-athletix-formula-x.html

Good luck everyone, Ageforce has some quality products. Nice opp taman

howwedo107

howwedo107

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I didn't know tony was a rep for ageforce...well deserved brother!!

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wow I didn't know tony was a rep for ageforce...well deserved brother!!
Yeah, SPP is my primary rep gig, but I give some love too ageforce to, I just can't quit Flexy ;)

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My patches stay on when I teach 3 hours of martial arts and I sweat like a pig.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Ok so BCAA patch sounds like something I need to try out on my cut right now as here goes my hat in the ring.
WT:220
Iron-2 1/2 years straight. Mostly powerlifting but have decided to try bodybuilding comp this year.
Current goal get my a$$ comp ready!!!
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/202582-malleus-hits-oxyeca.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/196878-giving-slinshot-its.html
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/180032-malleus25-powerchew-review.html

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Yeah, SPP is my primary rep gig, but I give some love too ageforce to, I just can't quit Flexy ;)
I mentioned it first, and I find this ratification to only Ricky, extremely offensive...I am thus Jelly Belly. anyhow, BUMP for more apps :D!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Bump

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I did its on page one. I have no idea why this is not blowing up. Yeah bcaas dont cause huge visual results like some products but these are great anytime. Especially on a cut or when food might not be readily on hand just yet. I.E when my girlfriend refuses to go out to a movie or something if I try to bring my carry ice chest of food.

Ok so BCAA patch sounds like something I need to try out on my cut right now as here goes my hat in the ring.
Iron-2 1/2 years straight. Mostly powerlifting but have decided to try bodybuilding comp this year.
Malleus hits it with OXYECA...(sponsored)
Giving Slinshot its shot at Malleus!!
Malleus25 powerchew review.

Last edited:
taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did its on page one. I have no idea why this is not blowing up. Yeah bcaas dont cause huge visual results like some products but these are great anytime. Especially on a cut or when food might not be readily on hand just yet. I.E when my girlfriend refuses to go out to a movie or something if I try to bring my carry ice chest of food.

Malleus hits it with OXYECA...(sponsored)
Giving Slinshot its shot at Malleus!!
Malleus25 powerchew review.

My bad, sorry Sammy!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Couple of good applicants so far... but lets see some more apps fellas- keep em coming. I'm really looking forward to seeing how this one pans out.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Let's keep em coming! We are going to make sure the loggers are rewarded with 60 day supplies to do as they please with. Get those apps in!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
How about a a 60 day full product run for who ever runs the best log or what ever to also log. I know sounds greedy but dermal patches are really nice way to take the supps. I just can not make up my mind on what to run.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Mine came on and I ordered more amino patches. I just bought 200 + in patches. I'm excited I'm taking one morning and one at night for 16 hours of aminos. Soon I should be up to 3 Patches in a 24 hour period.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dang 60 days is freking awesome.

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm loving my patches .

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Last minute chance for appz everyone!
Loggers will be announced tonight.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards
Last minute chance for appz everyone!
Loggers will be announced tonight.
Name: Celly
US: Yes
Why?: Justin has sexy abs thats why.
Are you serious?: No , he has Smoldering abs.
Why should you pick me?: You shouldn't this is a dummy app merely meant to say one thing.

Good luck to all applicants, it looks like an awesome product and looking forward for reviews :p!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Waiting with anticipation.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Sorry for the delay gents. I'm getting old and went to bed before Fl3x and I had the chance to communicate on the final decision. (Sleep is part of recovery ya know!). Anyways, with out further delay, I need addy's PM'ed to me from our loggers, BigKrabbe, Marms and Malleus25. Congrats Gentleman, and KTS!

Many thanks to all that applied and please do not take it personal if you were not selected as many factors played a roll in our decision.

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sorry for the delay gents. I'm getting old and went to bed before Fl3x and I had the chance to communicate on the final decision. (Sleep is part of recovery ya know!). Anyways, with out further delay, I need addy's PM'ed to me from our loggers, BigKrabbe, Marms and Malleus25. Congrats Gentleman, and KTS!

Many thanks to all that applied and please do not take it personal if you were not selected as many factors played a roll in our decision.
Yeah buddy!
Solid choices here. Well...marms is just gonna blow smoke up our asses but that's cool too ;)

Marms

Marms

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks taman6886 and AGEFORCE!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats to the other loggers.

Yeah buddy!
Solid choices here. Well...marms is just gonna blow smoke up our asses but that's cool too ;)
If it wasnt for smoke what would we have just mirrors ? ;)

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
Sweet PM sent, and thanks.

Celorza

Celorza

Awards

Congratz to all who applied and won :D! Looking forward to the Feedback :D!

daft205

daft205

Awards
  • Established
Congratulations to the chosen loggers! Looking forward to seeing everyones reviews...I actually just picked up sixty days of the amino patch- so i will be joining in on the fun as well.

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Congrats guys! Looking forward to see results/logs!

malleus25

malleus25

Awards
I think I might try putting one on during fun time with the lady. I am a firm believer that good sex is the best and most under appreciated total body workout. At least thats what I tell her... :)

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Addy's of those who provided them forwarded to Ageforce admin, thanks again fellas!

FL3X MAGNUM

FL3X MAGNUM

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think I might try putting one on during fun time with the lady. I am a firm believer that good sex is the best and most under appreciated total body workout. At least thats what I tell her... :)
Yeah buddy!!!

lukehayd

lukehayd

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as she doesn't see the study that shows that 30 min of sex burns WAY less calories than 30 min of being on the treadmill or elliptical machine. The study said that sex is actually very poor exercise (depends on how animated you get!! LOL!) for most people. Yes, Tony, they said 30 minutes not 2-5 minutes.

taman6886

taman6886

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
As long as she doesn't see the study that shows that 30 min of sex burns WAY less calories than 30 min of being on the treadmill or elliptical machine. The study said that sex is actually very poor exercise (depends on how animated you get!! LOL!) for most people. Yes, Tony, they said 30 minutes not 2-5 minutes.
How 'bout 30 seconds, not including oral fore play?

BigKrabbe

BigKrabbe

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to log this for AgeForce! Love me some aminos, eager to try the patches.