Unanswered Advice Needed

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I’ve been on my Super Mandro/ StanoPlex stack for almost 4 weeks and my libido/erection duration are very low. I was hoping the EpiAndro would help with this and also help with some lethargy but the SM seems to overpower it.
I have enough to run for 8 weeks but can’t continue to go limp mid stroke.

Thanks

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Sounds like CEL Stano Plex would fit the bill perfect here. Nice dose of epiandro plus vaso 6 which many users have noted an improvement in erection quality with. Wouldn’t hurt to combo Dermacrine

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds like CEL Stano Plex would fit the bill perfect here. Nice dose of epiandro plus vaso 6 which many users have noted an improvement in erection quality with. Wouldn’t hurt to combo Dermacrine
Agreed with this. That would be a nice combo to pick up and boost libido.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
I must’ve worded my OP weird. I’ve been on my Super Mandro/ Stano Plex cycle for almost 4 weeks already. 330 mg SM/ 900mg EpiAndro and my libido is shot

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I must’ve worded my OP weird. I’ve been on my Super Mandro/ Stano Plex cycle for almost 4 weeks already. 330 mg SM/ 900mg EpiAndro and my libido is shot
Right. Hcg or dermacrine.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dermacrine or andro the giant. The only real test base available legally is 4-andro. Were you staying away from 4-andro for a certain reason?

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Aside from the libido issue.....whats the gains been like??

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Aside from the libido issue.....whats the gains been like??
I dropped the Stano back down to 600mg and it’s a lot better in regards to libido for some reason. The gains haven’t come on super hard yet as I just started the second bottle but I’ve definitely noticed some size and strength, as have others who have seen me recently.
I’d say it’s a good beginner stack if you’re wanting to stay on the very mild side of PHs but it’s pricey for sure.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
I dropped the Stano back down to 600mg and it’s a lot better in regards to libido for some reason. The gains haven’t come on super hard yet as I just started the second bottle but I’ve definitely noticed some size and strength, as have others who have seen me recently.
I’d say it’s a good beginner stack if you’re wanting to stay on the very mild side of PHs but it’s pricey for sure.
Thats good to hear about the gains. Ive only been on Lgd/MK677 for a few days and the lethargy is killing me already - i have SuperMandro, 4 Andro and Stanoplex here and am VERY tempted to jump on that instead so was interested to hear what gains etc you have experienced.

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just pick up some tadalafil if you’re really struggling my friend

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Thats good to hear about the gains. Ive only been on Lgd/MK677 for a few days and the lethargy is killing me already - i have SuperMandro, 4 Andro and Stanoplex here and am VERY tempted to jump on that instead so was interested to hear what gains etc you have experienced.
I ran LGD solo with some Vaso6 PWO for about 8 weeks and had good gains. Strength went up immediately and I got more vascular. Didn’t notice much lethargy from it as you say, especially compared to my current stack. If I sit down I’m toast lol

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
Decided to pull the plug on the cycle a few days ago.. ran for barely over 4 weeks and gained some good size and really was planning to run for 8 but I went totally limp on multiple occasions with the lady and she thinks it’s her that’s the problem. Lethargic like no other also. I just began to not see the point in constantly buying more and more **** just to perform/feel normal when the stack was already hefty in $.
Maybe down the road I’ll run again but for now I’ll just stick to basics. Currently running Clomid for probably 4-6 weeks or until I feel back to normal. The Stano definitely isn’t strong enough to combat the 1 Andro sides in the slightest IMO. Didn’t feel this shitty running LGD for over 8 weeks

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Decided to pull the plug on the cycle a few days ago.. ran for barely over 4 weeks and gained some good size and really was planning to run for 8 but I went totally limp on multiple occasions with the lady and she thinks it’s her that’s the problem. Lethargic like no other also. I just began to not see the point in constantly buying more and more **** just to perform/feel normal when the stack was already hefty in $.
Maybe down the road I’ll run again but for now I’ll just stick to basics. Currently running Clomid for probably 4-6 weeks or until I feel back to normal. The Stano definitely isn’t strong enough to combat the 1 Andro sides in the slightest IMO. Didn’t feel this shitty running LGD for over 8 weeks
Not too sure about what supermandro actually is but if itis 1-Andro then yeah that can be a bitch for the ol noodle for some people. Replacing androgens can often help but you have nothing to convert to estrogen, and you need estro for a libido. What were your test levels prior to running this cycle, if already low this could have plummeted them which would leave you with not much to convert to estro. Could also be prolactin related but not sure.

I doubt that this is normal for a small cycle like this. I haven't followed any mandro stuff but I am sure with as mild of a product as it is that this should not be happening. So you should definitely go see a doctor about it. Could be an early sign of something going wrong in the background. Don't be shy about it.

Good luck!

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ahh man that sucks. I cut my Lgd/MK677 cycle after barely a week as felt like a Zombie....totally wiped out, neck glands were sore and got painful acne on my scalp....was like having flu...without the flu if you catch my drift. Was going to use my Supermandro/4-Diol Stash instead but i dont want more lethargy from 1 andro.

Must be some feel good stuff out there surely 🤣

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Ahh man that sucks. I cut my Lgd/MK677 cycle after barely a week as felt like a Zombie....totally wiped out, neck glands were sore and got painful acne on my scalp....was like having flu...without the flu if you catch my drift. Was going to use my Supermandro/4-Diol Stash instead but i dont want more lethargy from 1 andro.

LGD normally doesn't cause any of that. You sure you didn't coincidentally get some sort of an infection or maybe some bad LGD or something... If not against real gear DBol is a fee good steroid all you have to do is manage estrogen on it but other than that it is a very feel good cycle.

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established

I should’ve waited and got 4 Andro with it. I think it would’ve helped a lot since it converts to estro but I’d rather go with a different product next time that doesn’t make me feel like death. Literally if I sat down at home or work I would fall asleep.
Also, it must’ve been the MK or some altered LGD because I didn’t feel lethargic or have any sides from it when I took it. Usually 10-20mg daily for about 8 weeks or more

blynch1

blynch1

Awards
  • Established
LGD normally doesn't cause any of that. You sure you didn't coincidentally get some sort of an infection or maybe some bad LGD or something... If not against real gear DBol is a fee good steroid all you have to do is manage estrogen on it but other than that it is a very feel good cycle.
I was SO close to going with Dbol, just didn’t know about the liver issues and whatnot being my first cycle. Especially since the source I found I could get a ton for very cheap when compared to what these mild Andro’s cost and also make way more gains.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Yeah i did 2 x Dbol stand alone back in the day and M1-T but want something a little more mild + dbol really should be used with Test and i am not going to be pinning.

Theres an outlet here in the UK that sells 1-AD and ive messaged them a few questions as its cheap but we all know the raws must be hard to source so am reluctant to try.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Oh and the Dbol did make me feel alpha but also didnt do much for my lipids either though.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was SO close to going with Dbol, just didn’t know about the liver issues and whatnot being my first cycle. Especially since the source I found I could get a ton for very cheap when compared to what these mild Andro’s cost and also make way more gains.
Liver ain't bad on DBol just take some NAC, or TUDCA and drink a lot of water.
Yeah i did 2 x Dbol stand alone back in the day and M1-T but want something a little more mild + dbol really should be used with Test and i am not going to be pinning.

Theres an outlet here in the UK that sells 1-AD and ive messaged them a few questions as its cheap but we all know the raws must be hard to source so am reluctant to try.
You do realize that the statement you make about you should be running test with DBol applies to every oral out there right? Including these andros... These weak prohormones still shut you down/ suppress you & then you need test. It is not any different except you aren't getting anywhere near the progress you could for half the money.

Just to clarify for anyone reading, all orals "should" be run with testosterone. The only reason you are hearing it about DBol and the like is because no one expects someone who is settling for a prohormone as an anabolic to be willing to run test with it. However that doesn't change the reality that the orals start to shut you down and without test you start running into other issues, and often lose a larger chunk of the gains post cycle due to having to have a shorter run so the muscle does not get a chance to settle in to create a new set point.

Oh and the Dbol did make me feel alpha but also didnt do much for my lipids either though.
Yeah any stronger anabolic/androgen is not going to do anything positive for your lipids including these andros. If you take enough to see real gains your lipids are going to be off. Plus their are lots of things you can do to mitigate that on cycle. Something like LGD is not going to be nice to them either.

jim2509

jim2509

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Liver ain't bad on DBol just take some NAC, or TUDCA and drink a lot of water.

You do realize that the statement you make about you should be running test with DBol applies to every oral out there right? Including these andros... These weak prohormones still shut you down/ suppress you & then you need test. It is not any different except you aren't getting anywhere near the progress you could for half the money.

Just to clarify for anyone reading, all orals "should" be run with testosterone. The only reason you are hearing it about DBol and the like is because no one expects someone who is settling for a prohormone as an anabolic to be willing to run test with it. However that doesn't change the reality that the orals start to shut you down and without test you start running into other issues, and often lose a larger chunk of the gains post cycle due to having to have a shorter run so the muscle does not get a chance to settle in to create a new set point.

Yeah any stronger anabolic/androgen is not going to do anything positive for your lipids including these andros. If you take enough to see real gains your lipids are going to be off. Plus their are lots of things you can do to mitigate that on cycle. Something like LGD is not going to be nice to them either.
I agree with some of your post. I ran Andro Technologies M1-T years ago and it was incredible for recomp. I didnt lose much of the gains....strength mainly but it was awesome.

Yeah test should be run as 'gold standard' but there is still gains to be had. If this 1-AD turns out to be the real deal ill be happy.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I agree with some of your post. I ran Andro Technologies M1-T years ago and it was incredible for recomp. I didnt lose much of the gains....strength mainly but it was awesome.

Yeah test should be run as 'gold standard' but there is still gains to be had. If this 1-AD turns out to be the real deal ill be happy.
M1T was a beast, awesome you had such sustainable results too!!! Test might have improved the feel of the cycle as well as how much you kept though. Of course we will never know. At a minimum a nice TRT dose of Test would have probably made the cycle feel better.