Guest viewing is limited

advice on a taper with nolva an ai after mdrol

cfiggs

Member
currently running my first cycle of mdrol and my pct consists of
testosterone recovery stack run at dosage given
nolva 40-20/20/20/10
liv 52
and formestane, but I'm not sure how to taper it
should I start it first week of pct at low dosage and build up and back down or should i start it in week 2 or pct and build up then back down?
thanks, casey
 
dont run the AI (imo)
 
if i recall correctly, running the ai later on in the pct should stop any chance of rebound gyno, correct me if i'm wrong
 
there's a good thread somewhere about starting your nolva and then starting an AI towards the end of your nolva, take a look for it if you can find it. I found it very helpful
 
Back
Top