sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always wanted to get to take my daughter to Hershey.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hershey's nearby, all the Hugs and Kisses you could want after treatment!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
My Kids and Grand Kids all loved it when they were young !!
My daughter would love it. For her, it wouldn't even be about just the candy - she would just love to see it all and especially the tour where can see it being made if they still have that.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My daughter would love it. For her, it wouldn't even be about just the candy - she would just love to see it all and especially the tour where can see it being made if they still have that.
I’d love to take my Grandsons, but we would have to watch those boys like a hawk, because if they saw a pool of chocolate they may try to jump right in.😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes she would !!!

I’d love to take my Grandsons, but we would have to watch those boys like a hawk, because if they saw a pool of chocolate they may try to jump right in.😂
My grand daughter loves it !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/23/2023 Weight 181lbs

Pre-Workout; 1 Scoop - Muscle Addiction, Pump Addict, (2) SNS GlycerPump

CEL Api-Plex (1) Capsule Post, (1) Before Bed
SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT (2) Capsules PWO, (2) Post
Sipping Rule 1 All 9 Aminos During workout

Today's Workout - Back - Traps - Bi's - Forearms (both)
Workouts are all done in my home gym
All Super Sets
Back & Bi's Left Arm Only

Dumb Bell Row (1) 40X15 (2) 40X16 (3) 40X17 (4) 40X18 (5) 40X20
Machine Preacher Curls (1) 10X10 (2) 10X11 (3) 10X12 (4) 10X13 (5) 10X15

DB Shrug (1) 40X20 (2) 45X20 (3) 50X20 (4) 50X20 (5) 55X20
Wrist Curl Supinated Grip & Pronated Grip (1) 30 X10-10 (2) 30X12-12 (3) 30X15-15 (4) 30X16-16 (5) 30X18 -18

Core

Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Life Fitness Ab Crunch 100 Reps

Nutrition

Calories 1,704
Fat 37 Grams
Carbs 87 Grams
Protein 205 Grams

Notes; Nutrition on point, training good just a great day !!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
03/23/2023 Weight 181lbs

Today's Workout - Back - Traps - Bi's - Forearms (both)
All Super Sets
Back & Bi's Left Arm Only

Dumb Bell Row (1) 40X15 (2) 40X16 (3) 40X17 (4) 40X18 (5) 40X20
Machine Preacher Curls (1) 10X10 (2) 10X11 (3) 10X12 (4) 10X13 (5) 10X15

DB Shrug (1) 40X20 (2) 45X20 (3) 50X20 (4) 50X20 (5) 55X20
Wrist Curl Supinated Grip & Pronated Grip (1) 30 X10-10 (2) 30X12-12 (3) 30X15-15 (4) 30X16-16 (5) 30X18 -18

Core

Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist

Nutrition

Calories 1,704
Fat 37 Grams
Carbs 87 Grams
Protein 205 Grams

Nice workout and glad nutrition is on point! Keep it up!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You sure are an inspiration with your machinelike discipline and drive!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nutrition

Calories 1,704
Fat 37 Grams
Carbs 87 Grams
Protein 205 Grams

I like how you keep this in your log daily as well. even when my nutrition is dead nuts on, i tend to only document it once a week or every few weeks so that a year from now when I cycle back to see what I did I have an idea. I think on my next cut I'll try to be more daily regimented in my log like you are. try like a 4 week cut with absolute intensity and regiment for 30 straight days and probably double the results I bet.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
You sure are an inspiration with your machinelike discipline and drive!
Thank You!

I like how you keep this in your log daily as well. even when my nutrition is dead nuts on, i tend to only document it once a week or every few weeks so that a year from now when I cycle back to see what I did I have an idea. I think on my next cut I'll try to be more daily regimented in my log like you are. try like a 4 week cut with absolute intensity and regiment for 30 straight days and probably double the results I bet.
I have been doing it for so long it is just part on my daily routine, I remember back in the 80's & 90's I would keep a small tablet in my shirt pocket (before there were apps) and write down everything I ate and than when I got home I would get a book out and record all the grams and calories, what a pain in the butt that was, thank goodness for the Lose It App on my phone!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
what a pain in the butt that was, thank goodness for the Lose It App on my phone!
at least you start to memorize a lot of it over time! lol
when I get real serious I start to pull out the apps and log consistently and daily again as a "reality" check to see how far off my memory and expectations are from reality lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
at least you start to memorize a lot of it over time! lol
when I get real serious I start to pull out the apps and log consistently and daily again as a "reality" check to see how far off my memory and expectations are from reality lol
That's what I am about to be doing again too.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I used to (I guess still do) eat the same thing almost everyday so I did not have to look it up. I have had Proates for breakfast 5 out of 7 days for 40 years !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/24/2023 Weight 18lbs

Pre-Workout; 1 SNS Thermagize XT, (2) SNS GlycerPump

30 Grams of L-glutamine and 1 Gram SNS Vitamin C

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio - Core

Treadmill 35 Minutes, 2.6mph - 170BPM

Core

Oblique Crunch
Hyperextensions - Lower Back
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

Calories 2,175
Fat 66 Grams
Carbs 173 Grams
Protein 199 Grams

Notes; I just can't put two good nutrition days back to back. First thing this morning the parts girl from the local GM deal brought me so parts and she made me some "Hope You Feel Better Soon" home made blueberry muffins !!! Thank my daughter brought me some home Chicken Biryani, it was so good I thought that @jtmass might have sent it over from his home land !! So I am eating well and feeling good so, I guess life is treating me pretty good.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
03/24/2023 Weight 18lbs

Pre-Workout; 1 SNS Thermagize XT, (2) SNS GlycerPump

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio - Core

Treadmill 35 Minutes, 2.6mph - 170BPM

Core

Oblique Crunch
Hyperextensions - Lower Back
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

Calories 2,175
Fat 66 Grams
Carbs 173 Grams
Protein 199 Grams

Notes; I just can't put two good nutrition days back to back. First thing this morning the parts girl from the local GM deal brought me so parts and she made me some "Hope You Feel Better Soon" home made blueberry muffins !!! Thank my daughter brought me some home Chicken Biryani, it was so good I thought that @jtmass might have sent it over from his home land !! So I am eating well and feeling good so, I guess life is treating me pretty good.
That’s nice they are bringing you some good homemade food and treats. I can see how you have to continue to adjust to try and stick with your planned calories for the week.
My Grandmother used to tell me when I was a little boy that if you didn’t eat what someone cooked for you, then that could be an insult to the cook. So when I got in my teens and early twenties I had to tell her that if I ate like that all the time I would get as big as a house. She laughed and joked back especially with this southern cooking, now do you want ice cream with your homemade apple pie. She was too sweet to ever tell no to so I would adjust my eating around our visits so I could eat what she cooked.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That’s nice they are bringing you some good homemade food and treats. I can see how you have to continue to adjust to try and stick with your planned calories for the week.
My Grandmother used to tell me when I was a little boy that if you didn’t eat what someone cooked for you, then that could be an insult to the cook. So when I got in my teens and early twenties I had to tell her that if I ate like that all the time I would get as big as a house. She laughed and joked back especially with this southern cooking, now do you want ice cream with your homemade apple pie. She was too sweet to ever tell no to so I would adjust my eating around our visits so I could eat what she cooked.
My Mother made the best Home Made Pies ever, I miss them now!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had planned on legs this morning, I was even going to try some squats, but I woke up and it feels like someone blow up a balloon in my abdomen ?? I hope it go's away. I don't need another trip to the doctor !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I had planned on legs this morning, I was even going to try some squats, but I woke up and it feels like someone blow up a balloon in my abdomen ?? I hope it go's away. I don't need another trip to the doctor !!
I hope that goes away for you too and that nothing is flaring up again.

You mentioned not being able to string together two good nutrition days in a row - your diet is so on point I think its better than 99% of people on the face of the earth. Even your bad or cheat days are better than many of my on point days.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I hope that goes away for you too and that nothing is flaring up again.

You mentioned not being able to string together two good nutrition days in a row - your diet is so on point I think its better than 99% of people on the face of the earth. Even your bad or cheat days are better than many of my on point days.
I have always struggled with my weight (fat) 40 years ago I lost 85lbs and I never want to get that heavy again, so it is always on my mind.

I took this picture the other day, I have been back training after a month off.

03252023 Week Out.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I have always struggled with my weight (fat) 40 years ago I lost 85lbs and I never want to get that heavy again, so it is always on my mind.

View attachment 230573
That's awesome. You are a true inspiration.

I've always struggled with eating because I struggle with depression and anxiety, and eating is a coping thing for me. And in the last year since my accident, I've really let myself go and lost a lot of muscle and gained a lot of fat.

A little over a month ago, I started gradually tightening my diet up - I have to be very gradual because drastic changes, even good ones, will cause my autoimmune condition to flare up. I'm still not able to train yet, so I'm relying heavily on supplements and using more than most people would, but I'm down 23 lbs. in the last 4.5 weeks and that's without a super strict diet and literally zero cardio and exercising.

I've been taking:
  • Lean Edge - 2 caps 3x per day
  • Thermo Scorch - 3 caps first thing in the morning
  • TTA-500 - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Forskolin XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • GlucoVantage XT - 1 cap 3x per day
  • Thermagize XT - 1 cap per day everyday; I take a second capsule per day most days
  • Inhibit-E - 1 cap 3x per day (helps keep me from holding fluid)
  • MitoBurn XT/LipoVantage - before bedtime. I had an open bottle of MitoBurn XT so I used that up (2 caps before bed) and then switched to LipoVantage (3 caps before bed) - and its been amazing because I wake up in the middle of the night starving and there's no telling how many times I've screwed up my diet by eating stuff half asleep in the past; I'd do great on a diet and then wake up in the morning and there'd be a Reese's wrapper on the counter and I'd just want to cry. LipoVantage be bedtime has been fantastic for that.
My regimen is much more supplement intensive than most people's would be, but I'm having to try to work around my autoimmune condition and not being able to train.

Sunday I'm adding in Suppress-C and Ab-Solved now.

My goal is another 20 lbs. off as quickly as possible and then when I hit that, I'm hoping I can start back at least some light training and try to get some muscle back.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

View attachment 230573
I’ve dropped 40lbs and you’re still leaner than me after a month layoff while dealing with leukemia!

I’m not encouraging the carrot cake; I’m just saying you’ve done pretty well!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

View attachment 230573
Still looking good there brother….still looking lean and mean with those abs popping.
I don’t think you have anything to worry about with a cheat meal or snack here and there.
Hopefully the bloat in your abdomen resolves itself. I wish it was something simple that taking more digestive enzymes and probiotics could help resolve.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
@sns8778 Steve great new that you have been able to burn some of the weight away with out exercising, proud of you buddy !!

@Hyde you did have to remind me of that Carrot Cake, it was so good !

@gphagan1 Thank you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yesterday I woke up not feel well, I was detaining a lot of water and my ankles were swelled up, I also could tell my spleen was enlarged. My doctor tells me because of my enlarged spleen and liver my heart has a hard time pumping the water out of my legs. So yesterday I did almost nothing, I sleep in about 3 hours, ate very little and sat in my recliner with my feet as high as I could get them.

03/25/23 - 183lbs

Nutrition

Calories 1,059
Fat 42 grams
Carbs 95 grams
Protein 74 grams

Today I woke up feel much, better, my ankles are down to normal size and my body weight was down 5lbs (178). I am going to try and take it easy again today. keep my feet up and keep my food intake low, I will try to get my protein intake up a bit. I do have a few chores to do, but nothing to strenuous. My wife was pretty stressed out yesterday about my health, so I hope she feels better today. I really think my health battles lately are harder on her than me!

I did make some really good Cinnabon (Ghost) Protein Pancakes for lunch yesterday.

Pancake Ghost Cinnabon.jpg

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Glad you are feeling better today! Also glad you are taking it easy and relaxing and resting, I know that’s not easy to do. Prayers for you and your wife. Those pancakes look good, now I want to make pancakes and bacon 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Glad you are feeling better today! Also glad you are taking it easy and relaxing and resting, I know that’s not easy to do. Prayers for you and your wife. Those pancakes look good, now I want to make pancakes and bacon 😂
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! The Pancakes were very good. Believe it or not I am probaly the only man on earth that is not a fan of bacon.

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thank you for your thoughts and prayers! The Pancakes were very good. Believe it or not I am probaly the only man on earth that is not a fan of bacon.
Well most of the time I only like the bacon I make it has to be extra crispy. Sometimes I get the wild hair and fire up the pellet smoker and cook it low slow until done but it takes a while.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad you’re feeling better…..probably is a good call just to rest up. I’m sure it will help you and your wife feel better. Man as good as those protein pancakes look, I’m sure they helped.
Prayers for you and your wife.🙏

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Sunday 03/26/2023 - 178lbs

I slept in about 3 hours today. I took it easy most of the day, I cleaned the gym and my wife and I went for a 35 minute walk.

Nutrition
Calories 1,716
Fat 60 grams
Carbs 151 grams
Protein 135 grams

Hopefully I will be back in the gym tomorrow!! 🤞

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket my family had carrot cake yesterday because of you - I have been wanting some since you mentioned it & asked my wife to grab a little one at the store.

Everybody definitely had a sweeter day
I hope it was Good !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Well my whole treatment planed just changed .....................

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Oh no, the way you stated that didn't sound good. What's going on?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/27/2023 Weight 178lbs

Today's Workout - Chest - Tricep's
All Super Sets
All Done With Left Arm Only

Machine Chest Press (1) 30X20 (2) 40X12 (3) 40X13 (4) 40X15 (5) 50X15
Tricep Press Down (1) 20X20 (2) 20X20 (3) 22.5X15 (4) 25X17 (5) 20X18

Dip Machine (1) 25X20 (2) 30X20 (3) 35X20
Dumb Bell Flat Bench (1) 10X20 (2) 15X20 (3) 20X12 - I haven't done a Dumb Bell bench in 10 years !

Core

Nutrition

Calories 1,844
Fat 52 Grams
Carbs 146 Grams
Protein 181 Grams

Notes; Good workout this morning, I took it pretty easy. This is the first time I have done a D B Bench press since I tore my rotator cuff 10 years ago doing them (way to heavy). Nutrition on point and my relaxing this weekend with my feet up helped me to shed about 5lbs of water.

My final diagnoses (The forth time it has changed) is Human T-Cell Lymphotrophic Virus I/II. I go into Hershey Medical Center on Friday 03/31 for a 96 hour Chemotherapy session and should be released the following Wednesday. After that they will run some test and if I am in remission we will start the process for a stem cell transplant. I learned today that I was diagnosed with this back in 1991 - Yes you read that Right !!

Check out the date on this blood test !!
Blood Test 1991 A.jpg

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
03/27/2023 Weight 178lbs

Today's Workout - Chest - Tricep's
All Super Sets
All Done With Left Arm Only

Machine Chest Press (1) 30X20 (2) 40X12 (3) 40X13 (4) 40X15 (5) 50X15
Tricep Press Down (1) 20X20 (2) 20X20 (3) 22.5X15 (4) 25X17 (5) 20X18

Dip Machine (1) 25X20 (2) 30X20 (3) 35X20
Dumb Bell Flat Bench (1) 10X20 (2) 15X20 (3) 20X12 - I haven't done a Dumb Bell bench in 10 years !

Core

Nutrition

Calories 1,844
Fat 52 Grams
Carbs 146 Grams
Protein 181 Grams

Notes; Good workout this morning, I took it pretty easy. This is the first time I have done a D B Bench press since I tore my rotator cuff 10 years ago doing them (way to heavy). Nutrition on point and my relaxing this weekend with my feet up helped me to shed about 5lbs of water.

My final diagnoses (The forth time it has changed) is Human T-Cell Lymphotrophic Virus I/II. I go into Hershey Medical Center on Friday 03/31 for a 96 hour Chemotherapy session and should be released the following Wednesday. After that they will run some test and if I am in remission we will start the process for a stem cell transplant. I learned today that I was diagnosed with this back in 1991 - Yes you read that Right !!

Check out the date on this blood test !!
View attachment 230639
I can definitely see how in that letter they sent you that hardly anyone would know how to read that and make sense of it because it seems to be saying that you had a reactive positive but then the confirmatory test was negative - so I would think that most people would assume that meant that it was negative.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I can definitely see how in that letter they sent you that hardly anyone would know how to read that and make sense of it because it seems to be saying that you had a reactive positive but then the confirmatory test was negative - so I would think that most people would assume that meant that it was negative.
Yes, the Doctor back than told me don't worry about it, it's nothing !!

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes, the Doctor back than told me don't worry about it, it's nothing !!
I could see why you would have thought it was nothing and if the confirmation test was negative, I could see why the doctor wouldn't have been concerned either; although it seems like they would have at least wanted to do a retest at some point.

So they're thinking that this was a contributory factor to the current condition or that you're actually dealing with more than one issue now?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have been carrying the Human T-Cell Lymphotrophic Virus I/II since than, it has just not manifested until now.