Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The king of logs got his! You wont be disappointed brother!
yup, it is pretty awesome, lol...thanks, I won't be using them just yet, SOON!!!!

pyrobatt

pyrobatt

Awards
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • Established
The powers at AgeForce have decided to spread the love by looking for 12 more people to LOG our newest patch HGH MAXIMIZE. This patch is a game changer in HGH supplements.
View attachment 124594

HGH Maximize: HGH Secretagogue, Human Growth Hormone Secretagogue, HGH Secretagogue Supplements

We want 12 honest people who want to run a good log with an awesome new product. 1.You must not be running anything else while running MAXIMIZE.
2.You must post 3 times per week.
If you have other commitments,don't bother applying.
If you are just looking for free products,don't bother applying.
If you are going to start a log for 1-2 weeks then come up with a crazy excuse or just fade away,don't bother applying.

Post up your stats.
Post up your workout experience.
Post up what type of workout you plan on using.
Any other experience with HGH is a plus.

This is for a 60 day supply of HGH MAXIMIZE.
Just letting you guys know, I only got 30 days sent to me.

Edit: AgeForce rep took care of me. Getting them shipped

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good I'm glad we got you covered. Customer service is always important .

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Did you get yours and do you have a link . I can't find a log yet from you.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Any one who has not posted a link please do so !!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Thanks

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
started my 30 day patch 3 days ago. so far I notice that sleep is deep and comes faster/easier!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
started my 30 day patch 3 days ago. so far I notice that sleep is deep and comes faster/easier!!!
Oh hell to the yeah! The log King is now in on the patch! Welcome and glad you are using them patches!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Oh hell to the yeah! The log King is now in on the patch! Welcome and glad you are using them patches!
I was on cycle when I got them. using them now in pct!!!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Dope

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I put on the patch 2 hours before bed and when I lay down sleep comes very quickly.

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I put on the patch 2 hours before bed and when I lay down sleep comes very quickly.
Yes sir! I felt the effects of better sleep right away once the patch was used!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes sir! I felt the effects of better sleep right away once the patch was used!
was hoping for some added pain relief in my knee, but better sleep is a good thing!!!!

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
Ahhh ****! A sleep log and I missed it?!

NAJOHN

NAJOHN

Awards
I know its a little late but I just got back from a mission and mail came... ill start tomorrow I gatta get some sleep but ill post a link to my log tomorrow normally mil mail dosent take that long but we are pretty remote right now thank you AGEFORCE ps I dont have any missions for a while so ill be a good little logger

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know its a little late but I just got back from a mission and mail came... ill start tomorrow I gatta get some sleep but ill post a link to my log tomorrow normally mil mail dosent take that long but we are pretty remote right now thank you AGEFORCE ps I dont have any missions for a while so ill be a good little logger
Can't wait to follow your log!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
sleep continues to be great...I am coming to the conclusion that other benefits from the patch probably won't be realized in just 1 month of use.

Tagger

Tagger

Awards
djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One month is definitely not enough . I would give it at least 12-14 weeks than decide if it was worth it !

ahawk01

ahawk01

Banned
Awards
Maximize Patch Review

How do you review a muscle building patch? You wait 2 weeks till after effects are all gone, and only take preworkout. Atleast that's how I've come to my conclusions on this review. First thing I noticed was enhanced sleep. I was getting deep sleep, and having lots of vivid dreams. I had been stuck in a mire at deadlift. My deadlifts weren't moving before taking the patch. At week 4 normally when I normally notice good gains from muscle builders I went for a PR. I hit it with ease. In fact over confidence and no weight belt I did reps with 405, and injured myself. Few days later I'm back in the gym being very careful. No excersises that compressed my spine I could do pull ups shoulders and bench. I did what I could, I wish I would of finished this in an uninjured state cause I think I would of been close to 500 deadlift. Now two weeks later. My sleep is definitely not as good. One thing that has surprised me is I definitely have more DOMS now that I'm off the patch. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm not sleeping as well or what. I can say I had good gains. I was skeptical, but I think these patches have helped much more than I ever expected. Label claims for libido increase didn't happen, and I was in a caloric surplus so I wasn't going to lose weight. It was for enhancing my sleep, and in turn my gains were definitely maximized while on the patch! 5/5

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Maximize Patch Review

How do you review a muscle building patch? You wait 2 weeks till after effects are all gone, and only take preworkout. Atleast that's how I've come to my conclusions on this review. First thing I noticed was enhanced sleep. I was getting deep sleep, and having lots of vivid dreams. I had been stuck in a mire at deadlift. My deadlifts weren't moving before taking the patch. At week 4 normally when I normally notice good gains from muscle builders I went for a PR. I hit it with ease. In fact over confidence and no weight belt I did reps with 405, and injured myself. Few days later I'm back in the gym being very careful. No excersises that compressed my spine I could do pull ups shoulders and bench. I did what I could, I wish I would of finished this in an uninjured state cause I think I would of been close to 500 deadlift. Now two weeks later. My sleep is definitely not as good. One thing that has surprised me is I definitely have more DOMS now that I'm off the patch. I don't know if it's the fact that I'm not sleeping as well or what. I can say I had good gains. I was skeptical, but I think these patches have helped much more than I ever expected. Label claims for libido increase didn't happen, and I was in a caloric surplus so I wasn't going to lose weight. It was for enhancing my sleep, and in turn my gains were definitely maximized while on the patch! 5/5
Thanks for the honest review. You hit the nail on the head with this one. Better sleep = better recovery = better gains! It's all synergistic in how it works, and you definitely are proof of the effectiveness of Maximize!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Now thats a awesome review !! I'm glad you you had more than just better sleep!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
FINISHED WITH MY MONTH OF PATCHES....

really glad I got the opportunity to try them-thanks ageforce!!! I did notice some bloating starting to happen around week 3, but this went away-not sure it was the patches, just thought I would mention it...the biggest and BEST thing I noticed was the deep sleep, I will really miss this. I did also notice a sense of well being and good mood!!! I really think more than a month is required to give a fair review, but since I only had one month supply -it is what it is...I see several members were given multi months of patches, I would look at their reviews to see how things turn out after more than one month!!!

jgntyce

jgntyce

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
FINISHED WITH MY MONTH OF PATCHES....

really glad I got the opportunity to try them-thanks ageforce!!! I did notice some bloating starting to happen around week 3, but this went away-not sure it was the patches, just thought I would mention it...the biggest and BEST thing I noticed was the deep sleep, I will really miss this. I did also notice a sense of well being and good mood!!! I really think more than a month is required to give a fair review, but since I only had one month supply -it is what it is...I see several members were given multi months of patches, I would look at their reviews to see how things turn out after more than one month!!!
Thanks for the honest review brother! Since you said that you will really miss the deep sleep, which would lead to better recovery and better gains, there's still a BOGO deal on Maximize going on.