Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
View attachment 194092

I forgot to to post this last week, this was at the start I was 195lbs @ 5'5" currently I am up about 20 over where I look my best, so I really need to get my diet in check.

No more real progress to report, no skin irritation, Libido up a wee little bit, mood seams better.
get your diet in check...between the androsterone and 7keto you should be shredding weight soon.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Alpha Seven update, I have not noticed a difference in libido, but my mood is really good, I feel happy and ready for life. The formula applies very clean, rubs in easily and no smell or grease skin, it only takes a minute or two till I can get dressed.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Alpha Seven update, I have not noticed a difference in libido, but my mood is really good, I feel happy and ready for life. The formula applies very clean, rubs in easily and no smell or grease skin, it only takes a minute or two till I can get dressed.
I guess everyone is different? I get a great boost in libido from androsterone.

glad you are in a good mood, I wish everyone was...a lot of people I see today look bummed out.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I have a great life and I am very thankful for it, the biggest difference between me and most people is I realize how blessed I am, if something is not right I will work to change it. Most folks have a good life, but they look at what they don't have and feel sorry for themselves. Moral of the story Be Thankful for Every Gift and Work Your Butt Off for What you Want and when you get it, Be Thankful again, repeat !

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have a great life and I am very thankful for it, the biggest difference between me and most people is I realize how blessed I am, if something is not right I will work to change it. Most folks have a good life, but they look at what they don't have and feel sorry for themselves. Moral of the story Be Thankful for Every Gift and Work Your Butt Off for What you Want and when you get it, Be Thankful again, repeat !
what a great way to look at life, you truly are blessed!!!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Great post @Rocket3015
My wife and I preach this everyday!!

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Knowing the positives in life, are always beneficial. This makes you a good person.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
The libido is starting to come around................. Things are looking up !

Fresh From the Farm !!

Filet.jpg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two things to note;

1) The Alpha Seven is starting to kick in, I got sex on my mind most of the day.

2) I started back on True Shred, I need to get back down to my fighting weight. 175lbs here I come !!

Ricky10

Ricky10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Two things to note;

1) The Alpha Seven is starting to kick in, I got sex on my mind most of the day.

2) I started back on True Shred, I need to get back down to my fighting weight. 175lbs here I come !!
True Shred along with Epiandro/Androsterone products is...

BF0EF80C-C53E-4950-9216-FA9BC5E98FBD.jpeg

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is odd, My first bottle of Alpha Seven was thick like hair gel, I started my second bottle and it is very thin almost like water, I still see the sparklie flakes on my skin same as the first bottle, just much thinner ??????

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Two things to note;

told you so, lol...i just started my bottle of alpha seven a week ago at the tail end of my icon one cycle, already libido is kicked up a notch!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This is odd, My first bottle of Alpha Seven was thick like hair gel, I started my second bottle and it is very thin almost like water, I still see the sparklie flakes on my skin same as the first bottle, just much thinner ??????
i just got 1 bottle of alpha seven and it is very thin, but also very effective...i shake bottle really good before applying!!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
i just got 1 bottle of alpha seven and it is very thin, but also very effective...i shake bottle really good before applying!!!
Yes I shake it up also. Just odd so much difference between bottles............

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Yes I shake it up also. Just odd so much difference between bottles............
i've only had the one bottle so nothing to compare to...the bottle i have is thin but it doesn't seem to be hurting effectiveness...remember these were beta bottles.

maybe @delsolrob can chime in.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It still has the flakes of goodness in it!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It still has the flakes of goodness in it!!
lol...over the years i've noticed differences of appearance in tubes of sustain alpha and dermacrine, but all had same great effectiveness!!

glad you are liking it....still no skin irritation, right?

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
One batch was really messing up my bottle filling machine because it was too thick - I had to adjust the carbomer to keep it from jamming up the machine.

As these were beta, I was working on dialing everything in.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
One batch was really messing up my bottle filling machine because it was too thick - I had to adjust the carbomer to keep it from jamming up the machine.

As these were beta, I was working on dialing everything in.
can't wait for release of finished product.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
lol...over the years i've noticed differences of appearance in tubes of sustain alpha and dermacrine, but all had same great effectiveness!!

glad you are liking it....still no skin irritation, right?
No skin irritation at all, Good Stuff !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I stole is from Animal

animalpak There is too much nonsense in today's gyms. Who's got the best shoes, the newest knee wraps and the latest clothes. It's become a modern day fitness runway rather than an asylum of controlled insanity as it was once intended. Nowadays, dudes don't ask how to get their squat numbers up. They ask what kind of supplements they should take and which headphones they should buy. The priorities are off and that's why you see less intensity. At some point, we're all just going to have to get savage once again.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I stole is from Animal

animalpak There is too much nonsense in today's gyms. Who's got the best shoes, the newest knee wraps and the latest clothes. It's become a modern day fitness runway rather than an asylum of controlled insanity as it was once intended. Nowadays, dudes don't ask how to get their squat numbers up. They ask what kind of supplements they should take and which headphones they should buy. The priorities are off and that's why you see less intensity. At some point, we're all just going to have to get savage once again.
I remember the first time I went to a real hardcore gym. Everything was dirty, there was holes in the floor from dropping stones, no soap in the shitter or ac. The guys didn’t have preworkout drinks or aminos, they had coffee from the gas station and Gatorade. They didn’t have nice leggings - they wore old cutoff tees and basketball or cargo shorts. They didn’t have ipods or earbuds: the biggest guy or the owner put on a CD and everyone listened to whatever rock music they had chosen for the umpteenth time.

And a lot of the guys were really big and strong. Everyone was pushing everyone else, because everything was always a bit of a competition, down to the curls. Perhaps, a bygone era...

But I hope not!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I remember the first time I went to a real hardcore gym. Everything was dirty, there was holes in the floor from dropping stones, no soap in the shitter or ac. The guys didn’t have preworkout drinks or aminos, they had coffee from the gas station and Gatorade. They didn’t have nice leggings - they wore old cutoff tees and basketball or cargo shorts. They didn’t have ipods or earbuds: the biggest guy or the owner put on a CD and everyone listened to whatever rock music they had chosen for the umpteenth time.

And a lot of the guys were really big and strong. Everyone was pushing everyone else, because everything was always a bit of a competition, down to the curls. Perhaps, a bygone era...

But I hope not!
This sounds like the first gym I belonged to, in the winter if you wanted heat you had to bring kerosene to fill the stove.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
how's that alpha seven treating you?

you got your mojo back?

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
how's that alpha seven treating you?

you got your mojo back?
The Alpha Seven is doing it's job, mojo was a little slow coming back, but we are 100% back in action. I got a little Sunday Afternoon session planned after I mow the lawn !!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
The Alpha Seven is doing it's job, mojo was a little slow coming back, but we are 100% back in action. I got a little Sunday Afternoon session planned after I mow the lawn !!
do you mean mow the lawn...or 'mow the lawn'?

lol...you know i'm just messin with you...glad to hear you are back in the saddle again!!!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
get your mowing done?;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just finished off my second bottle of Alpha Seven, it has a very positive effect on my libido and I lost 10lbs while running it, I should point out my Diet and Excersise has been on point.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I just finished off my second bottle of Alpha Seven, it has a very positive effect on my libido and I lost 10lbs while running it, I should point out my Diet and Excersise has been on point.
wooohooo!!!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! You got the corona virus weight off from quarantine!;)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Yes I did, got the diet on point and I am cruising back to 175lbs !!

Studhorse

Studhorse

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

But I hope not!
old school gyms were the best. I went to a gym called Moguin back in the 80's and it was just as you described. No way to walk in there and not get better!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I belongs to Joe's Gym, it was nasty, but a great environment for growth !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Muscle Sport.jpg

I think I'm good for a while, with my latest purchase I have 30 jugs of protein on the shelf!!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Beam.jpg

@The Solution gave me a coupon code for these free samples (Thank you Bob) I have not tried the Pre-Workout yet, but I must say the "Salty Peanut Butter" whey protein is very good. I think it is closer to a Dry Peanut Flavor, it does not have the Sweetness or the Creamy taste of peanut butter but it is GREAT !!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Good stuff and congrats on the 10 lbs lost!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I Have No Butt !! I have never had a butt. When I weighted 55lbs more - No Butt. When I was squatting 595lbs - No Butt. The other day a young lady commented on my Flat Butt. So this morning I hit the Squat Rack 5 sets final set 225lbs for 15 reps. I know it might sound funning but that the heaviest I have gone in a long time !!

BOSSMAN

BOSSMAN

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I Have No Butt !! I have never had a butt. When I weighted 55lbs more - No Butt. When I was squatting 595lbs - No Butt. The other day a young lady commented on my Flat Butt. So this morning I hit the Squat Rack 5 sets final set 225lbs for 15 reps. I know it might sound funning but that the heaviest I have gone in a long time !!
Okay @Rocket3015
You haven't posted in here in almost 60 days and you came in hot, focused on your butt!!!

Aint nothing wrong with that brother, go get your squat on and bring sexy back

ZOO

ZOO

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Good on ya! Bros are fucking up by not focusing on their glute game. If there is one undeniable fact it is that women love a man with a good ass.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Squat as deep as you can. Especially past parallel, the glutes are the only thing that really continues to be further recruited.

Another great one is Dimmel deadlifts with a band around your waist choked to a rack behind you, keeping constant tension in the glutes. Sets of 12-20, lowering the bar just past the knees with control then blasting the deadlift lockout by driving the glutes forward and clenching at the top. Really light bar weight is all you need, 95-135 for most with the band pulling your hips back.