Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
A customer brought me a Mr. Sticky roll today. I only ate a third of it and gave the rest away, But it was very good !! They were still warm !!

Mr. Sticky.jpg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
A customer brought me a Mr. Sticky roll today. I only ate a third of it and gave the rest away, But it was very good !! They were still warm !!

View attachment 230286
Glad at least one of us has some self control! I would have probably ate all 6 :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/17/2023 Weight 181lbs

Pre-Workout; 1 SNS Thermagize XT, (2) SNS GlycerPump

CEL Api-Plex (1) Capsule Post, (1) Before Bed
SNS Phosphatidic Acid XT (2) Capsules PWO, (2) Post
Sipping Rule 1 All 9 Aminos During workout

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio - Grip - Core - Neck
Workouts are all done in my home gym

Treadmill 35 Minutes, 2.5mph (need to get back up to 3mph) Heart Rate 153bpm - Grip Work

BFS Neck Machine (1) 10X60 (2) 12.5X60 (3) 15X60

Planks (These might be worst than cardio)

Nutrition

Calories 1,794
Fat 31 Grams
Carbs 155 Grams
Protein 183 Grams

Notes; My wife noticed that my ankles were swelling up a little, and when I took my socks off yesterday I saw she was right, so I had a Doctors appointment yesterday to have some blisters in my mouth and on my tongue looked at, so I had the Doctor check it out and yes I was starting to retain water again, gave me a mild Diuretic (Bumetanide 5MG), the blisters she said was just a simple virus, but because of the Chemo, I was not fighting it off like I should, so I got a script for some "Magic Mouthwash" (yes that's the real name of it) :ROFLMAO:

I figured with my immune system not being what it should be adding a daily dose Vitamin C would be a good thing so why note use the best in the business. Thank you @sns8778

SNS C.jpg

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I think I fixed my Treadmill, I thought the motor was overheating and shutting down, so I removed the cover and set a fan up to blow thru the motor, it still shut off. I contacted a company I found on line that rebuilds treadmill motors and they told me it would be $180.00 plus shipping to rebuild it, and than told me, the number one reason for the over heating is the belt may be to tight, he said to loosen the belt a quarter turn and give it a try. I loosened it up and have used it three or four times now with no problem. Fingers Crossed !! 🤞

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think I fixed my Treadmill, I thought the motor was overheating and shutting down, so I removed the cover and set a fan up to blow thru the motor, it still shut off. I contacted a company I found on line that rebuilds treadmill motors and they told me it would be $180.00 plus shipping to rebuild it, and than told me, the number one reason for the over heating is the belt may be to tight, he said to loosen the belt a quarter turn and give it a try. I loosened it up and have used it three or four times now with no problem. Fingers Crossed !! 🤞
That makes sense, and hey saved you $180, that’s always good.
I don’t know if you take extra Zinc or not, but you may want to add extra Zinc and Garlic for their immune boosting, and both are good natural antivirals.

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I love having powdered C at me desk at work cause it gives me a reason to drink more water.

Also on the garlic... My wife and I are garlic nuts and we add it to literally every dinner we make! We throw a ton of raw garlic in with our veggies when we broil them, soooooo good

Glad your treadmill is fixed. My dad has had to go through that whole process a few times with his. When you actually use them they seem to need a little tlc from time to time

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
That makes sense, and hey saved you $180, that’s always good.
I don’t know if you take extra Zinc or not, but you may want to add extra Zinc and Garlic for their immune boosting, and both are good natural antivirals.
I take ZMA every night before bed !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I love having powdered C at me desk at work cause it gives me a reason to drink more water.

Also on the garlic... My wife and I are garlic nuts and we add it to literally every dinner we make! We throw a ton of raw garlic in with our veggies when we broil them, soooooo good

Glad your treadmill is fixed. My dad has had to go through that whole process a few times with his. When you actually use them they seem to need a little tlc from time to time
Most folk buy one and hang clothes on it. Requires little to no maintenance !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/18/2023 Weight 178lbs

Pre-Workout; 1 Scoop - Muscle Addiction, Pump Addict, (2) SNS GlycerPump

Today's Workout - Legs

Leg Press (1) 135X15 (2) 135X18 (3) 135X20 (4) 135X22 (5) 135X25
Leg Press Calf (5) Sets All 135X15

Standing Leg Curls (1) 30X15 (2) 35X15 (3) 35X15
Seated Calf Raise (1) 50X15 (2) 50X15 (3) 50X15
Leg Extensions (1) 10X15 (2) 15X15 (3) 20X15

Core

Foam Roll Legs & Back
Life Fitness Ab Crunch - The holes in my back are finally healed up, so this was the first time I was able to use what is my favorite machine in the gym. I took it pretty easy and did half my normal reps with half my normal weight.

Nutrition

Calories 2.019
Fat 89 Grams
Carbs 154 Grams
Protein 153 Grams

Notes; It felt really good doing some exercises that I could work both sides of my body. I got all the bandages off my back so I even went and tanned for the first time in about 2 months. I believed I mentioned yesterday that I have some sores in my mouth that are very uncomfortable and make it hard to eat, so I stopped and got a dish of ice cream, the cold felt really good on my sore mouth and it also tasted so good. One scoop Pineapple Upside Down Cake and one Peanut Butter Easter Egg.

Massey.jpg

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice leg day! That’s awesome the treadmill adjustment seems to have resolved the overheating too.

I do zinc and magnesium nightly as well, but when I’m actively sick I find zinc logenzes 2-3x a day do help further. That steady release in the throat helps kill any virus it contacts on the way down, lowering the total load in the body. I have been using some the last 2 weeks since the Arnold from a sinus bug and things have really been wrapping up well to basically gone now.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Nice leg day! That’s awesome the treadmill adjustment seems to have resolved the overheating too.

I do zinc and magnesium nightly as well, but when I’m actively sick I find zinc logenzes 2-3x a day do help further. That steady release in the throat helps kill any virus it contacts on the way down, lowering the total load in the body. I have been using some the last 2 weeks since the Arnold from a sinus bug and things have really been wrapping up well to basically gone now.

I rarely ever get a cold, and I think the daily Zinc is the ticket!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Nice lower session, good work!

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
IIRC men need more zinc for similar reasons to how women tend to need more Iron as well. I did keep zinc in my diet better during the covid era but have been bad about it lately. Used to love slamming zma every night before bed. great sleep and wild dreams. lately have just used melatonin but should get back on the zma train.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
IIRC men need more zinc for similar reasons to how women tend to need more Iron as well. I did keep zinc in my diet better during the covid era but have been bad about it lately. Used to love slamming zma every night before bed. great sleep and wild dreams. lately have just used melatonin but should get back on the zma train.
SNS has a good ZMA

Dustin07

Dustin07

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
SNS has a good ZMA

I'm gonna have to send him my April paycheck lol.
I want to get zma, vitamin C, and I think a cutting stack from him for May

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm gonna have to send him my April paycheck lol.
I want to get zma, vitamin C, and I think a cutting stack from him for May
@sns8778 Has a few specials with FREE Vitamin C I just got a FREE Tub 500 servings !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/20/2023 Weight 180lbs

30 Grams of L-glutamine and 1 Gram SNS Vitamin C

Today's Workout - Chest - Shoulders - Tricep's
All Super Sets
All Done With Left Arm Only

Machine Chest Press (1) 40X16 (2) 40X18 (3) 40X20 (4) 50X13 (5) 50X10
Tricep Press Down (1) 20X20 (2) 22.5X16 (3) 25X16 (4) 27.5X12 (5) 27.5X12

Machine Shoulder Press (1) 20X12 (2) 20X15 (3) 20X16 (4) 20X18 (5) 20X20
Rear Lateral Raises (1) 10X12 (2) 10X15 (3) 10X16 (4) 10X18 (5) 10X20

Core

Hyperextensions - I am so happy to have those 5 holes in my lower back healed up !!

Nutrition

Calories 1,834
Fat 63 Grams
Carbs 160 Grams
Protein 148 Grams

Notes; I had two big problem with my nutrition today, (1) I was only suppose to be at work till 11am, but the Hershey Cancer Center called after I got to work and changed my appointment till Wednesday, so I had not backed enough food. (2) I still can only eat soft foods due to the sores in my mouth. I went to the Diner across the street from my work and ordered an Omelet and (2) pancakes, I ate half at lunch time and the other half for my 3:00 meal. Someone brought donuts to work today, but I was able to resist !! (small victory)

akboom87

akboom87

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
03/20/2023 Weight 180lbs

Today's Workout - Chest - Shoulders - Tricep's
All Super Sets
All Done With Left Arm Only

Machine Chest Press (1) 40X16 (2) 40X18 (3) 40X20 (4) 50X13 (5) 50X10
Tricep Press Down (1) 20X20 (2) 22.5X16 (3) 25X16 (4) 27.5X12 (5) 27.5X12

Machine Shoulder Press (1) 20X12 (2) 20X15 (3) 20X16 (4) 20X18 (5) 20X20
Rear Lateral Raises (1) 10X12 (2) 10X15 (3) 10X16 (4) 10X18 (5) 10X20

Core

Hyperextensions - I am so happy to have those 5 holes in my lower back healed up !!

Nutrition

Calories 1,834
Fat 63 Grams
Carbs 160 Grams
Protein 148 Grams

Notes; I had two big problem with my nutrition today, (1) I was only suppose to be at work till 11am, but the Hershey Cancer Center called after I got to work and changed my appointment till Wednesday, so I had not backed enough food. (2) I still can only eat soft foods due to the sores in my mouth. I went to the Diner across the street from my work and ordered an Omelet and (2) pancakes, I ate half at lunch time and the other half for my 3:00 meal. Someone brought donuts to work today, but I was able to resist !! (small victory)
That’s the worst when someone brings donuts!! Nice session and glad your back is healing! You set a good example for all of us !

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad the holes in your back are healing, that had to be miserable. Yeah there always seems to be the doughnut or cake person at work bringing in temptation…..you do have a strong willpower Rocket.

39051E8E-FE92-46C9-95DE-F79FACCA20BA.jpeg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
2 drinks a day at 15grams each on an empty stomach. It was recommended by both @Hyde and @sns8778 I have had no negative reactions so far.
Definitely not too much. You really want at least 20 a day regardless if supplementing at all. Although you do get a decent amount in whey protein as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I need all the Immune Support I can get right now !

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
30g of glutamine? That seems like a whole lot.
It's not - a lot of the real world research on Glutamine for a variety of things from stomach health to wound healing is done on 20 to 30 grams per day or in some cases, more.

The common misconception that 5 grams per day is what someone is supposed to take is also why so many people think Glutamine doesn't work - because they're not taking enough of it for it to work.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's not - a lot of the real world research on Glutamine for a variety of things from stomach health to wound healing is done on 20 to 30 grams per day or in some cases, more.

The common misconception that 5 grams per day is what someone is supposed to take is also why so many people think Glutamine doesn't work - because they're not taking enough of it for it to work.
Great Info and a Kilo of Now Glutamine is less than $40.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/21/2023 Weight 180lbs

Treadmill 36 Minutes, 2.6mph - Grip Work

Core

Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Life Fitness Ab Crunch
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

Calories 1,381
Fat 39Grams
Carbs 68 Grams
Protein 163 Grams

Notes; Finally Nutrition on point, the next problem is tomorrow, I will be at the hospital from about 9am till 3 or 4pm, but I will try to keep in the grove!
I was doing some reading this morning on Apigenin and discovered it has Anti-Cancer benefits. I may have to double down on this !! @sns8778 any thought (I know you can't give medical advice)

CEL API-Plex.jpg
CEL API-Plex Label.jpg

Last edited:
sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
03/21/2023 Weight 180lbs

Treadmill 36 Minutes, 2.6mph - Grip Work

Core

Side Bends
Broom Stick Twist
Life Fitness Ab Crunch
Foam Roll Legs & Back

Nutrition

Calories 1,381
Fat 39Grams
Carbs 68 Grams
Protein 163 Grams

Notes; Finally Nutrition on point, the next problem is tomorrow, I will be at the hospital from about 9am till 3 or 4pm, but I will try to keep in the grove!
I was doing some reading this morning on Apigenin and discovered it has Anti-Cancer benefits. I may have to double down on this !! @sns8778 any thought (I know you can't give medical advice)

View attachment 230420View attachment 230421
I wish that we could talk more about the anti-cancer benefits in our write up and information on it, but that's a huge no-no with the FDA. But just me and you talking as friends, yes, I think it has a lot of great potential for anti-cancer benefits.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I wish that we could talk more about the anti-cancer benefits in our write up and information on it, but that's a huge no-no with the FDA. But just me and you talking as friends, yes, I think it has a lot of great potential for anti-cancer benefits.
Thank you!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I had my meeting today with the Transplant Surgeon at Hershey, he will meet with his team next Tuesday and I should have a comprehensive plan shortly after that. The first step will be Campath Therapy (Similar to Chemo) 3 times a week for 8-12 weeks, sometime in between the 8 and 12 week I should go into remission, at that time I will go to Hershey for a Stem Cell transplant. The transplant will require about a 30day hospital stay. Rehab from the transplant will take about another 90 days. The Doctor seemed very happy with the shape that I am in, going into this so the prognosis sound very promising. That was my day in a nut shell!

Hershey.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Sounds good, and I am sure you are happy to have some sort of plan.

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I had my meeting today with the Transplant Surgeon at Hershey, he will meet with his team next Tuesday and I should have a comprehensive plan shortly after that. The first step will be Campath Therapy (Similar to Chemo) 3 times a week for 8-12 weeks, sometime in between the 8 and 12 week I should go into remission, at that time I will go to Hershey for a Stem Cell transplant. The transplant will require about a 30day hospital stay. Rehab from the transplant will take about another 90 days. The Doctor seemed very happy with the shape that I am in, going into this so the prognosis sound very promising. That was my day in a nut shell!

View attachment 230465
Sounds like a great plan, very challenging, but a great plan. Glad they jumped on this so quickly and haven’t hesitated moving forward…..You’ve got this!!!!🙏

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm sorry that its going to require that type of hospitalization, but I'm so thankful they have a good plan for you and seem to have an encouraging prognosis. We have been and will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
03/22/2023 Weight 181lbs