A Tornado of Trisets :)

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Need to order ABE and EP ;)

runnerschick

Awards
Did a great dance class tonight, had me sweating it up like crazy!! Also did a bit of ab work:
3x10 garhammer raises
3x10 swiss ball crunches
3x10 Schwarzenegger raises
Great way to end the day :)... Back into weights early tomorrow morning, can't wait :)

runnerschick

Awards
Incredible workout this morning fuelled by scoop of blue razz enhanced (thanks Chris :) )..best pump and focus I think I've had so far, feeling awesome and ready to take on the day.
Here's my thought of the day courtesy of Rosie...always think and stay strong in body and mind, and smile :)

ForumRunner_20130430_081247.png

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Finally got some enhanced coming in. Can't wait

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I enjoy Chris being paid off in Supplement Currency :hammer:

How are you feeling after this first week? Anything noticeable?

runnerschick

Awards
I enjoy Chris being paid off in Supplement Currency :hammer:

How are you feeling after this first week? Anything noticeable?
Lol he helps me that much, its the least I can give really, his support is amazing... Besides, he shares with me too
:)
I'm feeling great thanks, muscle tone is definitely becoming more noticeable in my arms, and abs are slowly shaping up
:)...really enjoying pushing myself

runnerschick

Awards
This morning's workout, day three: arms.
Had one scoop of enhanced 30 mins preworkout, had me focused n energized, and my arms were blown up like crazy!
Triset one:
Incline close grip BB press 5-7 reps (4 sets)
4x6x25kg

Reverse french press 10-12 reps
4x10x12.5kg

EZ skull crusher 1-10 reps
4x10x15kg

Triset two:
EZ preacher curl 5-7 reps
4x6x17.5kg

DB cummerford curl 10-12 reps
4x10x7.5kg each hand

Incline hammer curl 1-10 reps
4x10x7.5kg each hand

Was exhausted but buzzed after this :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
I almost threw up tonight during my workout! Hard work pays off
That it does. I tweaked my diet a lot and have been adding cardio ever since I started my log. I never do cardio (i smoke) but I have enjoyed it so far. I can tell its helping me in multiple ways. I lifted chest today then hopped on the stairmaster. On the verge of throwin up or passing out but now its all done nd a feel great! Plus I look better too!

runnerschick

Awards
That it does. I tweaked my diet a lot and have been adding cardio ever since I started my log. I never do cardio (i smoke) but I have enjoyed it so far. I can tell its helping me in multiple ways. I lifted chest today then hopped on the stairmaster. On the verge of throwin up or passing out but now its all done nd a feel great! Plus I look better too!
Sounds like you work very hard as well, that's great stuff mate. Make sure u take care of yourself too though! Workouts that hurt but still make us smile afterwards are the best ones!

runnerschick

Awards
Football training tonight felt great, shuttle runs for a straight 20 mins had me sweating it up. One thing I would like to improve though is increase oxygen intake during heavy Sprinting...

Worked on game tactics and I'm getting more aggressive in my game :)...day 4 training tomorrow, arms shoulders n abs ooooh yeah... can't wait to smash it!

runnerschick

Awards
Thoughts today thanks to Rosie..we can achieve anything we set out to if we do it with passion :)

ForumRunner_20130501_065027.png

runnerschick

Awards
Smashed my workout. Abs coming out nicely and arms shattered n jacked. Feel a bit off,but refuelling with a good clean breakfast n starting to feel better. Will never give less then 110%...

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Smashed my workout. Abs coming out nicely and arms shattered n jacked. Feel a bit off,but refuelling with a good clean breakfast n starting to feel better. Will never give less then 110%...
I wouldn't expect anything less! I think everyone would like to be able to take in oxygen better when running hard :yup: for wrestling we used to perform heavy sprints... jog it off for about 15 seconds, sprint again for 5-10 seconds, jog-sprint, etc. We were trained to burst some explosive energy in matches and to not be winded after the deed was done!

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Look into Hurricane training

runnerschick

Awards
I wouldn't expect anything less! I think everyone would like to be able to take in oxygen better when running hard :yup: for wrestling we used to perform heavy sprints... jog it off for about 15 seconds, sprint again for 5-10 seconds, jog-sprint, etc. We were trained to burst some explosive energy in matches and to not be winded after the deed was done!
Sounds like heavy going stuff! Thanks for following along mate, its cool to get everyones different ideas and feedback :)

runnerschick

Awards
This morning, smashed out:
Standing lateral raises
4x7x6kg each hand (1kg gain since last week)

Cable rope high pulls
4x12x17.5kg

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
4x10x10kg each hand (2 rep increase)

Triset two..
4x10 swiss ball crunches
4x10 garhammer raises
4x10 Schwarzenegger raises...increased by a set since last week, and Will increase by another set each week...

Arms blew up during this, awesome feeling of both focus and calm. Body really gaining strength, feeling more determined than ever to keep going...

runnerschick

Awards
A nice thought to finish the day...

71485_602309416447113_1726930284_n.jpg

runnerschick

Awards
Awesome leg workout this morning, don't think they've ever shook this much haha, stairs and walking in general will be interesting today lol, great feeling :) :)

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
I'm all about HIIT or tabata myself. Both are great cardio workouts. Lots of research going on right now about LISS being metabolically damaging. Also short sprint training causing a more positive effect towards greater and prolonged metabolism throughout the day as opposed to other forms

runnerschick

Awards
I'm all about HIIT or tabata myself. Both are great cardio workouts. Lots of research going on right now about LISS being metabolically damaging. Also short sprint training causing a more positive effect towards greater and prolonged metabolism throughout the day as opposed to other forms
Sounds like interesting stuff, I've often heard positive things about the shorter sprint training rather than the longer, drawn out workouts, and Chris has taught me well that way :).
Always helpful to read about different things discovered about training and its effects on the body :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Wow you are really killin it! You're addicted to the burn and reaching a point where you know you can push yourself more. Getting intense up in here!

runnerschick

Awards
Wow you are really killin it! You're addicted to the burn and reaching a point where you know you can push yourself more. Getting intense up in here!
Thanks mate :), yeah I'm really enjoying it..the sky is the limit! I'm so grateful for the support I have from Chris n you guys here on the forum, it also pushes me to keep going! :)

runnerschick

Awards
This morning's workout: Day 6: legs
Triset one (4 sets)
BB squat 5-7 reps 1:7x50kg
2:7x50kg
3:7x50kg
4:6x55kg
5:6x55kg

Lying leg curls 10-12 reps
4x10x10kg

Calf raises-squatting 4x25

Triset 2:
BB deadlift
1:6x50kg
2:6x50kg
3:6x50kg
4:5x55kg

Walking lunges 10-12 reps
4x10x12.5kg each hand (up from 10kg weights)

Calf stretches 4x10

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Thanks mate :), yeah I'm really enjoying it..the sky is the limit! I'm so grateful for the support I have from Chris n you guys here on the forum, it also pushes me to keep going! :)
I have found that running a log keeps me focused and accountable

runnerschick

Awards
I have found that running a log keeps me focused and accountable
Definitely, keeps me concentrated on my goals...and seeing the numbers on record makes me feel a lil bit proud too I guess lol..

PalmFist

PalmFist

Awards
Good strength training sesh there girl

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Yeah my first log has got me counting macros, lifting harder, and just living better. Really a crazy thing, good call palmfist

runnerschick

Awards
Yeah my first log has got me counting macros, lifting harder, and just living better. Really a crazy thing, good call palmfist
Sounds great, mate :), great that youre doing so well! Chris was the one who helped me join AM and get started logging, always grateful for that, cos it helped in a big way to get me here and to keep trying harder :)...everyone here on the forum is so helpful and supportive, its awesome

runnerschick

Awards
Did Sprints and ab work this morning, alphamine had me warm and sweating within 10 mins :)

Sprints ranged from 16km/h to17km/h for 20 secs each, for 20 mins.

Then did..
4x10 swiss ball crunches
4x10 garhammer raises
4x10 Schwarzenegger raises

Nice quick workout has me feeling great to start my day :)

runnerschick

Awards
This mornings workout :)
Had scoop of alphamine and 1/2 scoop enhanced pre workout, n was pumped n focused the entire time...

Day one:Torso
Triset 1:4 sets, supersetted...
DB bench press 5-7 reps
4x5x14kg each hand

DB Flye 10-12 reps
4x10x5kg each hand

Dips (assisted...for now)
1-10 reps
4x10x15kg assisted

Triset 2:
Neutral grip pull up (assisted) 5-7 reps
4x7x20kg

Ez bar bent rows 10-12 reps
4x10x30kg

Seated cable row 1-10 reps
4x10x20kg

Plus 3x10 swiss ball crunches
3x10 garhammer raises

runnerschick

Awards
My team won our football game this morning, great feeling to start the day :)... Gonna carry this positive attitude with me through to a training sesh later this arvo n possibly some yoga for flexibility..hope everyone's enjoying their weekend

runnerschick

Awards
Something I just read thats very true :)...Knowledge builds confidence. Know your body, find your limits, exceed the expectation....

Believe in yourself :)

IrishSoldier

IrishSoldier

Awards
Great news! We used to do yoga after weight training classes at ny high school it was awesome. Great burn, stretched you out, then we turned the lights off and ended every session with the corpse pose for like 20 minutes straight haha

runnerschick

Awards
Great news! We used to do yoga after weight training classes at ny high school it was awesome. Great burn, stretched you out, then we turned the lights off and ended every session with the corpse pose for like 20 minutes straight haha
Thanks mate, yeah the win felt good! Sadly my yoga class was cancelled yesterday, but hoping to get another one in this week.

runnerschick

Awards
Week three of my program this week, n feeling more focused and determined than ever. This morning's workout, day three: arms.
Triset one:
Incline close grip BB press 5-7 reps (4 sets)
4x6x25kg

Reverse french press 10-12 reps
4x10x12.5kg

EZ skull crusher 1-10 reps
4x10x15kg

Triset two:
EZ preacher curl 5-7 reps
4x7x17.5kg

DB cummerford curl 10-12 reps
4x10x7.5kg each hand

Incline hammer curl 1-10 reps
4x10x7.5kg each hand

Arms were jacked and aching by the end.

runnerschick

Awards
About to head to my weekly dance class, very positive day :)

runnerschick

Awards
This mornings workout:
Standing lateral raises
4x7x6kg each hand

Cable rope high pulls
3x12x17.5kg
Last set 10x20kg

Seated dumbbell shoulder press
4x10x10kg each hand (2 rep increase)

Triset two..
5x10 swiss ball crunches
5x10 garhammer raises
5x10 Schwarzenegger raises...increased by a set since last week, and Will increase by another set each week...

runnerschick

Awards
Core is really starting to strengthen, arms and abs really toning up going into middle of week three. Weight is also remaining steady whilst lean muscle tone seems to be improving...Physical and emotional confidence is growing every day, and I won't give up :)

runnerschick

Awards
My thought for today is to go out and give 110% to everything I do, no less :)