A very personal thanks to USPL

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just received a package from Jacob that included enough PowerFull, Jack3d, and T-shirts to supply 5 guys as well as a bottle of Prime.

This was above and beyond anything I expected and I wanted to give my sincere thanks. I've known USPL (Jacob and Mullet)7+ years and Borobulker for 5 and I really am proud to recommend your company to my friends.

Keep up the good work guys and thanks again.

Borobulker, thanks for helping me out man.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
They've always been a company that gives back to its customers.

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
they give give and give. great company, with great customer service. The haters luv to hate but thats ok, usplabs has broad shoulders.

Batman1991

Batman1991

Awards
usplabs is the only company I trust, hell the bodybuilding.com awards for 2010 and 2011 will be all usplabs, not muscletech.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome thread! :thumbsup:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That really is awesome to hear, Jay.

Bravo USPLabs!

-John

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I just received a package from Jacob that included enough PowerFull, Jack3d, and T-shirts to supply 5 guys as well as a bottle of Prime.

This was above and beyond anything I expected and I wanted to give my sincere thanks. I've known USPL (Jacob and Mullet)7+ years and Borobulker for 5 and I really am proud to recommend your company to my friends.

Keep up the good work guys and thanks again.

Borobulker, thanks for helping me out man.
It is truly the least we could do to help America's service men and women. We appreciate your service more than you may realize Jay.