Absolutely Abliderate

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
dsade I had some questions about Ab Ab that I could not find the answers to in this forum or other locations. I apologize if they were already asked/answered and I just missed them.

I have a bottle of Ab Ab that I wanted to try out as I have VAT that I need to dispose of. My description matches the write up on your store front perfectly. I did see that you recommended applying first thing in the morning due to when cortisol production was most active (at least I believe that was the reason for the timing). I did so and ran into an issue. I can smell it through my shirt hours after application and it slightly stained my white undershirt (not sure if it will come out in the wash or not, and am not overly obsessed about that, undershirts can be bleached). I also waited probably 10+ minutes after application to ensure that it was dry before putting on the shirt. I also have a 9 yo daughter who likes to give daddy a hug when she leaves for school in the morning, and also in the afternoon when she gets home. Since I can still smell the product through and on the shirt (took the shirt off and can still smell the product on it from the "outside:) I am worried about transference. So here are my questions:

Are there any ingredients that are hazardous for a female to come in contact with? For a child? (through my shirt, not direct contact)
What is the minimum amount of time post application after which I can shower and still have it be effective? (I could apply after she leaves for school and shower before she gets home, but that is less than 6 hours on some days).

Thanks in advance for your time and products.

MidwestBeast

MidwestBeast

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'll let dsade answer officially, but you should be fine as far as no issue with contact while wearing a shirt (tbh, there shouldn't be anything in the formula that would be dangerous even with direct contact to skin, but no reason to risk that). 10 minutes is definitely long enough to dry. I ran into the same issues before with the smell and slight staining. Sometimes it can be a matter of not applying as much. I always preferred to shower, dry off and then apply immediately after (just to have the longest amount of time for it to be utilized and I showered before work in the mornings so that worked out well).

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
I'll let dsade answer officially, but you should be fine as far as no issue with contact while wearing a shirt (tbh, there shouldn't be anything in the formula that would be dangerous even with direct contact to skin, but no reason to risk that). 10 minutes is definitely long enough to dry. I ran into the same issues before with the smell and slight staining. Sometimes it can be a matter of not applying as much. I always preferred to shower, dry off and then apply immediately after (just to have the longest amount of time for it to be utilized and I showered before work in the mornings so that worked out well).
Thanks, I will try applying less tomorrow, and yea, it really dried pretty fast, I just gave it 10 minutes to err on the safe side. I applied my 2nd dose this morning, taking over a week from my first dose, due to the issues and concerns that I noticed. Today my daughter has after school activities, so I have almost a full 8 hours if I end up needing to shower before she gets home :). I would really like to continue to use it (daily), but as I am sure every other parent will understand, the safety of my family, and quality of my family time comes first :). I just need to find the best/correct/safest protocol for application for my situation. Thanks again for your feedback.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
MidwestBeast I have adopted the "less is more" approach and it appears to help with the bleed through of the product. I appreciate the guidance.
dsade I would still like to know the (official) safety profile for that secondary contact through my shirt with kids. And also the minimum amount of time, post application, that it needs to stay one before I can shower and have it still be effective.

Thanks.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The product shouldn't even come close to soaking all the way through your shirt. If it is, you are using way too much. Generally Ab Ab soaks into the skin completely within 15 minutes.

Even if secondary contact should occur, we're not talking the old 1-test transdermals where very low milligram amounts can be dangerous to kids. Before showering, though, I would wait a minimum of 1-1.5 hours.

Sparkss

Sparkss

Awards
  • Established
The product shouldn't even come close to soaking all the way through your shirt. If it is, you are using way too much. Generally Ab Ab soaks into the skin completely within 15 minutes.

Even if secondary contact should occur, we're not talking the old 1-test transdermals where very low milligram amounts can be dangerous to kids. Before showering, though, I would wait a minimum of 1-1.5 hours.
Thanks. So far I have been able to maintain at least 3 ~ 4 hours before showering, so it seems I am good to go. And I never had it soak through, however I could see a light discoloration and could smell it through the shirt, at least until I followed MidwestBeast's advice and backed off the amount, which also is in line with what you are saying :). Thanks for taking the time.