A Day In The Life Of Rocket

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This area isn't too out of the way, (borders Taxachusetts) our town has basically a long road (rte 28) which is basically one long strip mall for miles and miles. Good thing is I live around 15 minutes more North near the local lakes, and our lots are very woodsy, private, so best of both worlds. You can see the weird conservation land behind me (I think there's a crashed space-ship under the surface). :)

Attachments

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Crashed Space Ship = Very Cool !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Protein Stash 2.jpg

I was putting away my latest Acquisition (that's what we collectors call it) courtesy of @The Solution when I had the urge to take a pic. @puccah8808 if you get low let me know!!

Last edited:
The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Thanks for the support legend.
When Legend v2 & Pump v2 comes out you are going to love the upgrade to the formula. Hope ya snag some :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What's he doing ?
Getting tires, the whole truck has changed again for the 3rd time in 2 years. Now its wrapped and went up to a 26" wheel. More lift in the front, and more drop in the rear.
Tires from Ephrata
Mount and balance in Hatfield

After this I'm done with that dam truck!!!!
I think I said that after the 2nd time 🙃

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Cut brussel sprouts to her liking
Put in mixing bowl with olive oil shake around
Put on cookie sheet with herbs and spices
(I use garlic, old bay, crushed red pepper)
Oven 375 for 40 minutes
Take out put in frying pan with sweet thai chili sauce and bacon.....slap yo lips

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Cut brussel sprouts to her liking
Put in mixing bowl with olive oil shake around
Put on cookie sheet with herbs and spices
(I use garlic, old bay, crushed red pepper)
Oven 375 for 40 minutes
Take out put in frying pan with sweet thai chili sauce and bacon.....slap yo lips
Getting tires, the whole truck has changed again for the 3rd time in 2 years. Now its wrapped and went up to a 26" wheel. More lift in the front, and more drop in the rear.
Tires from Ephrata
Mount and balance in Hatfield

After this I'm done with that dam truck!!!!
I think I said that after the 2nd time 🙃
We need picks when yo get it back.

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
We need picks when yo get it back.
No problem, he was running a bit late and the 2nd shop thats doing the mount and balance closed at 2. They stayed open waiting for him. He probably won't be home til around 7pm.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No problem, he was running a bit late and the 2nd shop thats doing the mount and balance closed at 2. They stayed open waiting for him. He probably won't be home til around 7pm.
Sounds like some nice folks to do business with !

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Pretty sure rockets protein stash is about the equivalent of 5-10 AM members at once.
Now if @Segansational and rocket paired up they may need to purchase another location to store all their stuff :)
Nah. I'm down to only a respectable 30 lbs of protein left these days. Now pre-workouts is another story...
I have a 6 car garage, no problem !!
Step 1, combine forces. Step 2... Step 3, profit!

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I was putting away my latest Acquisition (that's what we collectors call it) courtesy of @The Solution when I had the urge to take a pic. @puccah8808 if you get low let me know!!
Whoa, what a protein supply!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 202107

Dang nice protein stash! Real question can you use them before they get 1+ yr past expiration date :ROFLMAO:

That's usually my cut off line is about 6 months to 1 year past expiration for protein at least.

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
My wife is upstairs working on her computer, but I sent her Rockets Protein stash to show her others are as bad as (or worse) than me with Supp-Stash... Her reply via "Hangouts":

"In case of a zombie apocalypse".
"Zombie Gainz"

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Right after taking the pic I went thru them all and wrote the expiration date on the lid with a Sharpie, only one has a 2020 date.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Right after taking the pic I went thru them all and wrote the expiration date on the lid with a Sharpie, only one has a 2020 date.
Real world problems when we can't consume our protein faster than the expiration date :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm sure I will manage !!

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You ever ran ostarine before?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Pure Rawz.jpg

I started my 8 week run of Pure Rawz MK-2866 / Ostrarine. Thank you @TheVenom for the opportunity to use and review this also I would like to ask @Leakydelts to follow along I'm sure I will have a few questions.

I will be following maintenance calories and trying to burn a little body fat. Today I took 25mg Under the tongue sublingually (is this necessary or should I just swallow it?) before my fasted cardio.

Is fasted Pre-training an OK time to dose this ?

If anyone has any questions, recomendations or what ever please

theswede

theswede

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 202316

I started my 8 week run of Pure Rawz MK-2866 / Ostrarine. Thank you @TheVenom for the opportunity to use and review this also I would like to ask @Leakydelts to follow along I'm sure I will have a few questions.

I will be following maintenance calories and trying to burn a little body fat. Today I took 25mg Under the tongue sublingually (is this necessary or should I just swallow it?) before my fasted cardio.

Is fasted Pre-training an OK time to dose this ?

If anyone has any questions, recomendations or what ever please
Awesome man! I’m started my Pure Rawz run today as well! RAD and S23. Good luck, interested to see how this treats you!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Awesome man! I’m started my Pure Rawz run today as well! RAD and S23. Good luck, interested to see how this treats you!
Me too, I got the nutrition plan dialed in, training is good, looking forward to results !! @theswede I wish you good luck in your run also!!

Leakydelts

Leakydelts

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I'm in let's gooooo!

I wouldn't take liquid Ostarine fasted pre-training personally but if you're able to keep it down then go for it. It's probably more feasible to take it with your post workout meal though.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
You don’t need to hold it sublingual; it’s designed for oral administration & surviving liver first pass metabolism.

Good luck with everything!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Definitely interested in quality of this osta. Good luck rocket!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I'm in let's gooooo!

I wouldn't take liquid Ostarine fasted pre-training personally but if you're able to keep it down then go for it. It's probably more feasible to take it with your post workout meal though.
I had no problem with any stomach upset, but I want to administer it when it will do the most good

You don’t need to hold it sublingual; it’s designed for oral administration & surviving liver first pass metabolism.

Good luck with everything!
Thank you for the response !!

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've always taken Osta with fish oil right after waking up and never had problems from any brand. Then again, I could eat gunpowder and be fine. I've got iron guts. 😂

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I've always taken Osta with fish oil right after waking up and never had problems from any brand. Then again, I could eat gunpowder and be fine. I've got iron guts. 😂
I'm pretty much the same.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
So far (2 day) fasted pre-training has no ill effects so I will stick with that.

I did not mention it but starting body weight was 190lbs with a waist measurement of 34" - Goal would be 175-180lbs with 32". So far I have not noticed any thing different other than sticking to my nutritional plan seems to be a bit easier, but that could be I'm just in the correct mind set.

I don't plan to log all my workouts but I thought I would share yesterdays with you folks.

My knee's weren't feeling up to squats or anything heavy so I thought a light high volume might be fun

Tri-Set
Leg Press 2 Plates 5 Sets 15 - 20 - 25 - 30 - 35
Leg Press Calf Raises 2 plates 15 - 15 - 17 - 18 - 20
Seated Calf 50lbs 15 - 15 - 17 - 18 - 21

Superset
Standing Leg Curl 35X15 - 40X15 - 45X15 - 50X15 - 55X15
Leg Extensions 5 set 25lbs

Foam Roll Legs, Back & Neck
Low Ab Work

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Had a great Shoulder, Neck and Trap workout yesterday, I incorporate Up-rite rows in my routine, @Leakydelts said they were the Best Trap builder so, I will give them a shot.

I'm not sure if the Ostarine has anything to do with it or not, but I have been sleeping very soundly with very vivid dreams.

The wife and I went out for diner last night, I had a Great Filet !! Time to Grow !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Up to 192lbs over the weekend, lot's of steak and potatoes

Power-Lift

Power-Lift

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Rocket will you be sharing your blood-work and then doing post-bloods? Would be curious to see both pre and post lipid levels after Ostarine.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket will you be sharing your blood-work and then doing post-bloods? Would be curious to see both pre and post lipid levels after Ostarine.
I only get bloods done every 6 months so I wont have an accurate post count.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
From what I've seen, prolonged use of any Anabolic will have a temporary negative effect on lipids.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I first started lifting seriously back in the early 80's I built a preacher curl bench, this is the picture I had hanging in front of it.

Lou Ferrigno.jpg