Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fat loss

Votes: 15 40.5%
  • Haven't tried it, but I'm watching this log

Votes: 18 48.6%

• Total voters

filo74

Awards
My question is this...is VAT ATTACK made by USP labs ? If so, why don't they have it on their website ? I could find no USPowders website...anywhere. Its like a magical company. I ordered my vat attack and got a white tub with a bootleg type label on it that said VAT ATTACK, NUTRAPLANET on it. NO nutritional information anywhere. Like someone made this stuff in their garage. Very strange. Is this the same product you are all talking about ? I don't want to ingest something I don't know about. I got it from Nutraplanet for 19.99. The powder is in a very raw form...with lots of big chunks in it. I had to put it through my blender to make it a fine powder. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
My question is this...is VAT ATTACK made by USP labs ? If so, why don't they have it on their website ? I could find no USPowders website...anywhere. Its like a magical company. I ordered my vat attack and got a white tub with a bootleg type label on it that said VAT ATTACK, NUTRAPLANET on it. NO nutritional information anywhere. Like someone made this stuff in their garage. Very strange. Is this the same product you are all talking about ? I don't want to ingest something I don't know about. I got it from Nutraplanet for 19.99. The powder is in a very raw form...with lots of big chunks in it. I had to put it through my blender to make it a fine powder. Any insight is greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you feel its tainted, send it to me, let me know and I will send you my address.:mischievous:

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established

Thanks
Yes. USPowders is a sub "company" of USPlabs that works exclusively with nutraplanet.
And by the way No supplement is regulated by the FDA so any company could be making stuff in their garage.
Thats why you need to find a company you can trust, such as USPlabs.
I've used cissus, Vat attack, and bulk 1-c powders....they are all legit.

Last edited:

filo74

Awards
yes, I am using Jack3D right now and it's awesome stuff. Just strange the dramatic difference in brand merchandising between the two. Jack3d looks awesome inside and out, where as Vat Attack looks like some chemistry experiment gone bad. Strange. At least I know I have the right product though...thanks CARPEE for answering the question for me.

filo74

Awards
One more question..

DOES anyone use Vat Attack on days they DON'T train ?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thanks
This product is made by USPowders. USPowders is a subsidiary of USPlabs.

USPowders was established to literally pass cost of bulk product to the consumer. Flashy labeling and hype need not apply; bulk powder, rock bottom price.

I assure you that this is a common practice and if you got it from NutraPlanet, you are 100% safe. NutraPlanet carries an exclusive on our bulk line, USPowders. We trust their service very much and will continue to work with them for future USPowders releases.

If you have dosing questions or anything regarding the bulk powders feel free to ask.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes, I am using Jack3D right now and it's awesome stuff. Just strange the dramatic difference in brand merchandising between the two. Jack3d looks awesome inside and out, where as Vat Attack looks like some chemistry experiment gone bad. Strange. At least I know I have the right product though...thanks CARPEE for answering the question for me.
It is actually the opposite... An experiment gone right... :)

filo74

Awards
Awesome. So 3 grams spread out a day. Sounds good. I will give it a try ! Thanks for the info borobulker

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yes. USPowders is a sub "company" of USPlabs that works exclusively with nutraplanet.
And by the way No supplement is regulated by the FDA so any company could be making stuff in their garage.
Thats why you need to find a company you can trust, such as USPlabs.
I've used cissus, Vat attack, and bulk 1-c powders....they are all legit.
I second the statement about USPowders products and you can add to this list DominATP as well; tried them all and each worked as advertised. Quality is not an issue with USP in my experience; fear not, you found the diamond in the rough but the difference is this diamond doesn't have MuscleTech packaging.

mrlargecalves

Awards
  • Established
is usp powders here to stay with other goodies in near future? i havent had chance to try any but do hope to try them once im done with my last order of supps. AP and prime have made me a usp believer

filo74

Awards
A couple of more questions regarding VAT ATTACK :

-Is it advisable to mix it with a protein powder to help with taste or is it better to take it isolated with water on an empty stomach ?

Thanks !

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I parachute it like this. Take 1 ply of a tissue, put desired amount it it, twist end and cut off what you don't need and swallow. I have no adverse effects from the tissue and it is pretty common way to take bulk powder.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
I parachute it like this. Take 1 ply of a tissue, put desired amount it it, twist end and cut off what you don't need and swallow. I have no adverse effects from the tissue and it is pretty common way to take bulk powder.
WTF?? r u serious? can we mix it with protein or xtend and just drink it??? oR like the last guy said do we need to drink it alone or like you said parachute?

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
WTF?? r u serious? can we mix it with protein or xtend and just drink it??? oR like the last guy said do we need to drink it alone or like you said parachute?
No issues drinking it. Id probably take it as a shot though...

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i do this.

filo74

Awards
update for me....took VAT ATTACK for the 1st time yesterday, last dose being at 4pm. I went to bed at 11pm....I AM STILL UP ( its 3am) I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP. This is HORRIBLE. I of course can no longer take VAT ATTACK. What a shame. My mind will not allow me to sleep, this is absolutely horrible.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
update for me....took VAT ATTACK for the 1st time yesterday, last dose being at 4pm. I went to bed at 11pm....I AM STILL UP ( its 3am) I CANNOT FALL ASLEEP. This is HORRIBLE. I of course can no longer take VAT ATTACK. What a shame. My mind will not allow me to sleep, this is absolutely horrible.
As I wrote on your other thread you posted in...

I assure you this is not due to the VAT Attack!. I can also assure you that it does not suck...

I dose 1.6g of VAT Attack! immediately prior to bed every night.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I've dosed up to 2 grams pre-bed and was able to sleep just fine...heck i did it last night and slept like a rock.

The only supp that i cant take 5-6 hours before bed is Jack3d...ill stay up all night.

Could it be something else ur taking pre-bed?

acshadow

acshadow

Awards
  • Established
maybe he is hypersensitive to cortisol modifying supplements

freezito

freezito

Awards
  • Established
just got some in the mail today, im excited, im piecing together my usplabs asteroid stack with other usplab products in the mix. im very excited.

filo74

Awards
Thats funny you should mention that ACSHADOW...I tried some Relacore and couldn't sleep either on that stuff. Maybe I really don't agree with cortisol controlling compounds ! That would suck...because I am SURE I spit off huge amounts of it because I work 24 hours shifts and every 3rd day, I sometimes cannot sleep a full 8 hours....sometimes I only sleep 2-3 hours. Been doing this for the past 10 years. But again, that is every 3rd day. I also have a very high stress job and side job and my wife is pregnant. Stress beyond belief. I have a LOT of abdominal fat....the rest of me is pretty muscular and lean....but I have without a doubt a spare tire.

wolfe14

Awards
  • Established
i just recieved my tub of vat attack yesterday and im excited to start using it..the tub seems very small for the dose???? seems like i would need several tubs to do a month..I have a few questions and hope someone can answer

1: It has very large hard rocks in it that i can not break up...How should I break all this up so i can get proper dose, and is this normal??

2: Also since there is NO scooper how should i measure out proper dosing? Teaspoons or tablespoons?

3: when during the day should i be dosing it as well?

Thanks to all

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i just recieved my tub of vat attack yesterday and im excited to start using it..the tub seems very small for the dose???? seems like i would need several tubs to do a month..I have a few questions and hope someone can answer
You received 100g. This is enough for over one month of daily use at recommended dosing.

1: It has very large hard rocks in it that i can not break up...How should I break all this up so i can get proper dose, and is this normal??
Use the blunt end of a butter knife in a bowl. This seems to do the trick.

2: Also since there is NO scooper how should i measure out proper dosing? Teaspoons or tablespoons?
No scooper, should go by weight. Use 1g per dose, this is the best method.

3: when during the day should i be dosing it as well?
Morning, Pre-workout, Evening.

Thanks to all
Also - I got your PM's.
Thanks!

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
hey carpee.....any updates?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how long can u be on this without any ill effects?

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
how about adding some Anabolic pump to reduce the BF increase?

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
how about adding some Anabolic pump to reduce the BF increase?
wish i had the freaking money.

The AP + P-slin deal got me real close and I may still order but that would only be about a months worth anyway.

GoHardOrGoHme

GoHardOrGoHme

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Not if you use them separately. Drop some bodyfat with Anabolic Pump while at 4k calories then drop ur calories but use P-slin to saturate ur myself despite the lack in calories.

Ive never tried it but maybe someone who has can chime in.

carpee

carpee

Awards
  • Established
i'm thinking about doing a SLOW recomp all the way til spring break in March....either that or stick with the Bulk til december and cut slowly til march plan.

confused.

jakellpet

jakellpet

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had this initially too. Try dropping the dose, then work your way back up - worked for me.