Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Their Blueberry Toaster Pastry is one of my all time favorites !! (RIP)

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I don't have grandkids yet thank goodness. I am having trouble enough saying no now. :)

I am proud though recently I have had a lot of sweets put in my face including some fudge brownies yesterday. I took a bite of the corner of one got the taste and threw it away. That is when I know things are starting to get more serious for me.

Any changes to the physique in the last few weeks? has been a minute since you posted a Buff Grandpa picture!
I agree, Time for a Buff Grandpa picture !

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I don't this I can top the pic I took in July so I will not post any. That might have been the best same of my life!

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ghost Nutter Butter Protein Great !!
This is on my list when I start running low. I purchase the deals for certain brands. Lately the deals haven't been all that great and finally down to 2 tubs.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
This is on my list when I start running low. I purchase the deals for certain brands. Lately the deals haven't been all that great and finally down to 2 tubs.
Have you tried any of the Core Puddin, I like how thick it is.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Some weird Stuff Going On ???

09/16/2022 Weight 182lbs

Pre-Workout; Vicious Labs Juice Daddy & Draft Pump

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine
Sipping EAA Throughout The Workout (16oz)

Today's Workout - Arms
Workouts are all done in my home gym
All Sets, Supersets

Olympic Bar Curls (1) 45X10 (2) 45X12 (3) 45X15 (4) 45X18 (5) 45X20
Close Grip Bench Press (1) 75X10 (2) 75X12 (3) 75X15 (4) 75X18 (5) 75X20

Dumb Bell Hammer Curls (1) 10X15 (2) 15X15 (3) 20X15
Over Head Tricep Extensions -EZ Curl Bar (1)25X15 (2) 30X20 (3) 35X25

Ended Workout

Nutrition

I did not keep track But I did eat plenty of Protein and some extra Calories >>>>>>>>>>>>

Notes; Today should have been a second cardio day, but my knees were hurting so I figured I would just hit my arms for a second time this week. I woke up at my normal time but still felt tired, I wanted to go back to sleep but my need to lift would not let me, so took my prework-out and off to the gym, my but was dragging and after the first 5 super sets, I laid down on the floor to stretch and fell asleep (45 minutes after (1) scoop Of Juice Daddy and (1) Scoop Draft Pump) woke up did two more sets fell asleep again ???????????? skipped the rest of my workout ate my breakfast, sat down on the couch and fell asleep again. Needless to say my but was dragging all day. I got off work went to my daughters house (the wife and I agreed to watch the grand kids overnight), I ate some dinner and didn't feel well afterwards ?? I ended up going to bed a 7:30 (I was not much help with the kids) woke up 10 hours latter 5:30am felt great !!!

Last edited:
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/17/2022 Weight ?

I spent the night at my daughters house last night. I got up at 5:30am drank some coffee ate my proates and head off to mow a few lawns.

Since I was driving past Planet Fitness I figured I would stop in for a short visit:

Adductor (3) Sets (1)100lbsX20 Reps (2)130X18 (3)160X16
Abductor (3) Sets (1)100lbsX20 Reps (2) 130X18 (3)160X16

I back the weight down a bit from my last time on this machine, I learned the hard way it's not something you want to push.

Spend about 3.5 hours push wowing today, I made sure I got lots to eat and I even fit in about a half an hour nap this afternoon. What ever was ailing me yesterday seams to have passed. Tomorrow I am headed to Maple Grove Raceway for the first race in the Countdown To The Championship for the NHRA. The Wife, Family and I will be guest of Cruz Pedregon racing. If you have never seen this video and your a drag racing fan you have to watch it!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/17/2022 Weight ?

I spent the night at my daughters house last night. I got up at 5:30am drank some coffee ate my proates and head off to mow a few lawns.

Since I was driving past Planet Fitness I figured I would stop in for a short visit:

I back the weight down a bit from my last time on this machine, I learned the hard way it's not something you want to push.

Spend about 3.5 hours push wowing today, I made sure I got lots to eat and I even fit in about a half an hour nap this afternoon. What ever was ailing me yesterday seams to have passed. Tomorrow I am headed to Maple Grove Raceway for the first race in the Countdown To The Championship for the NHRA. The Wife, Family and I will be guest of Cruz Pedregon racing. If you have never seen this video and your a drag racing fan you have to watch it!

Have you taken advantage of the hydromassage beds at planet fitness? I was looking for a 24 hour place at the right price and they came up and I was pretty surprised to see they had hydromassage beds included with the 24.99 a month plan. Tanning beds too... pretty interesting, I may sign up tomorrow. I like the idea of possibly getting in one of those hydro massage beds once a week or so. A time or two in the tanning bed during the winter could help with the vitamin D blues too. I so hate the fall time change when it is dark by the time I get home from work.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
pretty surprised to see they had hydromassage beds included with the 24.99 a month plan. Tanning beds too... pretty interesting,
You have my attention! I may have to look into the closet planet fitness to me and check it out as well!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Have you taken advantage of the hydromassage beds at planet fitness? I was looking for a 24 hour place at the right price and they came up and I was pretty surprised to see they had hydromassage beds included with the 24.99 a month plan. Tanning beds too... pretty interesting, I may sign up tomorrow. I like the idea of possibly getting in one of those hydro massage beds once a week or so. A time or two in the tanning bed during the winter could help with the vitamin D blues too. I so hate the fall time change when it is dark by the time I get home from work.
I have only tried the massage beds once, I wasn't impressed, but maybe I should give them another try. I do use the tanning beds sometimes.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
09/17/2022 Weight ?

Yeah the adductor machine and the size you’re trying to build, it’s always a volume-focused approach: no need to overdo the weights.

That was phenomenal driving; absolute balls of steel! To ride the wheelie bars so hard, and still keep it straight with the hammer down enough to carry out the win, that was madness.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Grilled Chicken Breast and a lunch time show, they rebuilt the engine in about the same amount of time I spent eating lunch!

Cruz.jpg

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That video was sick and ya they can swap an engine so fast...

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
They didn't change it they Rebuilt it. 40 minutes or less ! They can change one much faster!
That’s crazy how fast they can do that….truly amazing how they have everything covered to perfection. Just as impressive as the racing, and I love drag racing, but I love working on cars too, so it’s truly amazing how fast of mechanics they are.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
No I haven't. Looks good, is it easy to mix?
I have been eating it as Pudding, I mix it with cold water and a spoon. No Problem

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pretty amazing stuff!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/18/2019

I believe you all figured out I spent the day at the races !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/19/2022 Weight 183lbs

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Chest & Tri's
All Sets, Supersets

Pec Deck (1) 70X20 (2) 90X20 (3) 120X20
Reverse Grip Single Arm Pressdown (1) 20X10 (2) 22.5X12 (3) 25X15

Seated Machine Chest Press (1) 100X20 (2) 115X16 (3) 130X15 (4) 145X10 (5) 160X6 (6) 145X8
Lying Tricep Extensions (1) 45X20 (2) 55X12 (3) 65X10 (4) 75X8 (5) 85X6 (6) 65X12

Life Fitness Ab Crunch Machine 100 Reps

Nutrition

Total Calories 1,469
Fat 42g
Carbs 95g
Protein 176g

I am going to call this a perfect day for nutrition !!

Notes; I felt really good today, 2 days off from training and I ate some extra food over the weekend, not to mention I got 8-10 hours of sleep 3 days in a row. I was, well rested, well feed and ready to go!!

gphagan1

gphagan1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I feel you on that extra rest…..I usually get about 5 to 6 hours a night, and usually don’t get 8 to 10 except when we go on vacation. But man when I do get that much rest it feels so good, but I’ll wake up feeling like we got to get going we’re on vacation, let’s go have fun . lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
My normal is 7 hours, but the extra really felt good, I think I needed it!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My normal is 7 hours, but the extra really felt good, I think I needed it!
That's about what I get as well. Although my average is probably closer to 6 or 6.5 but I shoot for 7 to 7.5 hours a sleep a night if possible.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
When I was younger I worked 6 days a week 12 hours a day in a factory, I would get 4 - 5 hours a day and I was fine with that, now that I am older that would not work at all !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I feel you on that extra rest…..I usually get about 5 to 6 hours a night, and usually don’t get 8 to 10 except when we go on vacation. But man when I do get that much rest it feels so good, but I’ll wake up feeling like we got to get going we’re on vacation, let’s go have fun . lol
I am in this area myself, sometimes a little more if I am lucky.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I try to do everything in my power lately to get at least 8. I just need it the heavier I get, probably from lower quality sleep due to some increased apnea.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I try to do everything in my power lately to get at least 8. I just need it the heavier I get, probably from lower quality sleep due to some increased apnea.
I sure with a young child that's not always easy.

SHORSE

SHORSE

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
09/19/2022 Weight 183lbs

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Chest & Tri's
All Sets, Supersets

Pec Deck (1) 70X20 (2) 90X20 (3) 120X20
Reverse Grip Single Arm Pressdown (1) 20X10 (2) 22.5X12 (3) 25X15

Seated Machine Chest Press (1) 100X20 (2) 115X16 (3) 130X15 (4) 145X10 (5) 160X6 (6) 145X8
Lying Tricep Extensions (1) 45X20 (2) 55X12 (3) 65X10 (4) 75X8 (5) 85X6 (6) 65X12

Life Fitness Ab Crunch Machine 100 Reps

Nutrition

Total Calories 1,469
Fat 42g
Carbs 95g
Protein 176g

I am going to call this a perfect day for nutrition !!

Notes; I felt really good today, 2 days off from training and I ate some extra food over the weekend, not to mention I got 8-10 hours of sleep 3 days in a row. I was, well rested, well feed and ready to go!!
Taking a few days off does the body good. especially when you live the lift life.
I know you don't practice deconditioning, but was the best thing I have added in the past 5+ years.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Taking a few days off does the body good. especially when you live the lift life.
I know you don't practice deconditioning, but was the best thing I have added in the past 5+ years.
I might look into that when I get to be your age !!

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/20/2022 Weight 184lbs

Liquid IV
300 mg L-Carnitine

Today's Workout - Back & Bi's
All Sets, Supersets

Body Weight Pull Ups (1) 5 (2) 6 (3) 5 - Weak on these today for some reason
Machine Preacher Curls (1) 20X15 (2) 25X12 (3) 30X8

Machine Pull Overs (1) 100X20 (2) 110X20 (3) 120X20 (4) 130X16 (5) 140X15 Drop Weight Down To 120X10
Incline Curls (1) 5X20 (2) 10X20 (3) 15X10 (4) 15X12 (5) 20X5

Hyperextension - Lower Back

Nutrition

Total Calories 1,663
Fat 55g
Carbs 91g
Protein 199g

Another perfect day for nutrition !!

Notes; I have fasted blood work tomorrow for my semi annually visit with my family Dr., so no morning workout. I get to sleep in an hour or so!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Notes; I have fasted blood work tomorrow for my semi annually visit with my family Dr., so no morning workout. I get to sleep in an hour or so!!
Speaking of this I need to schedule my bloodwork as well. I always try to take the two days prior off from training to not impact levels as well.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/21/2022 Weight 183lbs

No workout today, I had to go for fasted blood work so I slept in (got 9 hours) and went for blood work than off to the job. I also skipped a meal since I was not feeding any recovering muscles. I took (1) RK-500 and (2) Lipo Elite mid morning and it held off my hunger till noon. After lunch about 2:30 I took (3) Thermo Scorch which held me till dinner.

I think I drank about 3 gallons of water in the 24 hours before my blood draw!! Excuse me I have to go pee!!

Total Calories 1,889

Fat 69g
Carbs 136g
Protein 180g

We will return to our normally schuleded programing tomorrow!!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I took (1) RK-500 and (2) Lipo Elite mid morning and it held off my hunger till noon.
I would have to do the same cause my hunger would be through the roof if I was skipping a meal and at that low of cal :LOL:

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I would have to do the same cause my hunger would be through the roof if I was skipping a meal and at that low of cal :LOL:
The SNS Combos did a good job!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
RK is some good stuff, I remember making a transdermal solution with RK and Yohimbine back in the day. Talk about working up a nice sweat with that stuff.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
RK is some good stuff, I remember making a transdermal solution with RK and Yohimbine back in the day. Talk about working up a nice sweat with that stuff.
That sounds pretty neat !!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That sounds pretty neat !!
It was a fun time, we had access to raw powders left and right back then. I lived in the nutra planet bulk powder section for a while. I still have my capping machines and everything.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
09/22/2022 Weight 182lbs

Pre-Workout; (1) Capsules Radiate, (1) Cap SNS Alpha Y

300 mg L-Carnitine
Liquid I V

Today's Workout - Fasted Cardio, Core & Grip

Treadmill 36 Minutes 164BPM
Side Planks
Side Bends
Side Sit Ups
Trunk Twist
Grip Work
Foam Roll Legs & Back
Lower Abs

Nutrition

Calories 2,488

Fat 97g
Carbs 217g
Protein 187g

Notes; I got done with my fasted cardio this morning and I could tell my blood sugar was getting low, so I headed upstairs to the kitchen, (2) Graham Crackers and (2) Tablespoons of peanut butter and I was able to finish my core workout. I felt hungry the rest of the day so I did eat a little more than usual.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
(2) Graham Crackers and (2) Tablespoons of peanut butter
That's a good combo right there! Rice Krispy Treats with peanut butter in between is 🔥🎆

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I could eat Peanut Butter with almost anything !